Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 06

Story Info
Middle aged man delivers pleasure by peddling.
6.8k words
4.5
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

In Part 4 and 5 of our stories, Mike connected with Dennis. Dennis is about 40 minutes away by bicycle and he lives in an upscale townhome on the shores of Lake Ann.

Because of his medical enhancement, Dennis can stay hard even after he ejaculates. Mike took advantage and stayed to suck out a second load from Dennis's big uncut cock.

Today Mike is scheduled to meet both Dennis and T. He has a full day in store, as he will soon discover.

*/

TwoFer Tuesday

I struggled through my morning work schedule with a constant eye on the clock, today was the first time I would try to visit both Dennis and T on the same day. I would leave the house around 10:45 and arrive at Dennis's at 11:30 A.M. I would have an hour to service Dennis at least once. Then I would need to leave by 12:30 P.M. so I could make it to T's by 1 P.M. Hopefully, I would be done at T's by 3pm so I could ride home by 3:30 and beat my wife home from work.

I was a little apprehensive about being away from my desk for most of the day, even though I managed my own schedule and had cleared my calendar. I was also apprehensive about riding the trails all day long wearing my stupid speedo, as T requested. I had to admit that wearing the tiny swimsuit in public aroused me, but I knew that it could cause issues if I was discovered by a colleague or neighbor.

The morning passed quickly and soon it was 10:30. I logged off my computer and headed upstairs to change into my speedo for my journey out on the trails. The summer heat wave had still not broken. Temperatures were back in the mid-nineties and the humidity was so thick, it felt like you could cut it with a knife. I would likely be working up a sweat on the trails even though I would be riding nearly naked.

Wearing only my speedo and a pair of tennis shoes, I headed out to get on my bike. Last time, I wore something to cover me up as I rode most of the way to T's, then I rode the last mile or so in only my speedo. Today, I just decided "fuck it", and rode out of my neighborhood wearing only my tiny speedo. I felt some relief when I finally hit the trails.

Fortunately, because it was mid-morning, I had the trails mostly to myself. I made good time as I peddled toward Dennis's neighborhood. I was starting to enjoy the sensation of the wind and sun on my skin as I rode. Even though there was way too much skin showing for someone my age. In what seemed like no time at all, I was turning on to Dennis's street and made the family trek around the row of townhomes to Dennis's back patio door.

Dennis was already downstairs, waiting for me, naked. His Viagra-fueled cock in full raging hard on mode. He was looking at my speedo and giving me the thumbs up. I noticed the coast was clear, and stripped out of my speedo and hung it on my handlebars. Then, I let myself in.

"What time is it?" I asked, following Dennis up the stairs to the living room, "as you know, I am on a schedule today."

"It's already 12:10 or so," Dennis answered, "Don't you have to leave at 12:30 for your next appointment?"

"Yeah, I don't know how it got this late," I said, in a frustrated tone, "it seems like I made good time getting here."

"That doesn't leave us a lot of time today," Dennis said, "I've got an idea on how we can speed things up."

"I bet you do," I laughed as we reached the top of the stairs, "what's your plan big guy?"

"Why don't you lie on the couch, and let your head hang over the side," Dennis proposed, "that way I can just hammer away at your throat and get myself off quickly."

I looked at the couch, surveying how to best deliver on Dennis's plan. I laid down on the couch with my head hanging over the soft pillowed armrest. With my head tipped back, my throat was inline and open, which would allow Dennis to penetrate at will. I watched as Dennis lined himself up, placing the head of his uncut cock into my open mouth.

"Are you ready, cock sucker?" Dennis asked rhetorically, "since I only have 20 minutes, I want to make the most of them."

I watched from below as Dennis entered my throat and continued until he was buried. His big, shaved balls were resting on my nose and eyes, almost blocking off my nostrils, limiting my alternative airway. He immediately started taking full strokes, his balls slapping my nose, his pubic bone slamming into my chin. It was rougher than Dennis usually treated me.

"I've been waiting to fuck you like this, Mike," Dennis growled as he used my throat for his satisfaction, "your throat is so wet and tight, just like a pussy."

I heard my throat making squishing sounds as Dennis fucked my mouth. My cock was rock hard, even with Dennis's rough treatment. I wondered why I was so turned on by being treated this way. I reached down to start stroking my cock, my loins were on fire with lust.

"Look at my big ole cock disappear into your throat," Dennis said in a low, raspy voice, "I can see where it goes by the lump it makes."

Dennis put his finger on my throat, and said, "My cock goes all the way down to there!"

It seemed that Dennis was enjoying fucking my mouth. I assumed that this would be repeated now that I had agreed to let this happen once.

"Have you ever thought about getting fucked in the ass, boy?" Dennis asked, not really expecting an answer since his cock was blocking my vocal cords, "you've got a tight little ass, I bet you would love having my cock fuck it for you."

I wondered if Dennis was fantasizing, or if he was expressing his ultimate desire. The thought of being fucked sent my arousal into orbit. Sure, I had fantasized about taking it in the ass, but I had never done it. For me, sucking cock was bisexual, but getting ass fucked was full on gay. I was bisexual, not gay.

"Imagine letting me cum down your throat, and then bending you over and breeding that tight ass, " Dennis continued, "you'd leave here with my cum in both your holes."

Dennis's dialogue had my balls boiling with lust. I had only fantasized a few times about getting fucked when I needed something taboo to get me off in an extend jack off session. Now Dennis had me imagining it while he fucked my head like his ex-wife's pussy.

"Take that cock, bitch," Dennis hissed, "take it all! Then I'm going to turn you around and do the same thing to your tight ass."

The thought of Dennis fucking me after cumming down my throat pushed me over the edge. My cock went off like a fourth of July fireworks display. I sprayed cum all the way up my stomach, all over my chest, onto my neck. Even a few drops landed on my chin. Dennis kept fucking my face as he watched me spasm in orgasm.

"You made a mess, bitch," Dennis moaned, "you're not cleaning up today, I'm going to send you to the next guy covered in cum."

Dennis had worked himself into a frenzy. He could no longer hold back and started unloading into my throat for the third day in a row. His cock continued taking full strokes into my neck as he worked to empty every drop of cum from his shaved balls.

"That's right, nurse it until I'm totally drained," Dennis said, as his orgasm subsided.

He left his cock in my throat for a while even after I drained him. I was wondering if he was going to start stroking again trying for round two. Then, Dennis pulled back. I held the head of his cock in my mouth until he slapped my cheek and pulled his cock free.

"I think you really liked my idea of letting me fuck you," Dennis said with a creepy smile, "you suck cock so well, I'm sure you've taken it in the ass, right?"

"I don't do anal," I replied sitting up on the couch, "what time is it?"

While Dennis looked up at the clock, I looked down at the mess I had made of myself. I had a layer of cum and sweat that covered me from my chin down to my cock. I needed a shower before I got back on my bike for my trip to T's.

"It's 12:30," Dennis said, "so, I guess you need to be headed to your next appointment."

Dennis started walking toward the steps to the basement when I grabbed his arm.

"I need to rinse off before I go, OK?" I asked.

"Not today, boy," Dennis replied, "I want the other guy to see you just as you are."

"Dennis, I need to ride the trails," I protested, "I can't be wearing a cum bath, I've got a 30-minute ride ahead of me."

"In this heat, you'll sweat that off in a few minutes," Dennis laughed, "what time are your stopping by tomorrow."

"If you make me go out like this, I'm not coming back," I said, crossing my arms and inadvertently covering them in cum and sweat as well.

"Oh, you'll be back," Dennis scoffed, "you've had a taste now and you need it all the time."

We were standing in front of the patio door. Dennis had his hand on the door, ready to pull it open and send me outside. My heart was in my throat thinking about the humiliation of riding to T's house covered in my own cum.

"Had you going there, didn't I?" Dennis laughed, "I can't have you riding out of my neighborhood covered in cum, people will certainly talk."

Dennis led me to the lower-level guest room where I quickly rinsed off. I didn't need to dry since I would be sweating the instant the sun and humidity hit me outside. I pulled open the patio door and stepped out naked, reaching for the speedo on my handlebars. As I pulled them on, I turned to address Dennis.

"How about 1 P.M. every other day going forward," I proposed to Dennis, "I can't be gone for 4 hours every day, or I'll lose my job."

"Ok, but I want you here both weekend days. Agreed?" Dennis demanded.

"Deal," I said as grabbed my bike and started walking to get myself back on the street.

One Down, One to Go

As I returned to the shade of the tree-covered trail, I was already trying to conceal the hard-on in my speedo. I was very aroused thinking about riding to T's for my second delivery of the day. I started this just a week ago, and now I was sucking two stranger's cocks in one day. To make matters worse, I had just agreed to blowing Dennis every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. That presumably left Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for me to service T.

My lust fueled body increased the pace as I motored down the trails for my 1 p.m. meeting at T's. Lunch walkers were out, but traffic was still limited due to the oppressive heat. I was too lost in my own twisted desire to notice or care if I was being noticed or even mocked.

The tree-lined trails created welcome shadows to hide the indecency of my speedo, tented by my erection. I was fueled by lust as I considered that I was not yet done sucking cock for the day. Today, I was making a second stop at T's on my way home. I had scheduled two men for the same day. Something I would have never thought possible a week ago.

Up ahead, I saw two walkers approaching. They were walking in the other direction, wearing tennis shoes that mismatched their work attire. As I got closer, I realized it was the same two woman who had laughed at me when I passed them in the same speedo last week.

"What are the odds?" the voice in my brain asked in disbelief, "these two are going to think I ride the trails every day wearing a hard-on covered by a tiny, stripped speedo."

They stopped in their tracks as I approached, waiting to stare as I rode by.

"Good afternoon, ladies," I said with a smile, "it's a hot one!"

The women snickered again, grabbing each other's arms, and turning to watch me pass. I'm sure they got a good look at my ass, since it was barely covered by the speedo.

"Fuck it," I thought to myself as I rode by, "my genitals are covered, I'm not doing anything wrong."

I continued to peddle, increasing my pace a bit, trying to distance myself from the disapproving looks. Soon, I recognized the intersection between the trail and Powers Avenue ahead. I knew that I was only about 500 yards from T's house. I guessed that it was about 5 minutes to 1 p.m., and that I was going to be on time for my second appointment today.

Another On-Time Arrival

I rode up T's Street and arrived at the gate at the side of the yard. As instructed, I let myself in the gate, then turned and closed the gate. I walked my bike over to a large shade tree and parked it out of the site of any nosy neighbors. Then I peeled off my speedo, damp with perspiration, and hung them on my handlebars. I was naked again, in T's back yard, ready to service him for the fourth time since we first met.

I walked to the center of T's lush back yard and kneeled in the grass as we agreed. After a. minute or so, I heard T's voice from inside the screened porch.

"It's too damn hot to do it in the sun today," T complained, "get your ass in here and suck me off in the shade."

I rose to my feet and walked to the door of the screened porch. I opened the door and stepped inside to find T naked, sitting on one of the comfortable patio chairs. T's cock was fully erect; he was fondling his balls as he looked at me.

"Get on your knees, boy," T ordered, "I've been waiting three days for you to get back here and drain my balls for me."

I quickly took my place on my knees between T's thighs and lowered my head to take one of his cleanly shaved balls into my mouth.

"That's right, bitch," T moaned, "warm those balls up so my cum flows freely."

My cock was so hard, it felt like it was going to outgrow the skin. I was overloaded with arousal as I sucked my second dick on today's ride. T had no idea that the naked man between his thighs had just sucked another guy's cock to completion just 30 minutes ago. I wondered how T would feel if he knew what had already happened today.

After leaving his testicles covered in my saliva, I worked my way up his shaft and took his big mushroom head into my mouth. I sucked on the head while my tongue flickered under his glans. I looked up to make eye contact with T to ensure he was enjoying my performance. I could see sweat droplets building up on my eyebrows as I looked up at T. Even in the shade I was working up a sweat sucking his big dick.

"Enough foreplay, cocksucker," T barked, "take me into your throat like I taught you."

I did as I was told and took T's cock all the way to the base. My nose was resting in a familiar position, pressed against T's shaved pubic bone. I felt T's balls on my chin as I held him balls deep. I kept his cock there until I could no longer hold my breath. T's hands were resting on the back of my head, applying light pressure, but not yet forcing me down.

"After a few more days of this, you're going to be an expert cocksucker," T scoffed, "I'm sure your wife will be very proud of you."

T loved to degrade me as I serviced him. Most of the time it made me very horny, fueling my lust to suck him even better. This comment about my wife however went a little too far.

I decided to just focus on satisfying my craving for cock and then getting on my bike so I could get home before my wife arrived from work. I increased the pace of the full strokes I was taking on T's cock. The long rapid strokes were almost making me dizzy. T's hands were now fully engaged on the side of my head, assisting me in providing a very rapid, deepthroat blowjob.

"So, this must be your new cocksucker," I head a woman's voice from above say, "he looks like he's desperate to swallow your cum, Dear."

Terrified, I pulled off T's cock and looked up from position on my knees between T's thighs. A woman was standing there looking down at me with crossed arms. She had short, blonde hair that was spiked giving her an edgy look. Her piercing blue eyes and frosted lipstick gave her a striking appearance. She was wearing only a short, summer weight robe that was tied at the waist.

She was tiny, maybe 5 feet tall and 90 pounds soaking wet, which made sense since T was a petite man who stood 5 feet 6 inches tall on a good day. Her size didn't make her any less terrifying. I had been caught, and I had no idea what to do next.

"Well, don't stop on my account," the woman said, "you look like you want this as much as he does."

I looked up at T, confused by the situation.

"Honey, this is M," T said to the woman, "he's my new regular cocksucker I told you about."

"Boy, this is my wife. You may call her 'L', or Mistress," T instructed, "she likes to watch."

"Call me Mistress, today," L said, "I'd like to keep this formal until I get to know you better."

"I thought you were at work?" I stuttered, shocked at the situation, "I think I should probably just go."

L walked into the kitchen and returned holding my speedo, by her fingertips in front of me.

"It's going to be hard for you to ride home without your swim trunks," L said with a wicked smile, "you can have these back when T and I are satisfied with your performance."

I realized that I had been trapped by these two Lilliputians. How could so much perversion be packed into two tiny packages, I wondered. I was still in shock, but I felt myself becoming aroused by the idea of having T's wife watch me service him.

"So, you're ok with this?" I asked L, still kneeling in front of her husband's cock, wet with my saliva, "you just want to watch while I continue?"

"I'm fine with it," L said, "I stopped sucking his cock years ago when he decided it was too much of a burden to go down on me a couple times a week. I told him that I was OK with him going outside the marriage for that activity, but only if it was a man."

"It's kind of hot that he found such a tall glass of water to service him," L continued, "by the looks of it, you'll do almost anything my alpha husband tells you to do."

From the heat on my face, I knew that it was flush with embarrassment. I had been caught red-handed by T's wife and now she wanted to stay and watch me blow her husband. This wasn't part of the fantasy that put the wheels in motion last week. This was a completely unexpected wrinkle.

"You don't need to threaten me with the swimsuit," I said, quietly, "I don't mind if you watch."

An Unexpected Audience

L smiled and undid the tie at her waist. She opened her robe and set it behind her on one of the patio chairs. Her breasts were at least a cup size too big for her tiny frame, she clearly had breast implants, but they were very well done. Large, erect nipples adorned each of her pert breasts. They looked mouthwatering. My eyes continued down her body; this woman was fit. Her flat stomach led to her waxed pussy and muscular legs. I wondered why T was wasting his time with me when he could be banging her.

"You really are bisexual, aren't you," L laughed, "I feel like I need a shower after the looking over you gave me."

"Might as well show you the rest," she said as she turned around and bent at the waist seductively.

"Your ass is perfect," I said almost as if by reflex, "I mean, you're very attractive, Mistress."

L pulled a chair over right next to T's. She sat down with her legs spread ready to watch me continue to suck her husband's cock. I glanced between her open thighs to leer at her shaved pussy. It was small and tight like the rest of her, I let my gaze linger there as I moved my head back over T's erect cock.

"I can't tell which he likes more, Baby," L smiled, "your cock or my pussy."

I found myself in uncharted waters. As I took T back into my mouth, it was surreal having his wife sitting there watching. I watched her as I bobbed up and down in T's crotch. L had one hand playing with one of her large, erect nipples. Her other hand had moved between her legs and was taking light strokes around her pussy lips.

12