Blowjobs in the Bunker

Story Info
Brother gets horny while we hide from the enemy.
1.9k words
4.37
106k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the title alone, one can tell this is a one-off. Please don't ask for more, as I have enough I'm clearing off my plate right now. :) Anyway, this one is really silly, A Flowers in the Attic spoof, best suited for those who love fellatio. The characters are fictional, of age in their fictional world, and it's all consensual. I won't give away the rest.

***

"Wendy, can I cum in your mouth again, please?"

"Jesus, James. Again?"

I'd become accustomed to swallowing my brother's loads, but this was getting tiresome (or so I told James, anyway). I'd been doing it nearly every day for weeks, sometimes twice a day. If I relented to his request now, it would be the third time today.

"I don't know what's going on, sis. I've just been so horny lately."

James and I were 21-year-old twins, currently being kept hidden in a small, one-room, underground bunker that belonged to a Dutch family. James and I were Irish. Even before the war began, the enemy had been rounding up and executing all the Irish. My brother and I were lucky to have found a member of the resistance who led us here.

The toilet didn't work in the bunker, and even so, it was literally in the same room as the rest of the space. I'm glad it didn't work. Besides the non-functioning toilet, there was a small kitchenette and cabinets holding canned food, mostly beans and greens. There were two twin mattresses, but we kept them so close, in order to allow more space. They almost served as a double.

Without a working toilet, the family permitted us to pop open the hatch, and use a small area outside nearby. The father of the family would come by once every few days to scoop up the evidence. There was also a light in the bunker, and the family would trigger it when it was unsafe to go outside.

There were other rules, too. We were only allowed out during quiet, daylight hours. Never at night, due to the risk of getting lost, as the bunker was very well hidden, deep in the woods. We used safe, tree leaves to wipe, as paper would increase the risk of exposing our presence. Enemy soldiers did patrol the area on occassion.

We were in the bunker just two weeks when James stated he couldn't take it anymore, and complained that he needed sexual release. Because we weren't allowed out at night (and he dared not go out in the middle of the day to do it), I turned my back and he did his business right there in the bunker. This continued for a few days, until the odor became overwhelming. I mentioned it to James and he griped back, "What am I supposed to do about it? We don't have disposable tissues, and I have to use this rag."

Always the sarcastic one, I held my nose and said, "I'd rather swallow it, if I never have to smell it again. That's fucking gross, bro."

"Well, it is a solution!" my brother barked back at me. "I'm sorry, but you don't know how it is being a young man. Most guys jerk off way more than I do."

I had a boyfriend once and knew that my brother wasn't exaggerating.

"Well, we've got to figure something out," I said.

"Were you serious?"

"About what?"

"Swallowing. It would solve the problem."

"Fuck, man, what is wrong with you?"

My brother could be just as sarcastic as me and retorted, "Oh, I don't know. Being trapped in a fucking cubicle with my sister, while going through puberty?"

I rolled my eyes."You're an adult."

"Look, Wendy. I appreciate you not being weird about me needing to jack off once a day, but I don't mean it to cause this problem. You're right, it does stink in here. Still, I can't help it. We'll just have to get used to it."

Now I really rolled my eyes. "Fine!" I screamed. "I'll open my mouth right when you're about to cum, but I'm not going to help in any other fucking way. That's taking things way too far."

Honestly, I don't know what compelled me to agree to this. The stench wasn't that unbearable... but I also think I was exhausted. Tired of running, hiding, not getting to actually live a real fucking life. If anything, swallowing a load of cum would break the monotony, and I'd always enjoyed sucking it out of my boyfriend. Still, I never would have wished to do with my brother, before this.

"In your mouth? Really?" His tone was flat, unbelieving.

"I'm not having that splooge land anywhere else in this fucking room," I snapped. "When you're about to cum, put it directly in my mouth. You better time it fucking perfectly, asshole. I'll close my mouth around your shaft to keep from spitting any out, but don't get any ideas. Got it?"

My brother nodded. He knew better than to argue against me. He might actually change my mind.

"Well?" I screamed. "Get fucking on with it."

And a few minutes later, I was guzzling down the first of many loads of my brother's surprisingly tasty sperm. Maybe it was our clean diet, but secretly I really did love the taste. I'd never let him know that, though. He shot huge loads regularly, sometimes a dozen swallows or more.

Now, here he was, asking for a third time, and all I could think to do was feign revulsion. At some point, I had to admit that I was fine guzzling my brother's sperm multiple times a day. Perhaps I even liked it. A thought occurred to me, and I asked him a question.

"Maybe, James... Maybe you need to get more satisfaction from it? Or maybe you're getting too much? Who knows?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know - but if you promise this will be the last time today - I will open my mouth, and you can... well.. I dunno.. pump your cock in it.. .until you cum, anyway."

"What, really?"

"Maybe you'll get whatever you need out of this, and you can stop asking me to do this all the time. But I'm only letting you use my mouth to TRY it. I'm not going to help, or act like some slut girlfriend of yours. You understand?"

"Uh, I think so. You're just going to let me fuck your mouth?"

I almost shivered, but I wasn't sure if it was from excitement, or the shock of hearing my brother say those words. It wasn't revulsion.

"Yes. Fuck my mouth. Use it. But, please be considerate," I said, sternly.

"Of course. Well, now then?"

"I don't see why not."

I was always impressed by my brother's cock. Having to open even wider to take it all in was quite a feat, but I managed. Moments later, he was sliding it back and forth into me. It felt warm, and feeling it stiffen harder under my lips had me getting damp down below. I hoped he wouldn't take too long.

On a couple occasions, after I swallowed my brother's cum and he went to sleep, I discretely masturbated, thinking about the images in my mind, the taste of his seed. I suspected, after this experience, it would happen tonight. Already, I felt his veins thicken, the climbing. He was getting closer, and now I heard moans. I kept my head still.

He pressed his hands firmly behind my head, but didn't drive his cock in too deep. Instead, he paused, squeezing his muscles and cheeks. I felt it about to explode, and I prepared myself, breathing in.

The first rush hit the back of my throat with heavy force, and I swallowed fast. It was bittersweet and thick, and I bore down harder, sucking deeper as he unloaded more into me. Without thinking, I found myself pressing on my clit with my left hand while I kept swallowing. I was soaking wet, climbing higher.

James cried out one last time, as another rope of sperm hit the back of my throat again. I tongued his shaft as I pulled off, ensuring I licked and swallowed every drop of evidence.

"Thank you," he said.

It took a moment, but I responded, "You're welcome. Any time."

"Anytime? You mean it?" he cried excitedly.

I started to laugh, but stopped. "Well, no. I was just joking..."

"Oh, I uh... I was really hoping you would let me fuck you."

"James!" I exclaimed.

"Please. You are so hot. You could just do it the same way. Like I just used your mouth. You don't have to do much, I swear."

"You can't fuck me! Or cum in me!" I cried.

"Your mouth, I can. I wouldn't come in your pussy. Never! I just feel it... it's been so long for me..."

"James, I am not lawn and garden equipment that you share among neighbors. You don't just 'borrow' a pussy."

"Wouldn't you admit these are unique circumstances?"

As my brother argued, his cock hung low in front of me. I was still half naked and yet, not at all bothered by it. If he weren't related, I'd be begging for that cock. I eyed it for a moment. "What exactly would I have to do?" I asked.

"I dunno. Just bend over? It won't take me long."

"Bend over? And honestly, how long do you think it would take?"

"A minute or two, maybe. I mean, come on sis. Your pussy must be amazing."

I blushed and finally relented. "Okay, next time then. But I'll only promise one, bec-"

I didn't finish what I was saying, because my brother flipped me around, grabbed me by the hips and somehow shoved his once-again, rock-hard cock deep into my pussy. I came almost immediately, it touched every nerve. In seconds he was pounding me hard, relentlessly, using me like a piece of meat... and I loved every second of it.

"I'm gonna cum so much in your mouth, sis, you know that? You're gonna struggle to get it all down!"

"But you just came," I protested, succumbing to yet another orgasm as his glorious cock assaulted me.

"But this is so hot, and I know I'm gonna bust the biggest nut ever."

"You know it's hard for me to swallow it all, when you cum that much!" I cried. His dirty mouth was getting me so horny.

"You have to swallow it all, sis. Otherwise, maybe I should use your pussy."

"No!" I screamed. "I'll swallow it. I'll swallow every drop. Hold my head down if you have to. Make me do it."

Just as I exploded into another climax, James whipped me around and shoved his glistening cock deep down my mouth. I instantly began fingering myself hard and fast, as he used every inch of my open mouth.

"You ready?" he screamed.

"MMMmmmph," I cried, nodding. I wanted it so badly.

And as promised, James delivered the biggest load I ever experienced. With the tip of his cock on my lips, his thick juices filled my mouth entirely, and I swallowed faster than ever, trying to keep up with his after shots.

"You are such a slut!" he yelled, finally pushing his cock in deeper.

I came as the words rang true, gulping down more still. Finally, I pulled off, breathing hard, looking my brother in the eye. He was smirking. "Fine," I said. "I'll be your slut, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to use me like this every day, until we're free. If we're going to be stuck here, I need to have some fucking fun."

"And being a slut is fun to you?" asked James.

This time I smiled back. "Being yours does."