Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 07

Story Info
Middle aged man rides to deliver pleasure.
3.9k words
4.58
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All the characters are consenting adults (over 18 years old).

Mike is a normal middle-aged, married male who has been fighting bisexual urges for a while. The heat and humidity of the summer of '23 has caused Mike's desires and cravings to grow to an uncontrollable level.

Mike starts looking online for men who could satisfy his urge and finds "T", a married guy who wants his cock sucked on a regular basis.

In Part 4 and 5 of our stories, Mike connected with Dennis. Dennis is about 40 minutes away by bicycle and he lives in an upscale townhome on the shores of Lake Ann.

Because of his medical enhancement, Dennis can stay hard even after he ejaculates. Mike took advantage and stayed to suck out a second load from Dennis's big uncut cock.

Yesterday, Mike had a busy schedule. He rode his bicycle to Dennis's house first and then he rode to T's house.

Mike was surprised by T's wife L who barged in while Mike had T's cock in his throat. L then proceeded to stay and direct the meeting. T instructed Mike to call L "Mistress" when addressing her.

It is now Wednesday morning, Mike is at his home office desk, catching up on work.

*/

It was 8:30, and I was at my desk on a call with one of my direct reports discussing pricing on a deal we were trying to close. I had a bunch of documents open on my computer desktop and was switching between them when I noticed a new message from T in my hidden inbox.

I waited until my call was finished, then I opened the email and found the following:

M,

This is Mistress L, the owner of T's cock. We are expecting you today at 1 p.m., however we need to see more proof that you are willing to submit to us if we are to continue.

To prove your submission, you can choose one of the following options:

1. Show up naked. (Ride, Walk, Drive, Fly, we don't care as long as you're nude)

2. Wear what you want but allow Mistress L to peg you.

Let us know how you plan to proceed.

"What the fuck!?," I thought to myself, "who put her in charge?"

I was angry that T's wife decided to insert herself into our arrangement. Everything was going great until she showed up and decided to change the game. There was no way I was going to allow that crazy woman to peg me. I made it clear that I wasn't into that.

I certainly couldn't ride there naked; it was 20 minutes away. Both requests were completely unreasonable; especially after I had followed every one of T's requests so far. If Mistress L was going to be this unreasonable going forward, I would need to find another guy. Besides, I had Dennis who was available almost anytime I wanted.

I decided to write a new ad for the personals. I paused my work and got started. Within minutes, I had duplicated my old ad and had posted it again. I was certain that I would find a replacement for T before our meeting today.

I went back to work and nearly forgot about the entire T situation until it was about noon. I stepped outside to stretch my legs and quickly learned that our summer long heat wave was still intact. I started to perspire almost immediately after walking outside; the heat was brutal. As I stood there, I started to think about servicing T in his back yard. I felt my cock start to swell with arousal and felt my cravings start to grow minute-by-minute.

Frustrated by how Mistress L had thrown a wrench in today's meeting, I checked to see if I had any responses to my new ad. To my dismay, there were no responses to my ad; there was just a new email from Mistress L.

"Are you joining us today?" L asked in her email.

I thought about it for a minute and then responded.

"Mistress L, you've put me in a difficult situation. I can't show up naked, it's too risky, and I have no desire in letting you peg me with your strap on. I still have cravings, but you're making it too difficult." I replied and hit the send button.

I felt good about my honest response. So far, the arrangement with T had been exciting and erotic. When Mistress L injected herself, everything became more complicated.

I went back to work and assumed that I had ended the arrangement with T and his wife, Mistress L. But minutes later, a new email arrived from Mistress L.

"We don't want this to end. Please ride over today and let me try pegging you. I promise I will make it feel good. If it doesn't, I promise I will stop. Let's just have fun." L wrote.

Since it was already 12:20, I decided to just ride over and see what happened. If Mistress L got out of line, I would just leave and ride home. I decided to confirm that I would be there as originally planned.

"See you at 1," I wrote, and hit send.

Seduced by Submission

I walked upstairs to get ready for my ride over; my mind was wandering thinking about Mistress L's desire to peg me. Just in case, I jumped in the shower quickly and gave my ass an extra scrubbing. I even stuck my soap covered finger up my hole to make sure I was as clean as possible.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the voice in my head shouted in disgust, "are you going to let that little blonde woman fuck you with a strap-on?"

I shook my head, "no", answering the question. I was just taking precautions so I could go through the motions and placate T's cooky wife. After drying off, I pulled on my new blue swim trunks with the yellow waistband and headed back downstairs to start my ride to T's.

Wearing only my small swim trunks and sneakers, I rode through my neighborhood toward the trails. As I entered the trails, I welcomed the shade. My mind was racing as I considered my arrangement was now with a couple, not just another guy. Somehow, I was now in a submissive relationship with this petite couple. I'd never even considered this possibility.

I know that dom/sub relationships were common in both hetero and gay relationships, but I had never heard of a bisexual sub for a heterosexual couple. As I thought more about it, I got even more aroused. Mistress L did create a new dynamic that was different than the dynamic between T and me alone.

I wondered if Mistress L and T had done this before. Is this why T engaged in the first place? Was he grooming me for this? If so, what would happen next? What was their ultimate goal?

With all the questions running through my mind, the ride to T's zipped by quickly. Soon, I was making the turn off the trails on to Powers Avenue. The familiar gate leading to T's backyard was within view. I would be there right on time as planned.

I glided into the yard and dismounted my bike. As I always did, I parked my bike inside the gate, stripped off my swimsuit and left it hanging on my handlebars. Then, I walked naked to the center of the back yard and dropped to my knees for further instruction.

"Please enter the screened porch," Mistress L said in a much more polite voice than yesterday, "T and I are ready for you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied and stood to walk over to join them.

A Warm Welcome

When I entered the screened porch, I saw T sitting naked in his usual chair. His cock was erect as he stroked it slowly looking me over as he did. Mistress L was lying naked on the couch but she jumped up when I entered and threw herself into my arms, wrapping her arms and legs around me. By pure instinct, I caught the tiny woman and held her in my arms suspended in the air, with her bare ass and pussy resting on my erect cock. Mistress L gave me a wet French kiss and then pulled back and smiled.

"Thank you for agreeing to submit to us, M" she said, "we are going to have so much fun with you today."

I looked over at T to measure his reaction. He was watching us with an easy smile on this face, showing no distress or anxiety.

"Looks like she likes you," T said, "long term, that's a good thing."

"Take me to the bedroom," Mistress L said pointing back into the house, "I need to get you ready."

Totally confused, I carried the tiny naked woman into the house and back toward the master bedroom.

"I am going to make you feel so good today, big man," she said, "this next part is a little weird, but once you've done it once, it will just become part of the process."

We entered the bathroom, and she climbed down out of my arms. She filled a large black bulb full of warm water and handed it to me.

"This will clean you out so we can have fun," Mistress L said, "please use it twice or until the water runs clear and then join us on the screened porch. I'll give you some privacy."

Mistress L left the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Lost in the moment, I followed her instructions, then left the bulb in the sink and walked back through the house to the screened porch.

"Did you do as I asked?" Mistress L asked, with an excited smile on her face.

"Yes, Mistress, I did exactly as you instructed," I replied.

"Today is going to open up so many possibilities," Mistress L promised, "you are going to feel so good as you serve T and me as a couple."

"Can we get started," T asked Mistress L, "I don't want to run out of time."

"Right away!" Mistress L answered quickly, "M, take your place between T's thighs."

Back on My Knees

I dropped to my knees in my usual position between T's thighs. T grabbed my head and pulled it toward his erect cock. He seemed frustrated that he had to wait a few minutes since I arrived. I got to work on T's cock, sucking on the head and licking all the sensitive areas underneath.

"It's so hot to see such a big man on his knees sucking your cock, Baby," Mistress L purred as she kneeled by my side and stroked my back, "he's ours now, you've made him our bitch."

I felt Mistress L grab my ass as I sucked her husband's big cock. She grabbed both my ass cheeks and squeezed them, seeming to test their firmness. Her free hand slid over my waist and moved down to fondle my cock and balls. Her small hand barely fit around the circumference of my cock.

"I'm going to make you feel so good while you suck Daddy's cock," Mistress L said as she stroked my cock, "We've got big plans for you."

I tried to focus on sucking T's cock while Mistress L continued to distract me from my original mission. While I was getting started on a long deep blowjob for T, I felt Mistress's tiny finger enter my ass. I felt her finger slide in and out with ease and realized that she was lubing me up so she could peg me. I looked up at T as I took long strokes with my wet throat. It was clear that he was watching the show at the other end.

"You ready to get fucked at both ends, Boy?" T asked rhetorically, "my wife looks ready to have her way with you."

I felt the head of Mistress L's strap on pressing against my virgin hole. I couldn't believe that I was allowing this to happen. I stopped sucking T's cock to look back over my shoulder to watch what was happening. Mistress L was on her feet because of her diminutive height. This caused her strap-on to enter my ass from a very high angle, creating a little discomfort, but also putting extra pressure on my prostate which felt unexpectedly good.

"Take our cocks, bitch!" Mistress L bellowed as she rammed her strap-on into my ass, forcing my face into T's crotch, "you're ours now, we own your holes."

Double the Submission, Double the Fun

The searing pain in my ass caused me to moan with a high pitch all over T's thick cock. After a few strokes I convinced myself to relax to see if that would ameliorate the pain. As I relaxed, the pain eased a bit. T's hands were on my head ensuring that he had complete control over my mouth and throat. Mistress L's tiny hands were on my hips; she acted like she was pulling me back over her strap-on, but the weight difference cause her to pull herself into me.

I was becoming very aroused as this petite couple used me for their pleasure. Aside from being a midget, Mistress L was a very fit, attractive woman. She was surprisingly aggressive for her stature, and she clearly enjoyed watching her husband sexually dominate another man.

The strap-on in my ass kept banging into my prostate causing my cock to ooze pre-cum like crazy. I've never had my prostate stimulated before, but I had seen prostate milking videos on porn sites. As Mistress L's strokes continued, my arousal level continued to push higher than any I had ever experienced.

"Look at this slut take our cocks," Mistress L blurted out while she fucked my ass, "he's becoming our own little cock whore."

"He has absolutely no gag reflex now," T replied, "he takes it balls deep with every stroke"

"I love watching him throat your cock, Baby," Mistress L continued, "when do you want to fuck his ass and finally make him ours?"

I was getting lost in my lustful arousal, my orgasm was already close. When Mistress L mentioned T fucking me in the ass, that pushed me over the edge and my cock started spraying cum everywhere.

"Look, Baby, he's cumming with my big dick up his ass," Mistress L yelped with glee, "he must like getting fucked at both ends!"

Mistress L didn't let up because of my orgasm. Instead, she started fucking me harder. Her arms were too short to reach my shoulders, but that didn't stop her from grabbing my hips and using her body weight to ram her strap-on in until her hips were resting against my ass.

"Come on, boy, take it all!" Mistress L groaned as she violated my ass, "you can't tell us you don't like it now."

I continued to spasm as the pint-sized couple fucked me at both ends. I was amazed at the intensity of my orgasm and attributed it to the ass-fucking Mistress L was delivering. T had both hands on my head, and he was in full control as he worked to release his own orgasm.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard T moan, and I felt his balls release into my open throat.

My orgasm had just ended when T started to cum. I felt a complete sense of submission as I swallowed his cum while his wife pegged my ass.

"Look at him swallow for you, Baby," Mistress L scoffed, "maybe if he swallows enough, your semen will turn him into a real man."

While I was still swallowing, Mistress L reached around, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it wildly. I was still sensitive from my own orgasm, and I jumped at the sensation almost trying to pull away from her grip.

"I'm going to make him cum again, Baby," Mistress L commanded, "we need to train him to orgasm whenever he takes your load."

T was in the throes of his own orgasm. He was still taking strokes into my mouth and throat to finish himself. Mistress L's machinations had my balls boiling again and I wondered if I'd be able to cum again so soon.

"Finish in his mouth, Baby, I want to ride his face," Mistress L said breathlessly as she continued stroking my cock, "nurse his cock, bitch, don't you dare leave a drop."

Mistress L pulled her strap-on out of my ass and pushed on my hips working to roll me onto my back. I rolled onto my back with T's cock still in my mouth. I reached up to pinch out the final drops of semen from T's cock to Mistress L's approval.

"I love the way he makes sure he gets every drop before he releases," Mistress L laughed, "now it's time for him to please Momma!"

I rolled onto my back and swallowed the last of T's cum. As I looked up, I saw Mistress L's tiny ass cheeks above me as she lowered her crotch down onto my face. I knew what she expected so I waited for her to make contact and then I started licking her shaved wet pussy. Mistress L continued to stroke my cock as she rode my face. Because of the difference in height, she had to lean forward to reach my cock while keeping her pussy over my mouth.

"Eat me you slut," Mistress L hissed, "I'm going to make you cum again while you swallow my squirt."

I was getting turned on by Mistress L's attitude. She knew what she wanted, and she was determined to get it. My cock was rock hard again as she stroked it aggressively.

"Fuck his ass while I ride his face, Baby," Mistress L coached T, "it's time to truly make him our bitch."

I moaned in protest and tried to sit up. Taking a dildo was one thing, but taking another man's cock in my ass wasn't going to happen if I had my say. Before I needed to protest too much, T weighed in.

"Baby, I just came a minute ago, I can't fuck him yet, I need to recover," T explained, "besides, I thought we agreed we'd take the final step tomorrow."

Mistress L was still riding my face, grinding her ass and pussy across my tongue making sure I serviced her front and back. Her hand was strumming quickly across her clit, indicating that she was close to bringing herself to orgasm and drowning me in her squirt. Mistress L was struggling to jack my cock off while she tried to work out her own orgasm. So, she let my cock go, and focused on bringing herself to completion.

I was close enough to orgasm, that I grabbed my cock to keep stroking after she let go. I was feverishly jacking my cock while Mistress L rode my face, rubbing her pussy and ass over my tongue for stimulation. I knew we were both seconds away from orgasm and I craned my neck to make sure I was getting my tongue everywhere. For a second, I stopped stroking and used both hands to pull Mistress L's ass down on my face so I could shove my tongue all the way up her ass.

"Oh, my gawd," Mistress L moaned, and I felt her start to spasm. I could feel her warm squirt splashing on my neck and chest as she came. Mistress L lifted herself off my face and continued strumming her fingers rapidly across her labia and clitoris. She drenched my face with her fountain of squirt as she moaned and spasmed in orgasm.

My hand was back on my own cock, and I was making short, quick strokes working to release my second orgasm of the day. Mistress L was grinding her wet pussy all over my face when my cock exploded spraying my semen up in the air, landing on my stomach and chest. I was moaning and writhing on the floor underneath Mistress L's pussy as I kept stroking until I was completely empty.

I was totally exhausted as I lay on the floor of the screened porch recovering from the treatment the tiny couple had delivered. I was covered in my own cum and Mistress L's squirt, with T's semen in my stomach. I was still processing the strange situation I found myself enjoying. Mistress L rose slowly and plopped down on one of the comfortable lawn chairs.

"He is learning to please us well, isn't he Baby," Mistress L asked T, "I can't wait until tomorrow."

I sat up and rested my hands behind me to prop me up.

"Can I use your hose to rinse off?" I asked Mistress L.

"Yes, but leave your hair and face covered in my squirt," Mistress L instructed, "I want to watch you ride home wearing my cum."

I walked over to the hose and rinsed off as usual. I left my face and hair wet with Mistress L's squirt as she had requested. I walked back into the screened porch and found Mistress L and T both relaxing on their chairs after they got what they wanted.

"I have an appointment tomorrow so I can't come back until Friday," I explained, "Would you both be ok if I started coming every other day, I need to make sure I still focus on work."

"So, you're proposing you entertain us on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday going forward?" Mistress L clarified, "I think we can manage that, can't we T?"

"I was getting used to having my cock sucked every day," T complained, "but I think I can manage every other day."

"I'll allow it, but only under one condition," Mistress L confirmed, "you must do anything we ask every time we meet. If you agree, please confirm."

"I agree to submit to your every command, Mistress L," I replied before I even thought about the consequences.

"Then, you are dismissed for today, Boy," Mistress L continued, "see you Friday at 1 p.m."

I turned and walked into the back yard. I was exhausted from the punishment Mistress L and T delivered. I was glad I only had a 20-minute ride home. I threw on my swimsuit, hopped on my bike and started the ride home. As I rode home, I wondered how badly I was violating the integrity of my relationship with my wife. When I was just sucking cock, I didn't feel like that was cheating. However, now I was riding home with my hair and face covered in another woman's squirt. I was sure I had crossed the line.

12