Blowjob Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Blowjob curious guy makes his move.
2.5k words
4.66
19.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work with a guy named Al. When he was hired he brought new life and a sense of excitement to the office. He was smart and hardworking but also fun and easy going. He was one of those people that you just liked being around. He made you laugh but mostly he was so comfortable in his own skin that he made you feel comfortable in yours. He was certainly a good looking guy, but not amazingly so. He was handsome and definitely in good shape, but his likeability made him even more handsome. Almost to the point that you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Al was just an all around impressive and charismatic dude. Being pretty comfortable in my skin myself, Al and I hit it off and a solid friendship formed. If it sounds like I have a crush on him, there's some truth to that, but let me give you some background before I go on.

I'm married to an amazing woman. We've been together for a long time and there's still nothing I love more than spreading her long legs and licking her sweet pussy until she moans, screams, shivers, and then cums like crazy on my face. Once she's had her mind splitting orgasm, she's willing to let me have mine in almost any way I choose. Sometimes it's good old missionary sex with her long legs wrapped around me while she whispers in my ear all kinds of dirty talk. Sometimes I roll over and she takes me in her mouth until I moan, shiver, and then explode. Or sometimes I roll her over onto all fours and pound her from behind while I reach around and play with her nice tits.

But even with a good sex life it's hard for boredom not to creep in. When that happened we occasionally started to watch some porn. For me, the biggest turn on was watching a beautiful girl suck on a nice big cock. From the opening kissing and licking, to the sucking, to the ultimate reward of a cum shot either in the mouth or on the face, watching a good blow job always got my motor running. But after watching a lot of blow jobs (and I mean a lot) I realized something; I wasn't fantasizing about being the guy. I was fantasizing about being the girl sliding a hard piece of meat in her mouth! That was the turn on. This realization shook me tremendously. I felt ashamed and embarrassed that I was dreaming about giving a blow job, but if I was being honest, I had to admit that the thought of a stiff cock in my mouth made me incredibly horny. I dreamed about licking a hard shaft from top to bottom, then swirling my tongue around the head, and finally sliding that big cock into my mouth as far as it would go. First slowly, but building up the speed until my face was bobbing up and down on it like the piston of a V8.

I was tortured by these thoughts for a while, and usually whenever something is bothering me I would tell my wife. This shouldn't be any different, but I was afraid of what her reaction would be. Would she be disgusted with me? Would she think I was less of a man? I really didn't know, but one night as we watched some porn and a beautiful girl started to please a guy with her mouth, I mustered up the courage to say "I gotta admit, that looks kind of fun." My wife froze and gave me a look of shock mixed with something else.

"Tell me more," she said.

Not knowing what her reaction meant and not knowing what else to do, I just told her the truth. So I told her about how I fantasize about a muscular man sitting naked on a couch. His hard on swaying proudly above his flat stomach. How I spread his legs, making room for me to get on my knees in front of that majestic cock. How I run my hands on his hard thighs and up to his big chest letting my head get closer and closer to his throbbing penis. And how finally I open my mouth and...

My wife cut me off by grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs. I realized that "the something" else in her look was horniness. Her pussy was completely soaking wet from hearing my story! She immediately took my cock in her hand and guided it inside her. "Oh, yes!" she moaned as she violently grinded her clit against me. This time her dirty talk consisted entirely of her watching me suck a big dick. And she wasn't whispering like usual. She was talking loudly and looking me right in the eyes.

"Tell me how you like a big dick..."

"I'm going to bring a guy home so you can blow him while I watch."

"Yes, get on your knees and suck that beautiful cock."

"I want to watch you go down on a guy so bad."

"Yeah baby, suck that cock. Suck it hard and let him cum on you."

It did not take long before we both succumbed to monstrous orgasms. Breathless, we looked at each other and laughed. It seemed this fantasy had opened a new door in our sex life. But it was just a fantasy, I could never imagine actually doing it. That is until I met Al.

Al was the first guy I could imagine going down on. As I mentioned, he was good looking but it was more his personality that made me think of swallowing his meat. More than once I fantasized about Al coming over to my desk to ask a question. Since I would be sitting, his crotch would be about face high. I'd reach out and rub his crotch feeling his big package grow in my hands. He would be surprised but wouldn't back away. I'd unzip his fly and pull out his beautiful wand. I'd put my lips on his head and then put my hands on his hard ass and push him deep into my throat.

These fantasies continued for quite a while until one week Al and I were sent on a business trip together. My wife didn't know I fantasized about Al, but she knew him and knew he was a cool dude.

"Maybe you'll get lucky," she said with a wink as she smacked me on the ass and kissed me goodbye.

"You are a dirty girl," I replied. Little did she know that I had thought the same thing, but couldn't for the life of me imagine how it might actually happen.

The company put us up in a nice hotel. One room with two double beds. We arrived in the early afternoon. When we checked in we were told that the air conditioning was out but would be repaired soon. With nothing to do until the next morning, Al and I found the hotel bar and spent a few hours drinking beer and talking about work and sports.

When we got back to our room the air was still out and the room was uncomfortably hot. Al said he was going to take a shower to cool off, so I took my shirt off and sat on the edge of the bed and started watching some TV. When I heard the shower turn off, I looked over towards the bathroom door and there was Al walking towards me wearing only a towel. I knew he was in good shape, but damn, he was in great shape! I couldn't help but be a little awestruck and stare at his impressive body. I also couldn't help the blood that rushed to my penis as the sight of him half naked brought all those nasty thoughts about blowing him to the front of my mind. As he continued to walk towards me his towel began to loosen. "Oh my God," I thought as I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

First I could see some pubic hair. Then, as he took another step, I could see the base of his penis. I know I must have been staring a hole through that towel when it finally detached and fell to the ground. Right in front of me was Al and his impressive flaccid cock. He kept walking towards me and then reached across to grab his bag that was on the other side of the bed. His cock was just inches from my face! I swear, I've never been so turned on in my life. If I had stuck my tongue out I probably could have licked it, and Goddamn did I want to lick it. Instead I froze. Sensing something Al asked, "you alright down there." In my head I was screaming "shove that bad boy in my mouth and let me suck you off!!!" Instead, I laughed and said "Get the fuck out of here, will ya?"

Al might have said something as he walked towards his bed. I have no idea because my heart was pounding and my mind was racing.

"Did he want me to blow him?"

"That couldn't have been an accident."

"What if I made a move and he didn't want me to? I work with this guy."

"Who cares. That was your chance and you missed it you idiot!"

These thoughts and a thousand more were racing through my head. Finally my heart slowed and my head began to clear. I noticed that Al had laid on his bed. As my head continued to clear I saw that Al wasn't just laying on his bed. He was laying there completely naked. Then I caught my breath and my mouth dropped to the floor. Not only was he completely naked but his cock was rock hard and fully erect! And it was amazing! Seeing him lying like that I couldn't help thinking that it was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. And his cock was the most beautiful thing of all.

Without even realizing it I had moved over to his bed. I simply could not stop looking at his beautiful member. What would Al do if I slid him into my mouth? I tore my eyes from his cock to look at his face. Al was laying there silently with his eyes closed. Was that a tiny smile on his lips? I sat on the bed. Still no reaction. I bent my head down close to his stiff dick. I could smell the soap from the shower but also his smell, as well. That might have been what sent me over the edge. Consequences be damned, I stuck my tongue out and licked his shaft from the base to the tip....

I had been fantasizing about this moment for a long time, but I was still surprised at how amazing it felt. A rush of electricity coursed through my body. The feel of his hard cock on my tongue made every nerve in my body flow with pleasure. I licked up and down over and over. Eventually, I swirled my tongue around the head and I could feel him tense. That made my pleasure even greater. He started rocking his hips just a little, encouraging me to take him in my mouth, which I gladly obliged. I put his head in my mouth then closed my lips around it and pulled it out. I did that several times licking his shaft and rubbing his beautiful cock on my face in between. His rocking became more aggressive. Enough teasing I thought, and I slid his shaft into my mouth and started sucking up and down in earnest. The feeling was amazing. The smell was amazing. And the moaning was amazing, too. Then I realized that it wasn't Al who was moaning. It was me! Every time I pushed my head down on him I let out a moan as his cock shoved into my mouth.

"mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm."

I didn't think I could get more turned on but this realization did the trick. I wanted his entire dick inside me. I kept bobbing up and down letting his cock push deeper into my throat every time. His rocking became more urgent as he thrust his hips up into my face. I kept moaning as his cock slid over my tongue and hit the back of my throat.

"MMMMmmmm, MMMMmmmm, MMMMmmmm."

His cock was drowning in my saliva and I kept pumping his meat into my mouth. My body was on fire. I tasted something salty. Pre-cum? Again, that somehow made me even hornier. I loved the thought of giving this great guy so much pleasure! I managed to take him even deeper into my mouth, sucking hard as he slid his cock out, and still moaning like a bitch when he thrust it down my throat. His rocking was now out of control. He was straight up fucking my face and we were both moaning. Then I felt his whole body stiffen. He pulled back for a moment and then thrust forward hard, shooting the back of my throat with a big shot of cum and letting out a gigantic moan. I didn't miss a beat. I kept sucking up and down on his massive rod and letting out a gigantic moan myself.

"MMMMM!!!"

He shot another load into my mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!!!!!" I said and kept sucking. He pulled back once more, collecting a final shot and then let it fly into my mouth with a giant "AAAAHH!"

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" I moaned as some of his massive cumshot dripped out of my mouth.

I was completely in a daze. I stood up and almost immediately fell over. I tried to collect my thoughts, but the sensations coursing through my body were overwhelming. "Holy fuck" I muttered as cum spilled out of my mouth and onto my chest. As I stood there trying to focus, Al rolled onto his elbow, unzipped my fly, and took me into his mouth. I was so turned on that it took all of about ten seconds before I shot my wad down his throat. A wad he expertly swallowed without spilling a drop. I looked down at him, completely amazed at what had just happened.

"Pretty fun, huh?" he said and then he rolled over to go to sleep. At that point, it was all too much. My knees buckled and I literally fell backwards onto my bed and passed out.

Al and I still work together and hang out sometimes. We've never spoken about what happened on that trip, but I think we both know something's going to happen again. Until that happens I'm happy fantasizing about devouring his beautiful cock and this time doing him the favor of swallowing his delicious load. It's still a fantasy, but now I know that fantasies do come true.