Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 28

Story Info
With both parties in full swing, see who fucks who next.
17.1k words
4.58
7k
5
0

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

***

While the guys were going hot and heavy one floor above them, the ladies gathered together for Eddie Janko's bachelorette party. Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) invited nine special ladies to celebrate Eddie's upcoming marriage to her youngest brother. She had them arranged in a large circle and they were seated on large sofas and a few individual sofa chairs. In the middle of the room was a large open area. Directly in the middle was a padded armless dining room chair. It was there for the guest of honor, Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray).

Once all of the women were comfortable with drinks and a large selection of finger-food; Erin stood, still dressed in her work clothes, a dark blue pinned-striped suit with a pearly white silk blouse. It had a large matching bow that made her look even more demure. She clinked her glass, "Okay ladies, I'm glad you could all make it to usher Eddie into the realm of marriage. As you know, the men are one floor above us. They are having the same thing for Jamie and he has a bevy of gorgeous women there" She turned to Eddie, "Don't you worry, we have a group of men here to take care of all of your needs and afterwards, they will be servicing you ladies too. I know, for some reason, women are wilder around strippers, so please, don't make fools of yourselves. We are taping both of the parties and will be giving them to the happy couple as a memento of this night."

Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) spoke up, "Okay Erin, enough talk, let's get the guys out here."

Erin put her hand up, "Okay Kate, don't get your panties in a bunch."

Kate scoffed, "Who's wearing panties?"

Erin shook her head, "Alright, calm down, so without further ado, first out is my nephew. He had the pleasure of meeting Eddie a few weeks ago and from what they both told me, it was a very, very hot encounter. Put your hands together and let's hear it for Jack Reagan (Tony Terraciano)."

He came out in a very tight white t-shirt. It had several holes in it and below the shirt was a tear-away pair of satin jogging pants. He flashed Eddie a big smile and began swaying to the beat of the music Erin put on. He worked around Eddie and he was blushing. He didn't wanna be the first guy out, but being the youngest, they pushed him out.

Eddie buried her face in her hands and laughed as Jack stood before her and thrust his hips back and forth. She felt his strong legs brushing against hers. She was wearing a white lace dress. It had a full skirt and ended at her knees. The dress was sleeveless and had a scooped neck, exposing her full, firm breasts to Jack's gaze. She looked down at him and ran her hands up and down his legs. She let out a shriek when he reached up and tore the t-shirt off.

Jack grabbed her hands and placed them on his flat belly. He held them and slowly lowered them to the jogging pants. He stared into her bright blue eyes and let out a gasp, "Tear them off Eddie and see what I have under them for you."

She giggled and shivered. She drew in a deep breath and pulled hard and they tore off of him easily. She dropped them and covered her face. Before her was a naked Jack and she knew how big his package was. She helped Erin and Nicky bring him into the world of Reagan sexual freedom.

Jack was getting into it as all of the women yelled and screamed to shake it. Shake it, he did. He straddled Eddie's lap and humped back and forth. He grabbed hold of her hands, pulling it off her face and placed them both on his stiff cock.

Eddie took the bait and she stroked his cock with one hand as the other cradled his swollen nuts. She looked to her mother and shrugged, "What do I do now?"

Lena Janko (Christine Ebersole) laughed out loud, "You don't know? I've heard you sampled that stud before and most of the men here tonight. Don't be shy, suck it."

Suddenly all of the women began chanting, "Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

Eddie stared up at Jack and shrugged. She dipped her head and her tongue darted out and ran around and around the fat head. She let out a tiny groan; she parted her lips wider and drew a few inches into her hot, wet mouth.

Jack's hands clutched at her head and held her head steady as he watched her gobble up his cock. He swept her hair from her cheek so the cameraman and the other ladies could see what she was doing.

Eddie scooted to the edge of her chair and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her saliva was dripping from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Jack suddenly pulled back, "Sorry Eddie, I need a break, I'm a little inexperienced and don't want to cum just yet." He danced away and moved to the group of women. Several of them suddenly attacked him and he moved away as he danced and swayed just out of their reach.

Erin stood up, "Great beginning Jack, nice dancing, but watch out, if you get too close to these sluts, you'll be cumming before you know it. Okay ladies up next is an old boyfriend of mine and a past district attorney for Manhattan, let's hear it for Robert McCoy (Holt McCallany)."

He came out dressed the same as Jack did earlier. He skipped past Eddie and moved over to where Erin and Nicky Reagan (Sami Gayle) sat. He placed one leg over both of theirs and pulled them close together.

Nicky immediately tore at his pants and they came away. Erin slapped at Nicky's hand, but Nicky slipped aside. She immediately dropped her head and enveloped the stiff cock swaying before her.

Erin shook her head, "Oh what the hell!" She tore at Robert's t-shirt and getting it off; she began caressing his chest as her hand slid downward to cradle his nuts. She teased him and used her other hand to pull his face down to hers.

The two Reagan women attacked Robert as Kate and Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) grabbed hold of Jack.

Kate pulled him down between the two of them and their hands and mouths were attacking him.

Eddie stood up and looked at the list, "Okay, seeing Erin has lost control, I'm bringing out the next two men so the other ladies have something to play with. Come on out Jack Boyle (Peter Hermann) and Alex McBride (James Lasure)."

They both came out and Jack stopped when he saw Erin playing with Robert. He was suddenly jealous and moved to Eddie. She was getting into the act and tore off his t-shirt and pants as Alex skipped past her and stood before the two older women, Lena Janko and Martha Rogers (Susan Sullivan). He tore off his shirt and pants and swayed before the two older women. They reached for him, but he skipped aside and moved back to Eddie.

Eddie was suddenly getting double teamed She was sucking wildly at Jack Boyle's (JB's) cock. At the same time she was fisting Alex's stiff black cock. JB. had his hands in the back of Eddie's head. He didn't have to guide her, she knew exactly what do to and she did it well.

JB looked over and watched as his ex-wife bobbed up and down on Robert's cock and it pissed him off. He released Eddie's head and reached down and dipped his hand beneath the cowl of her dress. He was happy to find out she wasn't wearing a bra. He tweaked one nipple and when he did so, he felt her take a few more inches of his cock onto her mouth.

Across the room a few of the other ladies called out to Alex, "Hey we can see you're being neglected over there. Why don't you get your gorgeous black ass over here and we'll take care of you."

He looked down at Eddie and she stared up at him with those large blue eyes and they twinkled and she nodded. She released his cock and slapped him playfully on the ass.

Alex turned and looked at his options and seeing the Commissioner's assistant smiling at him, he danced over to her. He watched as she and her sofa mate scooted closer to the edge.

Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) wrapped her hands around his trim hips and pulled him closer. She giggled as he continued to sway and his thick black cock slapped her cheeks from side to side.

Maria Bias (Marisa Ramirez) laughed out loud, but was quickly silenced when Alex's hand clutched at her chocolate locks and drew her to his cock. She licked at one side as Abby did the same to the other side. She ran her hands up and down his strong black thighs and cupped his ass.

Alex began pumping his hips and watched his slick, black cock slide back and forth between two sets of lips. One dark and painted a bright red, while Abby's were lighter and a rosy pink. When he pulled back a little more, his cock left the contact of their lips and Maria turned her face and kissed Abby. Abby returned the kiss and her hand landed on Maria's jean covered knee.

Back in the middle of the room, JB managed to unzip the back of Eddie's dress and he drew it down and it settled around her waist. He played with the twin mounds of pink flesh as he continued to watch her bee-stung lips suck wildly at his cock.

Erin watched as JB her ex, played with her future sister-in-law. She turned back to Robert and doubled her efforts; pushing Nicky away as she took his entire cock deep into her mouth and throat. She had something to prove and Robert was the lucky recipient of her jealousy.

JB was getting close to cumming, watching Erin suck on her old boyfriend's cock, along with his daughter playing with his nuts too. He let out a gasp and pulled away, "Sorry Eddie, but you're doing much too good of a job and it's way too soon for me to lose it, but I do want a repeat performance later, if that's okay?"

Eddie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, swiping her saliva away, "You can count on it Jack."

Erin saw him pulling back and she released Robert's cock. He looked down at her as if he had just lost his boyhood puppy. She stood and did the same as Eddie did. She wiped her mouth clean and cleared her throat, "We are down to the last two men who will be performing for and with us. Let's get them out here now. Let's hear a cheer for Marcus Bell (Jon Michael Hill) and Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller)."

Eddie let out a gasp; she's always had a thing for Sherlock and his humongous cock. He came out with Marcus, but unlike the other men, they were both already naked. She stood and pushed her dress off her hips and kicked it aside. She sat back down, dressed in only a tiny black thong. She parted her legs and grabbed hold of Sherlock's arm. She pulled him towards her and grasping his cock, she licked at the huge head and licked up and down his shaft as her hand followed up, and she swiped his huge cock all over her face.

Sherlock gently drew her hair back and leaning down, he kissed her, "May I congratulate the blushing bride?"

She kissed him back and let out a gasp when she felt his hands caress and play with her tits. He pulled back and smiled down at her, "I would love to fuck these, is that alright?" He didn't wait for a reply and pulling her closer, he wrapped her full, firm tits around his shaft and began sliding up and down.

Marcius came over to her and kissed her and stepping closer, he fed her his cock.

Eddie was in heaven, being tit-fucked by the largest cock in New York and at the same time, sucking on a nice, fat black cock at the same time.

Sherlock let out a groan, "Oh fuck, I have to take a break. Watching you suck on Marcus' black cock and having these incredible tits surrounding my cock, I need a break."

Eddie moaned around Marcus' cock as Sherlock moved away but she wasn't about to give up on Marcus.

Sherlock moved over to the vacant twosome of Joan Watson (Lucy Liu), and Lanie Parish (Tamala Jones). Lanie was on her knees before he even stopped. She turned to Joan, "Do you mind if I sample this magnificent cock first?"

Joan chuckled, "Be my guest, I can have him anytime I want. I love watching him with another woman, it really gets me hot and afterwards, I ride that monster like a horse at the derby."

Back in the middle of the room Marcus was standing over Eddie, he reached out and lightly began playing with Eddie's pretty pink nipples.

Eddie's hands were lightly running up and down Marcus' strong things. She watched as his legs parted more, giving her easy access to his stiff black cock. She once again wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft and stroked it slowly. She looked around and all of the other five men were paired up with two women each. She groaned as he squeezed her firm tit harder. She slipped to her knees and opened her mouth as wide as she could and wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock.

Marcus threw his head back as he felt the warmth of her tongue as it slid along the tip of his cock.

Eddie's hand slipped to the base of his cock as she tried to swallow as much of his black club as she could. His thick cock stretched her mouth wide and she could just take a few inches in at a time. She rolled her tongue against the root of his cock and she moaned causing the vibration to course through his stiff prick.

Marcus shivered and his hand released her tit and grabbed hold of her at the nape of her neck. "My God Eddie, you sure know how to suck cock."

She giggled, "Yeah, I've had a lot of practice with Jamie. He's just as big, if not bigger, but having a black cock in my mouth, it just turns me on even more." She stared up at him with those bright blue eyes and she gagged a little when he pushed a little too soon.

He pulled his cock back to let her breathe before thrusting back inside until he heard her gagging again. He pulled back and his shaft was glistening with a thick coating of her saliva all over it and it ran down his cock to the crinkled black sack, holding the cum she wanted to taste. He continued this over and over again for a few minutes.

She was gasping for air as her swollen lips were coated with her saliva and dripping down her chin and onto her swaying tits. Her eyes were watering, but she wanted more, but knew it was a long evening and didn't want to get burnt out after her first encounter.

Marcus grabbed hold of her by her elbows and helped her to her feet. He stood before her and turning her around, he planted her back on the chair behind her. He knelt before her and parting her thighs, he saw how wet she was. Her tiny thong was soaked with her slimy juices. Marcus slipped his hands up on the inner sides of her slick thighs and moved to her panty clad cunt. He rubbed his thumb slightly across the lips of her pussy; he chuckled when he saw her body tense up with excitement.

He placed his thumb beneath the tiny patch of material and pushed the fabric aside. He licked his lips as he stared at her puffy, swollen lips. He was drawn to it and lowering his head, he ran the tip of his tongue lightly across Eddie's slick opening. He began at the base of her pussy and slid up as slowly as he could until he reached her budding clit. He had to hold her firmly to the chair as Eddie released a squeal and arched her butt up off the chair. He brushed the tip of his tongue back and forth against her aching clit.

Eddie was on the verge of her first orgasm. After all the men she was with this evening, having one finally licking her, she was way too far gone to slowdown. She gripped the sides of his head and tried to guide him back to her clit.

He looked up at her and chuckled, "Oh Eddie, you need to be patient, I'm the first to have you tonight and I'm going to savor it." He used his large fingers to part her glistening outer lips. He saw her bubbling pink well wink at him as it oozed out more of her creamy juices. He stiffened his tongue and pushed lightly into her bubbly hole and he scooped out a dollop of her juices. He swallowed it down and returned for more. He pushed her lips together and parted them again. He ran the tip of his tongue to the top of her slit again. This time, he flicked the tip of his tongue harder and faster, back and forth against her clit. He tried holding her still, but her entire body quivered as she thrust up as she tried to make even greater contact with his talented tongue.

Marcus let out an evil chuckle as he knew it was her first orgasm of many this evening. He dove back in and pushed his tongue as deep as he could as his nose pressed hard against her stiff clit.

Eddie clutched at his head and her entire body stiffened and she let out a loud guttural grunt and released a tiny spray as she came all over his lips, tongue and cheeks. She threw her head back and bucked wildly as she screamed out, "Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck, Marcus, I'm cumminggggggggg!" She felt her cunt muscles tightening and relaxing as she felt his slippery tongue dipping in and out, scooping up all the juices she expelled. She looked around the room and giggled as the rest of the ladies watched in awe, "Oh yesssssss, I came and I came hard." She lightly ran her fingers through Marcus' closely cropped hair, "My God Marcus; that was incredible!" Her hips bucked a few more times involuntarily. Her ass finally fell back to the chair and she unclenched her legs from his sweat covered head. She smiled down at him, "Fuck, Marcus that was one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had. May have something to do with the large amount of cocks I've seen this evening and an audience watching didn't hurt either. You should patent that tongue and the technique."

He got to his feet and reaching down, he cradled her in his arms, "Put your arms around my neck. I wanna take you where we have a little more cushioning." He ended up on the only vacant sofa in the room. He placed her gently on the cushion and pulling her to the edge of it, he parted her legs. He gripped his cock and moved towards his target. He lightly swept the leaking head up and down her slick lips. He watched her close her eyes and groan lightly. Marcus lined his cock up with her bubbly hole and slowly pushed forward.

Eddie squeezed her eyes tight as she felt his cock enter her tight hole. Her mouth dropped open and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. She licked her parched lips as she felt him sink deeper into her tight pussy.

Marcus held steady and he tried to hold off from cumming. He felt her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his cock. She was milking him without even trying. He pushed forward when he felt her relax and he slipped more of his thick, black cock into her pussy. He looked down and saw his entire cock was buried in her pretty pink pussy. Her cuntlips were stretched around his black shaft and it was coating it with her slimy juices.

Eddie let out several cleansing breaths of air and looked around her. She felt another bolt of excitement as she saw all of the other women in various stages of undress sucking and fucking the other five guys. She giggled and felt another bolt of excitement course through her as she noticed every guy had two women with them.

Marcus began moving again and she was suddenly brought back to their union. He drew back, pulling nearly his entire length out of her. With just the large head still in her, he wiggled his hips and raked his nails along her sweaty belly and chest, "Get ready Eddie, because now, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you!" He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed back into her until he was totally seeded in her. He pulled back slowly and shoved back in, this time a little faster and harder.

Eddie clutched at his forearms, digging her nails into his dark flesh, "Oh yes Marcus, cum in my soon to be married cunt, it's yours for now, so enjoy it. Enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying your big, black cock!"

He began a steady pace, nearly pulling out completely before jamming it back in again. He could feel the muscles of her cunt contracting hard around his cock each time he withdrew. Whenever he thrust back inward, he did it harder. He was going faster and faster. He felt his cock scraping against her cervix and he felt her shiver. He switched up his angle of assault and each time he scraped against her G-spot, she clung to him harder and shook and shivered.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers