Blue Hair Pt. 02

Story Info
What to do on a one year anniversary? All sorts of things.
7k words
4.77
9.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,946 Followers

Today was our one year anniversary. I had taken the day off and arrived at Annie's apartment early. When I let myself in, she was laying on her stomach on the bed. She rolled to the side to look at me with a grin on her face. I smiled as I took in the bright green wig she wore today, the dog collar with a bright green heart on the leash clip, and the back semi transparent blouse that showed a hint of her breasts.

"Daddy, you're early," she said softly.

I chuckled and said, "I waited as long as I could since I knew you had studying to do."

Annie giggled and blew a raspberry. "I've got this mid term test aced."

"If you don't then I'm going to spank that beautiful ass of yours until it is cherry red."

With a groan, Annie whispered, "Promises, promises. You keep saying that but you never deliver."

"As a third year law student, you know a threat isn't a legal contract or a prosecutable offense unless I make it a terrorist threat."

Annie laughed. "You know just enough law to be dangerous. Speaking of which, how was court yesterday?"

I had been called on to testify in a fraud case. I'm an investigator for a group of lawyers. "Boring, boring, boring. My boss asked six questions that I had solid answers for. The defense asked nine questions that were all smoke and mirrors."

"How did you answer those questions?" She asked as she brought a hand up and caressed her breasts lightly.

"Four of them, I chuckled at and asked if they were serious questions. The other five, I pointed out the error in their question. The judge had a grin on his face the whole time of the cross examination."

Annie sighed. "You have all the fun and all I do is study my ass off."

"Speaking of your ass," I said as I pulled a heavy metal butt plug out of my pocket, stepped over by the bed, and laid the plug on the bedside table.

Annie groaned as she squeezed the breast under her hand. Her eyes remained on the butt plug as I stepped back. "It, it's bigger than the plastic one I have in now."

"Yes, it is," I replied as I walked over to the small desk at the end of the bed.

She rolled over more and looked at me. "But--"

I cut her off with. "How many more pages of notes do you have to go over?"

She groaned and shivered. "Another dozen or so."

"And how many of those would you even see if I shoved that new butt plug up your cute ass?"

She groaned again and whispered, "Uh, maybe one or two."

"Okay, turn over and get to reading while I do my weekly paperwork."

Annie giggled as she turned over and reached down to pull her soft black skirt up to the bottom of her ass. Her feet and knees were together but I knew that wouldn't last long.

*****

I had two note books of my own open and I was transferring data from my pocket note book to one or the other of the bigger notebooks. I had a smile on my face as I watched Annie's feet and calves. She had on white thigh high stockings and her feet rose up. She would move one and then the other.

What was even more interesting was the way her knees slowly parted as she bounced her feet up and down. When she turned a page in her notebook, she would roll her body to one side or the other. At the same time, her knee on the opposite side would move outward.

Pretty soon, I could see the ruffle of her inner lips and most of her outer lips. Ever so often, she would roll her ass up until I could see her clit, which stood up above her inner and outer lips. Was it teasing me that had her aroused or the thought of the bigger butt plug?

Only time would tell. Showing off was so new to her that even flashing me worked on her libido. The addition of the small red butt plug up her ass was only a week or so old. It had turned her on to no end when I inserted it and teasingly showing it to me kept her hot and bothered.

The next time she rolled her ass up, I stood up, leaned over and moved the hem of her skirt up across the middle of her ass. She made a soft whimpering sound as she lowered her ass. "Should a daddy be looking at his daughter's bare ass?" She asked with a tremble in her voice.

"Should said daughter have a butt plug up her beautiful ass?" I asked in reply.

Her knees wiggled wider as her ass rolled up higher than before. I grinned as I saw she had crotchless panties on. They were red and the front came down to the middle of her smoothly shaven mound and two wide strings outlined her outer lips and came together to run across the head of the butt plug.

"Sexy," I said mostly to myself.

"Thank you," Annie said with a giggle as her ass rolled up and down slowly. "That is exactly how I feel."

"Study," I said sharply.

She moaned and whispered, "Yes, sir." Her ass never slowed in its up and down motion. Her slit was slowly opening to show more and more of her bright pink inner lips. How she studied while getting turned on, I could never figure out but it seemed to work for her.

*****

I wasn't getting much done but she was. Her inner lips were open and I could see the bright pearly pink at the bottom of her slit by the time she closed her notebooks. She took a deep breath and squirmed on the bed as she picked up her smart phone.

"Daddy, can I have my new butt plug while I look up the answers to a few questions I have?"

"Would it help you study?" I asked as I stood up.

"Oh yes," she whispered as she wiggled backwards until she was on her knees with her ass pointed up in the air. Her back was arched downward and her breasts were resting on the bed.

I leaned forward, lifted the two elastic straps and pulled them up a couple of inches. I moved them out to the side and let go of them sharply. Annie gasped loudly as her hips jerk when the elastic snapped against the bottom of her ass crack on each side of the butt plug head.

With a tight grip on the head, I twisted it one way and then the other. She moaned the whole time it moved. When I pulled on the head, the plug slowly, grudgingly parted the tight ring of muscles guarding her rear. She gasped loudly when it suddenly popped out of her ass.

I shoved it back in and slowly fucked her ass with it. She made loud whimpering sounds as I did. When the whimper turned to a groan, I pulled the plug completely out and laid it aside. She made a soft sound of frustration until she saw me picking up the new plug.

As I went back behind her, she asked, "Daddy, is it going to hurt?"

"Not if I lube it up good," I replied as I leaned over and brushed the cool metal tapered end up and down in the cleft of her ass.

"How--" She started to say but the cool metal felt cold as it entered her vagina.

It went into her pussy easily since she was good and wet. She moaned loudly as I fucked her pussy with the metal shaft. When I pulled it out and moved it up to press it against her anus, her hips gave a jerk. She was breathing hard and fast as I worked the first part of the tapered shaft in her rear opening.

"Don't you dare come," I warned her as I worked the butt plug in a little at a time.

Her hips were moving in little circles as I worked the plug deeper and deeper. When it snapped into place, she gasped and then groaned long and loud. Her hips were frozen in place as I found the two straps and ran them across the bright white of the crystal jewel on the head.

I stepped back to inspect my handy work. The red of the straps looked even better against the white jewel. The white jewel was bigger than the end of the red plug and looked a lot better. I sat down at the desk and grinned as I watched the opening to her vagina open and then close tightly and hold that position.

Annie made a whimpering sound and I asked, "How's the grip?"

She groaned and wiggled her ass. "Incredible."

"Back to studying," I said as I reached out and slap one ass cheek and then the other.

With a whimpering moan, Annie wiggled forward until she was back on her stomach. She shivered hard as her ass moved up and down. "So much better," she whispered as she started to type something into her phone.

As she worked on her phone, her ass moved up and down and from side to side. It even made a circle from time to time. I sat back with a smile on my face as I watched the head of the butt plug move subtly. Her inner muscles were having a field day with it.

*****

A while later, she sighed and laid her phone aside. She laid her head down and her ass stopped moving. "I think I've got it," she whispered.

"Good, we can have an early lunch and then a walk in the park," I told her.

She quickly rolled over on her back and looked at me sharply. "Do you have any idea how turned on I am?"

I chuckled and replied, "I know exactly how turned on you are. If I tapped that butt plug, you would fly around the room several times. If I touched your clit, you would explode. You're in the perfect condition to take a long walk in public."

Annie groaned long and loud. "You just want to watch me coming my brains out in the café or maybe even walking down the street."

"And the problem would be?" I asked with a big grin.

Annie shivered hard and slowly sat up. She rocked from side to side and groaned loudly as the bed pressed the butt plug even deeper into her ass. "So much more to grab a hold on," she whispered.

"Do you have high heels to match that green hair?" I asked softly.

"Heels?" She asked quickly as her eyes went wide. "I was thinking flats," she whispered as she slowly wiggled toward the edge of the bed. She didn't get far before she laid back, rolled over, and wiggled on her belly to the edge where she could stand up.

"Heels," I said with a wink as I watched her pull her skirt down.

"You're trying to kill your sweet daughter."

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope, I'm just testing the limits of my kinky daughter."

Annie grinned at me as she flapped the hem of her dress up and down. The red of the crotchless panties came and went from my view. "And those limits are expanding," she whispered as she lowered the hem and shivered hard.

"Daddies are supposed to expand things," I said in a deadpan voice.

Annie giggled as she walked over to her closet and bent at the waist to rummage around among her shoe. Her ass was pointed straight at me as she took several little half steps to each side and lifted the hem of her skirt up to the top of her ass.

"Very nice," I said as she looked at me from between her knees.

She giggled again and whispered, "I'm just showing you the two main things you've expanded."

I shook my head and smiled. "I see three things."

She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it. Sucking it back in, she said, "My mouth was plenty big already, thank you."

"I've never complained one bit. Now find your green heels so we can blow this popcorn stand."

*****

We took the stairs down to the ground floor. Along the way, Annie got several lessons on weighted butt plugs in tight sensitive asses. She hadn't came hard by the time we reached the lobby but I could tell she'd had several small orgasms. She paused to sit on the arm of the leather sofa.

She took several deep breaths and whispered, "I may never take the elevator again."

"We'll have to compare the notes on going up the stairs against the data you have on coming down the stairs," I said with a straight face.

"Coming and going are two such simple words for something that rocks my world," she whispered a moment later.

"The restaurant is only three blocks," I prompted her.

With a soft whimper, she stood up. "Do you have any information on walking around in high heels while having a butt plug up your ass?"

I walked over and worked the cloth that was under the bottoms of her breasts out until there was just a crease showing. "Much better," I said softly.

She whimpered softly. "I started to do that earlier but I got distracted on the stairs."

"The stairs were a safe place to let them bounce in their full glory," I replied.

I opened the front door. As Annie walked toward me, I said, "Now back to your question. I've never had a butt plug in my ass and I don't think they make high heels for my size twelve's."

She stopped next to me with a giggle and shifted her hips from side to side as she eyed the steps leading down to the sidewalk. "You might be surprised at what you can find in some of the smaller shops downtown."

Where she had stepped gingerly on the stairs before, she now took a normal step down, planting her food solidly. With each step, she made a soft gasping sound. I followed her down and stood next to her as her hips slowly flexed back and forth and from side to side.

After a minute or so, she sighed deeply and whispered, "We need a building with two or three more steps. I'm right on the ragged edge."

I took her right hand in my left and started us walking to the left. "You have so many ways of walking to play with. Surely you can find one that either keeps the edge or puts you over it."

"Over it is what I'm afraid up. Curled up in the fetal position on public sidewalks is not a good look. A good feeling probably but," she ended with a groan as she started to walk with one foot in front of the other.

She switched back to a normal gait and shivered. "That one definitely keeps the edge but keeps growing it."

I was walking at a slow pace on purpose as she tried short quick steps for a minute or so. When we stopped at the corner, she shifted her hips from side to side. She leaned closer to me and whispered, "That is better for the butt plug but it rubs my inner and outer lips against my clit too much and too fast."

When the light changed and we started across the street, she used longer, slower steps and groaned as she reached the far curb. "That rocks the plug more and rubs my clit for a longer time."

"Then normal steps win out," I said.

Annie grinned and bumped her shoulder against my bicep. "They all win, one way or another. Now to figure out the best combination to keep me entertained."

We walked the length of that block in silence as she played around with ways of walking. As we stopped at the light, she groaned softly as her hips flexed back and forth slowly. "I, uh, need to, uh, add in the length of the walk without stopping. A big factor," she said breathily.

"So, I guess skipping is totally out of the question."

She looked at me with her mouth hanging open as she slowly shook her head. "No way in heels. Maybe in tennis shoes in the park with benches close by to fall down on might be a fun experiment."

"How about riding your bike over to the college with the butt plug in?" I asked as the light changed and we headed across the street.

She groaned and shivered. "Do they make training wheels for adult bikes? I have an idea an orgasm on a bike might cause a wreck."

"Change might to would and you have that last sentence right," I said with a grin.

"Don't get me to thinking about wood right now or there will definitely be a wreck on Maple street," she whispered.

"My daughter the genius. A major in Law and a minor in carpentry," I said jokingly.

We were passing a narrow alley. Annie moaned softly as she asked, "Has daddy ever had his wood planed in an alley before?"

I chuckled. "Blown once a long time ago but that was about all."

Annie slowed and pulled on my arm. "I'd settle for that right this moment. We'd both get off so hard."

"What have you ever done anything in an alley?" I asked as I stopped walking. "Have you ever been down a dirty old alley?"

"Uh, nothing and no," she said quickly.

"Take my word on it, they are not healthy places for even walking."

Annie groaned and shivered hard. "That is the thing about larger cities, too many people and not many safe hidden places to get it on in."

"That's what the walk in the park after lunch is for," I said with a grin as I started us down the street.

At the corner, we stop for the light. I noted that the pedestrian traffic in the next block was three times as much as earlier. "Have you noticed the looks you are getting?" I asked as the light changed.

Annie groaned as we stepped off the curb. "Oh yeah, the eyes have my nipples on a high tingle."

I chuckled. "And the more they tingle, the larger they make the tents in that blouse, which draws even more eyes."

"Tell me about it," Annie whispered as we stepped up on the sidewalk on the other side of the street.

"The café is in the middle of the block," I pointed out. "Do you think you can make it or should we step over to the side and let you relax some."

With a giggle, she replied, "It might relax the death grip my ass has on that butt plug but the eyes would keep things clenched even tighter. Walking in heels is something relatively new and I have to focus some attention on that."

"So walking it is," I said as we continued down the sidewalk with people in front and people behind. Those were not a problem. The problem was the eyes of the ones going the opposite direction. Male and female eyes, I noted.

*****

It was early enough that the morning crowd had left and the lunch rush hadn't quite started yet. I picked a table in the back corner and had Annie sit with her back to the wall but facing the end of the counter. I sat down to her right and leaned sideways to look at the hem of her skirt at mid thigh.

She made a whimpering sound as she saw where I was looking. "I, I should be where you are," she whispered with a note of panic in her voice.

"If you were, your skirt should be twice as high," I said softly. "Want to trade places?"

She groaned softly at what I said and looked to her left. There were three empty tables in that direction. "I, I, I," she stammered as she stood up.

After we changed places, I leaned over and looked at the hem of her skirt. It was only a few inched out from her sex and her knees were tightly together. A young waitress was headed out way with menus. "Move your knees about four inches apart," I said quickly.

Annie looked at me and then looked in the direction I was looking. Seeing the waitress headed our way, she made a whimpering sound as she whispered, "Yes, sir."

The waitress stopped at the side of the table facing me. She handed Annie a menu and then handed me one. "What would you like to drink?" she asked as Annie opened her menu.

"Coffee," I said as I looked at Annie with a grin on my face. The waitress's eyes were bouncing up and down from Annie's face to her lap with a short pause at the hard nipples in the middle.

Annie made a soft whimpering sound that said she saw the waitress's eyes also. "A, uh, iced tea, please," she said softly as she looked up at the waitress's face shyly.

The waitress smiled and turned to go get our drinks. "She likes to look at pretty young ladies that like to show off," I said softly. Annie studied the menu but didn't reply to me.

A few minutes later, she laid the menu aside and fiddled with the hem of her skirt. I leaned over to see it was even higher than before. I gave her a grin and pointed to the waitress headed our way with a tray in her hand.

The waitress stopped closer to Annie's edge of the table and sat the tray down. She sat my coffee in front of me and took her time placing Annie's tea in front of her. I thought I saw a shiver as her eyes went to the hem of the skirt.

She licked her lips and asked, "Have you decided on what you want to eat?" With that said, her eyes darted to Annie's lap and she licked her lips again.

Annie's eyes went to me and then looked up at the waitress. "Uh, what I really want isn't on the menu so I'll have the BLT."

The waitress gave her a confused look at the first part of Annie's sentence and then wrote the BLT down. She looked at my grinning face and blushed lightly. Dirty minds will make certain young ladies do that.

"I didn't see the big breakfast sausages either so I'll have bacon with scrambled eggs and toast," I said and saw the blush flash across her face again, only it was brighter this time.

TxRad
TxRad
5,946 Followers
12