Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric went over to the wall and turned on the stereo and some soft, sexy music filled the room and Laura began swaying to the beat. She walked to the chair he was sitting on and wiggled her sexy, petite body before him. She circled the chair once and put a foot on it, she again looked back at him, blowing another kiss and let out a sexy giggle. She gyrated to the music and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. She was wearing a sexy black lace bra beneath the blouse and it slowly came into view. She pulled the tails of the shirt out of her skirt and allowed the blouse to hang loosely across her firm B-cupped tits. She danced closer to him and leaned in. She leaned in and pulled back when Jamie made a lunge towards her. Again she released a sexy giggle and scampered away.

Jamie had a tough time controlling himself and he sat on his hands to keep his word. He licked his lips when she leaned forward and he watched her firm breasts threatened to burst free from her lacy bra. He swallowed hard and felt a sweat breaking out on his forehead. Laura was really getting into it. She slowly raised her skirt a tiny bit to reveal more of her taut flesh. She caressed her own ass and spanked herself and the sound reverberated through the room.

Jamie was drooling as he focused on the lush body before him. She was wilder than he ever expected and his cock was about to burst. He let out an animal-like groan as he watched her reach up and began pulling the pins from her hair. She dropped them one by one as he watched her every move. He licked his lips as he watched her shake her head and let out a gasp when her hair fell upon her shoulders and breasts in a sexy mess.

Laura's hands moved up and down her body again. Her fingertips brushed over the swell of her breasts. She tightened her grip on them and she arched her back and rolled her hips. This caused her tousled hair to sweep back and forth across her sexually charged flesh even more. She danced around the chair again, swinging her hips as she did so. Running her hands down past her tits, she teased her nipples and moved to her belly. Her tiny, dainty fingers reached the juncture of her thighs. She lifted her skirt and tucked the hem of the skirt in the waistband, exposing her panty-clad pussy. She threw her head back and thrust her mound up at him over and over again. She traced the seam of her pussylips through her panties and a dark wet spot began to appear. She turned with her back to him, she leaned over and reaching back slowly slipped the tiny skirt from her body. It fell to her high-heeled shoes and she kicked it towards the other men who were mesmerized by her erotic dance.

Jamie's eyes never left her and watched as she spun around and planted the toe of one foot on his chair between his widespread legs. He watched her as she inched her leg closer and closer to his rock-hard erection. He couldn't believe how turned on she made him. His hands were itching to grab her, throw down and bury his cock in her tiny, sexy body.

Laura made the next move; turning her back to him, she unhooked her bra, but did not take it completely off. It hung loosely on her, partly exposing her gorgeous tits. She smiled when she heard a tiny groan escape his lips and a few of the other men and women in the room.

He had dreams about her breasts, remembering how they felt against his chest when they had that one kiss in her hotel room several years ago. His fantasy of seeing them naked was just a few moments away.

Laura covered her breasts with one hand and made the bra stay in place. She moved closer to him and suddenly dropped the bra as she hovered a mere inch or two from his face.

Jamie couldn't hold back any longer, before she could move, his hand was on her back, he pulled her to his parted lips and he sucked one gorgeous tip between his lips. He knew he had broken her concentration and he sucked harder and heard her draw in a sharp gasp of air onto her lungs.

Laura somehow managed to break free and danced away. She swayed from side to side and began playing with both of her tits. She pumped her hips to the sound of the music and knew she couldn't resist him much longer, but she was determined to carry this through to the end. She turned her back to him and bending at the waist, she offered him an awesome view of her tight ass. She looked back at him, her long hair brushed along the floor and she reached back and began lowering her sopping panties.

Jamie was staring at her tight lipped pussy and had enough. He reached out and grabbed hold of her arm. He pulled her roughly to him and pulling her back to him, he spun her around, forced her to straddle him and gripping her hips, he set her down on his cock. He buried his thick cock in her before she had the inkling to fight him off.

Laura threw her head back, her hands were on his shoulders and she gasped out, "I wasn't done yet!"

He cut her off with his lips on hers, his fingers fisting her incredibly sexy hair. He listened to her moan as he claimed her mouth and pussy at the same time. He tore his mouth from hers, "Just shut up, Laura and fuck me!"

And that she did, she matched his every movement and it wasn't long before they both reached their peaks almost simultaneously. He couldn't remember the last time he was that excited and had such pent-up sexual tension. He pumped stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her. He ravished her shaking body, sucking her neck, ear lobes and every inch of her luscious tits. He combed his fingers through her hair, "I just can't get enough of you."

She giggled, "Who knows, I heard Eddie likes women, I'm rather taken to certain blonde women too. Maybe somewhere down the line, we can spend an entire weekend, exploring one another; I just love threesomes, especially when I'm the focal point of the three of us."

He planted his forehead on hers and rubbed her nose with his, "Laura, I can guarantee I'll make that happen, mark my word." His hands roamed her sleek back and moved back around to her extremely firm tits. He squeezed them together and caressed them. He took the tip of one in his mouth and then the other.

Laura's breathing became labored as she felt his cock stirring again in her pussy. She let out a shriek when he stood, his cock still deep in her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him as he left his party and marched her into the bedroom. She stiffened when they caught sight of the two fucking wildly in bed.

Jamie chuckled, "My God, Dad, don't you ever quit?"

Frank looked over his shoulder and scoffed, "You're one to talk! I see you finally reached the end of the line, but if I'm not mistaken, Eric has one more surprise for you. You better get back out there and see what it is. Don't worry, Kara and I will take good care of Laura here for you, won't we Kara."

Kara slipped off of Frank and she saw how Laura immediately looked to Frank's stiff, slime covered cock. She giggled, "You see Jamie; she's already found something else to distract her, now get out there and enjoy your bachelor party."

Leaving this gorgeous brunette was the last thing Jamie wanted to do right now, but he knew it was his bachelor party and needed to be out there. He located one of the large terrycloth robes and slipped into it. He tightened the belt and looked back to the bed. Laura already lost interest in Jamie and she was on her back. Kara was buried between her widespread legs and was licking up the cum that Jamie deposited there a few minutes ago.

Laura's hands were gripping Kara's head, guided her, even though she knew exactly what she was doing. She had her head hanging off the side of the bed and her long disheveled hair was brushing Frank's ankles as she open mouth was stuffed with his cum coated cock.

Jamie let out a deep breath and muttered to himself, "So much for getting a second shot at her, she'll be busy the rest of the night, especially after putting on the show she did out in the living room." He stepped back out and stopped dead seeing the arms and legs tangled together in the room. He scanned the room and saw each and every woman there was at one time or another involved with him, either personally or professionally. He located Eric; he had Tara sitting on his lap. He moved over to him and cleared his throat.

Eric pulled his face from her bare neck, Oh hi Jamie, finished with Laura already?"

He shrugged, "Didn't get the chance to start again. I was told there was a tenth woman for me to see. Kara and Frank told me to see you."

Eric patted Tara's bare ass, "Let me up for a minute Tara, I have to talk to Jamie in private. Keep your motor running; I have a bunch of naughty things I want to do to you." He slipped out from under Tara and guided Jamie across the room to the other end of the suite. He stood before a closed bedroom door, "Your last treat is behind this door, but before I unlock it, I have to tell you something."

Jamie looked at Eric and then to the door, "What, who's behind that door?"

Eric chuckled, "I had to pull a bunch of strings and so did the Commissioner. It's a secret and you can't tell anyone. Once the two of you have finished..." He reached into his pocket and handed him a number, "Call this number and she'll be picked up and she'll be gone and you'll never see her again."

Jamie's interest was piqued and he looked to the door, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Eric chuckled, "A bunch of us heard how you were torn about this lady and after speaking with her, she was extremely anxious to be here. She's a little scared about being seen in New York, but wasn't about to pass up the chance, it seems she had the same reaction to meeting you." He unlocked the door and pushed Jamie inside and locked the door behind him.

Jamie stood in the bedroom and his jaw dropped when he stared at the gorgeous copper-haired beauty. He felt an instant stirring in his loins and he took a step towards the bed.

She stood up, dressed in a low necked, tiny black dress. It barely covered her six foot one frame. Sher large green eyes bore into him and she licked her full lips. She moved slowly over to him and reaching out, she grabbed hold of the belt holding his robe together. She pulled hard and suddenly their mouths were fused together.

They swapped spit and tongue and the kiss grew hotter and hotter. Jamie finally pulled back and ran his fingers through her extremely long, copper hair, "My God Bianca, I never, ever thought I'd see you again."

For those of you who are now familiar with Bianca, she was the daughter of the head of the Sanfino crime family. Jamie, was undercover as Jimmy Reardon and after befriending Noble, he was able to download loads of information that were instrumental in bringing down the family. Jamie was able to get both Noble and Bianca in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

She took a half step back and looked him up and down, you know me; Bianca Sanfino (Mara Davi), when I have my heart set on something or someone, there isn't much that could stop me. When I was told I had the chance to spend some alone time with you, I jumped at the chance. The only issue is that I have to be out of here in a little more than an hour. I wish you would have come here sooner, an hour just isn't enough!" She kissed him again; her long bare leg came up and slipped around his waist. She gripped his belt and pulled him harder against her.

The kiss was soft at first, more love than lust, then, slowly, it grew stronger, deeper, Bianca opened her mouth to greet his tongue as it swirled inside her mouth as his hands found their way to comb through her long, copper hair.

She reached up and her hands gripped the folds of his robe. She tugged it open and her hands pressed against the muscular form just out of her view.

Jamie walked her back until her long legs met the soft sheets of the bed. He lowered her to the bed and as her hair slipped out around the large pillow, he moved one hand down along her long white neck and cupped her still clothed breast. He planted his body flat against her and she could already feel his stiff cock pressing against her shapely thigh.

Bianca's hand slid from behind his head, across his chest and finding the belt, her long nimble fingers shook as she fought to open the belt. She pulled hard and screamed out in frustration, "What the Fuck, Jamie, did you put a fucking lock on this damn thing?"

He chuckled and knelt up between her parted legs. He deftly flicked the knot and threw open the robe. He shook his shoulders and it fell from him and he looked down at the gorgeous redhead lying beneath him.

Bianca licked her lips, her steamy green eyes scanned his muscled body, but they settled down at the juncture of his thighs. A smile crossed her lips and she pursed her lips and mouthed, "WOW!" She giggled, "I think I made the right decision to chance coming out of hiding for this." She reached out and her long, slender fingers closed around his thick shaft. Again she whispered out, "WOW, my God, my fingers don't even meet, I've never had that happen before; oh I'm so fucking glad I came here tonight."

Jamie grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her to a half-sitting position; he reached behind her and drew the zipper down her tiny black dress. He slipped the dress from her shoulders and it settled around her waist. He was upon her like white on rice. His mouth pressed against the overflowing mounds just above her demi-bra. He groaned out as he felt her tug harder on his cock. He crawled further up on the bed and she skimmed back and turned to the side, giving him access to clasp of her bra. The bra fell away and Jamie's hand immediately replaced the bra cups that were so lucky to cradle her ample tits.

"I'm not going to break Jamie, I want you, and I want all of you. Touch me, play with me, I want your mouth everywhere you touch me, make this one hour, an hour neither of us will ever forget."

He grinned back at her and crawling off the bed, he grabbed hold of her dress and pulling at the hem, he watched as she arched her back, allowing him to undress her. He removed her shoes and slipped his hands up her long, shapely legs. He grabbed hold of her tiny thong and they were the last article between them and when it hit the floor he was back on the bed, joining her for the next glorious hour. He slipped up beside her and drew her into his arms.

Bianca's arms and legs were suddenly wrapped around him. She had him trapped, but knew he wasn't trying to escape. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan when she felt his lips close around one of her button sized aeroules. The nipple stuck up, straight and tall and she shivered when she felt his teeth graze it. She arched her back when she felt him nip at it and tug it harder. Her throaty moan grew louder at electrical sensations shot through her long, slender body.

Jamie's tongue expertly swirled over her while he teased and excited her skin with the skill of an experienced lover. He moved his mouth to pay is attention to her other breast, sucking and taking it in just as he had the first.

Bianca arched her back and let out a cry when she felt her abandon her aching nipple.

Jamie stared down at her as he couldn't stop staring at this gorgeous redhead.

Bianca tightened her grip on him, closing the gap between them, "I want your weight on me. I'd lay awake at night imagining this and I want to feel you, I want to feel all of you. I need to feel your skin against mine." She moaned when he did so.

Jamie pressed his entire length against her. He listened to her moans as he lowered his hand and parted her slippery lower lips. He shoved a finger into her and heard her gasp and tighten her arms around him.

"I need more Jamie, not your fingers. I want to feel you deep in me."

His breathing was labored as he rose up slightly and grabbing his shaft, he lodged it at the entrance to her tight, slick lips, he drove downward and he felt her lungs deflate.

Bianca rolled her head from side to side as the pleasurable pressure coursed through her body. She felt his length and girth fill her to extremes and she let out a scream, "Oh my Fucking lord, I'm cumming already, no, no, way too soon. I need more, don't you dare move! I need to come off the mountaintop and meet you again."

He stopped and didn't move. He didn't understand what she was saying. He just knew he wasn't going to move until she gave him the go ahead. He felt his cock throbbing in her slick tunnel. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing him. He was glad he came once already tonight, because he knew if this was the first time, her talented pussy would be causing him to explode right now.

After a few moments Bianca began to move. Her hips twitched and humped upward. She pulled her face from the crook of his neck and her talented tongue darted out and ran around his ear, "Okay Jamie, I've calmed down, I'm ready for you to fuck me. I want you to make me scream. I know I did already." She giggled, "I guess what I said didn't make sense, I'm not one to talk gibberish, but that monstrous cock, it did that to me."

Jamie grabbed hold of her hips and with one swift movement; he rolled over and had her above him, straddling his sweaty body. He slapped her tiny bubble butt and scoffed, "Stop your talking Bianca, and just fuck yourself on me, I'm yours for the taking."

She rose up and planted her hands on his chest. She gave him a huge grin, "You asked for it Mister!" She began bouncing up and down, taking his cock in and out of her. She sat back and rolled her hips and before long, she was once again on the verge of another orgasm, "Oh fuck! How can you do that? I never, ever cum that fast. It has to be that monster between your legs. It's hitting my G-spot over and over again, oh, oh, oh fuck, I'm Cummmmmmming!" She slumped against him and exploded, drenching his cock again in her creamy juices. She peppered his face, neck and chest with kisses. She felt aftershocks of her orgasm as she watched him play with her firm tits.

Jamie grabbed her legs and once again rolled her over and drawing out of her, he smiled when he saw all of her creamy cum coating his cock. He rolled her onto her belly and drew her up onto her knees. He clutched at her hips and having her on all fours, he slipped easily into her weeping pussy. He was balls deep in her instantly and Bianca dropped her head into the damp pillow as she pushed back, meeting each and every one of his movements.

Jamie was running his hands up and down her tapered back, slipping under her, he palmed her gorgeous tits and tweaked and tugged at her nipples. He ran one hand down to her pussy, and had to push her hand away, he wanted to tease her there.

Bianca was getting close to cumming again and this time, Jamie was going to match her. When she rose up she turned her head and their mouth latched on to one another's they swapped spit and she exploded. She fell back to the bed and began bathing his cock with her cunt juices.

Jamie reached out and gathered her long, silky hair in one hand and gathering it up like a ponytail, he pulled her harder against him as he felt his cock swell and suddenly, he let loose a stream of cum. He felt like his nuts were being torn from his body and shot through his cock. He pumped rope after hot, sticky rope of cum in her and he saw black for a moment. He released her hair and collapsed against her. He cradled her body to his as he rolled onto his side, still joined together as he felt tiny bolts of jism shoot out and end in her well used pussy.

After a few minutes, Bianca uncoupled from him. She turned and kissed him, How about a hot shower together, I have to be leaving soon.

He swept her sweaty hair from her pretty face, "I'm really gonna miss you Bianca."

She kissed him and nodded, "Me too Reagan, but I guess that is what I get for being a part of a crime family. I know I deserve better, but just sharing this time with you, I know I'll be fine, thank you, it was worth it. Noble is never, ever going to believe this"