Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved after her, his mouth began to water, just thinking about seeing this gorgeous petite blonde in stages of undress. He got into the living room and unpacked his camera case. He made sure he had all the lenses he needed. He started with a wide angle lens as he lined up the others. He adjusted the focus, "Okay, what do you say we begin with you on the sofa. By the way, my name is Lexington Steele, my friends call me Lex. Please just sit back and act natural, strike any pose you like. I like for the bride to get comfortable with the camera and as you relax, we can try other poses."

She licked her lips and sat down, she had the veil off her face and down off of one shoulder. She moved to several other poses and them raised her feet off the floor and placed them on the sofa. She raised one leg and showed her shapely leg. She licked her parched lips again as she saw him step closer to get a better angle. She was staring directly at the growing bulge in his woolen dress pants.

Lex was getting a little turned on; she was a natural and easily made love to the camera. He stepped closer and saw where her eyes were, but was going to bide his time. He stepped back and changed the light on the camera.

Eddie was already getting wet. Her husband to be had a tiny cock and seeing what Lex had was making her wet. She rearranged the veil, pulling it down across her other shoulder and draped it across the swell of her breast. She ran it down, past her hip and down her legs. She raised her skirt, allowing the veil to hide the top of her stocking and a couple inches of her bare thigh and the sexy garter belt.

Lex turned back and nearly dropped his camera, "Wow, nice pose Eddie, turn just a bit this way...perfect." He took several shots and moved around and got a view from the opposite direction. He was getting an excellent view of her exposed leg and a hint of her skimpy satin panties. Several beads of sweat began to form on his forehead as he licked his full, black lips.

The director just moved away and sat back with Kate and Eric as they looked on. Neither one of them needed direction. Eddie was teasing Lex and he was taking the bait.

Eddie's hands were at her knees and she was raking her nails along the sheer white stockings covering her knees and downward along her perfectly turned calves. She looked up at the camera with those smoldering dark blue eyes and a tiny smile crossed her lips. She licked them and bit down lightly on her bottom lip.

Lex slipped to his knees and planted the camera on the bottom cushion and looking up, he whispered to her, "Spread your legs a little more Eddie and raise your skirt just a bit." He groaned and continued clicking away with his camera. He now saw the bare skin above her stocking tops and how the garter belt straps cut into the soft flesh of her thighs.

Eddie suddenly closed her legs and lowered her skirt. She swung her legs off the long cushions and placed her feet on the floor. She stood up and turning away from him, she turned her head and let the veil run down her back. She placed a knee on the cushion and leaned over. She placed her hands on the sofa's arm rest and leaned over. She kept one foot on the floor and swayed from side to side. She reached back and gripping the lower portion of her dress, she slowly raised the back of the dress. It exposed her calf and she continued to raise it till the bottom of the dress brushed the lower portion of her tight ass. She placed her other knee on the cushion and leaned over even more. She pushed her ass back towards the camera. She giggled when she heard Lex draw in a deep breath of air into his lungs. She swayed a little more when she heard the camera's shutter clicking over and over again. She pulled a little more on the skirt and it exposed her incredible ass.

Lex was now using one hand to click the shutter button. His other hand was grasping his thick cock in his pants. He pulled on it as he focused on the camel toe. He could see the damp spot covering her pussy. Her pearly white satin panties clung to her pussy and it was easy to see she was getting turned on too."

He slid further onto the sofa and was nearly between her spread legs. "Reach up Eddie and pull your panties up tighter." He groaned when he saw her do this and the gusset drew inward and the thick puffy camel toe molded around the outside of her panties.

Eddie could feel his heavy breath on her calves as he continued to click away and suddenly he was left kneeling there. She rose up from the armrest, she dropped her skirt and planted one foot on the floor and sat back down. She looked beside her and Lex flashed her a big smile.

"My Lord Eddie, your fiancé is one lucky mother fucker, excuse my language. He went over to his camera case and changed to a telephoto lens and picking up a tiny hand towel and mopped up the sweat from his face and bald head.

Eddie sat there looking demure, but she was anything but. She watched Lex intently and weighed her next move. She reached back and drew the veil over her face. She stuck out her bottom lip and placed her elbows on her knees. She gave Lex a sexy pout, but didn't realized when she did this, the front of her dress billowed out and allowed her firm heavy breasts to nearly dangle free from the tight bodice. She swayed from side to side and finally fell onto the sofa cushion she rolled over further and was soon on her back. She wiggled a little more and the veil followed her. She slowly raised her feet and twisting around a little more; she planted her calves on the back of the sofa. She lowered her body and looking up, she saw Lex stepping closer to her. Her shoulders were on the floor and the veil covered her face and chest, but her breasts threatened to burst free from their confines.

Lex was about to throw the camera aside and whip out is cock and force it through that veil and sink it deep into her mouth, but he wanted to follow her lead and take his time. He knew without a doubt, by the time they reached the bedroom, he would have her on her back and his cock buried deep in that luscious ass of hers. "This is a little bazaar of a pose for a wedding photo. What are you trying to accomplish with this pose."

She giggled and grabbed hold of her veil. She pulled a little hard and it tore and she placed her finger through the hole. She looked up at him, "I was trying to imagine how it would feel to have you take off your pants and slip that big, fat black cock of yours in my mouth and fuck it!" She pulled her finger out of her mouth and reached up and pulled her skirt down till it billowed around her waist and chest. It completely bared her legs and exposed her juicy, wet pussy barely concealed in those tiny satin panties.

Lex snapped a couple of shots of her exposed legs and wet panties. He turned and placed the camera on the end table and reached down and pulled his tight black t-shirt from his muscled body. He tossed it aside. He kicked off his boots and pulled at the belt holding his pants up. His eyes never left her body as he tossed the belt aside, "We may need that later to tie you up!" He undid his pants and slowly lowered the zipper. He wiggled out of his pants and he smiled when Eddie released a loud groan and licked her lips.

She reached up and grabbed hold of the veil and tore it open wider, I think we're gonna need a bigger hole."

He chuckled, "That's what they all say, but eventually it always fits." He kicked his pants aside and slowly knelt over her head. His knees rested on her slick veil and he reached back and removed his socks. He was now completely naked.

Eddie's eyes were in constant movement. She looked from his thick, stiff cock. She inhaled his scent and looked to his huge swollen nuts and the sack they hung down in. She saw his strong, well-muscled legs as they flexed while he moved closer. She looked up and saw his taut belly and gorgeous chest. It expanded and contracted with his heavy breathing and then he saw his face. She smiled back as he smiled down at her.

"Well Eddie, this is your wedding portfolio, what do you want next?" He looked at her shiny red lips as she licked them. His gaze moved upward and he felt his cock jerk. His mouth watered as he nearly saw one of her large aeroules peeking out from the low bodice of her wedding dress.

She reached up, "I want to experience a big black cock like yours before I say, "I do!" Her tiny hand gripped his thick piece of meat and guided to the opening she made in the veil. Her lips parted, "I want you to fuck my mouth, Lex! I want you to treat me like a whore and do whatever you want to do, but just my mouth." She giggled, "We're leaving the rest of me for the bedroom shots, Oh don't forget to get these shots on your camera." She watched him with those dark blues eyes and as it came closer and closer; she opened wide.

Lex slapped her hands away, "If I get to do with your mouth, whatever I want, first of all, no hands!" He gripped his cock and pushed it through the large hole she created in her veil. He felt her hot breath, then her wet tongue and then the slick velvet like lips close around his thick shaft. Lex began flexing his hips and ass, sliding his meaty cock in and out of her oral opening. He was amazed how much of his cock she took. If he only knew she had cocks just as large, if not larger in her, mainly Jamie, Frank, Danny and Sherlock. He watched as bubbles formed around the corners of her mouth and the harder he fucked her mouth, the more saliva she created.

Eddie was in heaven, she loved big cocks in her mouth, but it being black and being videoed made it so much hitter. Her tongue whipped around the thick veined shaft and she opened wide and tipped her head back even more. The top of her head was now on the carpeted floor and she was feeling his swollen nuts slapping against her forehead. She knew she still had a few more inches to slide into her throat.

Lex was getting close to cumming. He loved how the luscious blonde gobbled up his cock and as he pulled out and shoved back in, a stream of saliva ran from her mouth, across her cheek and into her eyes and on her forehead. He did this over and over again and before long, Eddie's face was covered in her own thick spider webbed saliva. He pulled his cock from her mouth and swiped the thick shaft all over her pretty face. He slapped her cheeks, poked at one of her ears. He ran it along her chin and down towards her straining tits, but she used her hand to block it.

She let out a gasp and it was hard to understand seeing her lips were completely coated in her saliva, "I told you, not the rest of my body; that comes later. Just fuck my mouth. I want your jism; I want you to add to the slime I already made and show my hubby to be just what a slut I can be."

He grunted out and clutched at her head, he began shoving it in even deeper. He watched his thick cock disappear and he groaned when he saw his nuts resting on the bridge of her nose. He hovered over her and crouching down, he started fucking her mouth faster and faster. He was turned on like never before as her throat and mouth made obscene sounds and the gurgling coming from her throat was too much to take. It was already a good fifteen minutes that he tortured and fucked her pretty face and seeing those blues eyes now covered in her saliva, he lost it. He pulled his thick dick from her mouth and throwing back his head, he began to cum.

Eddie saw this and wanted it in her mouth and all over her face. She knew he was cumming and from his reaction, he wasn't watching where he was cumming. She reached up and grabbed his pulsating cock and pointed it to her face. She opened wide and was rewarded with the first blast on her extended tongue. She closed her lips to swallow and before she could open them again, the second and third geyser splattered on her lips, across her nose and into her eyes and forehead.

Lex finally regained some of his composure and ripping his cock from her hand, he pushed forward and as her lips parted, another blast hit her mouth and ran onto the roof of her mouth. He chuckled when he saw her cough and he pulled out and let the last couple tiny blasts cover her cheeks and ran down her long, sleek neck. He continued to take wild shots with the camera and caught nearly every cum shot he covered her with.

After nearly twenty minutes in this position, Eddie's neck, back and ass were getting rather stiff. She pushed up with her elbows and rolled her ass off the edge of the sofa. Her shapely, stocking clad legs were once again hidden by the long lacy dress and veil. She crawled over to the table where Lex had his camera equipment. She stood on shaky legs and throwing the cum covered veil over her head and onto her back, she grabbed hold of one of the towels he had there for his face. She found a dry one and bringing it to her face, she mopped up all of her saliva and his cum. A lot of it was running down her neck, but she caught it before it reached her heaving tits. She grabbed hold of the top of the dress and pulled upward, readjusting her tits in the bodice of the dress. She turned and looked at the naked cameraman and giggled, "You look a little worn out there, Lex. Are you sure you'll be up for an even hotter bedroom shoot?"

He let out a burst of air from his lungs, "Oh fuck Eddie, you are one hot cunt and I'm hoping to see just how hot it is." He reached for another charged flash and attached it to the camera.

Eddie turned and took a couple steps towards him, "You better bring a couple more of those, I think you're gonna need them. I'll meet you in the bedroom; I'm going to head to the bathroom to fix my make-up. You sorta destroyed it!" She headed for the bathroom and turned to see him staring, his thick cock was dripping the remnants of his orgasm. She wiggled her finger at him, "Are you cumming? She giggled, "Oh I forgot, you already did." She turned and headed for the bathroom. She heard his gathering up his camera equipment and ran for the bedroom.

Lex had all of the cameras charged and even inserted a new, empty video cards in them. He relaxed on the freshly made bed, his back against the headboard and fiddled with one of his cameras when the bride to be came sashaying out of the bedroom.

Eddie had totally repaired her face and hair. The veil was hanging down over her face and down past her heaving tits. She flashed him a huge smile when she saw his cock begin to stiffen. She stopped at the foot of the bed and slowly raised the veil, exposing her bare upper body and face. She gave his several sexy poses as she heard the camera winding and the flash bursting over and over again. She reached up and deftly unpinned the veil and let it gently float to the floor. She watched as Lex continued to shoot with one hand as his other hand was stroking his huge piece of meat. She giggled, "Don't do that so fast Lex, I don't want it going off before I get to ride it."

He groaned and squeezed his cock hard and released it. He continued to take pictures and he licked his lips and drew in a deep breath when he watched her reach up and begin to pluck away at the pins holding her long blonde hair up. As it tumbled free, he grabbed the other cameras with telephoto lens and captured several close-up pictures of that.

Eddie grinned at him and combed her fingers through her hair and drawing it forward, the long silky blonde tresses floated over the tops of her exposed breasts. She swayed from side to side as she did this, she stepped closed and closer to the side where he was lying. She reached back and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of her dress. It ballooned out and she kept it up by placing her forearm just under the swell of her breasts.

Lex continued taking pictures, one after the other and he let out a groan when she spun around and flipping her head around, sent a waterfall of blonde hair over her shoulder and down her back.

She now had her back to him and Eddie lowered the dress from her petite body. Her tapered bare back came completely into view. She pulled her arms out of the lacy covered sleeves and leaning over, nearly to the floor, she lowered the dress to her hips. She wiggled her ass and peeled the long pearly white dress off her tight bubble butt. She released the entire dress and it crumpled to the floor. She kicked it aside and once again wiggled her ass from side to side.

Lex had a rough time holding the camera still as he stroked his stiff cock. His gaze was at her feet, still encased in white spiked heels. Her shapely legs were in sheer white stocking, held up by a white garter belt. He loved how her firm flesh flowed out of the tops of her stockings and the tight belt cut into her tender flesh. He licked his lips as he imagined her face buried between those two ripe mounds of flesh. He once again saw a large wet spot soaking through the gusset of her panties. The fat camel toe was nearly winking at him. He watched as she stood and her long blonde hair tumbled back down her back and he chuckled when she reached up and pulled her hair from her back across her large firm tits.

Eddie slowly turned around and her eyes immediately went to his huge cock. It was as stiff as when she sucked on it. Her eyes went to his and saw he was staring at her tits, but they were hidden by the hair she pulled forward. She cocked her hip and smiled seductively at him, "So Lex, do you think my future husband will be able to handle all of this?"

He put down the camera and shook his head from side to side, "No fucking way Eddie! With a body like yours, you shouldn't be allowed to marry. You should be passed around from one man to another, showing off that hot body of yours and your cock sucking skills to every man."

She giggled and finally reached up and swept the parted hair from her ripe tits and threw them over her shoulders, "Do you like my titties, Lex? Do you wanna suck on them? I know I want you too. I want you to slide that gorgeous cock of your between them and fuck my titties. You wanna do that?"

He snapped pics, one after the other as she turned one way and then the other; showcasing her luscious tits and butt as she turned to the side. He put the camera down on the night stand and reached out for her arm and he grinned when she came willingly.

Eddie planted a stocking clad knee on the bed and slipped onto the bed. She leaned back and offered up her feet to him, "How about you remove these. I think I'll have a lot better traction riding that cock of yours later without them on." She let out a giggle when he grabbed one and unbuckled the strap. He removed it and rained kisses all over her dainty foot, as his large hand ran up and down her calf and lower thigh. He did the same to the other and suddenly he sat up and pushed her back.

Eddie found herself on her back nearly the foot of the bed. She looked up at the large black man looming over her and she let out a gasp. He was still above her, but could feel the heat from his cock as it brushed against the bare portion of her upper thigh. She closed her eyes and arched her hips as Lex's hands slid up her legs and up under her gorgeous ass. She let out a sigh when he deftly removed her cum soaked panties.

He inhaled her scent and tossed them to where his camera was, "I'm keeping them as a souvenir." He ran his hands up and down her stocking clad legs and pushed them further apart as he came in contact with her bare skin. He licked her bare skin from her knees, up to her intoxicating scented pussy. He let out a rush of cool air and watched her wiggle. He peppered the entire juncture where her legs met, but stayed away from her glistening camel toe. He dipped a little lower and planted his tongue at her starred hole and shoved hard. He felt the tight ring give way and his large tongue wormed its way into her puckered hole.

Eddie let out a shriek and arched her back. When she did this she gave him easier access to her ass. She groaned out as his hands cupped her ass and he shoved first one and then a second finger up her puckered hole. He pulled away and stared up at her, "I'm gonna fuck this ass before the night is over, is that okay?"