Blow and Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took some deep breaths, waited for the pain to subside and told him to continue. He pressed himself into me, inching his way deeper into my ass. I was more relaxed now and the rest of his dick easily entered me until he was fully embedded in my butt. Peter started to slowly fuck me and I started to enjoy feeling him inside me. We both started so moan a little. At first he thought he was hurting me but I told him it was just the opposite. His dick felt really good in my ass. It had been so long since I was on the receiving end of anal sex, I had forgotten how pleasurable it could be.

Once Peter knew I was enjoying getting fucked in the ass, he began to hump on me a little faster. I think the best thing about that late afternoon butt fucking was we sucked each other off last night and early that morning so he was able to last a lot longer in my ass.

Peter couldn't keep fucking me at a fast pace for the entire time and he would slow down to catch his breath, then pick up the pace again. He then suggested that we try a different position. In one of the movies we watched, the guys fucked facing each other, with the guy underneath spreading his legs wide, basically, in a missionary position.

We rearranged ourselves on the bed, and Peter added a little more gel to his dick before he spread my legs and entered me again. I kind of liked this position because I could see the look of pleasure on his face as he fucked my ass. He also played with my dick and balls a little too which only added to my enjoyment. He later told me he could see my eyes rolling back into my head at times, and could see me biting my lower lip which let him know how much fun I was having too. This would help him overcome any hesitation to losing his anal virginity later. He wanted to experience the same pleasure I was having.

Our eyes made contact as he fucked my ass. I was really enjoying feeling his dick sawing in and out of me. Peter kept telling me how great it felt to fuck me.

At one point, when he saw how much fun I was having, he asked me, "So Roy, do you like my dick in your ass?"

I responded, "I forgot how good it felt to butt fucked. Damn it feels good. Keep fucking me hard. Is it as good as you hoped?"

"It's better than I imagined. I haven't had anal sex since college. It's almost better than getting some pussy."

He must have fucked me for a good thirty minutes before he told me he was about to cum. I bucked my hips up to meet his thrusts as he pounded my ass. He then closed his eyes and pushed deep into my ass and shot his cum into me, grunting the whole time. I could feel his cock pulsating as he emptied his balls while fucking me hard. He gave my ass a couple more thrusts before his balls were completely drained. I was a little disappointed when he withdrew his dick from me but it also meant it was my turn to do him.

After Peter regained his composure, he began to play with my half hard dick. It grew a little more erect before he began to blow me. His mouth and lips worked me over and in no time I had a full erection. I let him suck me for a few minutes before I asked him if he was ready. I could tell he was a little nervous as he lifted his mouth off my dick and assumed the position on the bed.

I greased myself up and applied some to his ass. I felt him clench up and told him to relax. I then rubbed the head of my dick against his asshole so he could mentally prepare for penetration. I pushed the head against him and watched as his asshole parted to my pressure. I went extremely slow knowing I was taking his anal virginity. Once the head of my dick was in him, I could feel him clench up again so I stopped pressing until I felt him relax and I'd push some more. I knew I had to let him adjust to each inch or so.

Peter wasn't complaining of any pain so I knew things were going well. Once I was about half way in his butt, I began to rock slowly. With each forward motion, I would push a little deeper until my entire cock was buried in his ass. I let him know he took it all and began to fuck him slowly.

I asked him how he was doing and he told me it was a strange feeling but was doing okay. It seemed like he was trying to decide if he liked it or not. It is a strange feeling the first time you have a cock in your ass. Once I saw him put his head down on the bed, I knew he was more relaxed so I started to fuck him harder. I was holding onto his hips while pushing in and out of him.

When I heard Peter say, "Having a dick in my ass isn't so bad. As a matter of fact it feels pretty good," I knew I could pick up the pace.

I began to fuck him harder and he started to moan in pleasure so I fucked him even faster. I don't have the stamina I had when I was younger, so I had to slow down at times before picking up the pace again.

I could feel the sperm building in my balls and I wanted to fuck Peter like he did me, with us looking at each other. I had him turn over and lifted his legs over my shoulder, then penetrated his ass again.

While looking into his eyes, I told him, "I'm about to cum in your ass Peter."

"Fuck me good Roy. I want to take your load in my butt. Give it to me good."

I gave his ass a good fucking before I shot my sperm deep into his bowels. Damn did it feel good to do anal again after all these years.

Peter and I fell asleep and took a short nap after our latest sexcapade then showered. Over dinner, we agreed we had a great couple of days and that our balls were drained dry. We ate, drank a little more and talked more about work than anything else. Both of us had early morning sales calls so this was the end of our bisexual adventures until next time. It was a nice feeling to not only find a suck buddy but someone who had now become a fuck buddy.


12