Bloodshed - A Dark Star Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky Arthur," Will jested.

"You do know Arthur's my Cat don't you ... How about yours?"

"Yet again I seemed to spend the weekend running around for ballet classes, gymkhanas and birthday parties eating cake and making small talk... so, I was as ever living the dream," Will kept his sarcasm on the low down. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

Flick smiled sincerely at him, "You'd only get bored."

"You're not wrong there ... has the post arrived?"

"Already on your desk ... Just to remind you that you've a meeting with your Accountant at Eleven and there's the Interview that's scheduled for half Five."

"Thanks," Will stated in acknowledging her diligent knowledge of his schedule, in the main part he relied on Flick as a Personal Assistant, but he wondered sometimes how efficient the business would be if she was sat in the Managing Directors office not him.

"I'll bring you a coffee in," she offered further.

Will simply smiled his further appreciation as he opened the door to his office dumped the laptop on his desk and immediately picked up the small stack of letters on his desk. Rifling through them his heart sank just a little more recognising, without even opening, further invoices and final demands for outstanding balances.

He slumped into the dark green leather chair behind the mahogany desk, both of which been his fathers before him.

He looked up his watch and connected the Laptop to a monitor, so much to do before he could even start to contemplate the meeting with Harry Jacobs their Accountant, his God Father. Harry had known the business as long as he'd known Frank. Harry also knew just how much trouble the business was in.

Will ploughed into the sea of unanswered emails on his screen, keen to avoid thinking about the bad news Harry would inevitably bring with him.

**********

Looking to his watch Will noted that the time had fast approached five thirty. He was unsure where the day had gone. Saving and Closing down the programmes on the screen of his PC diligently he took a stick of chewing gum from a pack sat in the top drawer of his desk. Before applying to quick squirts of aftershave from a bottle also sat in the desk, freshening up.

Opening his office door Flick looked up at him. "Your interviewee just arrived ... she's down in reception."

"Thanks Flick," Will stated, "All finished for the day?"

"Just about." the red-haired assistant offered with a tired weak smile.

"Get yourself home then," Will offered. "Arthur will be waiting for you."

Felicity Bowerman smiled at his reference, taking off her glasses and rubbing her eyes. Will cast her a quick glance, she was a pretty girl and with the glasses removed she looked even prettier. He wondered if that was the right thing to think as she slid the glasses back onto the bridge of her nose.

"Do you not want me to make you and her drinks or anything?" She offered diligently as she stood from behind her desk.

"I'm sure I can cope," Will offered, "The first test of her interview ... can she palate my coffee?"

Flick chuckled a little as he made his way through the office towards the main reception. Trying to put behind him the troubles of the day, especially so the meeting of earlier in the day with Harry Jacobs. The diagnosis had been damning but not as sole destroying or as urgent as Will had feared it could have been. Harry Jacobs has left him in no doubt though that the business was looking doomed but his suggestion on timescales seemed healthy. Six months wasn't long, probably wasn't long enough but to secure the investment desperately needed, but for Will it gave a little breathing space. Harry had suggested a networking event that he might want to consider next week at a local hotel. The kind of thing that would usually make Will cringe, not an environment he would call comfortable, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Such things would be necessary though and Harry had promised to attend in order to help facilitate conversations with potential investors and contacts. His idea being to offer a partial sale scheme come investment that would attract a number of smaller investors to each provide and contribute the initial cash injection of around a quarter of a million pounds, the sum that was required in the short term at least. Harry had been clever with the books gaining a reprieve and credit extension with many of their suppliers. Favour gained from knowledge and experience above anything else. A knowledge and experience gained from years of experience itself. Harry was of the old school in a very new school era. Will couldn't help but think he served the memory of his late friend, his Father, more than he did Will. To be perfectly honest at this juncture Will Marchant didn't care. He'd have sold a kidney if that's what it took to save the family business. The pressure of being the only son and the only heir as ever weighed upon his shoulders. Opening the door and once again passed the beaming smile of his father at the top of the flight of stairs only seemed to highlight that fact.

Refusing to feel perturbed he cast his eye down the stairs towards the dark-haired girl who sat waiting for him. He took a deep breath. She looked gorgeous, she looked better than he'd imagined she would. Suddenly his self-doubt melted away, melted away along with the worries of the day.

"Miss Hernandez?" he called out from the top of the stairs as her eye line turned to meet his. "Would you like to come on up?"

Will Marchant watched as she uncrossed her dark denier clad right leg from over her left leg as she raised herself from the seat which sat around a low table in the reception area. She straightened her dark short skirt to her knee as best she could while he continued to watch her. The dark skirt complimented by a matching dark jacket, worn over a light blue blouse. Will watched as she confidently headed up the left-hand staircase towards him, her face lightly made up her long straight dark hair fell to her shoulder as she made her way up the stairs one step at a time.

"Mr Marchant?" She offered as she reached the top step and he gently shook her slender hand.

"That's me," Will replied, "My office is just through here... we shouldn't ought to be disturbed."

"Lead the way," was her response as Will swiped his security card against the door from the fob attached to his keys.

Entering the Office in silence Will led her through the lines of desks towards his office on the far side of the open plan area. The strike of her heels on the floor seemed to reverberate around the room. Will was relieved to look up and see Flick walking towards them carrying a dirtied Tupperware food container in one hand that rattled with a fork inside of it.

"Uh Cheri?"

"That's right" the dark-haired beauty confirmed.

"Cheri this is Felicity Bowerman ...my PA ... Felicity this is Cheri Hernandez ...Cheri is hoping to join the Sales Team with us here," Will offered a little over enthusiastically as he looked from one girl to the other.

"Oh, um good to meet you Cheri and uh... well good luck I guess."

"Thanks," Cheri offered throwing a glance in my direction. "I'm sure he'll take it easy with me."

The exchange felt a little awkward to all parties. Will was the first to break the slightly awkward silence that was about to set in

"Well Felicity..." he used her formal name for the pretence, "...I'll let you get off home."

Flick backed away with a weak smile and a suspicious glance at Cheri. Will didn't look back and pressed on leading the way to his office. Opening the door and letting Cheri Hernandez slip in ahead of him. As he looked back, he saw Flick leaving through the main doors that led into the reception. He closed the door behind him shutting both he and Cheri Hernandez away in relative privacy, ensuring the blinds were down he locked the door from the inside.

"Bit of a curve ball ... I wasn't expecting to role play with your Staff as well," Cheri chuckled darkly as she turned to face him.

"No more interruptions," Will Marchant confidently stated.

"I'm sorry to break character for the formalities but..." Cheri offered as he cast his eye up and down her while she stood there. At close quarters he could take in the contours of her voluptuous figure, the tight little light blue blouse barely stretched over her ample breasts, her olive skin suited the dusky make up she wore her eyes a light green blue enhanced her exotic appearance. Just as they'd attracted him to her when he seen her photos on the Elite Escorts web site. Over an exchange of emails, the scenario he'd planned, she agreed to, her interview was nothing but a pretence. A reason for her being here.

"There's an envelope on the desk for you," Will offered his confidence rising now that he had her here to himself for the next hour at least. He watched as she extended her left hand and took the envelope from her desk. Sliding a finger under the unsealed flap of the envelope she visually recognised the four Fifty-pound notes contained within. She didn't say another word as she slipped the plain white envelope into the inside pocket of her jacket.

"So, Miss Hernandez we've had a lot of interest in the advertised role..." Will stated as he stepped up close towards her. She fixed her eyes on him happy for him to take the lead, happy to play along with his instigated scenario. Willing to please for the sum now sat in her jacket pocket. Tantalisingly she ran her tongue over her bottom lip before biting it gently as she brought those blue green eyes to bear on him. "... How do you set yourself apart from the other candidates I've interviewed recently?"

The question was answered by a physical reaction as opposed to a verbal repost. Cheri Hernandez simply ran the fingernails of her right hand up the back of his neck as he slipped his arm into the small of her back pulling her in close to him. She then without hesitation pressed her lips to his and kissed him with a passion and an intensity that he'd not felt for some time. Returning the kiss which felt sincere to him, which felt good. Feeling her lips press against his as her tongue invaded his mouth.

Lips and a tongue that minutes later worked around his dick as she knelt before him in the middle of his office stripped of her Jacket and the tight blouse.

Will hand fell across the back of Cheri Hernandez neck as he pulled her onto him, she relaxed her jaw and took him deep into her throat.

**********

"Is it right that I thank you for your time Miss Hernandez?" Will smirked holding the door open for her.

"I'd be offended if you didn't..." she flashed back a devilishly smile, "...Mr. Marchant."

"Well, there's likely to be a second interview in the next week or so ... I'll be in touch."

"I'll keep my diary available... you know where to find me," she said turning on her heels and making her way across the Car Park towards the beat up little blue Ford Fiesta that was her car.

Stopping she looked towards the security gate.

"It'll open automatically as you approach," Will offered conscious of someone approaching from the smoking shelter housed in the car park his left. Cheri Hernandez kept on walking without any further acknowledgement.

"Look at the fucking legs on her..." Gary Wilson the Night Shift Manager offered as she approached her car, "...They just go on and fucking on."

"They do," Will agreed fully being aware just how far they do go and the stockings that decorate them.

"Who was she?" Gary enquires as the two of them step into the main reception, neither of them looking back as the little blue car pulls away from the parking bay.

"Cheri Hernandez," Will offers in response, "Just been interviewed for a Vacancy we may need to fill."

"There's something of hers I'd like to fill," Gary crudely offers. Stood there dressed in all white protective coveralls with a pair of light blue rubber boots, his white hat pokes out of the pocket his three-quarter length jacket. While clean it bears the stains that invariably come with the job he holds down. There are only so many times a white jacket and trousers can be boil washed of blood and fat before they start to show their purpose.

"She has a pulse Gary from what I hear that makes her fair game for you to start with," Will engaged in the shop floor banter that he missed from behind the desk.

"Yeah, well she'd get my pulse racing," Garry offered pulling his face into a lecherous grimace. "Give her the job boss ...give her the fucking job."

"I'm sure you'd make her feel very welcome here Gary."

Will headed back up the stairs in the knowledge that Cheri Hernandez would not be added to the list of employees but given the satisfaction of the last hour in her company there was a very realistic chance she would be invited back under the pretence of that second interview, very soon.

Chapter Two - Networking

"Are we done?"

"I guess so," Will Marchant stated a little breathlessly as he exhaled from the base of his lungs. Relaxing his shoulders, a little as he rolled over on to the king size bed on his right-hand side, sliding his sodden dick from his wife.

Kelly immediately swung her legs over the side of the bed and sat herself up pulling the unbutton black silk night shirt back around her body.

Will lay there on his back looking up at the shadows cast across the ceiling from the beyond the blackout blinds that held the room in the grip of a dark gloom.

That she'd accepted his advance had been nothing short of a miracle he considered that he'd managed to gain a climax from such an insipid sterile fuck in the missionary position while she'd just lay below him equally spoke volumes.

Kelly stood and crossed the room barefoot into her en-suite shower room, accessed through the walk-in wardrobe lined with her vast array of clothes and shoes. The very fact they had a his and hers en-suite reflected the unnecessary decadence of the six-bed countryside residence that a little over three years ago Kelly simply couldn't haven't 'lived with herself' if they hadn't put an offer on the property, they submitted the offer they could afford and then another higher offer when the first was rejected. Grabbing the remote control that raised the blinds drawn down over the windows Will blinked against the bright sunshine that flooded through from the windows as the blinds silently lifted.

He heard the shower in her en-suite start up as he reached for his phone from the bedside table. The time showed as a little before a quarter to seven. He needed to shake a leg if he was to arrive at the Marchant House on time to meet with Harry Jacobs ahead of the networking brunch at the 'Manoir' Hotel and Country Club. He'd never visited the site but had heard nothing but good reviews of both the Spa facilities and the competition standard Golf Courses. Will had never been a Golfer but resolved one day, when he could find time, to take lessons.

Scrolling quickly through his email he paused over the flagged email he sought double checking the time of arrival for Cheri Hernandez, 17:30 at the offices. Which comfortably gave him more than enough time for brunch networking to slip to lunch networking or later if the conversations were pitched at a suitable and profitable level. Glancing at her thumbnail picture in the top corner of the confirmation email was enough to bring a smirk to his face as he recollected their impassioned encounter of last week. How on all fours in the centre of the office the olive skinned, dark haired beauty had caused him perhaps far too prematurely to climax, climaxing with a gusto the likes of which he'd not managed in so long a time as he could remember.

Kelly had served two purposes in accepting his advances. He dealt with a portion of the guilt he felt at betraying her, despite their tattered relationship, and she'd ensured that when he met with Cheri Hernandez, he would be inclined to get more time from his not insignificant payment for her services.

Closing his email with a smirk he set the phone back onto the bedside table pulled back the duvet and slipped towards his own en-suite shower room.

Taking a longer shower than usual looking forward to what promised to be a satisfactory looking day.

**********

"Try not to be too disheartened Will," Harry Jacobs offered as he clambered out of the metallic burgundy Jaguar XJ220, it was a great car to have been a passenger in, but such an incredible vehicle was hardly any consolation for the absolute waste of a day that today had proved to have been, so far as he was concerned anyway.

"Harry thanks for your time but I think it's fair to say on the basis of today we are absolutely fucked."

"You can't be sure Will ...look I know on face value we've come away with nothing but weak promises..." the elder gentleman offered from behind the steering wheel "... but these things take time ... you've got your name and the company name out there now, did you honestly expect the cheque books to be broken out there and then?"

Truth be told Will had hoped they would have been. He'd certainly hoped to be walking out of the plush conference room with little more than a few business cards, some insincere handshakes and a selection of empty promises. Maybe he was too idealistic, maybe he was far too close to the family business to see what others truly saw. Looking over his shoulder he didn't see a relatively new building capable of processing phenomenal numbers of sausages, burgers and all manner of cuts of meat on a daily basis, but only currently operating at 55 percent of its possible output capacity, instead he saw a family legacy. While he appreciated the sentiment and level-headed advice Harry Jacobs was offering him the weight of expectation influenced him heavier.

"Thanks for your help today Harry ... like you say let's see what comes up," Will tried to keep the sound of resignation from his voice.

"Take care Will ...give my love to Kelly and the Girls."

"Will do," briefly his mind wandered to the two little rays on sunshine in his life, just imagining their infectious giggling brought a smile to his face, his mind barely touched on Kelly. Closing the passenger door on the sports car Will turned and walked away looking to his watch thinking more of his arranged rendezvous with an escort than of his own Wife.

Entering the main reception of Marchant House, he took the right-hand staircase but could barely bring himself to look up at his Father's portrait. Crossing the office, he kept his head down not wishing to engage with the handful of staff dotted around the desks and workstations, not least any of them give any further cause for concern.

Flick Bowerman looked up at him from under her glasses as he approached her desk outside of his own office, dressed in a pastel lemon pinafore dress over a white capped short sleeved tee.

"Hey Flick," he offered. "Did I miss much?"

"Fire alarm test," she almost enthusiastically offered back to him, perhaps in fear of having to say nothing. She might as well have told him about the contents of her lunchbox he thought to himself. Will was in a filthy mood and hiding it very poorly.

"Do we still all gather on the far side of the car park?" He responded sarcastically.

"Absolutely," Flick refused to yield in her excitement even for the most mundane of subject matter. "How was your Networking?"

"Let's just say Flick... I'd have been better off with you on the far side of the Car Park... you were rocking that High Viz Jacket the way only you can I'm guessing."

Flick almost flushed with embarrassment at his response and Will briefly pondered if he'd been flirtatious with the young redhead. Being flirtatious over a High Visibility jacket, which would have to be a first. Parking his thoughts, he made for his office door. "So, no messages?"