Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mandingo was grinning at her. He licked his lips as he once again stared at the thinly covered pussy. He bit his lip and chuckled. He put his head back down and wiggled his ass and the towel slipped from his ass and landed on the floor. He heard Kate pick it up and he growled out through the hole in the table, "Might as well leave it off Kate. I've been sitting way too long in morning meetings. I need you to massage my ass cheeks; I feel a real tightness in my fleshy buns."

Kate was beginning to sweat and she used her forearm to sweep a few stray locks of hair from her forehead. She worked the oil into his thigh muscles. She rolled and pressed her fingertips and thumbs into his tight muscles. She poured more oil, but a little too much came out and ran down between his legs. She shoved her hand down to catch it and the back of her hand came in contact with his large swollen nut sack. She stopped dead in her tracks, but when she felt his wiggle his hips and arch his back, it caused her hand to slide up and down and from side to side along his large balls. She slowly retreated and heard a groan come from his throat. She worked around the other side and gave the other thigh the same treatment. She drizzled more oil in the well of his back and butt. She used the oil there to slowly work up and down the large, thick muscled ass cheeks. She relaxed and worked her hands up and down, side to side and she heard his moans and groans become more constant and louder.

Mandingo lifted his head and looked back at her, "If you could, I have numbness closer to the inner cheeks. If you could work your fingertips there, I'd really appreciate it." He let out a gasp when he felt her pour more oil directly on her ass and felt a large stream of it gather between his cheeks.

Kate dropped the bottle and tried to catch the oil, but was a little late. Her fingers came in contact with his puckered hole and she swept the oil from his stared hole. She worked her fingers up and down the crack and every second or third trip down her fingertips dabbed at his asshole. She stopped when her fingertips hovered over his asshole.

Mandingo let out a gasp and arched his back. When he did this, inadvertently her fingertip sank into his puckered hole. He wiggled his ass and arched even more, sending another inch into his asshole. She was about to pull out, but was stopped when he reached back and placed his hand over her wrist. She stopped and waited for him to speak; "Don't put your fingers out Kate. You're hitting the spot where I need you to massage, please, go deeper." He let out a loud grunt when he felt her sink her long slender finger deeper into his ass.

Kate was breathing heavily as she slipped her finger out; she coated it with more oil and went back, this time sending two fingers into his ass. She crouched down and using her other hand; she closed it around his straining cock. She stroked it hard several times and shoved her fingers in his ass all the way to her palm. She pumped his cock real hard. She heard him growl out and suddenly her wrist was covered in his hot cum. She was beyond excited. She pulled her fingers out of his ass and crawled down under the table. She pumped his cock several more times and her wrist and forearm was covered in his creamy hot cum. She did it several more times and when he stopped cumming, she stood back up and patted him on the ass, "Time to turn over Mandingo. I need to massage your chest and legs now."

He turned over and his half-stiff cock flopped to the side and dribbled a little more cum out and it rested on his thigh. He stared up at her and chuckled.

Kate was staring at him as her arm was poised at her lips. Her tongue darted out and she licked the cum he shot out and deposited on her arm and wrist. She licked it slowly, "Mmmm, I knew it was going to be tasty. Are you ready for round two?" He let out a grunt, "I hope you have the time, because if you don't I'm going to be rather upset."

She smacked her lips, "Don't you worry Mandingo, why do you think I had the massage table set up in my bedroom? Close your eyes and relax, I'm gonna give you a massage that will put the starch back in your cock before you know it." She poured oil on his chest and belly. She worked the oil into his strong pecs. She worked on his arms and felt the stiff muscles there. She worked on his hands and pulled and stroked each digit and she raised his hand to her mouth. She lightly sucked on his large fingers. She sucked harder and began bobbing up and down on first one and then two fingers. She looked down and saw his cock began to stiffen and she chuckled, "I told you it wouldn't take long!"

Mandingo was lying there still way too long. His arms came up and he encircled her head. He grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled her face down to his. His large black lips met hers and they kissed. The kiss grew stronger and as he fisted her hair, his tongue danced into her mouth and the kiss grew hotter and more passionate by the second. He released her head and ran his hand down her arm and soon had it coated in the oil from his hands. He reached up and grabbed hold of the nearly transparent material. He used both hands and pulling at it hard, it tore from her neckline all the way down to her belly. Her heaving tits were swaying before him and he pulled harder and she was forced to lean over him. His lips captured one of her dark tipped tits and drew the tip between his lips. His teeth nipped at the ripe bud and he released it when he heard her let out a groan.

She managed to slide around to his side and she kicked off her sandals and crawling up on the table, she straddled his slick body. She planted her hand son his chest, "Lie back, I still have to massage your chest a little more." She rotated her ass and felt his strong, thick cock poking at her tight ass barely covered in the thin material of the body stocking.

Mandingo grabbed a bottle of the oil from Kate and placing it at her breastbone, he opened it and allowed it to pour out and ran down her chest. It ran down her belly and collected at the material still covering her pussy. He saw how the thin material on her legs quickly soaked up the oil she spread on his body earlier. He tossed the bottle to the bed and ran his hands up and down her slick skin. He cupped her tits and ran his thumbs all around the stiff points. He released them and ran his hands down her body to her still covered pussy.

Kate wasn't still during this. Her hands ran up and down his well-muscled chest and she played with his nipples. She raked his skin with her nails and leaning back; she cupped his balls and rolled them in her slick fingers.

Mandingo grabbed hold of the torn material and using both hands, he pulled it apart and he was amazed how easily it tore. He pulled harder and it ripped in two. He stared at her glistening pussy and pulling one more time, it ripped halfway down her slender thighs. He went for her pussy and parting those fleshy lips, he shoved a finger deep into her cunt. He couldn't believe how hot she was. He was still on his back and wanted to take control. He lifted her off of him as if she was a feather. He slipped off the table and planted her ass on the table. With one swift move, he tore the rest of the bodysuit from her slick, slippery body.

Kate leaned back and found herself flat on her back. She scooted up and her head was hanging off the end of the table. She grabbed for him and pulled him to the head of the table. She leaned further back and grabbed hold of his slick, tight ass. She pulled him to her waiting mouth and enveloped his thick, black cock. She wasn't ready for what came next.

Mandingo grabbed her hands and holding them together in one hand; he thrust his hips forward and in doing so, sent three-quarters of his thick, black shaft into her mouth and down her throat.

This took Kate by surprise, but she recuperated quickly. Even though she was coughing, she blocked any further advance using her tongue and lips. She tipped her head back slightly and took a deep breath. She was used to huge cock, after mastering Castle's and did the same with the three Reagan men; she even conquered Sherlock's monstrous cock. Mandingo's wasn't as large, but being black and the way he took control, it shocked her. She turned her head slightly and unblocking his advance she took the rest of his huge black shaft into her mouth and throat. She was producing an extreme amount of saliva and as she allowed him to fuck her mouth, it began streaming out from her swollen lips and ran across her cheek and onto her forehead. Her once perfectly made-up hairdo was now a mess; making it look even sexier.

Mandingo was so close to cumming, but held back. He wanted to fuck this gorgeous woman on the bed, but he still wasn't done playing with her. He was going to make her pay for making him cum so fast, earlier. He continued to fuck her mouth, but did it now at a slower pace. His hands ran down her sleek body, teasing and mauling her firm tits. He raked his nails over her flat belly and when he reached her pussy, he pulled lightly at her thick, swollen cuntlips. He dipped a finger in and pulled it out just as fast. He uncovered her aching clit and rolled it with his fingertips. He slid her further towards his cock and leaning over, he darted his tongue between those juicy lips. He shoved two and then three fingers deep in her snatch and worked his other hand beneath her squirming body. He heard her let out a squeal around his cock as he began petting her G-spot. He did this over and over again and when he felt her tighten her cunt muscles, he withdrew leaving her empty, her pussy was fucking air. He returned and did this several more times, driving her insane.

Kate was covered in oil and sweat as she clawed at his thick body. She managed to pull her mouth form his cock and she screamed out, "Oh you black mother fucker, stop torturing me, let me cum. I promise to let you fuck my ass if you let me cum!" She gobbled his cock back up and took him down to the root.

Mandingo was so close to cumming and knew if he made her cum, she would slow her pace and give him the window to recover. He attacked her G-spot again, but this time didn't pull away. He slipped a couple of oil and cum slick fingers in her ass and shoving them in deep, he let his fingers rub against one another with just her thin membrane separating his fingers.

Kate bucked and began to squirt. This was rare for her and she welcomed it. Even though she lost all track of time, she hoped the director caught this on camera. Her flailing legs flew about and nearly fell from the table. She clutched at his body and tore her mouth from his cock. She was gasping for air and her wild hair flew all around.

Mandingo continued to pet her inner walls, but at a much gentler and slowed pace. He slowly withdrew from her pussy, his hand and wrist completely drenched in her juices. He rose up and ran his hand along her swollen lips and he chuckled when she licked at her own slimy juices. He cradled her head in his hands and lifted her to a sitting position.

Kate wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest as she continued to breathe heavily. She finally leaned back, "Wow, now that is what I call an orgasm. You are a god, Mandingo. Your parents named you correctly. If you would, please let me freshen up and I'll give you the fuck of your life. I mean, I always pay my debts, monetarily and sexually."

He chucked as he helped her off the table. He held her as she was still a little weak in the knees. He slapped her playfully on the ass, "I have no doubt that you do Kate, regardless, I'm gonna hold you to that." He watched as she slowly made her way to the bathroom. He picked up one of the large towels and wiped a lot of the oil and sweat from his body. He filled his champagne glass and downed it completely. He refilled both glasses and placed them on the nightstand. He climbed up onto the bed and fluffing up a couple of pillows, he leaned back and closing his eyes, he drifted off to sleep.

Kate came out, once again looking like a million bucks. After a quick shower, repairing her make-up and hair, she let it stay down, but now the large curls and waves framed her dark complected face perfectly. The ends rested atop her stiff puffy nipples and she quietly came around and stood beside the resting Adonis. She took a large sip of her champagne and swallowed it. She filled her mouth again with the golden liquid and leaning over, she pursed her lips and wrapped them around his flaccid cock. She let the cool liquid envelop his cock and this woke him immediately.

He arched his hips, sending more of his growing cock into her mouth. His hands clutched at her silky hair and he fell back to the pillows and let lout a loud animal-like groan.

Kate released his cock and came up giggling, "I thought that might wake you. What's the matter, too tired to continue?"

He chuckled, "That is the furthest thing from the truth." He grabbed hold of her and before she could react, he pulled her to the bed and had her flat on her back. He hovered over her and his already stiff cock slid back and forth across her freshly washed thick pussy lips. He rotated his hips, grinding his cock between them and felt them moisten quickly. He gripped his cock and lined it up with her pussy. He pushed forward and felt her cuntlips part and drew him into her.

Kate let out a long hiss and her long shapely legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She locked her ankles together and drew him fully into her receptive pussy. She buried her face in the nook of his neck, "Mmmm, exactly where I wanted you, now show me just how well you can fuck! I want to slow, I want it fast, I want it tender and I want you to be rough." She giggled, "Yeah, I'm a little demanding, but when my pussy is so hot and takes your big, black cock so easy, I can be demanding."

He rose up on his elbows and swept her hair from her face. He lowered his face and planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. He smiled as he began pumping in and out of her and heard her let out a moan, deep in her throat. He did just as she asked. He changed it up, fast, slow, with tender and then slammed into her. He had her cumming again and he withdrew from her. He rolled her over and took her doggy. He teased her asshole, but stayed clear, making her anticipate anal sex a little longer.

He rolled her over and had her ride him. She spun around and fucked him reverse cowgirl style. She slowly slipped from his, she was getting tired and Kate had him spoon her. She raised her upper leg, giving the camera a perfect view of his big black cock sliding in and out of her juicy cunt.

Mandingo was ready for her ass and with her leg raised; her puckered hole was winking at him. He withdrew from her pussy and holding her upper leg firmly, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass. He pushed forward and surprisingly, it slipped in easily. He fell back onto his back and in doing so, drew her long, slender body atop his. His cock sank even deeper into her ass and he clung to her wiggling body.

Kate was anticipating this. She worked a butt plug, just like Nicky had used earlier, Kate had it in her ass overnight. She loved anal sex and worked her anal muscles perfectly, milky his cock to perfection.

Mandingo had the luxury and freedom to play with her. His hands were traveling up and down her sleek body. He diddled her clit. He played and teased her perfect breasts, tweaking her nipples and making her squirm even more. He pulled her back to him and locked mouths together as he continued to caress and excite her body. He was close to cumming and he wanted her on her back. He wanted to pump his hot seed into her and fill her with what he wanted so bad.

Kate tore her mouth from his and rose back up. She leaned forward and kneeling down, she gave Mandingo the space to fuck her ass at his own speed.

He did just that and he played with her pussy. He concentrated on her clit; he pumped in and out of her pussy with his fingers and her ass with his cock. He felt her stiffen and suddenly she came and came hard. He pulled her back to his body and wrapped his arms around her; he held her till she calmed down. He lifted her off of his cock like a rag doll and planted her on her back.

Kate laid there, her legs widespread and her arms extended. She welcomed him to take her and fuck her as he wished. She accepted his mouth to hers and his cock to her pussy. She let out a groan when she felt him enter her and sink down, taking his entire length.

Mandingo loved how she reacted to how he filled her. He pulled his mouth from hers. He began kissing her face, neck, and down to her tits. All along he continued to fuck her at a leisurely pace. He felt the rumbling in his balls and his breathing grew heavier. He groaned out, "I'm gonna cum soon Kate! Play with your clit; I want you to cum with me!" He drove in faster and slammed into her harder and harder. Skin slapped against skin and the sound of their wet skin echoed through the room. Her juicy cunt mas making obscene sounds turning him on even more. He let out a loud growl, "Oh fuck me, you gorgeous slut. I'm cummmmmmmmmmminggggggggg!" He drove into her one more time and ground his pelvis hard against her. It triggered her orgasm and she exploded, coating his spasming cock with her juices.

Kate raked her nails over his back and bit down on his shoulder and nearly drew blood. She shook and quivered as she felt him pumping his hot heavy load into her womb. She felt the scalding heat of his cum hitting her equally hot cunt. She thrust up against him as her orgasm went off the charts. She clung to him and tightened her hold on him. She would swear she heard steam escaping her pussy.

Mandingo was unable to hold himself up. He crushed her beneath his heavy black body. He felt her curves flatten out against him and he rose up slightly because he heard her labored breathing. After a few minutes he slowly withdrew his cock from her and he chuckled when he heard a sucking vacuum sound escape from her pussy. He rolled off of her and pulled her roughly to his body.

Kate peppered his neck and shoulder with kisses as she closed her legs as she tried to keep his load from escaping. She clung to him for a few minutes and finally she released him when she felt him make a move to climb from the bed. She closed her eyes and before she knew it, she fell asleep.

Mandingo showered, dressed because he stripped in the bathroom before climbing up on the massage table. He exited the bathroom and came over beside the bed. He refilled his champagne glass and took a sip. He leaned over and kissed Kate.

Her eyes fluttered open and she gave him a weak smile. She watched as he swept some stray locks of hair from her cheek, "You are without a doubt the best massage therapist I've ever encountered. I'll make sure to book you again the next time I visit your fair city. Take care Kate, your fee is on the massage table." He turned and left.

Kate sat up and watched him leave and she felt a stirring in her loins. She leaned back and lazily began playing with her aching clit. She spread her legs a little wider and slid her feet back towards her butt. She dipped a finger into her wet hole and pulling it out, she licked at her cum coated finger. She closed her eyes and continued to play with herself. Her eyes shot open when she heard someone clear their throat. She sat up straight when she saw the maid, a beautiful black woman standing at the foot of the bed.

"I'm sorry ma'am; I thought the room was empty. I was instructed to come in here and quickly change the sheets." She stared at Kate, her eyes running up and down her sleek body. Her eyes ended up at the juncture of her legs. She was watching as Kate continued to lazily play with her clit and allowed a little more of Mandingo's cum to ooze out.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers