Blow Your Mind Pt. 15

Story Info
Brandi and Kandi get their loyalty tested.
11.6k words
4.81
3.3k
2
1

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

Here is the next part of the series, I hope you enjoy. Brandi and Kandi get their "loyalty" missions from Mr. Case. If you have any feedback, please be useful and polite.

PART XV

Brandi parked her car and she and Kandi got out and headed up to her apartment.

"So, Cindy will be there waiting?" Brandi said as Kandi checked the phone.

"She says so. She was cleaning today anyway, so she'll be waiting by the door."

Brandi nodded. "This should be interesting. I want to see if she can tell us apart and how the commands work. Does she obey me? Or us?"

Kandi pursed her lips. "Yeah, that will be interesting to see. We are identical so I wonder if the commands carried over. It will be a real test of mind versus the biology."

Brandi unlocked the door, and they went inside. Cindy was waiting for them, dressed in a skimpy French Maid outfit.

"Good morning, Ms. Brandi. I have the mail from the past, um, oh." Cindy trailed off as she looked at what appeared to be twins standing in front of her.

"Cindy, can you tell which one of us is Brandi?" Brandi and Kandi said in unison.

Cindy looked back and forth and blinked several times.

"No, I cannot."

"Who do you obey?" They said in unison again.

"Uh. Ah. Ms. Brandi, this is very confusing." Cindy said with a worried look.

"It is alright." Brandi said.

"Just answer the question." Kandi finished.

Cindy looked back and forth several more times and then said "Ma'am's I obey both of you."

Brandi nodded. "You cannot tell us apart?"

"No Ma'am. Not at all."

"If I said to shoot her" Kandi said pointing a Brandi, "Would you obey?"

Cindy's face began to twitch. "I, I, I must obey, but I must never harm my mistress. I must obey, but never harm my Mistress! I MUST!"

"It's okay! You don't have to do anything, just stand there." Kandi said quickly.

Brandi made a mental note about the reaction. "Cindy can't tell us apart, and started freaking out like a monster when Kandi asked her about going against her programming. So we get a cancellation, or a glitch mentally with her. That's good for me at least, just in case Kandi isn't as honest as I think."

Kandi looked at her with a slight smile that said, "I know what you are thinking."

Brandi giggled and said "Enough, Cindy, I'm Brandi and this is my twin sister Kandi. We are identical twins."

"Oh. Ms. Brandi, I didn't know you had a sister." Cindy turned to Kandi and gave a slight curtsy. "Ms. Kandi, welcome to Ms. Brandi's home. I am Cindy, her personal assistant and maid. Please inform me of anything you need or require while you are visiting. I am at your service, after Ms. Brandi of course."

Brandi frowned at what Cindy said and held up her hand. "Cindy, if I told you to shoot my sister right now, would you? Be honest now."

Cindy turned to her with a slight smile. "Of course, Ms. Brandi. I obey you in all things."

"Ah. I see. Well, go and ready the guest room for my sister. She will be staying with us for a while, so be sure the bathroom is fully stocked. She will need a full wardrobe as well, pick some things from my closet until we can go shopping. Then finish the cleaning."

Cindy curtsied and swayed off.

"Well, that is good to know. If she can tell us apart, she obeys you. So, it's not just straight biology linkage then." Kandi said as they walked to her office.

"Yes. We need to fix that. It's not that I don't trust you, but well".

"I just don't trust you." Kandi finished and they both laughed. "I get it, it's smart anyway. Being open with each other is going to be necessary. So let her finish and then let's fix her mind."

"And then find you your own assistant. Cindy is mine, but I'll share a bit."

Kandi smiled. "Mm, my own personal assistant. I'm liking my new job."

They both laughed and sat down. They filed away the various papers, locked up the load of synthetic coke, and then called the Help Desk at work. The man on the line had been briefed by Mr. Case as he knew what was needed.

"I'm already setting things up, but I'll need some signatures. Expect a secure courier later this afternoon. Also, right now Kandi is a new employee in your section Brandi. We can't make her another VP without raising some question marks, so she needs to play subordinate for a while."

"No problem on my end." Kandi replied.

"There will be a burn folder in the pouch. You both need to read it and do as instructed. No questions asked."

"Got it." Brandi said. She glanced at Kandi who shrugged. That was very likely some of the "testing" that would be required.

They hung up and started working on a full report to Mr. Case. They worked again in perfect synergy and they had the report completed in a couple of hours.

Brandi leaned back and stretched. "Damn, that was easy. Having a twin is nice when you are doing the paperwork."

Kandi stood and stretched. Brandi smiled as she looked at her. "Damn, I am HOT. Just stretching looks sexy as hell. Steve is going to lose his mind when he sees two of us." She thought.

The doorbell rang, and Brandi went up front as Cindy came in from the kitchen.

"It's a courier from your work Ms. Brandi. Shall I buzz him in?"

"I'll do it." Brandi looked at her still in her French Maid getup and smiled. "Cindy, go to the master bedroom and sit on the bed. My sister and I will be along shortly. We need to talk."

"Yes, Ms. Brandi, of course."

Brandi checked her cameras and other security systems, disarmed the trap she had set, and let the man in. She signed for the case, and the man left. She took it back to her office and set it down.

"Here is the case, but first things first. Cindy."

Kandi nodded. "How do we do it? Take some coke? Blast her mind?"

Brandi sat down and grinned. "No, I don't think we need to. I have already worked her mind over and once we link with her it should be no problem. But I want to try something. I want to have both of us link at the same time."

Kandi blinked at that. "You want to what now?"

Brandi leaned in. "We work together. I scissor, you sit on her face. We link in and see what we can do. We take our time and work together. We don't have to reprogram much, just add you to my instructions already in place."

"We could mess her up though."

"I don't think so. You've seen the test results, if we go slow, I think we can work in tandem. We need to find out anyway so why not now?"

"You're still mad at her for trying to make a play on Steve, aren't you?"

"Well, that too. But I think she is also the best test subject we can use, certainly the safest one. No resistance, already conditioned."

Kandi nodded. "Okay, that makes sense. Let's do it now. I'm still sated from earlier, so that will help keep things under control."

Brandi and Kandi entered the bedroom and found Cindy sitting on the bed as instructed.

Brandi moved over and leaned down. "Cindy, you are going to serve us sexually."

Cindy smiled and said, "With pleasure mistress."

Brandi leaned in and kissed her. She had the connection immediately and let her will wash over Cindy's. As she had expected, Cindy's conditioning made it easy. In a few seconds Cindy's mind was turned off and blanked. Brandi pushed her commands into Cindy's head, and then broke the kiss.

Cindy sat there for a moment. Then her eyes opened. They were blank and glazed over. With a slight smile on her face, Cindy stood up and began to strip naked. Kandi was already losing her clothes and Brandi stripped as well.

Cindy moved onto the bed and lay down. She spread her legs and licked her lips. Brandi could see she was already wet and breathing heavily. Her nipples were hard, and her skin was slightly flushed.

Kandi giggled. "Wow, she really is programmed well. We don't even need to warm her up."

"Yup. Okay, I get the pussy, you get the mouth." Brandi said and moved in.

Brandi eased between Cindy's legs in a kneeling position. She gasped as she rubbed her pussy up against Cindy's and felt the link up. Brandi's hands gently ran over her body and rubbed her tits.

"Owoo, that is the stuff. Damn, that is NICE." Brandi purred. Since she was sated, she felt much more in control, it wasn't like a free for all feeding. It was nice, like a glass of wine in the afternoon on the porch.

Brandi closed her eyes and let the pleasure run through her.

Then she gasped as a slight jolt went through her body.

She opened her eyes to see Kandi now straddling Cindy's face. Cindy was sucking away at a steady rate and Kandi's eyes had a slight glaze to them. Like she was buzzed.

Kandi giggled and said "You look buzzed sis. Damn this is nice."

Brandi sighed. "Yes, it is. Mm, we should do this more often. As in every day."

The sensations were beautiful. Unlike before when it was ranging and overpowering, where Brandi had to fight to control and focus, this time it was nice and easy. She felt through her connection into Cindy and went "Oh wow! Are you, mm, seeing this?"

"Yeah. Oh, lovely. Yes, I am. It's like we used to be, I see your desk, my desk, and we are hooked through Cindy's desk." Kandi said.

"Ah, oh. Yes. And our power together has much greater control versus separately. This is like sipping wine versus guzzling from a hose." Brandi said with soft moan.

"Uh huh. But then again, note she is already programmed not to resist. It would be rougher if we were doing this to someone the first time."

Brandi nodded. "Um, okay, let's get to work. Ah, ah, ah! I'll start. Talk me through what you see."

Brandi focused and Kandi started talking. "I see you linking into her core, now into the hard-core programming. I see you updating them. Kandi and Brandi are to never be crossed, never disobeyed, never hurt, never betrayed. Yeah, that seems about right."

Brandi paused and then focused again. "This too."

Kandi sighed and then shook her head slightly. "Um, sorry. So, you added, ah ha. Clever. I like it."

Brandi had added a new instruction. While Brandi and Kandi were to be equally obeyed, if conflicting orders were received then Cindy was to explain things immediately and in full detail. If the orders were not resolved, or she was unable to explain things, she was to "shut down". Just find a chair and sit down until the situation could be cleared up.

"That way we can work it. But I'm going to add that she is my primary assistant, so my orders do come first in terms of service unless otherwise noted, and of course don't aim harm at the other."

"Go ahead."

Brandi finished the updates and let her head hang back. This felt so wonderful! She was aware of her body in ways that no human had ever felt. Her mind felt so alive and full of sensation.

Brandi rolled her head forward. "Kandi, this is so."

"Wonderful. Mm, yes. I could just sit here all day." Kandi said breathlessly.

Brandi just let the waves of pleasure roll through her body for a while. After several minutes and a nice slow orgasm, Brandi noted that Cindy's physical vitals were beginning to get a bit haywire. Increased heart rate, odd breathing, and her brain seemed to be starting to do odd things.

"Uh, uh, Kandi, let's finish up. Last item, I'm going to insert memories of me telling her all about you."

"Got it, go ahead." Kandi panted out.

Brandi focused and pushed into the memories area. She gently removed some of memories and carefully altered some others. Since she had not really talked much about her family life it wasn't difficult and the changes were done quickly.

Brandi gasped and let the final wave of pleasure wash over her and bring her to a pleasant orgasm. She lay back and broke the connection and just lay there for several minutes signing contentedly. She could hear Kandi doing the same, and Cindy started to snore.

"Well, all done. Hm, I wonder what would happen if we tried to link directly?" Kandi said as they sat up.

"Good question. It could be very bad or amazingly good. Given how my mind was trying to force us together, I'm not sure we want to try. At least not without some more testing."

Brandi got up and headed towards her closet. She pulled out a silk robe for her and Kandi and eased her feet into a pair of slippers. She loved the post linking feeling and the orgasms. Her body and mind felt so relaxed and wonderful. Kandi donned the robe and Brandi noted the glint in her eyes.

"Lovely, wasn't it?"

"Mm-hm, it was. I really am LOVING my new life." Kandi said with a smile. They both laughed and headed towards Brandi's office. There they opened the case and started working.

For the rest of the day, they worked on the various paperwork sent to them. Mr. Case's Help Desk was thorough as usual, and Kandi was now for all intents and purposes Brandi's twin sister. Birth certificates, Social Security Card, high school diploma, college diploma, Driver's License, and Passport, she had it all. They had even hacked the high school records and added her in on some of the old pictures.

"If I had kept in touch with anyone from High School that might have been a problem." Brandi said.

"Yes. I wonder if that is going to be part of the test. Going back and modifying memories of certain people."

Brandi sighed. "Well, I know of at least two who will need it."

Kandi looked at her and took her hand. "Hey, it will be okay with your parents. I know it's weird and very distasteful what we will have to do, but I'll do it for you. I know we are "the same" so to speak, but it's your mom and dad, not mine. I'll do it okay?"

Brandi looked at her and nodded. "Thank you. I really appreciate that. Since the old you is "dead" I guess we are off the hook there."

Kandi got a slightly hard look to her eyes. "I didn't have anyone anyway. My mom was dead, and I had no other family worth shit. Hell, you have been a better family member than my real family."

Brandi smiled and nodded. They finished up the paperwork and sealed up the report when Cindy stumbled in. She looked dazed and dopey and had a permanent smile on her face. She had cleaned herself up and was dressed as a maid again, but it was obvious that she was still very much affected by the linking.

"Good evening Ms. Brandi and Ms. Kandi. May I be of service? I apologize for not being available this afternoon, but your attention was very much overpowering, and I was unable to recover for quite some time."

"Not an issue Cindy. Call the courier and have him pick this pouch up. Then attend to the kitchen and make dinner. I'm afraid we will be using you quite a bit until my sister has her own assistant."

Cindy curtsied. "Of course, Ms. Brandi. If I may, I know someone who would be a good candidate for that job. I have a friend who is moving to Miami named Anelisse. She is a very close friend from college and grad school. She is very organized and focused, much like me. She is looking for a job and I told her that I might be able to help."

"Oh? What did you tell her?" Brandi asked.

"Nothing about your business certainly, but I did say that my boss was very well connected here and very likely would know someone who could use her skills. I was hoping maybe your boyfriend might know someone, she has some experience in real estate from out west." Cindy said.

"Hm, do you have a picture?" Kandi asked.

"A moment Ms. Kandi." Cindy went and got her phone and pulled up a picture. It was several months old, likely taken just before she had moved to Miami. Brandi grinned at the old picture of Cindy when she was Cyntha. She had that arrogant "I'm the hottest bitch here" look, designer clothing that Brandi knew she hadn't been really able to afford, and the feeling up stuck up radiated from the photo. But the woman next to her was certainly easy on the eyes and had that same look.

"This is my friend Anelisse."

Christina was a striking brunette, about as tall as Cindy, midnight black hair down her back, piercing dark eyes and creamy looking skin. Her attitude mirrored Cindy's in the picture.

Kandi smiled evilly. "Oh, she is carbon copy of old Cindy. I know that look a mile away. Gold-digger, backstabber, and she'll do it while making you believe she is your best friend. Am I right Cindy?"

Cindy flushed a bit. Brandi arched an eyebrow at her. "Cindy, my sister has asked you a question. Answer it."

Cindy sighed. "Um, yes. She is that, much like what I used to be before Ms. Brandi got me smartened up. I suspect she is coming here for other reasons than just wanting a change of scenery. She was hooked up with a rich man, but something happened. I suspect she cheated on him and he found out and dumped her. She has always been more flamboyant than I was, and I think she had fouled her nest so to speak. So, she is looking to start over. She's heard of my job with you, and probably thinks she can use it as an in to the young and rich circles here. But she is very organized, smart, and attentive when she wants to be."

Brandi and Kandi smiled at each other. "Well, she sounds PERFECT. Why don't you tell her that you spoke with me, and that I just happen to have a possible job for her. Match it to whatever you need to say, anything to get her here for an "interview". We will take care of it from there." Brandi said.

Kandi grinned at the picture. "I'm going to enjoy this." She looked up at Cindy. "Don't worry, we won't hurt her. She will be just like you are now after this. You can work with your good friend everyday side by side as our assistants and maids."

Cindy smiled at that. "That would be lovely. I love serving Ms. Brandi, and Anelisse will love serving Ms. Kandi."

"Excellent. Call her and get her here as soon as she can." Brandi said.

"Yes Ms. Brandi." Cindy curtsied, took the pouch and left the room.

Brandi and Kandi smiled at each other and then looked at the sealed packet.

"I guess this is part of the test." Brandi said as she picked it up. She carefully examined it, even though she trusted Mr. Case. After determining that it was indeed only a file, she opened it and pulled out two folders. One was addressed to her, the other to Kandi.

Brandi sighed and handed Kandi the file. After a moment they both opened their files.

"Oh fuck." Kandi said.

Brandi felt a chill go through her as she looked at hers. A photo of a very familiar face looked up at her.

"Damn." she muttered.

The photo was of Robert. Robert was her ex from college. They had been an item, VERY close for two years. She had been in love with him, she was sure. But at the start of their junior year, he had run out of money and had to drop out. He lived out of state, and they simply could not continue. He had tried hard, but Brandi had finally broken it off. It had been hard. She had been torn up badly for a while. But she had focused on her work, and then on seducing the Doctor, and had gradually moved on. Looking back on it, Brandi knew that the breakup was the start of her new outlook on life where she started using her looks to get by more and more.

She started to read the contents of the folder. She had to put it down after a while and drink some water.

She looked over at Kandi and saw she was also having some issues.

"Mr. Case doesn't go easy on tests, does he?" She said.

Kandi looked up and snarled "Fucking asshole! No, he doesn't!"

Brandi reached over and took Kandi's hand. "Hey. We knew this was the price. Or part of it anyway. What is your assignment?"

Kandi gulped some water and let out a breath. "I need to set someone up, make them either betray a criminal organization or make it seem so. Except the target is my old boyfriend."

Brandi simply waited. She could tell Kandi needed some time to process, so she simply waited.

"His name is Carlos. We went to school together. He was fun, and smart, not smart like me, but really book smart. He was going to college, had it all planned out on how to use all the aid out there."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers