Blue Christmas Pt. 01

Story Info
The entertainment biz can be ruthless.
3.6k words
4.32
12.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Yuu walked into the holiday party, the petite young singer realized she had been pranked by her manager. First, the exclusive event was clearly not a costume party as she'd been told. The only people in costumes were the dozens of pretty girls scurrying about in sexy Santa outfits -- outfits just like the one Yuu had been told to wear... by her manager.

It was a simple costume, a velvet mini-dress complete with a cloak, all lined in white furry trim, but instead of the typical red, it was a brilliant shimmering blue. Yuu actually liked the outfit, it fit her petite frame well and it was comfy and warm. The only problem was how short it was, somewhere in the danger zone between super-sexy and outright obscene. Even worse, it clung to her panties so visibly that Yuu had been forced to wear a very skimpy thong.

The pint-sized young woman looked almost elfin in the get-up, given her pixie-like features and her diminutive 144cm height. She was twenty-one, but she was often mistaken for a girl of fifteen or sixteen. The costume seemed to be a not-so-subtle take on loli cos-play, something Yuu had plenty of experience with. It meant she would be a target for perverts and creeps, but she couldn't deny that it also made her feel very sexy. Naughty in a nice way, she said to her manager earlier.

At the door, the woman that took her invitation had a worried look on her face.

"That's a curious choice of outfit," she sputtered. "Although, I must say you do look charming in it. I see from your invitation that you are a guest, but some might mistake you for some of the... er... staff as they are wearing similar outfits. Were you aware of that?"

"Thank you, I'll be fine," Yuu nodded, dismissing the woman. She stepped inside to look around.

"So, that's what Ryu's prank is," she thought. "He wanted to trick people into thinking I am a waitress. I have to admit, it's a good prank."

There was a check-in table just inside the door. In addition to her name badge, Yuu found there was a small package waiting for her as well. Inside, she found a bottle of very expensive French perfume and a note from her manager.

"I hope my joke doesn't cause you too much trouble tonight," the note read. "Here is a little something to make it up to you." It was signed Ryu.

The check-in table was in a large lobby with several doors. Most led to the banquet hall, but there were also restrooms. Yuu found the ladies' room and discreetly applied some of the perfume. It was heady and pungent, so much so that the young woman had to sit down and close her eyes. The scent filled her senses, engulfing her. Her body trembled with sensual shivers of pleasure, one after another until she was flushed and panting.

"Wow! That's some serious perfume," she whispered to herself and then giggled as she realized her nipples were hard and her clitoris was throbbing. "Okay, time to find my table."

Yuu had a seat at a table filled with other people from the talent agency where the young singer was employed. She didn't know everyone, but she was seated next to another aspiring singer, Ai. She found the table quickly and sat down next to Ai, noting that the chair next to her was empty.

"My brother is late, of course," the other singer explained. "He'll be here soon."

Yuu took a sip of sake as Ai examined her costume.

"Nice outfit," she smirked. "Let me guess, Ryu?"

"Yes," Yuu giggled in reply, the smell of the perfume making her feel giddy and loose. "He hopes people will think I'm one of the girls working the party."

Ai looked surprised.

"He has an unusual sense of humor," she observed drily. "You must be angry."

"Not really," Yuu replied dreamily. "I like the outfit, it makes me feel sexy."

Ai shook her head.

"This is crazy! I always heard that she's got a wild side, but I never thought she'd dress up like a whore," Ai thought, looking at Yuu like she was observing a primitive animal. "How far will she go tonight, I wonder?"

For the next half hour, the girls chatted and sipped wine, getting up occasionally to dance. Yuu could feel her body growing warm and tingly. Her face was flushed and she was surprised at the raw surges of lust that randomly possessed her tiny body. They would wash over her suddenly and disappear just as quickly, leaving her gasping for air and her pussy wet with need. She slipped into the restroom to release her desire.

When she came back to the table, she saw that Ai's brother had arrived. Ken was as handsome as his sister was beautiful, tall, well-muscled, and confident. Yuu felt her crotch throb hungrily as she stared openly at the bulge in his pants. Ai was still dancing so Yuu stepped forward to introduce herself. Before she could speak, Ken beat her to the punch.

"Well, well, of all the sexy Santas I've seen at this party so far, you are absolutely the sexiest," Ken said first, his eyes twinkling as he let his gaze roam over Yuu's petite figure. "Why don't you sit down on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas."

The young woman's head was spinning. Between the perfume, the wine, and the endorphins she'd released while masturbating, Yuu was lost in a fog of lust. The chance to enjoy a lap-dance seemed too tempting to resist.

Ken looked a little surprised when the pint-sized young woman nodded and obediently straddled his lap, but he remained quiet and waited to see what the girl would do. He grinned when her hips began to twitch and she started to grind her crotch into his rapidly growing boner.

"Oh, yes," she whispered. "It's so big."

The young man stared in amusement at the tiny, little slut in the sexy Santa costume as she gyrated shamelessly in his lap. He was much bigger than she was and she looked positively child-like perched in his lap, except for the very adult display she was putting on.

"Hmm, I don't have to guess at what you want," Ken chuckled. The top of little Yuu's head was bobbing up and down just beneath the much larger man's chin; he had to grab a handful of her hair and tilt her head back just to look into her face.

"Do you want my hard cock inside your slutty body, little elf?" he grunted, enjoying the look of pure lust on the girl's face. He could tell that she'd been drugged or something, but he had no intention of letting the hot and horny pixie get away before he'd had a chance to fuck her.

"Yuh! Yuh!" she moaned, no longer able to form words. Yuu had become primal and her only thought was to rut.

Ai had been watching from the next table, filming her brother and her colleague openly grinding in full view of the two hundred other people in the room. They weren't alone. The sexy waitresses were all whores and once Yuu started heating up the action at her table, a dozen other girls quickly followed suit.

Ken reached down between Yuu's slick thighs and yanked off her skimpy thong with one firm tug. Sitting just eight feet away, Ai zoomed in to capture a good view of her colleague's face at the moment she was penetrated by Ken's cock. He was remarkably hung for any man, let alone an Asian man, and Ai wondered if her brother's thick cock could even fit in Yuu's tiny body.

Yuu's reaction was perfect. Her mouth fell open in a silent cry, her eyes bugged out of their sockets, and she spasmed uncontrollably as she was abruptly stuffed with eight inches of thick, hard man-flesh. Ai couldn't help but snicker as she watched. If the evening went as planned, Yuu's reputation as a virtuous and innocent idol would be completely obliterated before sunrise.

To Ai's great amusement, Ken fucked the doped-up Santa's elf slowly and deeply, pulling her hips down until she'd taken all ten inches of his big dick. Yuu was gasping and moaning, clearly lost in the throes of an unending series of climaxes. Ken managed to hold back for about ten minutes, but he finally groaned, stood up with Yuu still impaled on his cock and her legs wrapped around his waist, and pumped her full of so much cum that it squirted out around the edges of his shaft.

Yuu was joined at the crotch with Ken, but her tiny body hung head-down toward the floor, exposing her from the waist down. The girl's elf costume slid up her torso until most of it was around her head. Ken knew his sister was filming and she wouldn't want Yuu's face covered up, so he quickly stripped the costume right off her body and lowered her small, trembling nude body into the chair. She slumped in the chair, barely conscious, as Ken's cum trickled steadily out of her well-fucked cunt.

Ai leaned over to the two men sitting with her at the table. They, too, had been watching intently as the petite young beauty was fucked hard, massaging their boners through the fabric of their pants.

"She looks available now," Ai giggled mischievously. "Better hurry before some other guys beat you to her."

That was all the encouragement the two men needed. In an instant, they had popped over to the next table and lifted Yuu up on top of it, spreading her legs wide. One man penetrated her sloppy, gooey cunt, while the other crammed his fat cock into the helpless girl's open mouth. She didn't protest or resist, and instead moaned gratefully for the attention they were showing her.

Ai kept filming for another ten minutes until other people wandered over to watch the graphic and explicit pounding. She discreetly slipped away before anyone could take a photo with her in the background.

"I may not even have to upload my clips," she thought, smiling with satisfaction. "If enough of those other perverts upload their footage, Yuu will be known as a slut all over Japan by the end of the week."

Outside, Ken was waiting for his sister.

"How did I do?" he grinned. "Do you think I should consider a career as a porn stud?"

"You did great!" Ai laughed malevolently. "The only job that stupid little whore is going to be able to do after tonight is porn. I just wish I could stay and watch while she gets used by random strangers for the next several hours."

"How did you get her manager to agree to all this?" Ken asked as he helped his sister into his car.

"Easy," Ai chuckled, her eyes twinkling. "He wanted to fuck her and she turned him down. So, I told him I knew a way to make it so she never turned anyone down ever again. Old men. Young boys. Man's best friend. She'll fuck them all from now on."

As the car sped away, Ai took one last look at the facility.

"I wonder how many men she'll fuck tonight."

Back inside, the two men had both finished and a line had begun to form. Men were poling Yuu in all three holes by that point, eager for a turn to nut in the elfin girl. Most didn't need long, shooting their wads in under five minutes.

Over the next six hours, Yuu was pounded non-stop and took on more than 200 different men. Much of the event was streamed live to various social media platforms and tens of thousands of viewers tuned in to watch the pint-sized young singer being endlessly gangbanged. As Ai hoped, the talent agency's management was aware of Yuu's exploits by the time they arrived for work the next day.

Even as Yuu recovered at home in her bed, asleep and unaware of the fallout, her contract was sold by her agency to an affiliated porn studio. She wouldn't know it for several more days, but now that she'd made her unofficial debut as an amateur porn whore, Yuu was about to make her official professional debut as Japan's newest adult video star.

When her manager gleefully told her of her career change, Yuu tried to protest. When Ryu produced a tablet packed with photos and videos, however, the shaken young woman relented.

"It's already done," he shrugged. "You made the choice last night when you decided to have sex with all those guys."

"It's either this, or the studio sells you to the Yakuza and you become a prostitute," Ryu said bluntly.

"How could you do this to me?" Yuu looked at her manager with tear-filled eyes.

"You want to try to blame this on me?" the man sneered. "I wasn't even there last night when you showed all of East Asia what a slut you really are."

"I'm not like that!" the young woman protested, only to have Ryu shove the tablet under her nose. He'd selected an image featuring the doll-like beauty stuffed with a cock in every hole.

Her head bowed, Yuu began to cry softly.

"I'll pick you up in the morning," Ryu said coldly. "Be ready to go as soon as I arrive. You have a photoshoot starting at 9:00am."

That night, Yuu considered quitting for the first time. She was faced with a horrible choice, to be sold into the sex trade as a slave or to become a porn actress and willingly participate in perverse acts while video-cameras captured every second. She had already been shunned by her old friends after her notorious turn as a sexy elf. Even her mother was refusing to speak with her.

In the end, she chose to embrace a career in porn where she would have at least a measure of control over her life. Making porn, she realized, wouldn't make her life any worse than it already was. It might even make it better. The pay wasn't great but it was decent. She could afford her own apartment. And she would be able to enjoy regular sex with well-hung and experienced lovers.

Yuu giggled and blushed as she thought about a steady supply of thick, hard cocks. Before her gangbang, she had experienced sex with only a few boys. Now that most of Japan had apparently watched her taking on scores of men at once, she no longer had any modesty to protect. She could try out as many men as she wanted!

When the sun rose the next morning, Yuu arose feeling optimistic and cheerful. She was also so horny that she rubbed herself to two orgasms before she got dressed.

Ryu could see immediately that the young woman was pink-cheeked and energetic as soon as she climbed into the front seat next to him.

"Big day ahead," he said as he pulled away from the curb. "Are you ready?"

"Hai!" Yuu bobbed her head. She was visibly excited. "I am going to do my best! I have decided to commit to this new career and become the top adult actress in all of Japan!"

"Well, in that case," Ryu grinned and pointed at his lap. Yuu let out a happy squeal and immediately set to giving her manager a thorough blow-job.

"Good girl," the man grunted, patting his charge on the head as if she were a pet. "I'm already so proud of you!"

Yuu felt a shiver of pleasure at Ryu's praise. It felt good to know she was able to please him, after all he'd done to further her career. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized that her manager had probably arranged for her gangbang. Yet, she felt no anger, only a deep gratitude for showing her a path she'd never explored without a nudge from him.

"Damn, little girl!" Ryu exclaimed as Yuu serviced his cock. "You sure have a talented mouth. You're going to be the most famous porn slut in the world!"

Again, Yuu felt a happy glow at her manager's words and she showed her gratitude by deep-throating him all the way to the studio. He finally dumped his load down her throat as he pulled into the parking garage.

The first costume in the photoshoot was a sexy Santa outfit, this time in the traditional red. It was clearly a nod to her amateur debut, meant to remind everyone that she was *that* girl. Yuu giggled when she saw it, blushing as she relived memories from that epic night. Her pussy got so wet thinking about it that she had to wipe up before putting on the costume.

Most of the first hour was spent with Yuu posing solo and slowly peeling off the costume until she was fully nude. When the photographer asked her to spread her legs, the petite young woman obliged without hesitation, proudly displaying her smooth hairless mound. After that, there was a short break.

The photographer, Hikaru, approached Yuu as she huddled in a fluffy robe sipping tea.

"You are a pleasure to work with," he said, smiling. "Delightful in both body and demeanor."

"Thank you, Sensei," the elfin beauty blushed at his kindness. "I am determined to do my best, for you and for everyone working together on this project."

"Excellent. Well then, how would you feel about posing with a male model next?"

"Just one?" Yuu grinned mischievously.

"Hah!" Hikaru laughed. "So much for the shy and retiring type, I see. Alright, I only arranged for one male model, but let me see what I can do for the afternoon session."

"Thank you, Sensei!" the young woman bobbed. "I will pose any way you need me to. I am very flexible." She winked mischievously.

Again, the photographer laughed. He called out that the break was over and asked his crew to get ready for the next phase of the shoot.

Yuu wriggled back into her sexy Santa costume and took a place on the set. It was made up to look like a toymaker's workshop. When she saw the man dressed as St. Nick, she realized he was going to be her partner in the next session.

He was a very large man, both big and tall. His beard was huge and his belly even more so. Yuu guessed he was around sixty years, older but not too old. And something about the man drew the young woman to him. He seemed to exude warmth and he smelled of cinnamon and cookies.

"I am Yuu," she bowed deeply. "Are you...?"

"Call me Nick," the big man chuckled. He had a deep rumbling voice that made the petite woman's clitoris throb.

"Oh!" Yuu gasped in surprise at the intensity of the sensation.

Nick grinned.

"Yeah, I have that effect on most women," he laughed, his huge belly shaking. "It's why I get these jobs."

By this time, all Yuu could do was stare in awe and wonder. "Was he really... him?"

Nick reached into a coat pocket and pulled out a large candy cane shaped like an erect penis. It was nearly two inches thick, but Yuu popped it into her mouth eagerly and began licking and sucking at the tip greedily.

"Okay, you be a good girl and sit here while I speak with the photographer," the jolly old elf smiled. The starry-eyed young woman nodded obediently and sat contentedly, enjoying the thick phallus-shaped candy cane.

"What's with the loli slut?" Nick asked Hikaru. "She's looking at me like she thinks I'm the real Santa or some crazy shit like that. It's making me want to pound the brains right out of her head. I don't think I can wait while you shoot your usual slow reveal, y'know? I want to fuck her now!"

The photographer laughed and looked over at Yuu fellating the candy cane with gusto.

"I think she's ready, as well," he grinned. "Okay, we'll forgo the usual set-up photos and get right to the action. Are you prepared?"

Nick smiled broadly.

"I've taken enough pills to keep me up for two or three hours, maybe longer," he chuckled. "She's so small that my cock is as big as her arm."

"It's why you get these jobs," Hikaru shrugged. "Her manager says it's okay to pound her as hard and deep as you want."

"How about anal? Can I fuck her ass?"

"Yeah," the photographer nodded. "She's going to get triple-teamed this afternoon, so go ahead and open up her holes. Let's get started."

Summoning his crew, Hikaru directed Nick and Yuu to adopt their first pose of the session.

"In this shot, Nick has just returned home after a long time of delivering toys and his attentive little elf is going to help him out of his suit. Nick, once Yuu has stripped you naked, you do the same to her. Then Yuu, you'll get down on your knees and give Nick a blowjob."

Since this was a photoshoot and not a video shoot, Hikaru would frequently interrupt the two in mid-sex and ask them to hold still while he took some staged photos. Both Yuu and Nick grew more and more frustrated as a result. They just wanted to rut.

Finally, the photographer gave in to the inevitable and let the older man and the young woman fuck as long as they wanted. Nick's thick cock had done an obscenely good job of opening up the petite girl's snatch and the lewd wet slurping noises she made as she took him deep inside her body was a testament to how loose and sloppy she'd become in just a couple of hours.

12