Blowjob School Pt. 03

Story Info
Busty headmistress is titfucked and facefucked.
3.1k words
4.45
76k
85

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
869 Followers

Mrs Bloomers was on all fours, with Mr Hopper's cock rammed down her throat. She was still drinking down his cum when Mrs Savage repeated her question.

"I said, what is going on in here?" The busty headmistress spoke in a tone that mixed bewilderment with alarm. She walked into the classroom, closing the door behind her.

Mr Hopper smiled again before answering. "Mrs Bloomers here contacted the BJA. She wanted some blowjob lessons for her students. I'm just giving the class a quick demonstration."

Mrs Savage was quite surprised at this and her eyes widened as she tried to make sense of the situation, before looking down at Mrs Bloomers. It took her a few seconds to realise Mrs Bloomers was pretty much naked from the waist down, her panties had been pulled down to her ankles. The first thing to cross Mrs Savage's mind was 'her pussy is so tidy', before coming back to her senses.

"Mrs Bloomers? You brought a member of the BJA into my school? Without asking me?" she demanded.

Mrs Bloomers tried to reply, but all that came out of her mouth was a load of mumbling. Mr Hopper pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapped it against her lips and then walked over to Mrs Savage.

"Yes, I did." Came Mrs Bloomers' voice, "to give my students some experience."

Mrs Savage was looking very annoyed. She wasn't too bothered about her students getting lessons in blowjobs, but she prided herself in knowing everything going on in her school. She turned back to Mr Hopper, looking down at his cock. It wasn't hard anymore, but it still retained its 7-inch length.

Mrs Savage stared at it for a minute. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but it was still nice to look at. She started to feel herself get a little hot and she quickly looked up at Mr Hopper's face.

She put out her arm to order to shake Mr Hopper's hand. He did the same. "I am Charlotte Savage, headmistress."

Mr Hopper smiled, "Greg Hopper. BJA instructor."

Mrs Savage smiled before speaking. "You've been teaching the entire class?"

"I only arrived a little while ago" answered Mr Hopper, "but I've given a couple of demonstrations. Oh, and I've given miss Louise there a practical session."

Amy-Louise was still on her knees, a little way away. Her hair was in a bit of a mess and she was wiping spit away from her mouth. She nodded in response to what Mr Hopper was saying.

Mrs Savage eyed her over and gave a little smirk, "I see. Looks like you gave her quite the lesson, Mr Hopper."

Mr Hopper smiled before turning slightly, so he was facing the rest of the class and Mrs Savage. "Now, I think we should continue with our lesson. I was going to get you to come up one-by-one, but I think if we get you up in groups instead."

The group of students looked around at each other, slightly murmuring before falling silent again.

"Let's have you, you and erm...you" said Mr Hopper pointing to three of the girls. "If you can come up to the front near where miss Louise is. Miss Louse, if you can go and sit back down at your desk."

Amy-Louise nodded. She had enjoyed her experience but having a cock shoved down her throat was quite tiring. As she got up to retake her seat, the three other girls began to move forwards.

All three girls were slim. Two of them had good sized breasts, whilst the third had tits that rivalled Mrs Bloomers. One had long blonde hair, one was a red-head with hair flowing well past her shoulders and the third had fairly short, black hair. Each was wearing the Highrock uniform: a knee-length skirt, white shirt and a blue blazer.

They got to where Amy-Louise had been just seconds before. "On your knees, please" said Mr Hopper.

The three girls quickly looked at each other, before going down and kneeling on their knees.

Mrs Savage was still standing near the door, so she moved in order to get a better look at what was going to happen. She ended up next to Mrs Bloomers, although she wasn't paying her any attention: her focus was on the students.

"I shouldn't really stay. Things to do" the headmistress said, "but I wouldn't mind seeing your technique Mr Hopper."

"Certainly" he replied, before continuing, "Right girls, as I did with miss Louise, I'm going to teach you how to suck cock, and not just that, but how to suck cock good."

The girl with the short, black hair took a large gulp.

"Before we begin though, it would be rude of me to not get your names."

The three girls nodded. The one with the blonde hair said, "I'm Sarah Hope", the red-head said, "I'm Kylie Nails" and the girl with the short hair said, "Jessica Cooper."

"Miss Hope, Miss Nails and Miss Cooper. Excellent."

Mr Hopper grabbed his cock with the left hand. It started to grow hard and it wasn't long before it was fully erect. "Now, I think we will-", but he suddenly stopped and turned towards Mrs Savage.

"Actually, better put the machine back on" he said, and walked over to where Mrs Savage and Mrs Bloomers were. He bent down and shoved the 9-inch dildo back into Mrs Bloomers' mouth. She tried to resist but Mr Hopper grabbed her mouth, forced it open and rested the dildo on her tongue.

"Is that needed?" asked Mrs Savage

"Trust me." Replied Mr Hopper, "This is the best way, otherwise she'd just keep interrupting all the time."

He got the remote from his pocket and pressed the '2' button. The machine came to life. It wasn't as fast as before, but it was still at a good speed. Mrs Bloomers wasn't gagging all the time, but a few squeals escaped her mouth every now and again.

Mrs Savage looked down at her and couldn't help but think how hot it was that one of her teachers was getting facefucked, inches away from her. She looked up again as Mr Hopper walked back towards the three girls.

"As I was saying, I think we'll begin with kissing, before moving onto the blowjobs." Said Mr Hopper, before he grabbed his cock in his left hand. It was still rock hard and he walked over to the first girl - the blonde. The three girls were on their knees in a line, which made it much easier.

Mr Hopper slapped his cock against the blonde girl's lips, "kissing" her, before moving down and slapping it on the red-head and finally onto the lips of the short-haired girl. He returned to Sarah and again, slapped his cock on her lips, before rubbing it all over her face.

"Open up" he said.

Sarah opened her mouth. Mr Hopper slid his cock into her mouth and held it there. Her mouth was a delight, all wet and warm. Sarah began to bob her head back and forth, sucking his hard cock. Mr Hopper grabbed her head, and started to move backwards and forwards.

He gently entered and left her mouth. Each time his cock re-entered the students' mouth, he tried to take it deeper. At one point he reached the back of her throat, before Sarah gagged and he pulled back out.

Mr Hopper moved and stood in front of Kylie. She smiled, put her hair behind her ear and opened her mouth. Mr Hopper repeated the process on her. As she bobbed her head back and forth, he clamped his hands on her head and began to move in and out of her mouth. Each time, trying to go deeper. He sighed with delight.

The process was repeated with Jessica. Her short hair was quite attractive to Mr Hopper, as he preferred women with shorter hair. Again, he shoved his cock into her mouth, grabbed her head and thrust in and out of her mouth. He was gentle at first and took his time. He was able to hit the back of her throat again, but Jessica didn't gag.

Mrs Savage was smiling at the scene in front of her, getting turned on by watching the students take a big cock. She was also glancing down at Mrs Bloomers from time to time. Mrs Bloomers herself was looking up at Mrs Savage. Her eyes wide each time the dildo re-entered her mouth.

Mr Hopper pulled his cock out of Jessica's mouth, "Okay, I think we can begin the real lesson." He said, before he plunged his cock back into Jessica's mouth. She gagged this time, as Mr Hopper had thrust his entire length into her mouth, his cock entered her throat and he grabbed her head. He thrust in and out of her mouth at a greater speed. Jessica began to gag with each re-entry. Kylie was staring at her, her eyes wide. She realised that she was going to be facefucked next.

Mr Hopper tightened his grip on Jessica's head and thrust his cock as deep as he could get it and pulled her head towards him. Her face was buried in his pubes as he held her in place. Jessica gagged, trying to breath. Mr Hopper shook her head a little, thrust in and out for a few seconds before pushing her off his cock. Jessica opened her mouth and spit hung from her lips.

Wasting no time, Mr Hopper took his cock, slapped it on Kylie's cheek and then shoved it into her mouth. Just as Jessica did, Kylie gagged at the intrusion as Mr Hopper's cock rammed against the back of her throat. Mr Hopper didn't grab her head, instead he grabbed a load of her hair - in each hand - and began to facefuck her. He thrust in and out of her mouth.

It was at this point that he heard Mrs Bloomers. She was gagging and squealing as the dildo was rammed into her mouth. As if he was driven by this noise, Mr Hopper increased his pace. Kylie's hands began to flap around and she closed her eyes. She started to shuffle about but she could do nothing - she continued to gag as Mr Hopper's cock was rammed into the throat. Out, in. Out, in. Gag, gag, gag.

Mrs Savage was becoming concerned at how fast Mr Hopper had gone from a sensual blowjob to facefucking the students, "Mr Hopper, that's quite the change."

He smiled, still facefucking Kylie. "All part of the service Mrs Savage. These girls have got to know how to suck cock good, as I previously mentioned."

He rammed his cock down Kylie's throat, grabbed the back of her head and, just like he did with Jessica, pulled her head in close. Her nose was shoved into his pubes and Mr Hopper began to thrust - only for a few seconds but it was enough to make Kylie feel sick, her neck convulsed and she was pushed off his cock.

"Open up" Mr Hopper said, looking at Sarah.

She obeyed and opened her mouth. Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth and began to thrust in and out. He grabbed each side of her head and held her tight. Thrusting in and out, Mr Hopper's cock was making the blonde gag. She began to make gargling noises, spit following Mr Hopper's cock.

Mrs Bloomers was still gagging and it was at this moment that it unleashed something within Mr Hopper. He thrust his cock as deep as it would go and began to thrust in and out of Sarah's mouth. He was going one step further however, and wasn't only facefucking the blonde student, he was throatfucking her.

His cock was deep in her throat and he made sure it rammed the back of her throat, before being forced further down with each entry. Sarah's eyes began to tear up and she gagged. Mr Hopper was smiling, looking down at the gorgeous student. He started to grunt as his cock was thrust down her throat.

After a few seconds, he grabbed the back of Sarah's head, pulled her towards him with such force that her nose was rammed into his pubes. He kept her there, his cock buried in her throat. She didn't try to pull herself off, but she was starting to gag. Mr Hopper waited another 10 seconds before pushing Sarah off his cock and letting her breath.

Mr Hopper ran back down to Jessica and shoved his cock in her mouth. He facefucked her, making her gag. He brought his cock back out. It was covered in spit, so he smeared it all over her face.

He jumped in-front of Kylie and facefucked her. Grunting with each thrust. The student was gagging hard.

He jumped in front of Sarah and shoved his cock in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and thrust in and out. He smiled as he facefucked the blonde.

This was repeated many times over the next 10 minutes. Finally, he was facefucking Kylie as he thrust his cock down into her throat and held it there. Kylie was tired and began to gag, she was going to be sick. Her throat was too full and she couldn't breathe anymore.

Mrs Savage came forward, "Mr Hopper, you're being too rough with the poor girls."

Mrs Bloomers tried to agree with her but as usual, only mumbling sounds escaped her mouth.

Mr Hopper pushed Kylie off his cock. She fell onto her back, looking up and breathing in as much air as she could handle.

Mr Hopper turned around. "You as well, huh?" he said, looking at Mrs Savage.

The blonde teacher looked confused and frowned. "Me as well?" she asked.

"Bloomers couldn't shut up about being rough" he replied, pointing to the gagging teacher, "She said I was too rough on the girls as well".

He began walking over to the busty headmistress. "Guess I'll just have to teach you how to suck cock as well." He said.

Mrs Savage looked alarmed and her eyes met Mrs Bloomers'. However, she squealed as Mr Hopper grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. She was pushed to the floor, landing on her knees.

"Mr Hopper. How dare-" she was cut off as Mr Hopper slapped his cock onto her face. He slapped it against her lips, her nose, her cheeks and her glasses. She closed her eyes quickly and scrunched up her face. Mr Hopper slapped his cock against her lips again and tried to force his cock into her mouth.

Mrs Savage wasn't opening her mouth. Her teeth were clamped shut. Mr Hopper sighed and grabbed her nose. He was cutting off her airways. After a few seconds, Mrs Savage had no option but to open her mouth. Her eyes went wide in shock as Mr Hopper's cock was rammed into her mouth.

"Let's see how well you do, Mrs Savage" he said.

The busty headmistress began to gag as Mr Hopper's cock was thrust in and out of her mouth. Her head was pulled back and forth, Mr Hopper having clamped his hands on the back of her head. She squealed and gagged, spit flew out of her mouth.

Mr Hopper closed his eyes and smiled. He was in heaven. He opened his eyes again and began to vigorously fuck the busty blonde's face. He was ramming his cock in and out of her mouth, going as deep as he could with each thrust.

Mrs Savage's thick glasses were all over the place and before long, Mr Hopper grabbed them, pulled them off her face and threw them against the far wall. They smashed and landed in pieces. Mrs Savage tried to complain but to no avail - all she could do was gag and squeal.

After a few seconds, Mr Hopper could hear mumbling sounds erupt from Mrs Savage's mouth and she slapped his knees. He pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"What now?" he said, impatiently.

"I-I have a meeting in 5 minutes. I...I can't keep sucking your cock." The headmistress said.

Mr Hopper rammed his cock back into her mouth and thrust in and out. Mrs Savage began to gag again. Mr Hopper pulled her head in close, his cock burying itself in her throat. He held her there for a few seconds before pushing her off.

"You've got a meeting eh?" Mr Hopper said, smiling.

Mr Hopper reached down and grabbed Mrs Savage's tits. Her shirt and bra was covering them up, but he squeezed them nonetheless. He smiled before taking her shirt in each hand. He pulled and Mrs Savage's shirt burst open, several buttons flying off in all directions.

There was an audible gasp from the students.

The busty headmistress gasped in surprise and her hands went automatically to her chest. Mr Hopper flung them away. Mrs Savage's 32DD breasts were covered by a white, lacy bra. Mr Hopper grabbed her bra with both hands and pulled. The bra snapped off and was flung to the far side of the classroom.

Mr Hopper grabbed Mrs Savage's tits in each hand and squeezed. She tried to complain but couldn't think of anything to say. As much as this was wrong, she was getting quite excited. Mr Hopper squeezed them, slapped them, juggled them before bending down and sucking on each nipple.

After a few moments, Mr Hopper slapped his cock on her tits before sliding his cock in-between them.

"Squeeze them together" demanded Mr Hopper.

Mrs Savage did as she was told. She grabbed a hold of her breasts and pushed them together. Mr Hopper rammed his cock in-between them and started to titfuck her. He slid up and down, his cock sliding against her chest, squashed by her big tits.

After a few seconds, Mr Hopper stopped before pointing his cock at Mrs Savage's breasts and cumming. There was a blast of cum that exploded over Mrs Savage. Her tits were covered. She tried to move her head out of the way but Mr Hopper simply aimed at her face. Another spurt of cum erupted from his cock that covered the headmistress's face. She instinctively went to lick it off her lips.

He pointed his cock at Mrs Savage's chest yet again and a final spurt of cum shot out from his cock, covering the left side of her shirt.

Mr Hopper smiled. Mrs Savage was on her knees, her shirt ripped open and her tits fully exposed. Her make-up was a mess, her hair was all over the place and she was covered in cum.

"Better go for that meeting, Mrs Savage" smirked Mr Hopper, "I hope I wasn't too rough"

To Be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
869 Followers