Blooming Flower Ch. 03 - The Hotel

Story Info
What did Daisy really get up to at the hotel with two guys?
2.4k words
3.61
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's notes -

This is the third chapter in the Blooming Flower series. This story should be able to be read on its own but if you would like a bit more of the back story, along with another adventure, check out Blooming Flower - Ch. 01 - The Cabin, and Blooming Flower Ch. 02 - The App. This chapter tells the story of "The App" and what Daisy really got up to.

Blooming Flower Chapter three. The Hotel.

Daisy continued to look at Leo's phone and the message. Leo reminded her that it was totally up to her to message back as he had already done his work as she had already had 3 different guys this holiday including him. Daisy looked over and tried to keep a straight face. As usual, she couldn't hold it and started to giggle at him.

She didn't say anything but looked him square in the eye while she continued to laugh. Leo waited in the silence for a few moments before replying.

"Is that the right number?" Leo asked again as he started to smile.

Daisy just giggled and didn't say a word.

"It's not the right number is it?" Leo asked again as Daisy moved closer to him. She started to shake her head slowly as she moved closer to his ear.

"It...might..be...three..without you." Daisy said softly as she kissed his neck softly.

"So, you'd better tell me what you got up to at the hotel then." Leo asked.

"I'll tell you some for now. I might save some details for later when I want to wind you up." Daisy softly teased as she rubbed his shoulders while her lips were close to his. So close he could feel her breath as she spoke.

Daisy then told him about arriving at the hotel and meeting the first guy in the bar. After a small amount of small talk they sat down and talked about the messages that he had been sent. The man had mentioned during the conversation that he wasn't expecting her to have already done this type of thing before. Daisy had asked what he had meant by "these type of things" while sitting back in the chair and taking a drink. He described her threesomes and fucking two guys in one night. Daisy thought about it, and actually she now had done this more than once. She tried to play it coy by passing it off as just another fun experience as she loved sex.

As the profile had mentioned that she wasn't single and was just looking for fun, the man asked if she was up for some extra fun on top of what they had already planned. Daisy said that it would depend on what it was but she was keen to know more. Daisy reminded him she wanted to take a photos so she could use them later. The man asked what she was going to use them for. She just smiled and didn't say much more.

Daisy was now in the mood to move things forward and finished her drink. The man asked if she wanted someone else to take the photos for her while everything was going on. She raised an eyebrow and asked if that was all they were going to be doing. The man laughed and called her a smart girl while sipping on his drink. Knowing that there was another man on offer, she thought about how much she could wind Leo up with it afterwards.

They walked towards the lift and as the door closed she felt the hand on her lower back sink slightly lower. With 14 floors to travel, she was tempted to get things started then and there but she was just building the courage to do something when the doors opened. They walked down the corridor and opened the door to the room. It revealed a large suite with a balcony overlooking the rest of the hotel and pools below. The sounds of music at one of the pools and the movement of the water could be heard as she took her first view around the suite.

She put down her bag and wandered around. She sat down on the couch and they continued to chat. She asked him if he was single and had he done this before. He said that his girlfriend knew about it and often asked for photos of what he got up to. She asked if he let her fuck other men too. He said that he would, but she never really wanted to. She asked who the other guy was that would be holding the camera and joining them later. He mentioned that he was single and wanted some fun. She started to move the conversation on by asking him if the other guy was as big as he was. Just as his hands touched her leg and he started to laugh, his phone went off. He excused himself and headed to the balcony to take the call.

Hearing the laughter the second man walked through the door from the balcony and introduced himself. He asked if anyone wanted a drink as he headed to the kitchen. He poured a drink and returned to the sofa. The cameraman still interested in his camera, played with the settings and dials. He was flicking through some other photos when some caught her eye. A girl on a pool table, fully clothed looking shy into the camera lens. Daisy took the camera and slowly scrolled her way through them from that point on as the girl started to be more confident in front of the camera. Some more photos of her followed as her clothes slowly reduced until she was back on the pool table, clearly enjoying some male company.

She asked the camera man what the next photo would be as she scrolled through and made bets on what she was about to see.

She bet the camera man a piece of her clothing that she would get it right. He nodded as she described what she expected to see next. Her first guess was correct, as she thought the girl would be on her knees ready for a little foreplay. Her next guess was purposefully wrong so that she could start taking clothes off herself. She guessed that it would be a nice view from a balcony. Before she even checked, she had taken her top off over her head and looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

A little taken aback the cameraman asked her to guess the next photo that was on the camera. Daisy, enjoying the game described a picture of the girl with her mouth full. He laughed and stood up and moved towards her. He was now in front of her and put the camera to his eye and took a shot of her. She leaned forward and looked up at him. She asked if the next photo could be of her with her mouth full. She was now on the edge of the sofa, seductively opening her mouth and running her tongue around her lips. She was sure that the camera man was being turned on as she unzipped his shorts. Sure enough the camera flashed again catching the attention of the man on the balcony. He returned to find that that the others had started without him. Daisy was still teasing the cameraman by asking him to show her the photo he had taken of her. He was far more interested in keeping her mouth full.Daisy tried to ask again but before she got to finish her question her mouth was very full. She wrapped her lips tight. She stopped occasionally for a moment to catch her breath before her mouth was getting to know the length and width of her new friend.

Now hearing the voice from the first man, asking what he was supposed to do, Daisy lay down on the sofa. She responded by asking him, what might he like to do. While slowly and purposefully hitching her legs apart and continuing to fill hold the cameraman's cock in her hand. She closed her eyes and continued to run her mouth up and down slowly.

Skirt still on, and underwear pulled aside, she felt a finger glide inside her. She loved the feeling of being in demand as the cameraman tried to push himself back into her closed mouth. Daisy decided that it was time to tease him and she looked down, moving her mouth away. Another flash went off as the cameraman went back to his other duties. She lay back and relaxed into the motions that the fingers inside her were creating. She spoke slowly as she took off her bra, revealing her tits, asking if anyone would like take things a little further.

In a matter of moments, the cameraman had sat down on the end of the sofa. Daisy stood up and unzipped her skirt that fell to the floor. She then stood in front of the cameraman. Slowly she bent over so she could have her mouth full of the cameraman and tempt the other to fill her pussy from behind.

She felt hands hold her waist and the warm feeling of the head of a cock ready to slip inside. The hands tightened and she was slowly moved backwards onto the stiff shaft. She bit her lip as it continued to fill her until she could take no more. The hands tightened around her again and she was pushed up and down. She got used the sensation quickly and started to join in with the movements. She arched her back and pushed back just to hear the heavy breath from behind her. The hands started working their way around her back to her front. The hands gripped her tits tightly as she continued to be filled from behind. She turned her head to the front and filled her mouth with as much of the cameraman's cock as she could. She loved the feeling of being spit roasted and being controlled by the two men. Another flash went off as she looked up and saw the camera above his head, taking a photo of her arse in the air and her pussy full.

She felt her pussy empty and she continued to tease the cock in front of her. She asked the cameraman if he was jealous of his friend getting to fuck her pussy first. He laughed and shook his head. He passed Daisy the bottle of lube that she had brought with her and giggled as he told her to use a lot. She did has he asked until it was slippery and smooth. He told her to stay where she was as he got up and moved behind her. She felt the familiar cold feeling of the lube being poured on her from behind but this time it was on her cheeks and dripping down to her arse.

Knowing the reaction she would get from Leo when she got home, she let the dick slip slowly into her arse. She concentrated on how Leo would not control himself when she told him about her being fucked in the arse and how he wanted to get in there. She knew she would drive him wild. This knowledge, coupled with the pleasure nearly sent her over the edge. She slowed up and realised that there was something else she could tease him with. Another flash went off behind her as the cameraman enjoyed snapping him deep inside Daisy's tight arse. He grabbed her cheeks as he slowly felt Daisy move backward and forward.

She knew there was something else she could do that would turn Leo on uncontrollably but also turned her on so much herself. It was something that was on her fantasy list and she had an opportunity to do it there and then. She tried to keep her composure as the thought about it. She asked the cameraman where his friend had gone. He called out and he returned. She looked directly at him as she was being moved back and forward. She asked him to sit on the sofa again. As he sat down she started to wind him up and get him hard again. She moved forward and sat on top of him and slid down till his dick was filling her. She leaned forward on top of him. She turned to the cameraman and asked him why he had stopped?

Soon enough, Daisy was full. The fullest she had ever been. With the large cocks inside her pussy and arse. It was driving her to the point of orgasm. She pushed down hard as her breathing got harder and faster. She started to feel the speed increase inside her as she continued to be pounded harder and harder. She was thinking about telling Leo about her double penetration and telling him about how full she had been. She pictured his face as she would tell him about how deep inside her they were and what it felt like to be fucked so hard. She knew he wouldn't be able to control himself and she would get him really wound up to the point she could finish him in seconds if she wanted. Just thinking about winding him up and teasing him with the smallest of details moved her right to the edge of orgasm.

She reached her climax and continued to be pounded from both sides. Another flash went off as she did. She thought to herself that she would keep that photo back from what she would show Leo when she got home and see if he could work out she had been filled in both holes at the same time.

The pace slowed but Daisy knew she had to finish what she had started. She jumped off and started to suck and lick with no holding back. She held the base while twisting and spinning her tongue. She rattled the tongue bar around the sensitive areas to get them ready. She sat back as she felt the warm liquid land across her face and tits as she smiled and laughed at what control she had over the men at the end of her adventure. Another flash of the camera caught the end of their fun.

On the drive home, she would usually have felt tired and not even be contemplating more sex but knowing how Leo would re-act to the photos just turned her on again. She wanted to see how horny he was and how he would feel inside her when she walked through that door. She texted him to tell her she was on her way back. She knew she might have to still go through with the competition for him, even if he had already won. Or could she put another twist on it that he just might like?