Blow Your Mind Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi nodded. "It could be indeed, for both of our lines of work."

Brandi sipped the drink slowly and focused on making sure the connection was solid. She didn't want to get drunker than Kory and let something slip.

"Brandi? What happened? Why am I in you? Or why are we in Megan? Or, shit, why?"

Brandi sipped the drink again and stood up. She went over to the mirror and said "Kory, I am going to tell you some things about what I think happened. First off, this isn't Megan. She is in Chicago. She has no idea what happened and will not know any Brandi. I was able to copy her. I can, well, shapeshift in a way. I can remake myself into any woman I have had sex with and become them. The process messes up the mind badly so everyone I have sex with ends up having memories that make no sense and often have problems remembering what happened over the last 24 hours. I use this ability to spy. I am a free agent, working for the highest bidder, but focus on industrial and business secrets as that is the real money and a lot safer. At least I thought it was until I got involved with your organization. I after banging the McNeal's I was going to contact you directly and see if we couldn't arrange a meeting to allow Jones to do business, but your guy followed me. Good work on that by the way. So I was going to scramble your brains, lose Megan's form, and make a run for it."

Kory didn't respond and Brandi sighed inwardly. "The bitch is becoming calmer and is starting to work angles if I'm not mistaken. I need to be careful."

After a few more seconds of quiet Kory said "And? You can't stop there. You were able to knock out three of my guards and Megan, who submissive slave or not could fight like a wildcat when needed, and then get to me. Come on, spill girl."

"Well, I'm blackbelt in several martial arts and surprised your guys. Once I took on Megan's form, it was easy to get the drop on everyone. Including you. But here is the trick. When I tried to scramble your brains you, well, you resisted. Normally people don't do that, they usually can't do that. But you seemed, not exactly immune, but able to resist the effects some of my abilities somehow. And you fought."

Brandi senses some intensity in the connection, like Kory was focusing. "Shit! Okay, I kinda remember something. It was like hands in my mind, and then more than my mind, like hands grabbing me! Me as in like mental me? Like my being, my soul maybe? I remember my head swimming like I was high and pulling back and forth and then suddenly this huge pull and I felt like I was ripped away and then darkness."

Brandi and Kory were both silent for a bit.

"Shit. I have never ever given up in my life. Maybe I should have just given in this time." Kory whispered.

"I think the coke had something to do with it." Brandi said.

"The coke?"

"Cocaine stimulates the mind. I've never messed with a coke head before, or at least one that was high on it at the time. You were high as a kite. And I was too. I took some downstairs to get some pep after changing to Megan because it can take a lot out of me. You said this stuff was synthetic too, the mix may have had something to do with this as well."

Kory was quiet for a bit. "You may be right. This was something that was designed to be different than normal coke. It was designed to not only stimulate the mind, but also focus it. You know coke gets you all fired up and excited and sometimes horny but your mind is acting stupid while this happens. You basically get the common sense and rational thought processes left in the dirt when you get all excited. This stuff was supposed to amp down the excitement a bit and make the rest of your mind catch up to it."

"That's a weird mix, why were you looking at that?"

"Professionals, college kids, hell, if this worked as the chemist thought it might be able to, we could have eventually made it legally. Something that makes you think and focus faster, but speeds up the parts that make you think intelligently? I can think of all kinds of markets for that. Coke with all the bs about it making you smarter being true."

"Huh. You are pretty smart for a stripper."

"I assume you know that I am a certified genius already and I already told you why I like stripping even though I owned Chicago. Or I did anyway. Maybe I still can." Kory said.

Brandi could feel Kory thinking, something was obviously bugging her but she was holding back on asking. She sipped her drink again and then said "Kory, out with it. I can tell something is bugging you."

Kory didn't respond for a moment and then Brandi got the feeling like someone bracing themselves for the worst. "You pulled me out of my body. Can you put me back? That's the real question here for both of us."

Brandi sighed and looked into the mirror again. "Yes, that is the real question. And the answer has two parts. Part one is can I put you back in your body. The answer is no. The reason is that your body is dead."

Brandi felt Kory's reaction and it felt like she had taken a punch in the gut. After a bit Brandi felt anger, quickly turning to rage.

"You killed me?"

"No. Not on purpose. I told you, I have never done this before. Your body, ugh." Brandi remembered how the eyes looked and shuddered. "Your body looked like it had the life sucked out of it, a husk in a way. The eyes were just, God, it wasn't nice. I wasn't trying to do that to you, I was trying to mix up your memories so I could get away. When you resisted, and the coke we were both on, somehow it caused this. I'm sorry about this."

"Well, about sucking you in anyway. I was going to turn you into a veggie but you don't need to know that." Brandi thought to herself and not over the connection.

Brandi could tell Kory was having some issues processing this information. She could feel anger, rage (although that seemed to be lightening up a bit), confusion, sadness, and helplessness. Brandi could tell Kory didn't like feeling helpless.

"I need to keep that under wraps, she feels helpless and she is going to start trying things." Brandi thought and then focused a bit more.

"There is a second part to this. I think I might be able to put you back."

"HOW? You just said you killed my physical form! I'm stuck in your head!"

"No, you may not be. I can, shit. Okay Kory, I'm going to level with you because if I don't and I try something you might fuck this up even worse due to your lack of understanding the situation. Aside from mixing up people's minds, I can push things into them. I just recently found out that with the correct stimulation I can modify memory, and I can implant memories I have pulled out of others into other people. I have tried to be careful about it because it can seriously mess up someone's head to suddenly have memories of someone doing something with people they don't know and it's a clear memory you SWEAR is your own. I pulled you out, I can, probably, push you back in."

Kory was silent for a while, but Brandi could feel that she was calming down and was focusing. After a bit more she said "Okay. If that is true, then you end up having to fuck up someone else to release me. And I'll just say what we are both thinking, can you trust me enough to want to do that, or can I trust you enough to do it? I already tried to kill you once, you technically DID kill me, not exactly the basis for a solid relationship."

Brandi finished the drink and let the burn flow through the connection. Brandi could feel Kory relax a bit. "Thanks, I needed that." Kory said.

"Me too. You are not wrong. I let you go now and I'm dead if you can track me down, if for nothing else other than revenge. And to set you free, I need to basically lobotomize someone else and figure out if I can put you into that person's body."

Brandi felt Kory concentrate a bit and then Kory said "I get the impression you have done that before. You may not have killed anyone until now, but I am thinking you have messed with some people's heads. And you were going to do that to me weren't you? Don't bother answering, I know you were and even if you weren't I wouldn't believe you otherwise. Ain't this fun? Cripes, what a messed-up situation. God, can't a girl take over a city's criminal underworld without all of this additional shit?"

Brandi snorted and then giggled.

"Yeah, life's a bitch."

They were silent a bit and then Kory spoke up. "Let's make a deal Brandi. Let's figure out how we can put me back into a body. You get me back into a body I can call my own, and it's even. I'll head off and that will be that and you won't ever see me again."

"Hard to trust you on that."

"Yeah, but aside from that, I promise that I won't fuck around in your head. If you do something, I won't mess with it or try to do something while you are doing it. I have the feeling that could be a really bad idea and I go with my gut."

"Okay, I guess that is about as good as I can hope for. We have a deal." Brandi replied. To herself Brandi thought "Once I get you back in a body though, I will make damn sure you don't remember any of this. Sorry Kory, but I'm not playing around with you."

Brandi stood up and looked in the mirror. "Alright. First things first, I need to change back. I can't stay Megan, someone may be looking. The car is gone, I will assume your organization can track it, and even though they find Megan, they still might be able to track her down to me. I need to be me again."

"Well, change then. I'm kinda curious to see who you really are."

Brandi smiled. "Not exactly that easy. But I can set things up with a phone call."

Brandi quickly signed into an escort site using one of her fake profiles and looked up a hot little redhead stripper/escort.

"What are you doing?" Kory asked as she texted the number.

"Changing back. In order to get my mind stimulated enough to effect a complete change I need to have sex. Or more correctly, I need a connection to another human that gives me a strong enough link. Scissoring and regular fucking if it's a guy works the best."

"Are you kidding? Shit, you AREN'T kidding! Damn, this could be interesting. Fun even." Kory said. Brandi smiled some more as she felt genuine curiosity and excitement through the link from Kory.

"So, how did you get to be this way? I can't imagine that you were born like this, what happened?"

"I'll tell you later if all goes well. I've never done this with, uh, with two people in my head so I'm not sure how this will work. Given how we are linked and the fact I can cut it off, I think, emphasis on think, I can make this work normally. I'm debating about if it wouldn't be safter to cut the link while I do this."

"NO! Please no! I'm serious, please don't. I won't do anything I swear, I'll just watch, or feel, or whatever the fuck I can do that isn't fucking with what you are doing! Just don't, God, please don't. It's, not fun." Kory said with some real fear.

"Damn. Being cut off must be nasty, she's really afraid. I can feel it. Real fear. Man, I wonder if she has ever been this afraid before?" Brandi thought as she felt the connection.

"Ok, we will try it with a minimum connection. But understand something, if something starts going crazy, I will cut you off. Not to be a bitch, but for safety. If I get any feeling we are in trouble I need to make sure I keep my mind intact. If I go, we are BOTH fucked. If I go into the great La La Land, you never come out of my head. You will be a voice in some crazy woman's head. You had better remember that."

Kory was silent for a bit, and then she growled. "Fuck. Fine. I get it. But I'm not happy about it. I won't do anything, but if something goes sideways then do what you have to do. I'd do the same so I can't blame you."

Brandi figured that was about the best she would get and nodded at the mirror.

Brandi undressed into her red underwear and poured another drink. She sipped it and made sure Kory could taste it. Kory was quiet and they both just sat and enjoyed the drink. After about thirty minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Show time." Brandi said and went and opened the door.

She let in a woman dressed in a trench coat and wearing sun-glasses. She closed the door and turned around with a smile.

"Well, aren't you all pretty in red."

Brandi smiled at the girl. Danni was a young college aged girl with fiery red hair, about 5 foot 6 inches, 36 DD cup chest, and an hourglass shape. She was wearing red lipstick and had her hair done up. She opened the trench coat to reveal red stockings and a garter belt, red heels and nothing else.

"Nice, just like the photos. Okay Danni, come with me." Brandi said with a sexy smile and took her hand. Danni giggled and let herself be led. Brandi could feel Kory was paying complete attention but was not trying anything. In fact, Brandi swore she seemed a bit turned on.

Brandi led the escort into the bedroom, turned her around and put her arms around her neck. "You are just what I needed Danni, let's have some fun."

"Hold on girlfriend, I need to see the mo...grmmmmm!"

Brandi leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. She was careful not to push hard and fast, so Danni struggled for a few moments as Brandi made sure there were no issues with making the connection and then diving into the girl's head. It was simple, no issues at all. She made the link effortlessly and reached into Danni's mind and mixed everything all up.

In fact, it seemed much easier than before.

"This is weird, it's almost effortless. I've got a really great connection and mixing her mind around is almost too easy. It's like, shit, like when I was on coke, or..."

Brandi started and jerked back which broke the connection. Danni's eyes were already rolled up and the stoned looking stripper just fell back onto the bed with a sigh.

"Damn! Why did you stop?" Kory asked.

Brandi caught her breath. "Shit! It was like the boost I had when I was in a threesome! When I had Diane at the club! Is Kory boosting me?"

"Kory, what were you feeling?" she asked.

"That was a rush! The second you kissed her my whole, uh, body? Self? I felt like I was plugged into something! It was like a fun high, like I was feeling everything! I could smell her perfume and her sweat, taste her lipstick, feel her soft skin, heard her breathing, damn! I swear I could feel her heartbeat! And her mind! It was all open there, I could feel how you just mixed all of her head up! It was like we just melted her brains! I could feel her getting stupid! Or confused? Fuck, doesn't matter, that was a trip!"

Brandi felt a lot of excitement and pleasure through the connection. Kory had enjoyed it!

"Figures. She likes being dominant, so messing with someone's head would appeal to her." Brandi thought.

Brandi focused a bit while Kory babble about how cool the feeling was. "I felt boosted. I felt stronger, like when I had that coke or was bopping Diane. I felt fully in control thought. Kory wasn't messing around, she was just riding the sensation. So she is holding up her end so far."

"Kory! Enough for now. Danni is currently mind-scrambled, that's what I call it. I got into her head and mixed her memory and higher-level brain function around. She is pretty much stoned out of her head right now and it can take a couple of hours to come back off it. Or to have your brain clear itself up and function correctly if you prefer."

"This is what you did to me isn't it? Wow! Huh, wonder what would have happened if I had been smoking weed instead of doing coke."

"You wouldn't have fought so much, weed isn't a stimulant like coke is. But now we need to get to the next step. You didn't mess with anything while I was melting Danni's head, thanks. Now the same thing for the next step. This is the dangerous one, if you try anything, THIS is where something really bad could happen."

"Got it. I won't do anything. It was a trip just to feel what was going on! I'm looking forward to this one!"

Brandi sighed and then started moving Danni around to a better position. She spread her legs and then bent down over Danni with some water. She sprinkled some on her face and began to shake her.

"Danni? Danni? Wake up pretty girl. I need you to do something for me. Come on sleepy head."

After a few moments Danni stirred. Her eyes opened and were glazed over. Her mouth formed a lazy smile and she let out a long slow sigh of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmm, nice. Kisses were nice, make Danni feel so good. Mmmm, want to sleep some more."

"Danni can sleep more after she has done something for Julie (Brandi's alias). Julie wants Danni to eat her out. Can Danni do that? Just lick Julie in her nice clean pussy?"

"Mmmm,kay." Danni murmured. Brandi quickly straddled the redhead and let out a hiss when the tongue slid up her slit.

"OOooooooo, NICE!" Kory moaned. Brandi echoed her moan with one of her own.

"UGGGGGhhhhhhh, niceeeeeee Danni! That's it! Swirl the tongue! That's, ahhhhh, it! Come on girl! LICK!"

Brandi felt the connection twitch on and off as Danni licked and kissed. Brandi was getting a much better connection than before and she felt her level of excitement amp up fast. Brandi sensed the connection and let out a gasp at the pleasure coursing through it. It matched her perfectly.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!" Kory hissed as she felt the pleasure too. Brandi grunted and pushed down hard on Danni's face and squirted in her mouth.

"Swallow Danni! Gulp it down!" Brandi hissed as she jerked several times. Brandi felt Danni swallow and then slurp her tongue around to lap up any juices she might have missed. With a faint giggle Danni went limp.

"Oh man! FUUUUUCCKKKKKK! More! Damn woman! Give me more!" Kory panted out.

"Hang on Kory! Time to ride the change!" Brandi nearly shouted as she spun around and slid between Danni's wet legs.

"Wow! This is wild, what's sex feel LIIIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!" Kory said as her voice shot up several octaves as the connection was made.

"OOOOOAAAAAAAA!!! Ssssssss, nnnNNnnNNNNNNNN!! FUUUCKKKKKKK!" Brandi moaned out as the connection blasted her mind.

Brandi's head spun and her body shook and twitched and jerked as pleasure blast after pleasure blast ripped through her. Brandi could hear Kory's voice match hers in her head each time a wave hit, moaning and gasping and howling in pleasure. After several waves blew through her Brandi forced herself to focus.

Brandi felt off. It was like her concentration was getting jerked around. She'd ride the wave and instead of being able to roll with it she felt like she was getting pulled around by a weight or someone was jerking her arm or leg. It was intense, but she couldn't keep her focus. After a few moments she realized the problem.

"Fuck! FUCK! Damn it! Kory! Focus bitch! Focus! You're, uggghhhhhhhh, you're throwing off my concentration! Fucking get your head into in!" Brandi panted out. Kory's link was pulsing wildly and Brandi realized that Kory was going crazy from the pleasure and her reactions through the link were messing with her focus.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEE! Oh FUCK! I LOVE THIS! MORE!" Kory howled in Brandi's head.

Brandi suddenly felt the connection change. "Oh fuck! That bitch is trying something!" Brandi thought. Brandi mentally moved to cut the connection just as Kory pushed up it towards Brandi's desk. Brandi shoved back hard and the pulses slammed into each other.

"UGH!" Brandi and Kory exclaimed together.

Brandi suddenly jerked and the pleasure wave seemed to stabilize. It was still intense, but not wild and out of control like before. Brandi felt that the intensity was the same, but she was only feeling part of it. She focused and looked at her mind.

She saw that her desk and Kory's desk were now linked together with a link that had a steady glow to it. Brandi's was a bluish tint and Kory's was a whiter color and they came together at one point. At that point the connection seemed to meld and then push down into Danni's desk.