Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 02

Story Info
Guy on a bike visits strangers for oral service.
3.9k words
4.77
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. All of the characters are over 18 years old and participating consensually.

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

Mike answered his ad and then rode his bike to T's house and provided oral service to completion. T agreed to host Mike a couple times a week during the workday so that Mike could satisfy his urge for cock.

Part 2 of our story happens the day after their first meeting.

*/

It was 10am on the day after I rode my bike to T's house and serviced him in his bedroom. I was finding it difficult to focus on work because I kept thinking about what happened and replaying it in my head.

My distraction was amplified by my anticipation of riding over to T's house again today, and repeating the scene all over again. I wondered if T's intentions of meeting a couple times per week would really materialize. The idea of having someone available two or three times a week to satisfy my urges excited me in a dark and forbidden way.

I opened my secret email account and found an inbound message from T dated 8:20 am. I opened the email and found the terse note:

"M

See you at 1pm today as planned. Let yourself in via the garage door, then strip and come find me on the screened porch.

T"

My cock started to swell as I replied, "See you then."

My meeting with T was now confirmed. In just a few hours, I would be on my bike again riding over to T's house to service him while his wife was at work. It surprised me that within 24 hours of answering an email on a whim, I now found myself agreeing to provide ongoing oral service to a stranger I had found through a sketchy internet site. It was exciting and kind of unbelievable.

I struggled through my morning schedule and realized that I needed to change and leave soon to arrive at T's place at the scheduled time. Today was just as hot and humid as yesterday. It was 94 degrees when I mounted my bike and headed out onto the trails. I was again wearing swim trunks and a lightweight t-shirt along with my slip-on tennis shoes.

Back on the Bike

The 6-mile ride to T's house seemed to take less time than it did yesterday. Yesterday, I wasn't sure if I would ride by T's house, and chicken out of our meeting; or if I would stop and go inside. Today, there was no question what was happening. I was riding to T's house for one reason only, to suck his cock.

I passed a couple of folks out on the trails. They were probably enjoying a lunchtime walk, I thought. I wondered if they could see the look of desire on my face as I rode at an elevated pace toward my secret meeting. I was glad that the position on my bike and the baggy swim trunks hid my aroused cock from their view. I enjoyed being a secrete deviant among the everyday people out on the trails.

Soon, I was making the turn onto Powers Avenue. I was within a few hundred yards of T's house. As I left the shaded trail onto the road, the bright mid-day sun immediately increased my body temperature by a few degrees. It was very hot, and I could feel the sweat running down my forehead. I turned into T's driveway and rolled into his open garage stall. I welcomed the coolness and shade of the garage as I dismounted my bike.

Arriving with Attitude

I turned to look back out of the open garage door, and was comforted by the fact that none of the neighbors had a direct view into the garage. I pulled off my shirt and used it to wipe the sweat from my face as I walked toward the door that opened to the house. I stopped and looked out the garage door again to make sure there were no onlookers, then I stepped out of my shoes and stepped out of my swim trunks.

I was now naked, with a hard on, in T's garage with the door open. I had never done public nudity before, but I liked how it made me feel. Feeling daring, I walked back over to my bike and hung my sweaty clothes over the handlebars. I then walked back across the garage, naked and entered T's house.

Once inside, I made my way through the kitchen and out the patio doors onto the screen porch. As I opened the patio door, the heat and humidity were amplified by the stark contrast to the cool air-conditioned kitchen I had just walked through. T was sitting, naked, on one of his outdoor chairs, sipping a cool drink and stroking his hard cock.

"I see you followed my instructions well, boy," T laughed, "and you're right on time too."

"Yes Sir," I answered, "are we doing this out here today?"

"Do you mind, boy?" T answered, "this way, you don't have to rinse off before we start. Besides I like the thrill of having you suck me outside."

Without answering, I knelt on the decking between T's open thighs. I looked up at him and let him watch me take his already throbbing cock into my mouth for the first time since yesterday.

"I haven't had a blow job two days in a row since my honeymoon," T moaned, "I'm quickly getting used to this level of attention."

I licked my way down his hard shaft and took one of his hairless balls into my mouth. I enjoyed watching him look down at me as I washed his balls in my mouth. His erect cock covering most of my face while I pulled off one testicle and took the other in my mouth.

"We're going to work on your deepthroat skills today, boy," T almost whispered, "I need you to take it all for me every time we do this."

"I'll do my best, Sir," I answered, my cock now rock hard with lust.

I worked my way back up his shaft and took his large mushroom head in my mouth. I held the head in my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth along his frenulum and watched his reaction.

"Fuck, you're good at this," T moaned as he let his head fall back and spread his legs a little wider, "Suck my big cock, boy."

I kept sucking on just the head and let my tongue flicker across his frenulum. At the same time, I was playing with his ball sack with my free hand. I could see it was having the desired effect on T as he kept trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. I could hear slurping sounds as I continued to draw suction on T's big mushroom cock head. My tongue was still working just under his glans to maximize stimulation.

As I was looking up at T, I saw both his hands move toward my head and I knew what was coming next.

"I need that throat," T moaned as he pulled my head down on his dick.

T Wants Throat

T's cock head was again at the back of my throat. I had my hands on his thighs trying to control the depth. I wanted to show T that I was willing to deepthroat him, but I wanted to make sure I didn't gag or even puke from the experience. I pulled off T's cock and sat back on my knees looking up at him.

"Sir, I want to take you balls deep, but I need you to work with me patiently," I asked, apologetically, "if you help me go deeper gradually, I think we can make this happen today."

"Ok, boy, you control the depth," T relented, "but you understand that I am going to help you take it all the way down during this session, otherwise, there's no need to meet again."

"Yes, Sir," I answered, moving forward back onto my knees, my head back in T's naked crotch.

"Show me how deep you can take it comfortably," T instructed.

I took T as deeply as I could and held him there, waiting for his response.

"There's only about an inch and a half left," T laughed, "a big guy like you should be able to make that disappear in no time."

I started taking short strokes with T's cock at that depth. My right hand again stroking and fondling his large ball sack. With each stroke, I let T's big mushroom head rest in my open throat for a few seconds, and then pulled back a little. I tried to open my throat, almost like a yawn to create more space for him and I felt him go a little further. I paused when my gag reflex emerged and then muscled through it.

I started taking longer stokes up and down T's cock with my mouth while I watched his reactions. His eyes were fixed on his cock, I could tell he was watching to see how much was disappearing into my willing mouth. I was completely submerged in lust and 100 percent committed to taking all of T's cock down my throat before he came.

Things Heat Up

Sweat was rolling down my back as I labored over T's cock in the mid-day heat. Beads of sweat were forming on my eyebrows and nose as I bobbed up and down on T's big cock. The sweat lubricated my cock so I could stroke myself vigorously without friction. I was in my own world, sucking this stranger's cock and jacking myself off outdoors, nearly in public.

"Look at you, working up a sweat trying to deepthroat my cock," T scoffed, "if you succeed, I think I'm going to have face fuck you in the back yard tomorrow in broad daylight."

T's degrading dialogue worked its magic in my head. I wondered if he somehow knew that talking to me like this caused my libido to skyrocket. I was as horny as I had ever been in my life. I was willing to let him face fuck me in the backyard, in broad daylight. I wanted to prove to him that he needed me on a regular basis. I pulled off T's engorged cock and looked up at him.

"Why wait until tomorrow," I asked, smiling at him, "I'm ready for you to take my throat now."

"Are you serious, boy?" T asked with a surprised look on his face, "if you are, get your naked ass out into the yard and get on your knees. If you do, I will follow you."

I stood up from my position between T's legs and turned toward the screen door leading into the back yard. Without hesitation, I opened the screen door and walked into the middle of the back yard. The hot sun baked my skin as I dropped to my knees showing my willingness to continue. I looked around the yard to see how exposed I might be in this compromised position.

T opened the screen door and followed me into the yard. His big erect cock, swinging from left to right across his navel. I was still amazed to see such a big cock on such a petite guy. While T claimed to be 5'8" I think he was closer to 5'6" maybe even 5'5". He clearly liked having a tall guy as his cock sucker.

With a dozen steps, T was now standing in front of me while I knelt, naked, in his back yard. This was the first time he was standing in front of me while I knelt. Because of the difference in height, I would need to lean forward to bring my head low enough to accept T's cock. I leaned forward and took T's cock into my mouth.

"Well, aren't you a kinky little slut," T laughed, "look who's so desperate for cock, that he's willing to let me face fuck him in public."

Things Take a Public Turn

I watched as T reached down and grabbed both sides of my head with his hands. T rose to his toes as he took his first stroke into my open mouth. He went deep on his first stroke and held himself there continuing to put pressure on the back of my throat.

"C'mon, boy, open that throat for me," T moaned, "you know you want to take it all."

T rose on his toes again and took another stroke into my face. His hands moved from the side of my head to the back of my head. The little man was forcefully pulling my head onto his cock. I reached up with both hands and grabbed T's ass cheeks. I started pulling his ass toward me every time he took another stroke. I was showing him my secret desire to take him balls deep. I wanted it as much as he did.

"Almost there, slut," T scoffed, "once I break you in, you're going to take me balls deep with every stroke."

I was covered in sweat and overloaded with arousal. A little over 24 hours ago, I answered a doublelist ad on a whim and now I was naked in a stranger's back yard getting face fucked. I couldn't believe how quickly I had descended into this deviant lifestyle. Somehow the summer heat and T's big cock and dominant attitude had turned me into a total cock slut.

T's cock finally broke the barrier into my throat and I felt my nose press against his cleanly shaved pubic bone. I felt T's big balls resting against my chin as I continued to pull on his ass cheeks to hold him there. I held my breath for what seemed like minutes to prolong this milestone. I was now a deepthroat cocksucker for T, and I could tell he liked it.

"Take that cock, boy," T groaned, "I know how much you need this; you need it even more than I do."

T was right, I did need it. He had unleashed an almost decade old monster that lurked deep inside the dark parts of my mind. I was enjoying a level of arousal I had never felt before. I was holding back the large orgasm that was building in my balls as T continued to take deep strokes into my head.

"Now you're opening for me," T coached from above, "your throat is starting to get nice and wet."

Limits are Broken

I was taking breaths between each stroke that T took into my throat. A perverted rhythm was emerging as T used me to bring himself to orgasm. At the pace T was taking, I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would again be swallowing his load. His big balls were slapping on my chin, it made me feel like a total slut. As T took another stroke, I pulled on his ass cheeks and held him balls deep in my throat. I felt my nose crush against T's shaved pubic bone. He couldn't go any deeper.

"That's it, cocksucker," T howled louder than I expected for his back yard, "get used to my shaft in your throat where it belongs."

I wondered if the neighbors could hear the sordid act being committed nearby, in broad daylight. The idea of being discovered added to my aroused euphoria. I was going to cum soon even though I wasn't even touching my cock.

T was back on his toes, fucking my face balls deep with every stroke. I was covered in sweat and my assailant was also starting to sweat from the mid-day heat and from the exertion. I could only imagine what the scene looked like if someone happened upon us. Here was a 6'4" guy, naked, on his knees, letting a 5'5" guy fuck the tall guy's head with the shorter guy's big cock.

As T's orgasm approached, he started fucking more violently. His pubes were almost making a slapping sound when they crashed into my nose and lips. My eyes were watering and saliva was running out of the corners of my mouth as my throat tried to lubricate itself naturally. I had never had anyone treat me like this in my life. It was so one sided, so selfish. I loved it.

"Now you're my cum slut, aren't you boy," T sneered, "you're going to service me how I want, when I want."

I kept my hands on T's ass cheeks while he hammered away nearing his orgasm. Being called his cum slut sent me over the edge and I started spraying cum from my throbbing cock. T was oblivious to the fact that his victim was cumming from the treatment he was administering. He just kept hammering on my throat as I blew my load all over the grass in his back yard.

"Swallow, slut," T bellowed loud enough to wake the dead.

His cock unleashed a wall of cum deep into my throat. I could feel his thick rod pulsing as I pulled his ass cheeks hard and kept him balls deep while he climaxed. I felt his big balls pulse against my chin as he unloaded into my stomach. His body quaked as he continued to cum for what seemed like minutes. He stopped pumping my throat and held his cock there, balls deep. I was trying to breathe through my nose to accommodate him, but I was running out of air. I pushed back on his thighs indicating I needed to breathe.

"Don't you dare let that cock out of your mouth, boy," T scolded, "you need to nurse on it until you suck out every damn drop."

I followed T's instructions and nursed on the end of his cock like I had yesterday. My post orgasm shame arrived like a dark cloud, but I continued nursing on T as he instructed. T had his hands on his hips, striking a dominant pose, as his naked cocksucker did exactly as he was told.

"You really like being my cock sucker don't you, boy," T asked with a smile.

I reached up with my right hand and pinched T's cock at the base and then slid it up his shaft expelling the last of his semen into my mouth.

"Oh, you dirty, slut," T laughed, "look at you squeeze out every drop of my cum."

I let T's cock fall from my mouth, and I looked at it glisten in the sun, covered in my saliva. The petite man had unleashed a version of myself I didn't even know I had. His degrading dialogue and dominant tendencies had me hooked. I wanted more even though the risks were clearly rising.

"That was so fucking hot, Sir," I said in a raspy voice while still kneeling, "did I do a good job?"

"You are clearly a slut, boy," T sneered, "I'm going to need you again tomorrow, will the same time work?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered, "I guess we're going to make it three days in a row."

T looked at my cock and saw the remaining strands of cum that hung from the tip after my orgasm.

"It looks like you came when you swallowed my load," T mentioned, "does swallowing turn you on that much?"

"It does, Sir," I replied, "it seems so deviant to allow another man to cum in my mouth. The taboo nature of the act sends my mind into overload, and I end up blowing my wad."

"Before we go back inside, I want to show you something," T said, "get off your knees and follow me."

Broken Limits Spawn New Rules

I dropped to all fours and then pushed myself up into a standing position. I was surprised that my cock was starting to get a little hard again. I wiped the cum from my cock with my hand and then bent over and wiped my hand clean in the grass. I had never cum outside before, this all seemed somewhat surreal. I followed T across the back yard toward the side of the house.

The entire back yard was shrouded by tall hedges and trees, obscuring the neighbor's view. However, as we approached this side of the house, I could see a large iron gate that opened to the front yard.

"Don't get too close," T warned, "I don't want the neighbors to know I'm harboring a known cocksucker back here.

I stayed a few steps behind T as he pointed to the gate.

"Tomorrow, just ride your bike up to this gate. Open the gate and park your bike inside. Then close the gate, and strip. When you're naked, go kneel where you did today, and I'll know you're ready for this cock."

"It's pretty open here," I cautioned, "are you sure I won't be seen?"

"It's a little risky," T acknowledged, "but I think you like the risk based on your actions today."

"Yes, Sir," I answered, "I do like the way your treat me, and I do like the risk."

"Good, now let's get you on your way, I have to clean up before the wife gets home," T said as he turned and walked back toward the screened porch.

I followed T back into the house, through the kitchen to the garage door.

"So, you know our plan for tomorrow?" T asked, "no need to confirm by email, just be here as I instructed you."

"I am looking forward to it, Sir," I said as I looked back and opened the garage door.

"Where are your clothes?" T asked as I opened the door.

"I left them on my bike in the garage," I answered, as I walked into his garage naked.

T watched as I grabbed my swim trunks off my handlebars and started to pull them back on.

"You're an exhibitionist aren't you, boy!" T laughed, "no need to wear a shirt tomorrow, I want to see how far I can push you."

"No shirt, just swim trunks, right Sir?" I asked, confirming that I heard his request.

"That's right boy, wear the smallest swim trunks you own," T continued, "impress me with your exhibitionism."

I tied my shirt in a knot on the seat post and headed out of T's garage onto the street. For the second time in as many days, I was back on the trails with the taste of T's semen in my mouth. I had the 30-minute ride home to think about my actions. Instead of shame and doubt, I was feeling aroused and daring. In my fantasy, I would risk all and ride to T's house naked, proving to him I was his devoted cum slut. I knew it was just fantasy, but my cock was rock hard as the idea wandered through my mind.

12