Blue Screen Brigade - Mia Khalifa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM..." The former porn star purred into the mouth of her new found lover as he put on a performance of his own that, along with the size and length of his dick, showed he could have been a co-star of hers during that short lived career of hers. Sweat coating her stunning enough already body as she shifted back and forth on the couch under him. Loving the pleasure from having her pussy ploughed hard and deep as he kept his stiff pace going. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM!! MMMMM..." Her nipples brushing against his chest as she clutched onto him and made sure he couldn't pull out too many inches of that fat dick before he rammed back in to make himself groan as they kept making out. Swapping spit as well as moans like they've been fuck buddies for years instead of an hour or so, and no bet timer needed to show that he can last even being balls deep in a stunner like her.

Joseph was now starting to feel the effects of keeping up with a clearly sexually skilled beauty like this as the perspiration was forming across his body. Dipping his fat white prick in and out of her damp slot as he balls slapped off her dark skin. Making her rock back on the couch underneath him as he showed off his own skill and pumped away. Able to pull away from the lip lock with a grin as they both moaned loudly, and without any shame, out as he pistoned away into her snatch. Going back to her mounds with a hand in to grope at the ample flesh, keeping her groaning in approval as her legs were so tight around him her ankles were crossed behind his back. Ensuring he had no place else to go at the moment but to keep on drilling her, as if he was going to miss out on a piece of pussy this good and experienced.

"MMMMM... Had enough, babe?" Bruce said with a smile, as he felt her legs unwrap from around his body. Allowing him to catch a brief break as he pulled out of that dripping wet twat. "How else do you want it? Wanna ride me again?"

"Ahhhh... Something even better, stud..." She grinned, licking her lips. "Stay right there..." Mia said, moving off the couch as he watched her leave. Hurrying off to a side room before she came back in with a clear bottle. "Now we'll fucking see if you can last." She said, pouring out the cool liquid onto his cock.

"Oh shit! That fucking lube?" He grinned now as she used a hand to quickly pump his dick and work it all over his pole. "Fuck yeah... Didn't think chicks were really into this shit..." He said as he watched her move back to the couch. Up on her knees as she reached back to spread her own thick backside.

"Mmmmm... Well, this one fucking is..." Khalifa smirked, before making herself sigh as she slipped a coated finger into her own asshole. Pumping slowly in and out, putting on a little show as she lubed herself up and worked her digit in nicely deep. Showing that she's not a stranger to some backdoor fun. "Ahhhhh... And if you can handle my ass? Mmmmm... You really will have earned... Uhhhh! That fucking tit fuck!" She hissed, finger banging her rump to get the lube worked nicely in before she closed the bottle and dropped it down to the floor. Assuming a position she was clearly familiar with as she leaned forward to prop herself up with one hand on the back of the couch for support. Almost doggy style but her free hand down underneath herself and already playing with that click pussy in anticipation.

"That's another bet I'll gladly fucking take up, babe..." He said, moving up behind her and spreading those plump, dark skinned cheeks. Pushing his fat white dick into her asshole and making them both groan out as even with all the lube, there was incredible tightness there that showed even as experienced as sex as she was? This wasn't a hole she so easily offered up to any dick that she took on. "MMMMM SHIT... Like a fucking vice! FUCK..." He moaned as his hands went to her hips, gripping as he began to ease his length out of her asshole before pushing back in. Giving himself and the stunning influencer he was now fucking up the ass time to adjust to the sensations. The feeling thrilling her clearly as her hand rubbed away at her pussy while he focused on sliding his shaft in and out of her booty.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! AHHHHH... YEAH!! MMMMM!! Fuck that ass, stud! MMMMM FUCK!! COME ON! FUCK!!" She begged as she looked back over her shoulder. Rocking her gorgeous, curvaceous body back and forth in time with his pumps. Helping to work his prick further into her vice-like back passage as she groaned. Her long hair hanging down and swaying in time with the motion she was making her body to as she got that big cock stuffed into her thick ass. "AHHHHH SHIT... FUCK!! SO... MMMMM!! SO FUCKING BIG!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The sweat was dripping off her face as she gasped in pleasure. Keeping her body leaning over so her juicy cheeks could push back towards his waist as she held onto the couch for support. Moaning out each time that cock pushed into her tightest of holes to fill her up, gradually stretching her more and more. All as she kept herself more than stimulated with her hand quickly roaming across her already moist folds while she took it up the ass at the same time.

"AHHHHH... Holy fucking shit!! MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK..." He groaned as that thick ass started clapping back into him, the sound ringing out to fit perfectly with their shameless moans as he tapped her from the back. Her thick flesh rippling away as the dark skin crashed into his pale body over and over. Just feeling the brush of her soaked fingers against his balls when they slapped off of her as she kept self pleasuring while enjoying his dick stuffing her back passage full. "MMMMM! Don't recall ever seeing... AHHHHH... You taking it up the ass in one of your scenes..." He smirked, daring to say that while pumping away into her juicy cheeks. Keeping a hold of her so she could keep driving back to take his prick. Her tunnel still clamped around his thickness but a smooth and steady motion in and out of her possible now as she kept working her rump to meet his firm thrusts.

"MMMM!! FUCK YOU!! OOOOOOOOH!! Some things... MMMM SHIT!! I keep for myself... AHHHHH FUCK!!" She claimed in between loud and lusty moans of delight. Her glasses just staying on her nose as she kept shifting back and forth. Keeping her thick ass clapping back into him each time he drove in and make her cheeks jiggle from the stiff impact. Her head tilting back as she quickened the motion of her hand again, leaving juices trickling down her wrist from the feverish action. "MMMMM FUCK!! Or maybe I just... MMMMM SHIT... Never found... AHHHHH!! The right... MMMMM FUCK!! FUCKING DICK!! OOOOOOHH!! That deserved to fuck my ass on film!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The former porn star turned influencer groaned out. Strands of her long, dark hair sticking to her cheeks now but still rocking herself back and forth. Sending her booth smacking firmly into his waist but neither of them feeling any sting of pain as she continued to give back as good, and as hard, as she was taking herself. Especially so considering the lewd multi-tasking she was doing of fucking herself on that hard, long cock while still rubbing over her own pussy at the same time.

He smiled down, not caring too much for her excuses while he kept he shaft working like a piston in and out of that thick booty. The loud clap of their frames meeting ringing out along with their moans, and despite the repeated contact of her rump and his crotch neither of them were turning a shade of pink from the harsh collision. Just driving straight back in as he filled her asshole up with his prick and she shifted back to take the next, fresh thrust between those more than ample cheeks. Drilling the influencer and model from the back as he went balls deep into her still super snug back passage. Just like how he's already been in to the limit into her throat and her pussy before lasting inside of her tightest of holes. From her moans, it looks clearly like she's getting off on this wicked anal sex even more than having her twat stuffed as she keeps rubbing at her lower lips while his fat dick ploughs into her booty over and over.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! CUMMING!! GONNA... OH SHIT... GONNA CUM! GONNA... FUCKING!! CUUUUUUUUUMMM MMMMMM!!" Mia panted out, her head hanging down and her glasses almost falling off her nose as her furious strokes over her slot helped her to get off on being fucked up the ass. Further soaking her digits with her fluids and more jolting in response to his thrusts than pushing back as she came hard. Her mouth open and gasping with a trail of shameful drool hanging off her tongue as unlike during her brief time in porn, there was no need to fake the pleasure she was feeling her. "FUCK!! MMMMMM... AHHHHHH FUUUUUCK..." She gasped, keeping her hand brushing away over her dripping folds as she rode out the waves of pleasure. Helped along by the stud behind her pumping away into her back passage as he eased off the pace and force of his motion. Grinning as he let her shift away as he pulled out of her ass and got to enjoy the now more gaping state of that once vice-like hole he'd just been balls deep in.

But no rest for him as he took a hold of her and made her sit on the edge of her couch that they've been fucking on. "High time for my prize..." He said, placing his fact cock, and straight out from between her ass cheeks no less, between those huge, rounded tits of hers.

"That better not be another joke, asshole..." Mia smirked up at him as she didn't object at all as she brought her hands up. Not needing to apply to much pressing to the sides of her rack as she sandwiched the prick she's now every familiar with. "But you fucking earned it... Now let's see how long you can last before you fucking drown in me in your fucking spunk..."

"MMMMMM... Don't think I'll need a timer for this one..." He said, still smiling as he stared down and watched his shaft slide in and out of her mounds as he thrust up between her titties. Even as she moved them against his cock and shifted her sweat-dripping upper body to pleasure his dick so he really didn't even need to pump at all. Telling, she showed no issue with servicing a fat piece of man-meat that has just come straight out of her back passage. Groaning from the pleasure as being trapped in between two certified porn star quality tits felt just as good to him as when he'd been balls deep in her holes during the course of this sexual encounter. A fresh smacking sound now ringing out when the bottom of her tits hit off of his frame as she worked along his thrusting dick.

The Lebanese-American beauty licked her lips as she stared up with a sexy smile. Not even needing to watch as she pumped her breasts up and down along and against his dick. Showing this was an action she's performed plenty of times before as she looked up through her glasses as she dished out a titty fuck to the moaning stud. Her mounds more than nicely wrapped around his long white cock as she massaged him with the ample, dark toned flesh of her mounds. Moaning a little herself from the hot sensation of a fat dick ploughing up into her deep cleavage. Taking a moment to lean over his cock, showing off the tricks she still has at her disposal even with her career now as an influencer, as she spat down onto his cock. Letting the saliva be rubbed over his inches and onto her already sweat-soaked skin when he pulled down into her bust before pumping back up while she dragged her titties back and forth along him to match his sharp rhythm.

"Mmmmm... Fuck! Fucking like that, stud? Huh? Mmmmm..." She licked her lips, staring up again as she worked her mountains up and down with smooth slides, keeping her rack pressed up and against his inches. The pressure around his tool proof alone that this far from the first time she's pleasured a dick with her cock, and not needing to show any video proof from the past either to back that up. "Mmmmm... Glad I fucking kept this until last... Or I would have just been fucking this fat... Fucking... Cock all fucking day with my big fucking tits!" She added with a grin as she made him moan. Going from pleasuring him with her mouth, pussy and ass to now using her curvy body to keep him moaning. Seeing the sweat rolling down that toned, pale body of his while she made her dark skinned tits clap down into his crotch when she drove them down to his base and he pistoned up into her juicy rack.

"MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMM..." He groaned deeply. His cock starting to pulse now sandwiched between her titties as impressively after all this time he was finally heading to his limit. Able to get in another round of deep, stiff thrusts in and out of those juicy, rounded mounds before then as he moaned out. Enjoying that rack sliding back and forth against his pumps as her massive mounds stayed clamped against his sides and around him as tight as she could push. "MMMMM SHIT! SHIT!! Here... UHHHHH! Here it fucking cums, babe!!" He was able to warn as his prick throbbed again. She would have been happy to just milk his prick there and then with her breasts but he had another idea. Wanting to get a fitting 'money shot' with the former skin flick starlet as he pulled out of her rack and started to furiously stroke himself out while aiming at her face.

There were no objections from her as she sat up straight and groaned when the first blast of spunk hit across her gorgeous face. Not even recoiling when the jizz coated over the lens and frame of her glasses as his load splattered onto her features. Hitting into her hair across her forehead and at the sides of her face, let alone the strands already stuck to her cheeks. With her nose, lips and chin getting a bit of it too before he aimed his cock downward. Grunting out deeply as he stroked out the last, impressive shots out onto those big tits he'd just been fucking. A more than generous amount dumped onto her so it would look like she'd had two separate guys cumming on her, with one unloading onto her face exclusively and the other onto her chest. A broad smile on his face when his cock finally went soft and he wiped the last drips onto her tits.

"Mother fucker..." Mia smirked, having to pull down her glasses a bit to look over the frames since her sight was blinded with the spunk coating and now dripping from her eyewear. "Glad I fucking wear these... You could have taken out my damn eyes!"

"And you nearly squeezed my damn dick off with her tight ass alone, never mind those tits..." He claimed with a smirk. "So I guess we're even."

"Guess we are... As long as you help me clean up." Khalifa said as she let go of her now cum-coated tits.

"Sure, that's the least I can do. Especially since you're supposed to be a client and all." Bruce said with a nod as he stayed smiling.

"Oh, I can fucking see what kind of special service you do for a customer..." She smirked back as his load slowly dripped off her face, adding to the mess on her tits. "Guess that just means I'll make sure to order you up for this kind of 'home service' next time I need some help." Mia said as her gaze lingered on his cock for a moment. "Which after this? Might be real fucking soon..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12