Blue Jeans Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was why Daffyd decided to keep pushing.

He deepened the kiss, the familiar touch and taste of lips and tongues at once a reassurance of their bond and a promise of things to come. Apart from having slipped off her shoes earlier, Karen was still fully dressed. Daffyd's hand tugged her blouse free of her trousers and slipped under to slide up the long muscles of her back till his fingers met her bra strap. She pulled away from him then, sitting up to begin unbuttoning herself, but he was impatient and pulled her top up and over her head. Karen's hand darted behind her back and her bra was free and gone.

He reached up to cup the weight of her breast, as his other hand pulled her back to him. This time their mouths were urgent and insistent. She moaned into him as he sucked her tongue into his mouth. Regardless of the fantasy, she longed for him and he bathed in her passion.

Daffyd recalled her hunger from the night before. Her readiness had been so apparent then, as it was at this very moment on the deck. He pulled back and lifted her away from his chest. "Up," he growled. She pushed to her feet and her hands beat his to the buttons on her pants. As she opened them, his fingers hooked at her waist, into her knickers, and pulled everything over her hips and down.

"Here." He twisted out of the chair so she could take his place. It was his turn to kneel. Karen gasped when he reached for her hips and pulled her sharply forward, opening her and exposing her to his greedy eyes.

"My turn, I believe. But I can't quite recall where we're up to. I seem to have lost my place. Could you possibly remind me?"

She reached for his head, sliding her fingers into his hair, and laughed, "Pretty sure it won't take you long to remember."

But Daffyd resisted her attempt to tug him closer.

"No. Sorry. Can't do anything without a little help. Where were we up to? Where were your fingers and mouth again?" He dipped his head to lightly kiss the inside of her thigh, then waited.

"Fuck you, Daffyd Evans. I was eating her pussy."

"And?"

She knew then what he wanted. He wanted to use the power of her words again, this time on herself. And she wanted it too, to lose herself in the fantasy, the images and sounds and touches and tastes of a forbidden encounter.

"My fingers are still in her." Karen let her head fall back and closed her eyes. With just the tiniest effort, she could replay the scene: Jo writhing beneath her, clutching at her lover as the surge and rush of her orgasm swept through her.

"I can feel her tighten around me and she's coming against my hand and my mouth."

Karen could feel her husband's caress against the tender flesh of her inner thigh, and how her body yearned for more, hungered as he drew his fingertips up to the valley of hip and thigh. And there he paused until she spoke again.

"She's coming down now, but I don't want to stop touching her and tasting her, so I keep my fingers in all that wetness and I just pump her slowly and gently until she starts to push against me again. I know she can come again and I know I can make her lose her mind with my fingers and my lips and my tongue."

He was teasing the outline of her pussy now, using his fingertips to spread her, to reveal how turned on her own words were making her. It struck her that perhaps she should feel some embarrassment that she could say and feel these things, but she was beyond caring. She simply wanted more.

"She tastes so good on my tongue and she sounds so good when she starts moaning again. Daffyd, I'm so fucking wet for her. I don't stop what I'm doing but I want those nipples again, and I reach for them and tug them and make her squirm and cry out. She's getting close again and she doesn't want me to stop, she just wants me to keep sucking her pussy and pulling her nipples..."

At first, the words had been slow to come. It had been easy enough to tease Daffyd with the picture of his wife between Jo's thighs, to give voice to the fantasy and drive him to release. But this was personal. Now she was giving voice to her own desire, a desire she hadn't known before. And, as she lost herself in it, the words flowed.

"She's fucking my fingers now. Her hands are in my hair and god she's so fucking good." She could see it even as she described it: the redhead on her back, breasts bare and knees wide so Karen could feast upon her.

"She's saying my name, and saying, 'Fuck me, fuck me' over and over again..."

As the words rushed out of her, she could feel fingers at her entrance, nudging her open, sliding in to fill the ache building at her core. She reached down to capture Daffyd's hand, as she imagined Jo clutched at hers, but he pushed her away so he could bend his head to kiss her thighs and her slippery lips, then lick the length of her. She cried out then, momentarily losing the words she needed. This lust they were sharing was almost too intense to bear.

"Shit, that's good, she's so good. So close now, she has her hands in my hair and is fucking my face, so good, god..."

She felt so swollen, so full. The hood of her clit was pulled back, revealing her engorged bud. And there were lips there, sucking, pressing, then pulling her into the hot, wet whirlpool which would send her to that other place, that bliss.

Karen's hands clutched at her breasts, tugged at her nipples, pulling them to add some small pain to complete her pleasure. She dimly registered that when she came it would be the mother of all orgasms. It was building in every fibre of her being, spreading from the tips of her toes throughout her body, each part of her calling to the other, summoning them in readiness for what was to come.

Daffyd's tongue circled and fingers curled. And Karen could feel them and respond to them even as her head was full of Jo, even as she began to lose the ability to form sentences and the pictures in her mind jumbled so that all three of them, Karen, Jo and Daffyd, were all one glorious, hedonistic tangle of bodies, lips, fingers, pussies and cock, all with no other purpose than to tip her over the precipice of control. And so she fell.

There was a sound, a keening, the joyful cry of a soul bursting free from its moorings. Karen shook with the power of it, only vaguely conscious of how she clutched at her lover's head and hands as she convulsed and trembled beneath the onslaught of sensation washing over her. From deep within her belly it rushed through her, consuming her as her back arched and her hips lifted against the fingers and tongue igniting her.

"Shiiiiiitttt! Ohhhh! Shitshitshitshit!" Her favourite curse, but she had no real awareness of it as she came again and again and again, until finally the waves began to recede and her surroundings swam back into view. Karen fumbled Daffyd's head away, still dizzy with the intensity of her climax but now much too sensitive for even the tip of his tongue on her clit. She struggled for breath, jerking a little with the aftershocks which pulsed for a few moments longer. And then rest.

It took her a moment or two to register the look on Daffyd's face. His eyes were wide with awe and he shook his head almost in disbelief.

"My god," he whispered, "What is she doing to us?"

12