Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin moved down her brother's trim body. Jamie ran his hands through her thick dark hair and he threw his head back gasping.

Jack settled down on the bed and pulled Eddie down beside him and suddenly he lost sight of anyone else around the pool. Eddie raked the wet ends of her blonde hair along his chest. She rose up and clutched at his head and planted a toe-curling kiss on his lips. Jack melted into it and his hands gravitated to her lush curves. Their tongued danced back and forth as she pressed her curves harder against him.

Jack finally abandoned his shyness and lifting Eddie slightly from her position; he pulled her up and guided one of her gorgeous, pink tipped tits to his waiting mouth. He closed his lips around it and sucked and lapped at the quickly stiffening tip.

Eddie gasped at the electric feeling that coursed through her body and settled between her pouty cuntlips. He drew her up higher and positioned her juicy cunt directly above his opened mouth. He inhaled her scent and allowed his hot breath to warm her chilly cunt. He buried his mouth directly over her pussy and started making love to her with his lips and tongue.

Eddie couldn't remember the last time she came so quickly. She crushed her trembling cunt against his active tongue. After recovering, she used all of her strength to pull away and sliding down his bulky body, she came to rest between his outstretched legs. She tossed her wet locks over her shoulder and staring up at him with those dark blue eyes, she reached out and gripping his cock in her fist, she wrapped her bright pink lips around his swollen tip. She giggled when she saw him clutch at the sheet and arch his back, trying to shove more of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Eddie allowed her saliva to drip down his erection, sliding along the thick veins of his shaft. She moaned softly in her throat and took more of his shaft into her mouth.

Jack's stiff cock disappeared into her mouth and he watched has her head bobbed up and down, the blonde slut knew exactly what she was doing. He turned his head to see the dark head of his ex-wife as she sucked wildly at her brother's huge cock. He looked up and smiled at Jamie, knowing he couldn't complain as Jamie's fiancée had his cock deep in her mouth. Jack pulled back Eddie's hair, he wanted to watch and see if it looked as good as it felt, he was wrong, it was a tie.

Eddie had enough of sucking; she wanted his cock in her. She scooted up and straddled Jack. She flung her head back, sending thick, wet strands of hair along her tapered back. She leaned forward and offered up her firm tits for him to feast upon.

Jack's hands were skimming across Eddie's lush curves. He pulled her higher and their lips met as Eddie slowly sank down upon his erection. She arched her back, taking all she could into her juicy cunt. He knew at this rate, seeing this gorgeous blonde riding him and knowing Erin and her brother were beside him, about to do the same, he knew he had to slow things up. Even though he was the newbie here, but didn't want to be embarrassed if he came way too soon. He looked over and saw Erin smiling back at him.

Erin licked her parched lips as her hands were clutching at Jamie's head. His head was buried between Erin's outstretched legs and he was lazily lapping away at his sister's tight, juicy cunt.

Jack knew he had to slow things up or he'd cum in Eddie way too soon. He grabbed hold of her shoulders and as fast as he could, he rolled her over onto her back. He hovered above Eddie and gently swept her wet locks from her pretty smiling face. "Mmmm, my turn to play a little. I hope you don't mind? I loved tasting you earlier and just have to get another dose of that sweet tasting pussy juices you released earlier."

Jamie rose up from between Erin's squirming legs and playfully punched Jack on the arm, "Watch it buddy, that's my future bride, but I have to say, you are sooooo right, she tastes incredible."

Erin rose up on her elbows and slapped Jamie on the side of his head, "Hey baby brother, what am I? Chopped liver?"

He took several longs swipes of her pussy cuntlips, sucking on one first and then the other, "Oh hell no sis, you are just as tasty as Eddie, maybe more so seeing it's supposed to be forbidden fruit."

Jack chuckled, "She does have a fruity scent and tasty, doesn't she?"

Eddie giggled, "Okay you two, enough talking, more eating please?"

Jack pinned Eddie to the mattress and suddenly looked upon her with pure lust. He closed his mouth over her entire cunt and sucked hard. The harder he sucked, the higher Eddie arched her back.

Eddie was close to cumming and grasping for whatever she could grab, she caught his ears and pulled hard enough and she broke his mouth's contact with her spasming cunt, "Enough, enough already Jack, fuck me. I need you to fuck me now and fuck me hard!"

Jack's lust reached a fever pitch and his mouth dropped open and released a loud guttural grunt as he sank into her with one vicious thrust. The large bed rocked as he slammed deep into her receptive pussy.

It was Eddie's turn to clutch at the sheets. She thrust out her legs and she suddenly wrapped them high about his waist. She strummed his back and ass with the heels of her feet as she matched his insistent movements.

Jamie looked over and saw how Jack was fucking his fiancée and he wasn't about to be left behind. He climbed up his sister's long slender body and he knew Erin was more than ready. He drove his huge cock home in two or three quick jabs.

Erin arched her back, and just as Eddie did, her long, slender legs came up and wrapped around her baby brother's sweat covered body.

The two men match one another using the same rhythm and without regard of either of the ladies, they left them breathless as they fucked their partners senseless. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the entire pool area and the sounds of all four of them, moaning and groaning made the others in the pool area stop and take notice.

Both Eddie and Erin shook and trembled and reaching out, they held hands as they allowed their partners free rein on their exposed bodies.

Jack looked over and caught Erin's eye. He saw the look of pure lust in her eyes as she was on the verge of an orgasm caused by her brother. The thought of seeing this was just too much for Jack to take. He tore his gaze from her and looked down at Eddie and saw her sparkling blue eyes turned darker with the same lust he saw in Erin's eyes. He looked down and watched his cock slid in and out of her creamy cunt. His cock swelled up and seeing it covered in her milky cum, he lost it and added to the mix. He fell to his elbows, capturing her lips with his hand Eddie felt him filling her. She raked her nails along his back and kicked her legs out, thrusting upward as she came at nearly the same exact moment. She beat the heels of her feet on the mattress as she continued to thrust upward, grinding her spasming clit against his rock hard shaft.

Erin turned her head and seeing Eddie in the thoroughs of an orgasm; she lost it and started cumming too. She strained her neck and her lips captured Eddie's and as they swapped tongue from one mouth to the other, she felt Jamie's cock swell in her quaking cunt and suddenly he filled her with his hot, creamy sperm.

Eddie was already coming down from her orgasm and she reached over and gently caressed Erin's face, neck and straining breast. She caught Jamie's eye and smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you!"

He grinned back at her and growled out, "Ditto, Eddie, ditto!"

Rick and Kate, along with the tiny brunette, Daisy stood alongside the bed and was amazed how brother and sister fit together so well.

Rick was surprised after all this time; the three of them were still fully-clothed. He took them both by the hand, "I believe it's time for us to get a little naked and nasty, what do you say Kate?"

She turned to Daisy, are you in?"

She raced to keep up with Rick and Kate, "Hell yeah, where are we going?"

Rick kept on walking, "Too fucking hot out here and I hate the taste of chlorine when I eat pussy, so we're headed for the master suite, any objections?"

Kate chuckled, "Only one, we won't have an audience and you know how I like to be watched when we fuck."

He tugged harder on her arm. "Sorry Kate; can't have it all your way all the time."

They entered the master suite, but left the door open just in case anyone wanted to come and watch.

Back in Seely and Temperance's room Nicky was already for round two. She turned and kissed Temperance square on the lips and she worked her way down her squirming body. Nicky wrapped her arms around the back of Temperance's knees and pulling hard, she instantly had her flat on her back. She licked and nipped at the flesh on Temperance's inner thighs and hovering over her pussy and distended cuntlips. She used the flat of her tongue to swipe from base up to her quickly stiffening clit. She worked it out from under its fleshy hood and drew it lightly between her lips.

Temperance rolled her large green eyes back in her head and after recovering from the sudden attack she turned her head and stared at Seely, "What are you waiting for? Didn't Nicky say she wanted to be fucked doggy? If I remember correctly, you were still itching for an orgasm, here's your chance, go for it stud!"

Seely leaned over and kissed her tenderly and he pulled away when Temperance arched her back and growled out, "Oh fuck me Nicky. You have the most incredible technique I ever encountered, don't stop!"

Seely knelt up and came up behind Nicky. He remembered how great she tasted, but now he wanted to see if her cunt felt just as good. He caressed her tiny tight butt cheeks. He swiped his hand between those two twin cheeks and lightly fingered her puckered hole.

Temperance arched her back and groaned out, "Whatever you're doing back there Seely keep it up, Nicky suddenly got very, very active down here."

Seely winked at Temperance and slipped his hand down lower and swiped his fingers through the tight lips of her pussy. He pulled away and found them coated in her slimy juices. He used those same two fingers to tickle her butt hole again.

Nicky licked and sucked even harder on Temperance's pussy and her hand drifted upward and teased one of her large nipples. She wiggled her ass and arched her back as she tried to make greater contact with Seely's fingers.

Seely applied more pressure and watched as her asshole nearly sucked his fingers inward. He slid it in deeper and withdrawing teased her hole again. He now slipped two fingers in and began sliding them in and out to the first knuckle. He gripped his cock with his other hand and lining it up, he shoved forward and immediately felt the heat of her cunt surrounding his stiff cock. He shoved his hips forward, sinking his cock deeper into her juicy cunt.

Nicky threw her head back, but was pinned between husband and wife. She felt hands gripping her hair and forced her face back down to Temperance's pussy. She went willingly as she pushed back against Seely's invading cock.

Seely shoved his two fingers into her ass up to the second knuckle and he couldn't believe how tight and hot she was, in both holes. He was amazed how experienced this young woman was and couldn't wait to see how she reacted to a much more intense fucking. He picked up the pace and started fucking her two holes faster and at the same pace. His swollen nuts slapped over and over again against her aching clit. He could hear her moans getting louder and her entire body began shaking and trembling. He heard Temperance's moans growing louder and the sounds of Nicky's licking and sucking filled the room.

Temperance rolled her head around and her long dark hair completely covered her face and chest and she never looked hotter.

Nicky stiffened as she felt an orgasm course through her body, but she refused to slow her licking and sucking. She tightened her grip on Temperance's legs and she pushed back against Seely as she felt his nuts beating her clit to the point of an orgasm. She reared her head up and screamed out, "Yes, yes, oh yes Seely! Fuck me, finger-fuck my ass harder. Oh my God, I'm cumming!" She dropped her head and licked with even more enthusiasm as before and she knew she had Temperance where she wanted her. She felt her orgasm slowing, but immediately felt a second, even stronger orgasm begin building deep in the pit of her pussy.

Temperance was there and she tightened her grip on Nicky's head. Her hands and her legs nearly crushed Nicky's head as she exploded sending a river of her creamy cum onto Nicky's active tongue and into her mouth.

Seely saw how his wife reacted and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He slapped Nicky hard on the ass. He drove his fingers in her ass deeper and slapped in and out of her pussy, pushing her harder against his wife's quaking pussy. He reached under her and captured her clit between his slime covered fingers. He tickled it several times and felt her cunt muscles tighten. He knew he was toast. He pulled his fingers from her ass, gripped both of her hips with his hands and pulling her back towards him, he slammed in her harder and faster over and over again. He leaned over her and planting his face at the base of her spine, he took one long lick up her back all the way up to her neck. He planted a hot, wet kiss on her neck and gripping her hair, he pulled her up roughly off his wife's juicy cunt. He turned her head and plastered his mouth to hers. He tasted his wife's familiar cunt juices on her lips and as he kissed her harder, he exploded, sending rope after thick, heavy rope of cum deep into Nicky's overheated cunt.

Nicky felt him swell up and begin pumping his load into her. Along with everything else that was happening, she lost it and came just as soon as she felt him filling her up. She lost all ability to stay where she was. She slumped against Temperance and she wiggled her ass as she felt Seely continue to unload in her spasming cunt.

Temperance clutched at her and caressed her sweat covered face and Seely's too. She was still glowing from the intense licking she received from Nicky and knew once she returned to Washington DC., she would have to try her new found liking and she knew Angela would be the perfect candidate."

Back in the master suite, Daisy and Kate were standing alongside the turned down bed. Kate stepped closer to Daisy and swept her extremely long hair from her shoulder and neck, "I've been wanting this since I first layed eyes on you." She leaned forward and dipping her head, she nuzzled her head next to Daisy's neck.

Soft moans escaped Daisy's mouth as she felt Kate's sweet, hot breath bathe her neck and she leaned in pressing her tiny, firm body into Kate's tall, slender one. She closed her eyes and pressed her neck even harder against Kate's lips. She shivered when she looked past Kate and saw Rick standing there.

Rick was exceptionally horny, especially after watching everything that went on by the pool. He remembered his night with Daisy yesterday and she was still fresh on his mind. He looked to Kate and whispered out, "Undress her Kate!"

Kate turned back to Daisy; spun her around and reaching around over Daisy's shoulder she captured the zipper on her red dress. She drew it down and was surprised to see she was wearing a bra and matching panties beneath the dress. Kate looked over Daisy's shoulder and saw Rick staring at the two of them. She ran her hands around Daisy's petite body and caressed her flat belly and moved up to her bra covered breasts.

Daisy reached back and caressed Kate's tall, slender body with the same dress, but it was quite a bit shorter.

Kate drew the dress off of Daisy's shoulders and it fell to the floor. She leaned down and exposing her neck, she dipped her head and began feasting on her slender neck. Her hands drifted down Daisy's shivering body and between her parted thighs. Her nails left tiny red marks where she teased her flesh with her nails.

Rick spoke up, "Daisy turn around and face Kate." He wanted the action to progress faster and he knew what Kate was capable of when facing another woman.

Daisy did as she was told and facing Kate, she stared at the tall, slender model turned NYPD captain. She didn't have time to react and found Kate's lips on hers. Their bodies molded together from breasts to belly and thighs. Daisy began to feel bolder and reaching up, she took hold of Kate's dark haired ponytail ion her hand. She pulled back at the ponytail and as Kate's head tipped back, Daisy feasted on her long slender neck, just as Kate did to her earlier.

This spurred Kate on and their kisses became even more urgent and intense. Their mouth meshed together again and their tongues twisted together and their taste lingered on one another's lips. Kate wanted her naked and reaching around, she unhooked Daisy's lacy bra and as it fell from her tiny body, Kate peppered Daisy's upper chest until she took one of Daisy's tits in her mouth, sucking on the hard nipple before moving to its twin. She soon had them both covered in her saliva and they glowed in the light of the room.

Daisy's back arched by the overwhelming feeling of Kate's insistent sucking on her straining tits. She shuffled her feet as she was guided backwards. When Daisy's legs hit the bed, she fell back and giggled out in surprise. Her giggles quickly evaporated when her body was covered by Kate's.

Kate continued to kiss Daisy's body and slowly began kissing her way down Daisy's petite, but generous curves. Kate reached Daisy's panties and gently rolled them from her arched body. Kate planted her hand between Daisy's legs and gently rubbed up and down and coming in contact with her tiny stiff bud, she rolled it around using the tips of her fingers. She dipped her fingers between her glistening lips and slowly sank them into her tiny, juicy hole. She lowered her mouth and planted a soft kiss directly on Daisy's cuntlips. Her tongue snaked out and delving inward, she licked from base up to her clit and back down again several times.

Daisy's eyes were squeezed shut and when she felt movement on the bed, she opened her eyes and saw a naked Rick hovering over her. She saw his cock dangling before her and she remembered how incredible it felt last night. She reached up and guided his stiffening cock to her lips. She opened wide and allowed Rick to stuff it full of his cock. She began sucking wildly at Rick's cock and gazing down through glazed eyes she groaned louder seeing Kate licking at her pussy like it was the last she was ever going to feast upon.

Kate's saliva was mixing with the juices that ran freely from her pussy. Kate's hands were running up and down Daisy's body and capturing her tits once again she tugged and pinched her stiff tips sending bolts of excitement directly back to her leaking pussy. Kate could tell Daisy was on the verge of an orgasm and she pulled away and stood from her kneeling position. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and watched as Daisy continued sucking at Rick's huge cock.

He looked up from Daisy's flushed body and grinned at Kate. He pulled back and in doing so his cock slipped form Daisy's drooling lips. He snickered at her, "Just hold on Daisy, there is more to come, but you'll have to wait." He turned back to Kate, "Strip, I want you as naked as this sweet little thing is."

Daisy turned her head and lying there she watched Kate disrobe. She couldn't lie there still and her hands drifted downward. One hand tweaked and tugged at her nipples as her other hand drifted down and began twirling her aching, neglected clit. She locked eyes with Kate and as she let the shift fall from her tall, lithe body, she licked her lips. She let out a gasp when Kate reached up and pulled her hair from the sweet looking ponytail. She groaned as Kate fluffed up her hair and she suddenly looked like a lioness getting ready to pounce.