Blue Diamond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

Once we got settled in we began doing the same things as the white cavalry units, which included work details and guard duty, as well as caring for our horses and practicing cavalry drills. Given the situation with the nearby tribes one of our most important duties was patrolling the surrounding area to see what the Natives were up to.

After being at the fort several weeks it was our squad's turn to scout between Fort Dodge and Fort Larned. We mounted up after breakfast and the Sergeant gave us the signal to walk. I was on the front row in the left column, and the Sergeant was to my left, riding beside the Company.

"Well Corporal, how does it feel being out here looking for trouble?" he asked me as our horses walked.

"I'm not looking for trouble," I replied with a hint of a smile that showed my femininity, which had begun to do more naturally.

The Sergeant saw how I'd smiled and he looked like he wanted some of me. The way he shifted in his saddle made me wonder if he had to adjust himself because he was sporting wood, and suddenly an image of Mandingos' meat popped into my head again.

~

We scouted the area west of the Arkansas River between the Pawnee River to the south and Walnut Creek to the north. During our time at Fort Larned we regularly escorted Pony Express riders, wagon trains, and workers laying railroad tracks through that territory.

Meanwhile, as summer arrived fighting had started between the Cheyenne, Lakota, and General Hancock's troops. It was during this time that our squad took part in two battles with Native warriors.

The Cheyenne attacked a train of two dozen wagons that were being escorted by us. The Sergeant ordered me to continue guarding the wagons using half of the men while he led the other half on a counter attack, killing two of them.

I had mixed feelings after the battle and I could feel that Blue Diamond had struggled with it as well. She'd joined the Army to earn money to take care of herself, not to kill the red man. But on the other hand I'm sure she was as proud of saving the people in the wagon train as I was.

When our squad returned to the fort our Captain praised us for having performed so well, especially considering the fact that we had very little experience as Calvary men, and we'd been led by a non-commissioned officer.

~~

Even with the praise and the glory we received I couldn't stop thinking about the men that had been killed in the battle. "Blue, walk with me," said the Sergeant a few days later as he headed toward the Pawnee River. "Why have you been so quiet since we came back from patrol?" he asked as we stopped after only walking a few feet.

"We killed those men," I said while looking into his eyes.

"They attacked us," he stated without emotion.

I couldn't hide my sadness as I stared at him and said, "Why do people have to kill each other?" Then I looked into his eyes and I could tell that he wanted to comfort me, and for the first time I felt drawn to him of my own accord.

The muscles in his jaws tighten again and I wondered if he was trying to come to terms with the fact that he had feelings for a man.

After a big exhale and looking in the distance beyond me he said, "Blue... we're soldiers... we have to do our job."I didn't say anything to that, but I'd taken some comfort from his words.

"C'mon, let's walk a little bit," he said as he started toward the river again. This time like a naive schoolgirl I went with him, walking almost shoulder to shoulder. When we reached the dense line of trees along the riverbank that hid us from view the Sergeant put his hands on my upper arms and pulled me in for a kiss.

I almost panicked and put my hands on his chest as soon as I realized that he was about to try to shove his tongue down my throat. But there was also the However when I saw the disappointed look on his face something inside of me overrode my reservations. Maybe it was the feminization I'd sensed happening to me as a result of living in this woman's body and feeling her emotions, or perhaps it was something within me that I wasn't aware of. Regardless, I made the decision without Blue Diamond to take him by his shirt collar and pull him to me while covering up my tiddies with my arms, then I kissed him. He kissed me back roughly and full of need, and our tongues tangled like us soldiers did when we practiced hand to hand combat.

It was weird in a way for obvious reasons, but I learned that a kiss is a kiss when you close your eyes. I kept my head and pulled away from him, "We have to stop before somebody sees us," I said while trying to catch my breath, and hoped that he wouldn't come after me again. Thankfully he had self-control too and let go of me.

After wiping our saliva off my lips I exhaled a sigh of relief then said, "Let's go back to the barracks before somebody comes looking for us."

~~

We went back to our regular routines with neither of us mentioning our walk down to the river that afternoon. Soon enough it was our squads turn to go on patrol again. On our third day on lookout we received orders to help soldiers from Fort Dodge repel a war party that was attacking people on the Santa Fe trail.

We rode south of Fort Larned and joined-up with them, then we chased the warriors fifteen miles to Mulberry Creek where we killed three, but the Sergeant was wounded during the battle.

I don't remember feeling Blue Diamond's emotions, I just know that I was beside myself with worry, but the Sergeant insisted that I get control of my feelings and to be a soldier. After we made our way back to Fort Larned he spent a couple of days in the hospital, then he came back to the non-commissioned officer's barracks.

The first day he was back in his bed I laid down the law to him. "You're gon lay right there like the doctor told you until that hole in your shoulder heals up," I said in a tone of voice that let him know that I meant it.

"Yes surr," he replied without putting up a fight.

I stayed by his side as much as I could while also leading the squad while he recovered. I brought him his meals and kept his wound clean and free from infection. Nursing him meant that I got a good look at his upper body without his shirt on. The first couple of days that I nursed him I only touched his shoulder, but on the third day I felt an urge to touch him, soI put my hand on his stomach as I inspected his healing. While I was looking at his wound he took my hand and slid it under the covers toward his Johnson. I tried to pull my hand back, but it was halfhearted, and even though he was strong I would have let him put my hand where he wanted it anyway.

I touched his dick for a few seconds before I said, "Quincy, somebody could come in."

He said, "I don't care," which I liked hearing, but I said, "Well, I do."

He still didn't let go of my hand, instead he put it on his nuts.

"Quincy," I said again, but this time I called to him because I was aroused, and I went ahead and took his balls into my palm and kneaded them for a few seconds.

I can honestly say that I'd never thought about doing anything with a man, but I liked kissing him, and now doing this. I just didn't know what would happen to us if we got caught considering that we were in the 1860s so I said, "Quincy."

"Quincy what? He asked, and he still wouldn't let me pull my hand back.

"Quincy I touched you, please let me stop before somebody comes in here," I implored.

"Just pump it a little," he pleaded, and it sounded like he really needed it.

"Quincy," I said again as I looked at the closed door, then I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started moving it. I knew how to jack a dick and in a matter of seconds I had him breathing heavily and fucking my hand. Giving him pleasure made me feel so good I wanted to do more for him. I'm like most other men; I've wondered how it'd feel to suck a dick, especially when mine is being sucked, so without thinking about it I put my mouth on the head of his.

Doing the sucking was way different from being on the receiving end, and surprisingly, seeing how much he liked what I was doing for him was actually satisfying to me all by itself. And making him come is an experience I'll never forget, and yes I swallowed his load.

~~

Thankfully there was no mention of what we'd done and we went back to our usual behavior toward each other. After a few more days of my tender loving care, the Sergeant was back to his old self and he resumed leading us. I was also happy that the war was over now that General Hancock had lost his command and the US Government was willing to sign a peace treaty with the two tribes he'd started the war with. After that our daily life at the fort was boring and the next two patrols we went on were uneventful.

Our Company also had more time off duty which the men with families in the Camp Followers settlement went to visit them, while the single men went to the Hog Ranch to spend time with the women of pleasure. Me and the Sergeant behaved ourselves when we were at the Fort, not that he always wanted to though. I kept him pacified by riding out on the prairie and finding a hidden spot where I could suck him off without being seen.

By that time nobody paid attention to us going off together, and I overheard one of the soldiers say that me and the Sergeant had a bachelor marriage, which was mostly true I guess. In fact I didn't bother to deny it when I ate dinner with Grady Jr and Grady the 3rd one day, which I didn't do as much as I used to.

"Well look who's eating with the common folks," Grady Jr said to me.

"Be quiet Jr," I said while laughing. "I eat with ya'll."

"Maybe once a week if we're lucky since you and Sarge got bachelor married," kidded Grady the 3rd. "But who's counting?"

"Leave her be the 3rd, she has herself a man," said Grady Jr while grinning at me smugly.

"Jr, I heard that you're partial to a new girl over at the Hog Ranch," I said, trying to get back at him. "When are you going to make an honest woman out of her."

"At least I like girls," Grady Jr responded to my teasing him.

"What's that supposed to mean Grady Diamond Jr?" I asked him without hiding that I was annoyed with him.

"Quincy ain't a homosexual if that's what you're trying to say," I said angrily. "He's never said anything about me having a dick and he's never tried to touch me down there."

When Grady Jr and Grady the 3rd exchanged raised eyebrows at each other as though there was something strange about that I felt my temper flare up right before I said, "He treats me like I'm a woman even though he thinks I'm a man, and I suck his dick plenty."

They stopped giving me a hard time after that.

~~

The peaceful time at the fort came to an end in December when Natives from a different tribe than the ones who'd signed the peace treaty attacked a supply train headed for Fort Dodge. Ironically the warriors released the cattle that were on the train at Little Cow Creek. Two squads including ours rode the 14 miles to the creek and rounded up the cattle, then we guarded the train until it made it to the fort. However over a dozen of the men suffered frostbite during the rescue mission because it was so cold outside.

By the time we got back to Fort Larned I was shivering. The Sergeant helped me take off my uniform then he got under both of our blankets with me. The other Sergeants and Corporals didn't think anything of it since two men sharing body heat in that situation wasn't uncommon.

Somewhere during the night I finally warmed up and woke up to find myself in the Sergeant's arms. I looked around the room and it appeared that everybody was sleeping, and from the sound of all the snoring they probably were. I then looked at the Sergeant as he slept and I felt myself become aroused. At that moment I thought about nature's genius. As a woman I was feeling the need to be penetrated and filled just as intensely as I'd felt the desire to penetrate when I was a man.

After a few minutes of staring at him I smiled, then I kissed him gently until he woke up. When he realized what was going on he kissed me back, and once our lips finally separated he broke out in a big smile. I'd gone from the awkwardness of kissing him, to becoming used to sucking his dick and swallowing his cum, but letting him fuck me was going to be the ultimate experience.

I gave him the sign to be quiet, then I grabbed his dick and pulled on it a few times before cupping his nuts in my hand. He only let me play with him for a minute or so before he rolled me onto my back. I don't know if I did it because I'd seen women do it so often, or it was because of instinct, but I spread my legs as he got on top of me. Seconds later I felt the head of his dick touch my pussylips, then he slid it along the crease of my pussy.

"What the hell?' he said out loud.

"Shhhhh," I said, trying to quiet him. I couldn't even imagine what must have been going through his mind when he found out that I had a pussy and he was going fuck it rather than my ass.

"You're a woman," he said.

I couldn't read how he felt about it, so I said, "Is that a problem?"

Instead of answering my question he grabbed one of my tiddies.

"That's a tiddy," I said.

"All these months...," he said.

"Yes," I replied.

A second later my eyes stretched wide for an instant when the head of his thick dick began to enter the soft, warm, wetness between my legs.

I hadn't touched myself down there in a sexual way and I had no idea what to expect, so I whispered into his ear, "Go slow, I've never done this before."

For the next few minutes I had an experience that words can't properly express. Feeling the head of his sizable dick slide through the opening of my pussy for the first time was surreal. As he worked his entire length into me until it was balls deep I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. We then made love slow and easy until he quietly emptied his nuts into me.

As good as it felt to get fucked I can honestly say that the most powerful sensation was being stimulated physically and emotionally by the man I loved.

~~

The next morning the Sergeant told me to go see the Captain and tell him that I was a woman.

"Say what?" I asked

"I don't want you going on anymore patrols," he said. "I can't let anything happen to you."

"I'm fine," I assured him, assuming he was worried about me after I'd gotten so cold.

"Its too dangerous out there," he stated.

"It was dangerous for me when you thought I was a man," I said as I pushed back. "I'm still the same person."

To the Sergeant's credit he listened to my point and actually agreed with me, then I guess he decided that he needed to come correct and said, "I want us to have a proper relationship instead of having to sneak off to be together."

I raised an eyebrow, then I glared at him. "Are you asking me to marry you?" I asked.

He looked like I had put him on the spot, but he finally licked his lips before taking the plunge and saying, "Yes."

"I'll think about it," I said, but the truth was I didn't know what to do. I hadn't felt Blue Diamond's presence since the first time the Sergeant kissed me.

~~

A few weeks later I went to see the Doc. After I told him what my symptoms were he told me that if I were a woman he'd say I was pregnant. When I couldn't look him in the eyes he made me take my clothes off. I knew that would likely happen before I went to see him, but I hoped that my condition would keep the Army from being too hard on me. However that wasn't the case. I didn't hear the conversation but I heard that the Sergeant stood up for me. Our First Lieutenant was going to recommend that the Sergeant and I stand for a courts marshal, but the Sergeant pointed out how embarrassing it'd be for the Lieutenant if the Army found out that he'd had a woman in his Company for a year without figuring it out.

The First Lieutenant started the process and weeks later I was given a discharge. The Sergeant and I got married one year to the day that I arrived in the barracks. At the exact minute that I'd arrived I saw the flash of white light again. The next thing I knew I was going up the other side of the hill I'd come down a couple of seconds ago. Once I was at the top I looked back down but I didn't see anything. I stood there straddling my bike trying to come up with an explanation for what I'd just experienced.

I was thinking that there was no way I could have imagined all of that in a matter of seconds then I thought about the button hanging around my neck. When I pulled the necklace from inside my riding kit there was also an arrowhead hanging from it. It came from the arrow that had hit the Sergeant in the shoulder.

Once I was back at home I went to the Interwebs as soon as I was out of the shower. Sure enough there was a female ex slave name Blue Diamond who joined the Army in 1867 just like the old guy at the Army-Navy store said. But the write-up didn't say she had been kicked out of the Army after the first battle she was in. Instead it said that she was one of a handful of women to serve as Buffalo Soldiers until they were found out.

Blue Diamond was the only one of them known to have gotten pregnant while she was in the Army. She married the baby's father, who had been her Sergeant. The couple raised their children while living happy and successful lives in Atlanta.

So that meant that not only had I gone back in time, but I'd altered the future by what I'd done with the Sergeant. The reason I stopped feeling Blue Diamond's presence was because she'd gone back home, which means that all the sexual stuff I did with the Sergeant, I did on my own.

Yikes!

12