Blue Screen Brigade: Paige Spiranac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM FUCK!! Sounds like... UHHHHH! A great fucking deal to me!" The lucky hunk underneath her taking this ride moaned out with an as expected wide smile. Taking up her words more as a direct challenge than a mere offer as he began to do some motion matching of his own just like she'd been doing in the previous position. Working his hips upward as she dropped down. Sending his cock nice and deep up into her as that slap of their bodies connecting got a little sharper. Ensuring she was nice and filled up when they matched the rhythm of the other. Also causing her rock up a little bit more further on that thick shaft when she lifted up. Her skirt flying up in the air to finally reveal a hint of the fun going on underneath as this shameless hook-up continued.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM! FUCK YES! A real... AHHHHH FUCK! Real fucking good deal! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The blonde bombshell was all too happy to agree as she felt the fruits of her own encouragement with how his cock was ramming up into her snatch as she drove herself straight down into him. Fucking herself onto that big dick as much as it was actively thrusting quick and hard into her still needy box. Still no care in the world to the risks of taking a total stranger into her bareback as she bounced away. Staring down with lust while still keeping his hands pressed into her shaking titties as she kept them pushed up and out into him. A fresh groan of approval each time his fingers squeezed and explored her rack to make it seem like this isn't just a rate time of her getting a dick that was big enough to satisfy and good enough to last inside of her fantastic, hot and wet pussy. She finally had a guy who had a clue about how to treat her big boobs correctly.

The tech expert and delivery guy underneath her moaned out, starting to sweat himself as he watched that gorgeous, curvy body of the social media beauty raise and lower onto his thrusting dick. Only getting quick flashes of seeing the actual penetration going on as her plaid skirt flowed up and down in time with both of their motions. The pleasure of her still tight walls, leaving his prick coated in her juices making sure he moaned away as he gave back as much pleasure as he got by thrusting up to match her bounces. Those juices dripping down her inner thigh to catch and stain onto the tops of those sexy above the knee socks she still had on to make even more of a mess of herself than her sweaty state and messy hair already had her in. Perhaps he was even dishing out that extra bit more enjoyment to the horny golf star on top of him with how his hands weren't getting even the chance to pull away thanks to her tight grip to ensure he kept on groping away at her. Not that from his grin he felt like missing out on getting as much of those titties as he possibly could.

"MMMMM... Not fucking bad at all..." Paige said as she finally let go of his hands. Acting like she wasn't already more than blown away by him being able to keep up with her as she dismounted him with a groan. "Hold tight there. Let me get something real quick..." She said as she moved over to the cabinet in the corner of the room where she's put that delivery box onto before the action got underway. No complaints from him of course as he sat up and watched her come back with the lid already opened up on a tube of what appeared to be sexual lubricant. "Might as well go for the real 'hole in one' everyone wants from me, right?" She shamelessly grinned before making him groan out as she squirted a little bit of the liquid onto her hand. Using it to stroke away onto his fat cock to ready him up for clearly some butt fucking to come.

"You said it, not me..." Frank stated with a groan as she continued to put on a show. Turning around with a well practised lean pose to stick out her skirt covered butt out, and not for planning on taking a gold swing either. Reaching her her skirt with lubed up fingers and not caring about staining her attire either as she reached her backside. Making herself gasp out as she pushed a digit into herself and gave a quick round of pumps in and out of herself. Looking like a motion she wasn't exactly unfamiliar with either as she despite her own tightness she still moved smoothly in and out of her own back passage for a good couple of minutes.

"Oh, I think you can handle it..." Paige said, with a lusty smirk as she closed the tube up and dropped it down. Still not taking off either the golf skirt or her above the knee socks as she moved back up onto the bed but this time facing the other way from him. Getting up into the classic hands and knees position but her lower clothing not keeping her lower holes covered for too long as he moved up to kneel behind her. Easing the skirt up to expose that juicy, rounded ass as he lined his shaft up with the last of her holes he was getting to sample. Already her gaze cast over a shoulder in anticipation as she doing a little grinding with her rump against his dick as he pressed against her freshly lubed up tightness.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Her blonde haired head tilted back instantly when he finally penetrated into the tightest of all her holes. And even he had to just pause and groan out, adjusting to this vice-like grip around his thickness that made him feel she'd rarely if at all offered up this hole to anyone, including her ex-husband. Already her hands gripping into her own bedsheets with two big handfuls, and not caring about the questionable stain of lube off some of her fingers from the grip. Hissing out from a mix of pleasure and pain as even as down to fuck like she was, this was a huge amount of thick dick to handle in her tight asshole. "UHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted out, staring back as his hands went to her waist for a firm hold as he began to thrust. Making her body jolt in response as her big tits swung back and forth underneath her as she got fucked from behind. Groaning out as she had to adjust quickly to being stretched out by this moaning stud's huge dick.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! Fucking tight as Hell! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!" He was stating the obvious as he groaned out behind this horny blonde bombshell. Smoothly working that lubed up dick into her super tight backside as her skirt, hiked up above her juicy cheeks, swayed slightly while her plump booty began to jiggle as he pushed in and out of her. Easing in a little more of this thick inches into her as he spread her open over time. Once again impressing as he lasted inside such a tight backside especially at this already late stage of the fun. Sweat rolling off his nicely toned frame as he banged the gorgeous former pro golfer turned social media personality from the back. But for once in more control of the pace as his thrusts were making her shift back and forth rather than a proper motion under her own power.

That in part was due to her keeping herself up in the doggy style position now with only one arm. The other hand down under her stunning body to plunge a couple fingers into her already soaking wet and well fucked pussy. More than overriding the pain from her tight back passage being stretched wide as she delivered some self-loving to herself with quick pistons of her digits into her slot. Going knuckles deep in quick fashion while her juicy ass cheeks jiggled away as his thrust went in deeper at a firm pace. Still managing to keep looking back over her shoulder through strands of her swaying blonde hair to show the burning desire for a man she'd only just met an hour before but has let complete a 'tour' of her holes, and nothing to go with putting balls into any golf course holes either.

"AHHHHH FUCK! OH FUCK YES! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCKING FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK IT! OH FUCK SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!!" The sweat was dripping off the already stunning features of the influencer and brand ambassador as her curvy frame jolted back and forth in response to those firm thrusts into her rear. Keeping her huge breasts swaying in time with her body as they hung underneath. All as her pumping fingers made sure more juices dripped down to not just further stain her socks covering her inner thigh and legs, but leave splats of evidence down on her own bedsheets underneath her. "UHHHHH! FUCK! DON'T FUCKING STOP! AHHHHH! SO GOOD! YES! FUCKING YES!! AHHHHH! FUCK... MMMMM! FUCK THAT ASS! OH FUCK!!" She begged as her fingers kept ramming away into her over and over like she was caught up in her own personal sex-controlled time loop. Her moans loud and shameless and joined not by his own groans of delight, but the sinful clap of her thick cheeks striking both against one another and his waist as he plunged in deep.

Showing that despite his own moans and moisture all over him he still had some left in the tank to give not just her, but perhaps her overlooked, juicy backside the kind of pounding it deserves. Keeping her held in place so he could thrust in smooth and straight. Sending his crotch smacking into her plump ass cheeks to fill her up to a limit she's never had touched before. Easing back a few inches right after before driving back in to repeat the motion and enjoy the clap of her butt into him over and over. Giving her the sort of action that many a lover before, including her ex-husband, hadn't been able to deliver to a woman putting on a performance of her own to make her look like she'd be more suited for a career in adult films than anything to do with golfing.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! C-CUMMING! GONNA... FUCKING!! CUM!! MMMMMM!!" She barely managed to squeal out in loud delight before she kept her fingers rammed into her slot as she came all over them. Groaning out as her head hung down like she'd finally been defeated by not just some hard anal sex but this man's huge, long and thick shaft. Moaning out as more juices trickled down the inside of her legs to join the stains down her high socks and all the splattering across the sheets of her bed. And getting fucked still through her peak as the stud behind her managed to hold out despite her asshole clamping around him. His last rounds of firm thrusts ensuring she got to experience every moment of perhaps the hardest orgasm of her life before he finally pulled out. Making her groan as her asshole was left sinfully gaping from the sort of anal action that would render a normal woman unable to sit without pain for well over a week.

No such worries for her as even after just finishing her own peak, she was ready to pay back her sudden lover for such pleasure. Casting him another lusty grin as she motioned for him to move off the bed as she shifted to sit perched on the edge rather like how this had all began. He wasn't planning on objecting as he moved to stand on the floor and them moved around to be in front of her. Not needing to say a word as she cupped her massive tits from the sides and used them to press into his dick, capturing them for a red hot sandwich. Not even caring that this dick had just come right out of her ass as she started to work her rack up and down to make him moan as she finally made good on the earlier promise by rewarding her with a fuck from her big breasts.

"UHHHHH! Awwwwww FUCK! MMMMM!!" Frank just moaned out as the still horny blonde did all the work. Putting those much lusted after knockers of hers to perfect use than just thirst trap pics on social media. Smoothly pumping them right up and down along his shaft as the slap rang out as those big orbs hit his crotch before racing back up to make his dick vanish between them. Clearly a well practised motion as well from how easily she worked her rack along a length like this. Her fingers tightly gripping herself but much his clutch on her earlier on, her more than ample flesh still jiggled about even in such a deep hold of herself. A hint that she was enjoying this herself as well from the groans she was letting out as she fucked his cock with her stunning body after already offering up all three of her holes to him before this point.

"Yeah, fuck those big fucking tits! You like that, huh? Like this big fucking tits, fucking this big, fat fucking cock of yours? Mmmmm... Yeah, you fucking love it! Just like all those fucking horny guys do following my posts so!" She grinned up through strands of hair as she pumped away with her boobies. Keeping them pressed around his thickness as she worked them right up and down. Keeping the clap of her mounds striking his body ringing out and despite the stiff motion, neither got any pain from the contact. Showing no shame in giving a titwank to the shaft that had just been drilling into her ass minutes before. "Mmmm... I want that fucking cum, baby... I want it all over my fucking face... And all over these big fucking tits you couldn't keep your fucking hands off of! Mmmm! Gonna milk this big fucking cock real dry with these big dirty fucking tits of mine!" She vowed with a lick of her lips, before she leaned over a bit to spit down onto the crown of his prick as it popped out from between her mounds. Easily smearing the saliva onto that shaft with the next thrust up she gave with her breasts as she worked away with the quick and firm rhythm.

Caught up in the afterglow of her own peak, luckily she didn't question the fact that this lucky hunk was moaning as loudly now being stuffed between her big tits as he had been balls deep in either her mouth, pussy or ass over the course of this hook-up. Then again, for a social media personality more known for sexy shoots than any golfing accomplishments from her playing career she might have been disappointed if smothering his cock with her juicy rack didn't get him moaning out like this. Showing now that she's more than skilled with using her assets to perfection with a quick and smooth motion all the way along his rod. The perfect size and thickness for her chest to work over so she made full use of being able to give the sort of titty fuck that would make most red blooded males blow an early load after just a minute.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM..." Shawn groaned out as he stared like he was in a trance. Seeing the mass of jiggling flesh pumping away up and down his fat cock as he began to pulse inside of that pushed up and out cleavage she was offering. All while the beauty driving her boobs along his manhood grinned broadly as she got just the reaction she was hoping for. Along with the pleasant surprise of him being able to even last for this long between her much lusted after mounds. "FUCK! H-HERE IT CUMS! FUCK!!" He was at least able to warn as his dick throbbed again but despite hearing that, she just kept on working her breasts along him at this brisk pace. Carrying out the vow from earlier to milk him dry but leaning her face down like she wanted to make sure both parts of her got a splattering just as she'd promised before. Not that right now, from the look of pleasure across his handsome features, he was thinking of anything else except blowing a big load.

That arriving soon enough as he let out a big grunt. The first shots of thick, hot spunk firing up to make her groan as they managed to hit into her stunning face. Catching into not just the loose strands of hair across her features but into her blonde locks at the sides of her head before staining over her cheeks, lips and chin. The next shot hitting along her neck for good measure before she leaned back. Allowing her big tits to not just finish the job but collect the rest of this massive load. Spunk landing across of her jiggling breasts as she pumped away with them both for another round. Smirking down as she watched the jizz drip not just back down into the valley she had his cock still stuffed into, but over the sides and the front to stain over her hands and fingers too. Not even releasing him as his cock began to go soft, ensuring there was mess all over and between her titties by the time she sat back with a satisfied sigh and let go of her coated rack.

"Mmmm... That was a green jacket winning performance I'd say..." Paige said, licking her lips clean of the bit of spunk there she'd caught.

"I'm guessing that's one of those fancy golf terms?" Frank chuckled as he admired the messy state he'd more than helped leave her in.

"You're catching on quick, rookie..." Spiranac teased as she locked eyes with him. "Although I'm not so sure you're cut out for a career out on the course just yet."

"If that's an offer to give me more 'lessons' like this? I'm sure I can find some free time to fit in some more time with you..." He said with a smile.

"Well considering that I'm much better at this than I was trying to be a pro golfer? I think we're going to have some real good, hard hitting lessons in the future..." Paige grinned back as she used a finger to scoop up jizz from between her tits. Sucking it off her digit with an approving moan. "Might even let you get a discount to OnlyPaige... If you're really good the next time of course..."

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12