Blue Moon

Story Info
Sabrina Spellman learns about the Blue Moon Curse.
5.4k words
4.46
107k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina Spellman stood on the porch outside her student house. She had just come back from her first date with Josh and he was now walking her to her door. Her hair had returned to her natural dark red, and she was wearing a white shirt that left her mid-rift bare, and her maroon mini-skirt with black stockings and black high heels. It was a warm night, so she had no coat.

"I had a great time tonight, Josh." Sabrina said as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

"Me too." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Sabrina stood on her toes and reached up to kiss him goodnight.

They held the kiss for a minute, and Sabrina almost melted as she felt a bulge grow in his pants that was pressing again her moist pussy. What she wanted most now was for him to unzip his pants and pull out cock, so she could take it down her throat. When his hands slid down to her ass, she thought she'd cum on the spot. Suddenly her eyes shot open and she pushed Josh away.

"I'm sorry Sabrina, I don't know what came over me." Josh was sincerely flustered.

"It's… it's okay Josh. I don't know what came over me either." And she was telling the truth.

When Josh backed off, he noticed something about Sabrina's red leather mini-skirt. "Did you spill your drink tonight, your skirt's damp?"

Sabrina looked down at her skirt, and noticed that it was wet around her crotch. "Um…" She had to think fast. "I peed myself." Too fast. She regretted it as soon as the words came out of her mouth.

"Well, I guess that answers the mystery of that puddle below you."

"What?" Sabrina was now freaking. She looked lower, and saw that there was a puddle on the porch, underneath her skirt. It wasn't pee, though. It was her cum. Her pussy was dripping through her panties. "I had to much to drink tonight."

"Relax Sabrina." Josh said. "I'm actually turned on by this."

She looked at him like he was a freak, but she had a big grin on her face. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's a college thing. In fact, I'd ask to come in and watch you sit on the toilet, but I can see Morgan inside, and I don't think she'd be happy to see me right now." He had recently dumped Morgan, which did not make her happy.

"Yeah, your probably right." Sabrina didn't really care about Morgan, but she knew that if Josh came inside, she'd lead him to her bed where they would have hours of hot kinky sex. Now there was nothing wrong with that, but she was still a virgin and had never even thought about sex before. Not even with Harvey, her high school sweet heart.

"I better let you go in, your peeing yourself again."

She looked down for a third time and was aghast to see more cum drizzling down from her skirt. "Gotta go." She pushed him back and quickly ran inside and closed the door behind Josh. Before he left, he bent down and inhaled the cum on the porch. Intoxicated by the scent, he dipped his finger in it and sucked it clean, than he left.

Inside the house, Sabrina ran across the living room to her bedroom.

"Have a good time?" Morgan asked, though her tone suggested that she didn't really care.

"It was great, gotta go." She closed the door behind her.

Morgan didn't really hear her, but when she smelled Sabrina's musky scent, she put down her magazine and inhaled deeply. "Wow, that's great perfume."

Inside her bedroom, Sabrina made sure that her other roommate, Roxy, wasn't around, and then she zapped herself to her aunts. Appearing in the kitchen, Sabrina yelled in shock when she saw her aunt Zelda spread eagled on the kitchen table, getting fucked by some naked guy in a lab coat, and her aunt Hilda bent over the counter, taking it in the ass by a large black bear.

"Ahhh! Aunt Zelda, aunt Hilda what are you doing with him," she pointed to the scientist, "and… cousin Ben?"

The bear looked over his shoulder and growled.

Zelda looked up from her wild sex and gasped. "Oh, Sabrina. Take five boys." She waved her fingers and zapped the scientist and cousin Ben away.

"Hey, what gives?" Hilda shouted. When she looked back and saw a very disturbed Sabrina, she stood up, "Oh shit." She said, as she comprehended.

"What were you two doing? Wait, I don't really want to know."

"I guess we owe you an explanation." Zelda said as she zapped on a lace night coat. Hilda also zapped one for herself.

"You think?" She was hysterical.

"Well, you see, there's a blue moon outside tonight."

"I know, that's why Josh walked with me in the campus park tonight."

"Yeah, but when there's a blue moon out in the mortal realm, witches … um, how can I explain this." Hilda explained.

"Witches get horny as other realm rabbits." Salem said, as he ran into the room and jumped onto the counter.

"Which explains why you're cumming on our kitchen floor." Zelda pointed out.

"Hmm." Salem jumped off the counter and went to where Sabrina was making a puddle, and he started licking up her dripping cum. "Yum, sweater then when she turned sixteen."

"Eew, Salem." Sabrina was grossed out. "Hey, wait a minute. So that was you under my covers." Salem just laughed and kept drinking.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?"

"Well, this was never an easy topic to talk about with you, and we did try after the first time, but you were to young to understand." Zelda explained.

"First time?"

"Yes, when you first arrived. There was a blue moon three months after your sixteenth birthday, and since you didn't have a boyfriend, your aunt Hilda and I had to…um… help you."

"Eew." Sabrina was grossed out.

"Luckily once the blue moon passes, a witch can choose to forget what happened. This is why you don't remember your first time . . . and the second time."

"Second time?"

Hilda answered this question. "It was close to your eighteenth birthday. We let you get drunk and then we went at it again with you. We offered to zap in Harvey, but you wanted your first time to be special. Afterwards, you forgot again."

"Well, I guess this is okay for this time. I've masturbated before and Roxy does have that great toy under her bed. I guess I can satisfy myself until I fall asleep and everything will be back to normal tomorrow."

"I'm afraid not honey." Zelda said.

Hilda walked up behind her sister and wrapped her arms around Zelda's waist. "You see a female witch must have at least nine orgasms before the moon sets, or she'll turn into a nymph. Which isn't always to bad, unless you like the life you're living now." Hilda's hands where slipping underneath Zelda's nightgown and began to fondle her breasts.

Zelda leaned her head back again Hilda and kissed her neck. "And they must be administered by someone. Toys and machines don't count."

"What are you two doing?"

"Well, you did make our 'guests' leave." Hilda said as her hands slid down into Zelda's pussy.

"This is getting really weird." Sabrina whined. "Where's cousin Ben, I can use his big cock inside me." She looked around for the bear but then stopped. "Eew, what am I saying." Her pussy continued to drip. "And how do I turn this off?" She said, pointing at her cunt. "I'm sorry honey, but you must have sex. You're welcome to stay with us. It will just be like old times." Zelda opened up her gown, showing Sabrina her shapely figure and slightly drooping breasts, as well as three of Hilda's fingers shoved up her shaved cunt.

"Yeah, we'll just keep it us three." Hilda said. "Well, maybe we can bring back cousin Ben. He is so big and strong."

"Grosse. Salem what are you doing now?" the black cat was fucking her leg.

"Hey, I may not be a witch anymore, or have any magic powers,but I'm still horny."

"I need to get out of here." Sabrina zapped herself back to her own house.

"I hope she's going to be all right." Hilda said, pulling on Zelda's clit.

"I'm sure she'll be okay." Zelda replied. "Now for our fun." She twirled her finger again, and zapped back in cousin Ben and her scientist, who's dick was covered in bear shit.

"Hey you two."

Ben growled and knocked Hilda back onto the counter.He proved this by shoving his huge cock back into Hilda's ass.

"Hey, does anyone know where Salem went?" Zelda said as she rode her scientist's dick.

*****

Back at the student house, Sabrina was pacing her floor. "What am I going to do? I need to have hot sex, but I want to stay a virgin."

"You heard your aunts' invitation. It doesn't have to be sex with a guy. Or even a human. Just as long as it's with something that's alive. Well, not even that if you listen to your second cousin, Hazel, who likes to have sex with ghouls."

"Grosse. I don't want to have sex with my aunts. Or the undead." She had fallen onto her bed and shoved her fingers down her panties, fingering her very wet pussy. "God, I am so horny. Hey, what happened to my bush?" She dropped her skirt and lifted her panties with a thumb. Her pussy was completely bald.

"It's another thing that happens when the blue moon is out. Your fuzz won't grow back for two months."

"What?" She freaked out, but she fell back and fingered herself faster. "Oh god, I need to get laid."

"And as for that, your aunts aren't your only options." Salem rolled onto his back and his tiny cat dick popped out of his sack.

"Oh please. That tootsie roll won't satisfy me." She ripped her top off and twisted a nipple underneath her bras.

Salem cried at this remark, but then said, "Well, you do have two attractive roommates. And Milo."

"Well, Milo is out, but that's okay because I don't want him. But the others…." Sabrina stood back up and walked over to Roxy's clothes hamper. Opening the hamper, she took out one of Roxy's few frilly panties. She had last worn it two nights ago to a party. They were white and covered in piss stains and cum stains. Sabrina raised them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Beautiful."

Walking back to the bed, she picked up Salem and thought about this. While walking, Salem used this time to rub himself against her breasts and sniff Roxy's panties whenever they reached his nose. "This might work. Roxy and I had talked about it before, though we were both really drunk. And I know that Morgan has done it before, because she talked to us about it. And she had that video tape."

She sat back down, and Salem walked over the bed to stand over Sabrina's pussy. With his tiny rough tongue he started licking her wet cunt. "Ohhh yes." He purred. Sabrina didn't notice, busy picturing her and her female roommates having sex.

"But how do I seduce them?"

Salem's answer was muffled in her pussy.

"Salem!" she shouted, pushing him to the floor.

Salem cried again, but then said, "You're a witch, use your magic. Just cast a spell on them."

"That's it." Sabrina stood up and walked over to her magic laptop, when she heard the front door slam shut.

"Men are all pigs." Roxy shouted. Forgetting about the spell (and her current wardrobe), Sabrina left the bedroom to see what was the matter. In the living room, she saw Morgan listening to Roxy complain about her date. Roxy's hair was black and flowed over the middle of her back as she moved. She was wearing a very hot pair of tight black leather pants and a tight black shirt. If Roxy was wearing this outfit, it meant that she was also wearing her only g-string and a push up bras. She looked incredibly hot in it. Morgan was also looking hot, wearing a blue top and spandex pants, with her red curly hair down.

"Can you believe he wanted me to fuck his best friend, while sucking him off?" Roxy was saying.

"What was the problem?" Morgan asked, not understanding.

"Why am I talking to you?" Roxy shook her head in defeat. Looking up she noticed Sabrina. "And why are you half naked and holding a pair of my dirty panties?"

She had forgotten about them. Throwing them back in the room, Sabrina tried to come up with some kind of explanation, but she was just too horny. Instead she ran at Roxy and took her in a deep embrace. Roxy was so surprised by this, she was unable to stop Sabrina, and Morgan just stared in shock. When Sabrina wouldn't end the embrace, Roxy's eyes closed and her arms wrapped themselves around her. After a couple of minutes, their embrace became more passionate as their tongues got involved, and Roxy's hands slid down to Sabrina's ass. Roxy didn't mind that Sabrina's panties were soaked and sticky, as she slid her hands beneath the flimsy material and squeezed.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Morgan asked, standing up.

Sabrina ended the embrace and Roxy took a few steps back. "Wow. That was incredible." The dark haired girl's head was spinning.

Turning to Morgan, Sabrina knelt down and pulled down her resident advisor's pants, exposing her pink pussy that was covered by downy red hair. You couldn't call it a bush, because it wasn't bushy. The hair covered her cunt, but didn't hide it.

"Sabrina!" Morgan was too shocked to do anything to stop her, so when Sabrina started licking her cunt, Morgan could only close her eyes and moan.

With a little prodding, Sabrina pushed Morgan back down onto the couch and spread her legs wide open. Now that she had full access, Sabrina leaned forward and stuck two fingers into Morgan's already dripping pussy. They fit easily in, so Sabrina was able to slip in a third. It too also slid in easily. Her pussy wasn't fat, but it sure was big. She must have a lot of experience.

While fingering her, Sabrina also continued licking. When Morgan's clit popped out, she took it between her teeth. Morgan yelped, but her eyes stayed closed and she continued to groan in pleasure.

"Oh Sabrina. If I had known you two were into this, I would have done this a lot sooner." Morgan said as she stroked Sabrina's red hair.

"Hey, I never said I was into this." Roxy said, backing away from the pair. She was freaked out and couldn't understand why the kiss had excited her so much, or even why the sight before her now was making her so hot.

Sabrina now had four fingers inside Morgan and it was finally starting to feel tight. Her clit had also swollen to a large size and Sabrina continued playing with it between her teeth. "Come on Roxy," Morgan said. "Just look at Sabrina white ass, just sticking up in the air like that. Look how wet she is. Her panties are so full of cum you can see her asshole through them. And they must be itchy too. She's been dripping for a while now, with no one to clean it up."

Roxy's eyes were pulled to Sabrina's ass when Morgan had mentioned it, and she now couldn't look away, even if she wanted to. Morgan was right; she could see Sabrina's tiny asshole. And her bald pussy underneath. Her fingers where still sticky from their contact with that ass and pussy. Roxy licked her fingers clean, and almost swooned from the sweet taste. It was incredible. And if that little bit from her fingers was good, then… She needed no more encouragement. Roxy dropped to the floor and pulled Sabrina's panties off, throwing them away where they landed on Salem's head. Laying down on her back, Roxy positioned herself so that her head was underneath Sabrina's hips and she could suck her cunt. Roxy waited for a few drops of cum to drip off into her mouth, before she buried her face into Sabrina.

Sabrina stopped her meal as she gasped from Roxy's sudden attention. Looking down, she smiled when she saw the raven-haired girl eating her snatch. Finally getting the attention she needed, Sabrina dove back into Morgan's red cunt. Morgan leaned back in the couch grinding her hips into Sabrina's face. "Oh Sabrina. You really know how to use your tongue."

"My aunts taught me well."

All three girls paused for a second after hearing this, but Sabrina just shrugged her shoulders and went back to Morgan's pussy, while Roxy returned to hers. When she felt Roxy's tongue pressing deep into her, she was in heaven. When Roxy stuck two fingers (all that she could fit) into her cunt, Sabrina let out a loud groan of deep pleasure. "Oh god, yesss, that's so good."

Morgan leaned forward and slid her fingers over Sabrina's back. "Here, let me make you more comfortable." She then unhooked Sabrina's braw, letting it fall to the floor, and letting her c-cup breasts hang down.

"Hmmm, let me thank you." Sabrina replied, as she pulled her four fingers out, made a fist, and shoved it into her older friend.

Morgan straightened and cried out, but once the pain past, she slid back down, letting Sabrina's fist go deeper in. "Good thing you have small hands." Morgan said. Sabrina was up to her wrist in Morgan.

"Hey, I can do that too." Roxy said as she slid out from underneath her and sat on her knees,

"What?!" Sabrina looked up from Morgan's pussy in alarm. Then screamed out as Roxy shoved her fist deep into Sabrina's cunt. "AHHHHH!!!"

Roxy also had small, delicate hands, but Sabrina's cunt was untouched and very tight. Roxy had enough trouble getting two fingers in, but now she had managed to fit her fist inside. Sabrina went from Heaven to Hell, but she didn't care. She accepted the pain and started grinding herself on Roxy's fist.

"Hey, no fair. Sabrina forgot all about me." Morgan complained. Sabrina's fist was still inside her, but now that the witch's attention was pulled away, she wasn't pumping her first anymore.

"I'm… I'm sorry… Morgan." Sabrina panted. The pain was finally passing as she got used to having a fist inside her cunt. She went back to pumping her fist, but when ever an orgasm shook her, she forgot about Morgan.

"Guess I'll have to do things myself." Morgan started pumping up and down Sabrina's fist, much like she does on a real cock, or on her favorite chair.

Sabrina felt Morgan grinding, and smiled up at the natural red head, before closing her eyes and groaning as Roxy continued to pump. "Oh god, yes." This was her ninth orgasm, and she was now safe from the affects of the blue moon, but Sabrina didn't care. The night was still young and she was still horny.

With some difficulty, Sabrina pulled her fist out of Morgan's cunt. She had some trouble with this, because Morgan was so tight, that she didn't want to let go. When it was out, Sabrina climbed up over Morgan and brought her hand to Morgan's lips. Both girls started licking clean Sabrina's sticky hand.

"Hey!" Roxy complained as Sabrina's movements dragged her along, since her fist was still connected. When she had regained her balance, Roxy tried to pull her own fist out of Sabrina's cunt, but it was still tightly clamped down on it. "Hey, let go. You're crushing my wrist." Roxy used her other hand to push against Sabrina's bare ass, trying to force her hand out, but with no luck. Finally she pinched Sabrina's ass with her long nails, but this only seemed to excite her more, as she cried out.

"Ouch!" Sabrina looked behind her and saw Roxy rolling on the floor in pain.

"My hand! Let go of my hand you tight cunt bitch."

"Sorry." Sabrina said and relaxed her cunt enough so Roxy could remove her wet and sticky, though swollen, hand.

At first, Roxy brought her hand to her mouth to suck it because of the pain, but as she tasted Sabrina's warm, salty cum, she started licking her hand like a popsicle.

"That looks good." Morgan said and Roxy moved closer to the two other girls and all three cleaned off Roxy's sticky hand.

When they where done, Roxy moved closer to Morgan and helped slide her shirt off. Just before it was over her head, Roxy stopped it, holding it over her eyes, and pinning her arms in the air. With Morgan held helpless, Roxy leaned forward and kissed the red head advisor on her ruby lips. Sabrina felt herself growing even wetter watching Roxy and Morgan tongue wrestle, and her hand unconsciously slid down to her dripping cunt. It was still stretched and sore from Roxy's fist, but this just allowed her to fit three fingers in. When Roxy finished her embrace, she pulled off Morgan's top and threw it aside. With her tiny breasts revealed, Morgan invited Sabrina over to suck on her erect nipples, while Roxy practically ripped her own clothes off. Sabrina accepted the offer with an appreciative appetite. Her moist lips took the right pink nub, while the now fully naked Roxy came over and took the left nipple in her own mouth. Morgan stood tall as she felt the two girls suckle. "If only my breasts were bigger," she whispered.

12