Blue Screen Brigade

Story Info
Busty gaming influencer/model has some fun with a big cock.
7.1k words
4.5
7.8k
14
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the streamers, influencers, social media platforms etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own PureRuby87 or any other streamer or social media influencer, or their characters or platforms.

Starring: Tatiana Badiu (PureRuby87 -- gamer, influencer, model)

Blue Screen Brigade -- PureRuby87

An erotic influencer fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Blue Screen Brigade specialised in computers, parts, peripherals and accessories ranging from full builds, service, security, backup and recovery to emergency callouts and repairs. They pride themselves on being able to handle anything from a total CPU meltdown to just repainting the letters on a keyboard. And with the bonus of having a 24/7 call-out service, at a price, of course, they backed up the popularity of their business with a top-notch service to match. With clients ranging from the average home to commercial, and including famous online influencers.

"Another day, another run of deliveries." Shawn Conner, one of the affiliated tech experts and delivery drivers of the Italian branch of Blue Screen Brigade, said with his latest package to be dropped off tucked under his arm as he pressed the doorbell to the apartment listed for this delivery. A step back to wait and bring out his official ID badge as the young, nicely toned and handsome man was clad in the rather standard uniform of a branded short-sleeved shirt and a set of comfy shorts.

Now whatever the man had been expecting to see when the door opened, he was soon very pleasantly surprised when his eyes were drawn immediately to a massive pair of large, rounded and ripe breasts packed into a straining bra with a tight pink-sleeved top that was barely buttoned up thanks to the vast size of those tits. A major distraction from the rest of this beauty with bright red dyed hair, plump glossed lips and a cute short skirt that hid her often overlooked juicy ass that matched her figure.

"S-Sorry!!" He stuttered with a blush as the woman smirked like she'd had this happen before as he offered the package. "Got a delivery here for a Miss T Badiu? Hope I'm pronouncing that right?"

"You're fine... And not just for checking out my 'equipment' here..." Tatiana Badiu, otherwise known better only by her handle PureRuby87, said with an all too casual tone for being stared at by a stranger. "After all, it's not like I didn't pick this outfit for a specific reason." She bluntly said to make it clear what she was doing.

"Well, damn... If you're not gonna get me in trouble with my boss about that, then it's all good, Miss."

"Miss? Don't be so formal, stranger." She teased as she now took a turn to look him over while she held the box. "Call me Ruby." The woman who lives and works in Italy is American-born and of Romanian descent said with a delicious tone to her thick accent.

"Well, Ruby..." Conner smiled as they locked eyes. "I guess with an outfit like that you must be one of those influencers online? At least a model for one of the 'exclusive content' sites?" He assumed. "Would explain what you'd ordered in the box there."

"Someone's well prepared to go out fulfilling quests if you figured that out so quickly." PureRuby joked again with gamer lingo. "Then again, if you did know who I was you would have called me Ruby right off the bat... And probably recognised my tits first before the face..." She added as she saw him sneak another look at her on shameless display rack.

"You're not gonna let me get back to my 'quests' so easily without reminding me of that, huh?" Shawn joked back with a smile.

"Maybe... Maybe not..." Tatiana smirked and gave another look over the nicely handsome and hunky man. "You certainly aren't like most 'NPCs' I come across... Or are you more of a main character in the making who can carry out a quest or two for me?" She said with a brief run of her tongue across her pouty upper lip.

"...Depends..." He said as he locked eyes with her. "What kind of 'quests' are we talking about here?" He said with a suggestive tone to see if he could call the bluff of the confident beauty.

"How about you step inside this 'quest hub' and find out, traveller?" She boldly offered as she stepped back and held the door open. "Just watch your feet. Don't want to upset the rabbits now, do we?"

"No, no we don't..." He smiled, taking up the offer before he looked at the floor. "Oh, you meant actual rabbits! I get it..." He laughed as he stepped inside.

* * *

A few moments later, inside of PureRuby's videogame den the redheaded, busty stunner was sat on her high-end gaming chair but turned away from her PC and consoles set-up and the merch of figures and the like on the shelves. Her attention with approving eyes and a grin to match was on the lucky stud she'd invited in as she watched him lower his shorts and step out of them. A very 'Legendary-class' weapon revealed to her in the form of his thick, long and hardening cock as he even pulled his shirt up and off for a full look at his hunk frame before she reached forward and stroked his cock. Only a few rounds of pumps are needed to get him rock-hard. A fact helped by how her huge tits jiggled away as she moved her arm.

"Well then... Let's see if you've got what it takes to be a Main Character... Or if you're just another NPC..." She teased before she brought his cock to her glossed lips. She didn't even waste time with a pre-tease of licking as she guided him in. A moan left him as those full, pouty lips wrapped around his thickness while she let out a moan of approval at the feeling of being stretched out. Something she seemingly hadn't gotten for quite a while. "Mmmmm... Shhhhlllkkk... Mmmmm..." She didn't hold back either. She went to work as she slid her mouth down along his prick before she eased back up towards the crown. Just to roam back down as her hand at the base just kept his rod steady for her to slurp on. That left her free to focus on establishing the rhythm to get into a nicely timed movement for a hint that this is far from the first time she's sucked some dick.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Yeah, suck that fucking dick, Ruby..." The lucky delivery man groaned as he stared down. The red hot sight of her stunning face and full lips as they moved along his meaty dick to apply some saliva onto his length. Her bright red hair swayed as she steadily pumped along his rod but, for another sign of her experience with dishing out oral, her free hand came up to brush her hair back and not simply to keep the view clear for him. "Fuck! MMMM... God damn, that's... Mmmmm... Real fucking good, Ruby... Keep sucking that cock..." He encouraged, and in turn, felt the light moans vibrate off his prick as she seemingly got a buzz from her online handle being used during sex. As if from the steady and smooth way she sucked his cock she needed any further encouragement to stuff her mouth full with the shaft of a man she's only just met today.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Shhhhrrrllppp..." Her gorgeous eyes sent a well-practised seductive look, the same kind she's used in countless sexy snaps for her exclusive content sites, up at him as she bobbed away on his dick. The minutes easily passed, much to her approval as indicated by the groans she still let out around his cock as she blew him. Her test to see if her hunch about him being able to handle a busty bombshell like her proved delightfully true as she could slurp away so much his cock got nicely slick with her saliva. Without the usual risk of a guy blowing after a minute. That allowed the drool to slowly drip along her chin from her repeated sucks along the shaft to start to land on those massive, world-class tits she had on shameless display.

Not that at this point of the fun, either of them had checked the clock to keep track of time even with him still being on the clock for the delivery rounds he's supposed to be on. Both enjoyed one Hell of a wicked distraction here as he enjoyed a set of juicy lips perfectly wrapped around his meat to make him moan. While she groaned, getting filled up quite unlike anything she's had for weeks if not longer as she feasted on this stranger's big dick. Those meaty inches taken deeper into her far from a novice oral hole as she removed her hand from the base. Not letting it get lazy as she moved down to under him. A sly trick to gently take hold of his nicely sized balls for a soft massage as she smirked around his dick. She still slurped away, of course, while her free hand kept her bright red hair back as she made a lusty mess all over his fuck-stick and a bit of the same down her neck and across her huge rack.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! You're fucking hungry for this dick, Ruby? Mmmmm shit..." He said with a groan. Able to impress in his own right to handle the sensations of her fingers, more used to achieving countless trophies and achievements in videogames, as they stroked over his nutsack. Coupled with her fantastic, hot and wet mouth. She pumped along his vast size and got closer to the base. Those full lips shined even more with the drool she left on his pole and cared little about leaving the exposed skin of her breasts to glisten even more than one of her oil-themed videos and shoots. "Mmmmm... Fucking take it deep, Ruby... Get this dick nice and fucking ready... Ahhhhh... To fuck the Hell out of you..." He vowed, and with his length being still rock hard after being on the receiving end of the kind of blowjob that would have easily made most men, and all of her Simps too, cum in mere minutes? It was a vow more than just a cock promise.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." She sensed that as her eyes lustfully narrowed before she took hold of his thighs. A full-on display of what she gets up to when not gaming or doing content as she confidently plunged her mouth straight down into his crotch. That huge cock stuffed down her throat as she loudly groaned, much like the moan that escaped the man who got his cock worshipped by such a snug, hot oral tunnel. She didn't even gag for a moment as she stared up with another piercing stare and slurped on his rod while her soaked chin pressed against his balls that her palm still massaged. Like this was just part of the 'quest' she'd given him to prove he was worth her time. A slow pull back to drag her lovely lips along his size before she pulled off. The porno-worthy moan that escaped her proved he'd met her high standards as she licked her lips to admire the mess over his length.

"Well then, traveller... Your sword has been well enchanted for this 'quest'..." Tatiana said with a smirk of approval as she sat back in her gamer chair.

"Something tells me you're used to guys 'swords' breaking after a few minutes of battle, huh?" Shawn stated the obvious as he sat back and stared with wide eyes and a grin as she began to undo the last buttons of her admittedly barely on top.

"Try seconds..." PureRuby sighed before she smiled again, and gave him a reason to keep doing so as she peeled her top off to show that straining bra. Not for too long before she licked her lips and reached back. Those incredible, massive enhanced tits bounced free as she took off the bra and showed rock-hard nipples, both adorned with silver piercings to show she's not just a mere cock-tease e-girl to be that kinky, that topped each.

"I can fucking believe that..." Conner agreed and could see exactly why as he backed up again so she could get to her feet. Sliding down her skirt quickly before doing the same to her panties, the sight of that half of her underwear matching the bra was more a sign than she had planned to film some content for her spicy sites today rather than being down to fuck. Not that his attention was on anything other than her juicy, rounded ass and the sight of her shaved and smooth pussy with the clear moisture over her folds.

"Well? What are you waiting for, hero?" The redhead smirked, playing up to her love of gaming with the remark while she got back into her chair and took up a position with her legs shamelessly spread wide while her arms reached behind her to grab the back of her chair. The smirk stayed on her as she watched him step in, not giving a single hint of concern about the fact he pushed his dick into her slot bareback. "MMMM... Ooooooooh FUCK! MMMM..." The moans were loud and instant as she felt that thick length, coated in her drool, stretch her love tunnel delightfully as her body responded with an all too eager buck against him as he started to thrust. That caused her huge tits to bounce right from the start as she got banged and the slight creak of her chair as it took the strain barely heard from the moans the two of them let out.

"MMMM... I'm surprised... AHHHH... You didn't go right for the tits first! MMMM..." The American-born, Romanian-descent beauty smiled as she ran her tongue over her top lip to show how very pleasantly surprised about that fact she was. Especially as it meant she got to moan loudly and enjoy a big cock plunge in and out of her dampening pussy. A lean of her head to gaze over the tops of those massive, jiggling tits of hers to watch that meaty dick pump into her tightness. "MMMM... You must have... AHHHH... Looked up the walkthrough to know how to... MMMM! Tackle such an important quest like this! MMMM..." She playfully teased as her eyes locked onto his moaning features with another smouldering look that was just like those on her stunning photoshoots for her sites. Expect for once she showed off all of her stunning, curvaceous frame here as she took a big cock deep into her tight pussy for a sight that if recorded would have broken the Internet if not sent her fans worldwide into meltdown.

"AHHHH FUCK... MMMM... Figured... MMMM! I'd need to earn fucking those tits first! MMMM!" The tech expert wisely said as he smiled before he let out another moan as he worked his cock firmly and smoothly in and out of her wet twat. A display that he wasn't exactly a novice when it came to filthy action like this as his hands kept a grip on her slender waist while she took care of her legs to keep them spread wide for full access to her slot. Unsurprisingly, his gaze was fixed right down on her mountains to enjoy the shakes as she jolted back into her gaming chair with each pump he delivered. Before her body bucked back against his dick as he pulled a few inches back just to drive back in and make them both moan in delight.

"MMMM! Smart move, rookie! MMMM FUCK!!" She smirked again. Her hand briefly came off the chair as it creaked and rocked from the stiff way she was being fucked on it. A hiss soon left her parted lips as her hands took hold of those heavy tits to deeply grope before she captured the nipples for a quick tug. A performance a different kind compared to her steamy videos as her hands slid back along her body, brushed her long dyed red hair back and then resumed the task to hold the chair for support. That purposely allowed him to show his ability as he went to town on her slick and tight pussy. Getting her own 'quest rewards' here as the smack of his body hitting her curvy frame was soon heard as he plunged in deep. More groans left her from the feeling of being both stretched wide and filled right up in a way that left her looking even more like a porn star than ever before.

The plans of completing his actual day job and other deliveries were more than put on hold for now as he groaned and carried on with his long stare at her amazing tits as he made them bounce from the stiff thrusts he sent into her twat. A constant stream of moans from his mouth thanks to how tight and wet her love tunnel was clamped around his thickness. Her lusty shifts to match his pace ensured his dick was stuffed fully into her box and only a couple of inches pulled out when he moved back. Just to ram back in and make a firm slap ring out around her gaming den they've now turned into a sexual one. The first drops of sweat started to form across his forehead as he groaned to show the high standard of action needed to properly satisfy a woman built like her.

"MMMMM... Keep it up, traveller! AHHHH FUCK! I might have... MMMM! More quests for you... MMMM! If you continue to level up like this... MMMM FUCK!!" The redheaded content creator and online model showed that even getting action this good from a cock so long and thick, she hadn't quite lost her mind to the lust just yet. Able to keep up the dirty talk while teasing as she arched back in her chair and let him plough away into her needy, snug pussy. Fresh, sinful moans escaped her full lips with each balls deep thrust she handled to leave his cock now with a shine of her juices. No shame shown at all for the fact she's now taken all that big dick in two of her pleasurable holes so far and, from the knowing smile on her moaning lips, she knew she'd give that prick a good time with her infamous titties too before this was all said and done.

"AHHH... I like the sounds of that..." Conner said with a smile as he eased his dick out of her slick hole to make the both of them groan from the empty feeling.

"I bet you do..." Tatiana smiled back as she stood up from her chair when he stepped back. "Can't just have repetitive gameplay with just the same old missions now, can we?" She teased before motioning for him to take up a seat in that already well-used (and not for its intended purpose) chair.

"No... No, we can fucking not..." Shawn grinned as he took the offer to leave him in the sweat left from her body on the seating. His cock standing straight up and ready for even more from her. "And I'm ready to... MMMMMPPPHHHH!!"

Whatever he'd been planning on saying was cut off by those huge tits being stuffed into his face to smother him as she took up the mount position on his lap. Her pussy dropped down along his cock until she met the base. Her hands went to the back of his head to keep his face applied to her incredible rack as she wickedly grinned like she'd wanted to do this for a long time and finally had a guy who could last with her. So she dished out a very fitting reward as she began to bounce on his lap. Her wet and tight pussy pumped along his fuck-stick as her huge mounds rubbed against his moaning face as he grinned into the ample flesh while her flaming red hair swayed behind her as she fucked his cock.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Steady yourself, traveller! MMMM FUCK!! AHHHHH!!" The beauty known online as PureRuby87 tilted her head back to moan as she worked her stunning, curvaceous frame sharply up and down on this familiar cock. A further test not just for what this lucky man and his big dick could handle from the online model and social media star, but what her gaming chair could endure from the hard bounces and rocks back and forth it had to take thanks to her ride. "MMMM!! FUCK!! This mission is one... MMMMM!! Very few have gotten to take on before! AHHHH FUCK!!" She admitted to, in her unique, teasing way, to show that she wasn't used to action lasting this long before. She took full advantage of this face as she drove her wet pussy right down to make a loud slap ring out as her body collided with his frame. Her smooth and swift pace is another sure piece of lewd proof that unlike some influencers online she doesn't look like sex on legs, but can deliver red-hot action as well.

"MMMMPHHH! MMMMM! HMMMMPHHH!!" Not that right now he could see anything expert a massive set of tits as they covered him and rubbed across his face. Little choice, as if he hated a single moment of this, but to moan into her ample, to put it mildly, flesh with attempts to lick, kiss and suck on her mounds as she pressed into him. Motorboating him in a way that would make countless men and probably even a good few porn stars suffer an early finish from the outstanding feeling. He thankfully for them both could take it. Still with his wits about him as he held her waist to make sure she didn't jolt off his dick from her very energetic bounces and allowed her to bounce away. His cock kept rammed up into her dripping love tunnel without a single thrust needed to be delivered by him as she happily did all the work for them both.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12