Blown at a Party

Story Info
Young husband is reluctantly blow by older man while wife.
3.2k words
4.4
26.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back when I was oblivious to the world and not too confident in myself is when this story happened. Back then I was naive as hell. I had recently wed my high school sweetheart, and we both graduated college and she landed a successful job at a local law office. My wife and I were invited to a house warming party for her manager at work. I was her plus one. I didn't know anyone there. And most of them were work colleagues or family friends of the manager.

Party was nice everyone was friendly but my wife and I don't drink so as everyone was getting buzzed I was finding it harder to fit in. At one point around 10 people were left and they all went to the outdoor area to smoke and drink and chat so I went inside to grab a snack. When I got to the kitchen I noticed an older man late 50s or early 60s was along at the dining table. So I went to chat to him cause he looked as bored as I was. We chatted and out of the blue he burts out he's gay and hopes that I don't mind and I would still talk to him. I was confused as to why he needed to mention It. But assured him I really don't mind and that I would be happy to chat with him regardless. I told him I'd just go outside and tell me wife I'd be sitting inside.

As I got up to leave I felt his hand on my thought and his other hand grab my crotch. He was holding onto my dick through my pants (I don't wear underwear often, I wasn't this time) I quickly stepped away and told him I'm not like that. He apologised and I turned to leave. As I turned I felt his squeeze my ass. I again firmly and politely told him this wasn't for me and said maybe he was drunker then he realised. And he tells me he doesn't drink either. I left at that point and went outside where I pulled my wife aside and told her what happened. She seemed surprised at first but didn't seem to take it seriously because she thought I was overreacting. She didn't want to leave cause she was having a great time with her manager and colleagues.

I went back inside and avoided the kitchen area. I went into the living room. Unfortunately that's where Greg was now sitting. I couldn't leave without it getting very awkward so I sat down on a different couch. Greg took that chance and came and sat beside me. I told him immediately I don't want any sort of touching or anything like that. Greg tells me how he's sorry and he couldn't help himself and other rubbish. And as he does this he put his hand on my thigh. I immediately took his hand off and told him I'm not gay, and he said to me something along the lines of "your dick can't tell the difference between my warm mouth and a woman's warm mouth". I didn't know what to say so I

just bid him well and went outside again. This time I couldn't pull my wife away so I gestured to her to check her phone and I messaged her what had happened. I could see on her face disbelief, shock and confusion. What annoyed me was she definitely did not believe my situation. She thought I wanted to leave cause I was bored.

I was quite angry at that and told her I was quite pissed and went back inside. As I went inside I got another test from her saying something like "you don't have to make up a story, we will leave in 5-10mins"

I was so pissed I just went straight back into the house. Passed Greg in the living room and went straight to the dining table and sat down fuming. I wasn't there for too long when Greg approached me again I stood up immediately on the defensive. Unfortunately he was much taller and bigger then me, and as I stood up he slipped a hand into my pants and with no underwear on he started feeling up my dick and balls. I couldn't really do much to resist without causing a scene. Even though I was being vocal and telling him that I'm not into this. He then grabbed my neck and pushed it against his shoulder so that I was pressed up against him and was looking over his shoulder and couldn't move away

It was at that moment a few things happened almost simultaneously.

1. I saw my wife enter the room (Greg had his back to her)

2. Greg says to me as he's still fondling my dick and balls "if you don't like it why are you hard?"

3. I realise I'm erect and panic and look toward my wife again.

4. I see my wife step behind the wall, out of sight.

5. I panickly tell Greg my wife is here

6. Greg looks over his shoulder and sees no one

7. Greg says just let me suck your dick

I squirmed a lot at this point. Until I see my wife come into the room again and say "what the fuck is going on?"

Greg quickly let's go of me finally and my wife walks up to me and looks pissed off at me. And then she asks ME what the hell I was doing, and why the hell was I erect. I actually didn't know how to explain it. Luckily Greg came to my resuce and said for guys we get hard just based on touch. Doesnt matter if it's a guy girl pillow sock or tree that rubs our dick. My wife believed him thank god.

But then she and Greg started talking about me as if I want there. My wife was very angry at Greg at first. But he calmed her down very quickly. And suprisingly didnt seem to be as upset as I thought she would be. At a certain point as he was explaining the male anatomy to her he says that a gay man can make another man cum harder then any women. Because they know wheat they are doing. Which I vehemently denied. At that point Greg points to my still hard dick and say trust me I know what I'm doing. And my wife sees a small patch of precum on my pants. At this point she's seems annoyed at me again.

Anyway we didn't leave the party immediately as the host came in and asked my wife to take home one of her colleagues. Tiffany was wasted. And no one felt comfortable letting her catch an uber or taxi. So we volunteered to drop her home since she was practically a neighbour and lived only a few streets away from us. However unknown to us. As we told the host we would be happy to take Tiffany home. Greg said he lives in the same suburb as Tiffany and asked if we could drop him off too. We couldn't say no. Especially since my wife's boss thought it was a fantastic idea.

Tiffany in her drunken stupor called shotgun forcing me and Greg to be in the back. I had recently lost my licence and couldn't drive eat the time. So my wife had to. As soon as Tiffany said that. My wife and I looked at each other and Greg. I didnt feel comfortable with him in the back with me and I think my wife knew that. I sat directly behind my wife and Greg behind Tiffany.

Pretty much Immediately Greg had his hand on my thigh and everytime I pushed it off he would place it on my thigh with more grandiose movements. It got to the point where if he got any more dramatic Tiffany would've picked up on something and turned around. This kept me quite. Although I did nudge my wife's seat with my knee. She adjusted her rearview mirror so that she could see me. And the panic in my face probably let her know something was happening in the back. As the car ride went on the Greg got braver and he eventually was rubbing my dick through my pants. At that point I got hard again and my face probably flushed with embarrassment. My wife must have noticed because she adjusted the rearview mirror again to what I presume was to my crotch and Greg knew at this point that we wouldn't say anything because of Tiffany and he got way braver. Tiffany was still awake and talking and chatting with my wife, who was keeping her entertained the best she could. While watching what was happening to me.

Greg quickly got even cockier and pulled the button of my pants clean off the noise made the three of us freeze but Tiffany didn't notice. Then Greg made a huge yawning sound and using that noise masked the sound of him pulling my zipper down. He did it quite expertly because neither my wife or Tiffany heard the zipper. My penis sprung out of my pants and it was sticking up tall and hard. I was terrified that Tiffany would see and tried to cover myself up. But Greg said fairly loudly "no no no". This got Tiffany's attention and she almost turned around to see what the noise was about but my wife interjected and distracted her by saying she was lost and needed help with directions.

Greg leaned over and whispered to me that if I don't want Tiffany to see what was happening I better sit on my hands so I did. The guy had me by the balls literally and figuratively so I did as he said. Greg knowing I was compliant now took his time with my dick stroking it lightly with a finger caressing my balls. And pulling my foreskin back and forth over the head of my dick. He was being very slow and gentle. It was not unpleasant. Infact he had me dripping precum. It was during this that I heard a gasp from my wife. She only just realised my dick was out and could now clearly see this man playing with my cock openly without fear. Seeing her watching Greg put the tip of his index finger on this tip of my dick and dipped it into the small pool of precum. Then he started to pull his finger to his mouth. And all the way to his mouth went a long string of my precum that was still attached to the tip of my dick.

I looked at my wife's face embarrassed and I saw on her face a deep deep far away stare. Like she wasn't quite there and was enraptured by what she was seeing. At this point we heard Tiffany snore. And my wife looked at Greg in a weird way. Giving him some sort of message with her eyes. And without warning Greg unbuckled himself and dropped his head into my lap. And started to lick my dick like a puppy. Making sure that he didn't block my wife's view. He rapid short licks were pushing my already throbbing penis up and down left and right and every now and then his tongue would brush the head of my dick causing more precum to leak.

It went on like this until I kinda wished he would just suck on my dick. I was so caught up in what was happening I didn't realise for ages that my wife had stopped watching my cock and had moved the rearview mirror to my face. And was watching me enjoy myself. I was very embarrassed until she smiled at me and nodded That's when we reached Tiffany's house and I put my throbbing cock away and we all acted normal while we woke her up.

As soon as we dropped Tiffany off the mood had changed in the car I was very very very anxious, Greg seemed very relaxed. And my wife was really determined. Although at the time I didn't know why. As soon as Tiffany left my wife started driving and we didn't even know Greg's address. She drove until we reached an area where there were apartments being built the whole area was dark and with no traffic or people.

She then parked behind a apartment block and without missing a beat turned around to face us sitting in the middle of the car. She looked at me and then Greg. She then started talking to Greg again. She had many questions now. All around why he wanted to suck my dick. Greg explained that it gave him pleasure to please men and she finally understood. He told her he was a cum pig and loves to eat cum. And that eating cum from a man was how he got off.

Then she asked me how it felt. I told her I was normal. Nothing special. But I knew she didnt believe me. Then she asked me if I wanted it to keep going. And I said no. She said was I sure. And I said I definitely don't want this to continue. She mentioned how I was hard and leaking precum and that my face looked like I was enjoying it. I told her it was like masturbating and it just felt ok in the moment. And that's when she asked me if I would allow him to continue so that she could watch. She even said please.

I did resist a bit. But she said she really liked what she saw and really wanted to see some more. She said it was hot and turned her on so much. Hearing her talk like that so openly and honestly made me get hard again. And without waiting for me to say yes she looked at Greg and said "suck his cock really good". I gave up at that point and just let it happen. I even took off my pants all the way down to help with easier access as my cock sprung up again I felt a drip of precum drip from the tip of my dick down my shaft. And I heard Greg moan with joy. I looked at my wife's face and she looked gleeful, excited like a child. So I leaned back and let it happen.

Without any resistance Greg really went to town on my dick. But being the considerate person to my wife he made sure he always handled my dick in a way that she could always see what was happening a little at least. My girlfriend was watching like a hawk and her face looked so sexy cause she was super turned on. Not going to lie. Once I understood just how much this was turning her on I got excited and I could start enjoying the ministrations of Greg's tongue more and more readily til the point where I heard myself moan. It was at this point Greg determined I was ready to be sucked and in one big swallow he put most of my dick deep into his throat. It felt amazing and I couldnt help but gasp as the sensation enveloped me and my legs started to twitch a little. I felt Greg pull himself back until my cock slipped out of his mouth and I opened my eyes to see how that looked. And I remember seeing my precum and his saliva mingled in a long string once again. From the tip of my dick to his lips. Greg went down and sucked me again and again I moan and shook a bit as he took me into his throat. This happened a couple more times before I heard my wife say "stop please" her voice was husky with arousal. She continued "I can't see when you swallow him.....let's go outside".

Even tho I didn't want to stop at this point I begrudgingly obliged. Leaving my pants in the car in my horny state of mind nothing matters but my cock. All three of us exited the car. Luckily the area was abandoned so I doubt anyone saw anything. But regardless we snuck into one of the buildings that were being built. I don't know why but at this point I was soft again but very horny. And precum was hanging off my flaccid dick almost to the ground. I wasn't sure what to do and my wife just stood there watching, seeing what would happen next. Luckily Greg took the lead and dropped to his knees and started making out with my balls and cock until it rapidly got hard again. At this point I looked up at my wife and I noticed she was taking off her underwear from under her skirt. The sight of this turned me on to no end and in my hirny state I put my hand on the back of Greg's head inserted my cock into his mouth and throat. I kept my hand there as he fucked my cock with his face.

My wife was watching intently now she was able to see the deep-throat I was receiving clearly. She then stepped out of her clothes entirely and stood there naked watching us the sight of her naked form almost made me loose composure and I almost started face fucking Greg. My wife couldn't hold back anymore and she came up to me and started fondling my balls and Greg sucked me. Her breasts were pressing against me. I turned and faced her and we started passionately kissing while my cock was still deep in Greg's mouth. Finally I wouldn't take it anymore and lifted my wife up pulling my cock from Greg's mouth I put it into my wife's pussy as I was standing and she straddled me. Greg didn't no what to do but it wasn't a problem for long because I didn't last very long at all. A few thrusts into my wife's warm pussy and I squrited into her pussy. I couldnt help myself and I came hard inside her. I thrust for as long as I could after but I was spent. I gently placed her on the floor on her back and I could see a crazy amount of cum starting to leak from her wet pussy. Greg was quite still on his knees unsure what to do. I said to him "aren't you a cum eater? Eat my cum."

My wife's eyes shot open and now it was her turn to be hesitant, but I told her to let him, after all the effort he put into my dick I felt like he deserved some pleasure. And so very hesitantly she let him eat my cum straight out of her pussy. As he did Greg started masturbating and really went to town on my wife's pussy. You could tell he wasn't trying to please her. He was just trying to get all the cum out. But she definitely felt the passion of his tongue and was soon moaning loudly. Despite cumming only a couple of minutes ago the sight in front of me made me super horny and my dick sprung up again. I watched as Greg made her cum hard. As soon as she did she just lay there not able to move.

Greg looked at my dick and proceeded to suck it again. But that's a story for some other day