Blood Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Voices could be heard, happily greeting one another and the sound of chairs being pulled out from the table made their way up the stairs even as Deeny descended them. Deeny was almost all the way down the stairs when everything fell silent and looking up she saw that all eyes were on her.

The Joy and happiness on her mother's face and the smile and knowing glint in her sister's eyes filled Deeny with joy. The look on the men's faces, of almost startled attention made her almost want to giggle. But, lastly, the look on Yvonne's face... the unwavering gleam in her eyes and the little happy surprised 'o' of her mouth made Deeny want to burst with joy. That was the look of surprise excitement, intrigue and even a bit of lust... and above all else... love. Yvonne was smitten.

The silence reigned until Deeny made it across the kitchen to the table. She stopped and held her arms out to her sides a little and turned all the way around so as to show her dress to everyone.

"So, you like it?" She asked aloud to everyone, but was looking directly at Yvonne.

"Oh, Deeny! I love it!" Lee said happily as she hugged Tom's arm to her a little tighter.

"Very... pretty." Tom stammered almost bashfully and smiled at her.

"I like that hair style." Caroline commented as she turned Deeny a little side to side to look at how it was secured.

"I agree with Tom, very pretty, Deeny." Duke said with a smile as he stepped closer to her and kissed her cheek.

Yvonne was still staring, her mouth still slightly open, and her normally pallid complexion was almost pink with blush as she remembered to smile. Then spoke.

"I don't think I've ever seen you look so... so pretty. Who are you? And what have you done with the girl I know?" Yvonne said with that blushing, gushing smile as she stepped forward to hug Deeny.

Yvonne couldn't take her eyes off of Deeny throughout the meal. Caroline noticed it, Lee noticed it. Deeny... Deeny was just as lost as Yvonne was, all the other conversation at the table might as well have been the buzzing of bees. Deeny was focused. Her hand occasionally slipping into the pocket of her dress to clutch at that little blue velveteen ring box and the treasure within.

Eventually everyone had finished eating and Caroline asked if anyone saved room for dessert, she'd baked a strawberry rhubarb pie earlier in the day. Everyone happily accepted, but before she could rise to go get the pie, Deeny asked for everyone's attention while nervously standing up from her chair.

Lee already knew what was coming, as did Caroline and Duke, but Tom and more importantly, Yvonne had no clue and were curious. Deeny cleared her throat and turned to face a still seated Yvonne at her side. With one hand she reached out and tenderly stroked Yvonne's cheek while smiling down at the older woman's puzzled but pleased expression.

"Everyone... Can I have a minute or two? I want to say something. All you here tonight are the most important people in my life. I love and cherish each of you beyond words. So, I wanted to share something with you all. Something that means the world to me." Deeny said looking around the table at each of the faces watching her, her family.

Deeny turned her attention fully back to Yvonne and smiled nervously, her eyes beginning to mist over with tears from the intense emotions welling up in her heart. Yvonne, cocked her head slightly to one side and the puzzled expression deepened somewhat as she tried to understand what Deeny was getting at.

"Yvonne... I've known you since we met, my first day working at Hank's Diner. You were so kind and helpful. You taught me the job... you helped me learn what I needed to know... you became a friend. In the two years, and more, that I've known you, I've come to rely on you and trust in you like no one I've known before. You've proven to me that love comes in many forms. Sometimes, it's the person that makes you the happiest you've ever been in your life. You... Yvonne... have made me the happiest I've ever been in my life." Deeny said smiling with all the sincerity in her heart, the tears now running freely from her eyes down her smiling cheeks.

Yvonne's own eyes were teary and her bottom lip was trembling as she looked up into those beautiful blue teary eyes looking back at her. She felt like she needed to say something, to let Deeny know that she felt the same way... that she loved her more than life itself... but before she could even open her mouth to begin, Deen placed two delicate fingers on her lips to shush her, then bit her bottom lip.

Deeny's other hand slipped into the pocket of her pretty sundress and removed the blue velveteen ring box and she knelt beside Yvonne's chair. Now looking up at her, Deeny swallowed the lump in her throat and released her bottom lip so that she could speak again.

"Y... I know in my heart that you care. I know that you love me dearly... as dearly as I love you. I know that we can't get married in any kind of traditional way because we are both women and many people just can't accept that two women can love one another just as much as a man and a woman can. But I don't care about any of them or what they think. All I care about is you. Letting you know how very deeply I love you. How I would and want to spend the rest of my life together with you... if you will have me... Yvonne... Will you be mine to have and to hold, forever and on, until we are parted at the end of our days? Will you marry me?" Deeny asked, the tears running freely down her smiling cheeks as she opened the little box and held it in the palm of one hand to show Yvonne its contents.

The silence in the room was deafening. Not a single person even breathed as they all awaited Yvonne's answer to Deeny's heartfelt question. Deeny never, for even a heartbeat, took her eyes off of Yvonne's. One trembling hand shot to Yvonne's lips to cover her mouth.

Yvonne was at a loss for words. She had long ago given up on any ideas of marrying anyone again... of being happy with someone for the rest of her life. Then she met Deeny and hope toyed with her emotions and desires. For the two years that Deeny had mentioned, the temptation to take a risk and say something to the younger woman had plagued her every waking moment. And then... that first kiss. Yvonne could have died right then and there and would have rested peacefully for all eternity. But this? The unimagined chance to be happy forever...for the rest of her life? It was overwhelming. Her heart didn't break, it exploded with happiness and joy. The tears she shed now were not from sadness, just the opposite.

The silence wore on and the others began to worry that perhaps this might not turn out as happily as it might have. Deeny's eyes never left Yvonne's and she could almost hear the older woman's thoughts in her own head. But even so, she started to feel the tickling sensation of doubt trying to worm its way into her mind and her heart.

The first motion was almost imperceptible. Yvonne nodded her head ever so slightly, so slightly that it was hard to tell if it was even intentional. Then the emotions broke down whatever dam of hesitancy that had stilled her in her seat after Deeny's question. Yvonne's hand flew away from her mouth and both hands fluttered at shoulder height with overwhelming delight as if she were shooing away any stray thoughts or doubts. Her smile looked almost like a grimace before she opened her mouth and practically squealed out the one word that Deeny had been so anxiously waiting to hear...

"YES! Oh! YES! YES! YES! I will! I do! Oh my God, YES!" and with that she lunged at Deeny wrapping her exuberant hands and arms about her shoulders in a crushing hug.

The breath that everyone didn't even know that they had been holding suddenly gushed out of each of them as they too all smiled. Too, each of them was teary eyed and smiling as they had witnessed something extraordinarily beautiful this night. They all felt it as much as witnessed it. They were part of it. But it wasn't over yet.

Pulling back slightly from Yvonne's hands holding both sides of Deeny's face as they kissed deeply and happily, Deeny cleared her throat, the tightness now gone.

"Y... would you wear my ring... and allow me to wear yours?" She asked as she once again presented the little blue ring box showing Yvonne the ribbon tied rings within.

Yvonne's smiling face looked puzzled again, but still happy as she looked back to Deeny's face for some sort of explanation. Deeny paused a moment to collect her thoughts before she spoke again... to explain.

"These two rings are linked together, as we shall be. Bound with and by love for each other forever and always. They may be separated but will forever remain linked and bound by our love." Deeny spoke as she removed both rings from the little box and slipped the box back into her pocket before proceeding.

"This ring I give to you, a symbol of my love and dedication to you..." She declared as she gently slipped the one ring, she was holding in her fingers onto the ring finger of Yvonne's right hand, the other ring still attached by the ribbon hung loosely about six inches below.

Deeny squeezed Yvonne's hand gently and then turned it over so that her palm was facing upwards. She used the fingers of her left hand to pick up the other ring and place it in Yvonne's palm, then extended her own right hand to the older woman. Yvonne looked at the second ring and then at Deeny's hand and understood. She smiled giddily at Deeny and then took the second ring in her own fingers and placed it on Deeny's ring finger, sliding it into place.

Deeny turned her own hand over so that she could clasp Yvonne's right hand in hers, palm to palm. She leaned forward and kissed the back of Yvonne's hand before straitening back up and pinching the tag end of the ribbon's bow on Yvonne's ring. Deeny then rolled their hands over so that hers was on top and motioned for Yvonne to grasp the tag end of Deeny's bow.

When Yvonne pinched the indicated piece of ribbon and looked uncertainly to Deeny's eyes, Deeny continued once more.

"By accepting this ring, you accept my love and hold it true as I hold and cherish you. When we untie this symbolic bond between these two rings, we form the real one that will only be visible in our love for one another. One that no one can tear asunder, or weaken. You and I will be bound to each other for the rest of our lives. Married only in the eyes of those we love, and one another..." Deeny said solemnly looking deeply into Yvonne's eyes, searching for any trace of doubt or concern... and not finding it... finding only love and adoration.

The sound of Caroline sniffing back a tear caused everyone to turn and look at her for a brief moment. She blushed and shrugged her shoulders even as she smiled and wiped another tear from her cheek. Looking back to one another Deeny and Yvonne smiled nervously and Yvonne nodded.

Slowly, each pulled their little pinched bit of ribbon and the tiny little bows tied on each ring pulled apart. The ribbon pulled free, and they both held up the ribbon for all to see and witness. Deeny choked on a sob of happiness as Yvonne wrapped her hand holding the ribbon around Deeny's ribbon hand. Now both hands holding each other's, Yvonne leaned in for another kiss. This, their first kiss as a married couple. It was slow and gentle and very lovingly sensual. Both women closed their eyes, dying a little in the moment as their hearts soared to unimagined heights.

After what seemed like ages, even if it was only a few moments at most, both women separated to breath and look into each other's eyes again. They then looked around the room a little sheepishly noting all the smiling faces looking back at them. Suddenly realizing they were both still kneeling on the kitchen floor next to the table, the both giggled as the made to stand up.

Caroline was out of her chair and wrapping them both in her arms to give them a warm motherly hug, kissing each on their cheeks as she expressed her happiness for them both. Moments later they were nearly assaulted by a similar hug from Lee as she giggled and kissed both Deeny and Yvonne repeatedly on their cheeks.

Finally, it was Duke standing next to them. He looked down on both woman's upturned faces and smiled warmly. First, he wrapped his daughter in his arms and picked her up gently rocking her from side to side just as he had done all her life. Deeny sobbed into his neck and shoulder as she thanked him over and over. Thanked him for loving her, for making the rings, for accepting Yvonne into her and their lives.

When he set Deeny back down, his eyes were still red from tears that threatened to spill over. He turned to Yvonne who looked up at him uncertainly, not sure what to do. Duke merely smiled down at her and wrapped his arms around her and picked her up and rocked her gently the same as he had done to Deeny. Yvonne uttered a muffled sob as Duke spoke quietly into her ear for only her to hear.

"You are not my daughter by blood, but you are now my daughter by heart and love. Cherish your wife as much as I do, and you will forever be loved in return by her and the rest of the family, including me. Welcome to the family." Then he set her gently back down next to Deeny who was wiping more tears from her cheeks

"So, who wants pie?" Caroline called from the fridge as she turned to come back to the table with said pie, everyone gave a little laugh and returned to their seats... except Tom.

Tom approached Deeny first, the two just looked at one another for a moment then Deeny opened her arms in welcome and they embraced one another in a warm hug. Both pulled back a bit and opened one arm each to welcome Yvonne into the embrace. With a giggle, she too joined the group hug and smiled.

The pie was cut and served, conversation picked up again and a million questions and suggestions flew back and forth around the table. One big issue was the living arrangements. It was decided that Deeny would be moving into Yvonne's rental, for now. That left Lee the room that she and her sister had shared for all of their lives, to herself. Well, herself and the growing baby within her. That would be until Tom returned from the Army or Lee moved to join him wherever he ended up after basic training.

With Tom's mother Annie agreeing to marry Sheriff... Gerald... Potter. Everyone expected him to move into her house on the farm. While Lee would always be welcomed there, she knew, it didn't seem right to live there without Tom. Duke and Caroline had no problems at all with Lee continuing to live here at home, and would welcome the baby when it arrived. Everything seemed to have fallen into place and everyone was happy.

When the meal was finally over, the pie all gone and the conversations wound down... the newlyweds, both sets, turned to other thoughts. Caroline knew this, of course, and she shewed both couples along. They all hugged and kissed her, thanking her for a wonderful meal and even more wonderful memories to take with them. The last hug and kiss between Deeny and Caroline were nearly heart rending in their sweetness.

Caroline stood on the back porch leaning her left shoulder against the post next to the top of the stairs as she watched her girls and their other halves leave. Duke eased up beside her and she leaned her head against his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her waist and held her tight.

"That was so beautiful." She spoke quietly.

"That, it was." Duke agreed as they watched the pickup truck with Lee and Tom, and Yvonne's car followed by Deeny in the old blue chevy drive down the gravel driveway to turn onto the road.

When the tail lights vanished into the night, the sound of the crickets and night birds seemed to turn up their volume. The cicadas chorus reached a crescendo only highlighting Duke and Caroline's new privacy and empty house. With a sigh, Caroline turned to reenter the house and clean up after the dinner they had just shared. Duke followed along and helped her. It wasn't long before they too found themselves in the bedroom with thoughts only for one another.

***___***___

It was all Yvonne could do to contain her physical desire and boiling emotions long enough when she got home to be able to close the door after she and Deeny had walked in. Once the door was closed, she pinned Deeny to the back of the door, their lips locked in a fiery passion driven lust filled kiss that took both of their breath away. Their hands were clasped together, fingers interlocked and pressed against the back of the door. Deeny's right leg slid up the outside of Yvonne's as she melted under the frenzied assault.

When they broke the kiss long enough to grab a few panting breaths, they rested their foreheads together, staring excitedly into one another's eyes. Both of their hearts were racing... both of them were squirming with a burning desire... fire between their legs. Each could feel the other's breasts, their nipples hardened and straining to press through their thin garments as they rubbed bodily against each other there on the door.

"Deeny?" Yvonne panted out.

"Yes?" Deeny asked in reply.

"You... meant everything... everything you said tonight?"

"Everything."

"God! I love you so much!" Yvonne declared yet again and locked her lips once more to Deeny's.

Somehow or another the two managed to pry themselves away from the front door and down the hallway to the bedroom. If asked later, neither could have said who took what off of who or when, but they both ended up naked to the world and more importantly, to one another. They twisted and twined, limb for limb, sharing the love they felt for each other and celebrating their newly formed permanent relationship. For some reason, every kiss, every touch, even every look they gave or received from one another meant so much more tonight.

***___***___

"Hey...hey...hey... Lee? Why are you crying?" Tom asked softly as Lee pressed herself even tighter against his body and sobbed and shook in his arms.

"It was... was so beautiful..." Lee sniffed and shook a little more.

"You mean, what your sister said tonight?" Tom asked, still a little puzzled at his bride's sudden mood swing.

When they had got home to the farm after having dinner with Lee's folks and Deeny and Yvonne earlier, Lee had been a wildcat. She had practically drug him through the house stripping the both of them of their clothes even before they made it to the bed, they now were laying in. In the week since their wedding, the two had shared more love and had more sex than either thought was even possible for two humans to enjoy. It had truly been the happiest time in his whole life. So, this turn of emotions tonight, and Lee crying both puzzled and alarmed Tom.

"Yes..." Lee said meekly into his chest and sniffed some more tears.

"So... so, why are you crying? I mean, does that make you sad?" Tom asked trying to mask his worry.

"Sad?" Lee asked incredulously, raising her head up to look him in the face with a questioning look on her own.

"Well... I mean, you're crying... doesn't that make you sad?" Tom tried to clarify but was growing even more confused.

"Ugh! Men!!! No, silly!" Lee blurted out and rolled her eyes before smiling an ugly crying smile at him before laying her head back on his chest.

"It was... it was just so beautiful seeing and hearing how much my sister was in love and that Yvonne feels the same way about her... and... and I'm just a little jealous." Lee mumbled into Tom's chest as he stroked her head, running his fingers through her hair.

"Jealous?" Tom asked, now not only confused but starting to get a little aggravated for not knowing what or why.

"Yeah..." Lee answered again sounding very meek and vulnerable at that moment.