Blue Screen Brigade - Pokimane

Story Info
No Tier 3 needed to get this steamer's attention!
6.6k words
4.79
19.5k
42
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the streamers, influencers, social media platforms etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Pokimane or any other streamer or social media influencer, or their characters or platforms.

Starring: Pokimane (Imane Anys)

Blue Screen Brigade - Pokimane

An erotic influencer fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Blue Screen Brigade specialised in computers, parts, peripherals and accessories ranging from full builds, service, security, back-up and recovery all the way to emergency call outs and repairs. Priding themselves on being able to handle anything from a total CPU meltdown to just repainting the letters on a keyboard. And with the bonus of having a 24/7 call-out service, at a price of course, they backed up the popularity of their business with a top notch service to match. With clients ranging from the average home to commercial, and including famous online influencers too.

'OK, at the address now.' Dylan Bruce typed the message out as sat in his car. Clad in his banded zipper hooded top and work jeans, fitting nicely to a toned frame. 'Must be an important client if you're calling me out on my off day.' The short haired man in his mid twenties remarked, glancing out at the building before down at his job paperwork for the client, a 'Miss I. Anys'. 'OK, shouldn't be too long. Especially if it's just a microphone that needs fixed.' He added before putting his phone away. Exiting the vehicle and opening up the trunk to pluck out his tool rucksack then his work laptop bag before he locked up. A casual whistle to himself as he walked up to the front door and buzzed the door, noting the camera doorbell there as he pulled out is ID card.

"Hello?" A female voice said through the speaker.

"Hey there. I'm Dylan Bruce from Blue Screen Brigade." He said, holding up his card to the lens before pulling back so whoever was looking could easily see his face matched the card. "I've been sent here to help out a Miss Anys with some tech issues. A faulty microphone."

"Miss? Making me sound old already?" The voice said with a gorgeous laugh. "Yeah, that's me. I'll be right down!" She said before the click of the 'call' ending was heard and he stepped back.

A minute or so later, and the door opened as the famous streamer, influencer and online content creator known as Pokimane, Imane Anys, opened the door. Smiling as she was dressed in what looked half casual, half workout gear attire with a short, sleeveless black T-shirt and tight, green shorts that went from her midsection down to halfway along her thighs. Topped off with a set of sandals.

"I didn't mean anything bad or anything by calling you Miss by the way." Dylan politely said as he locked onto her, his face slightly scrunching like he recognised her face from somewhere.

"Oh, it's fine. I've been called a lot, lot worse." Pokimane joked as she stepped back. "Come on in. I'll show you where the busted mic is." She said, as he followed her in and closed the door behind. "You can just call me Poki by the way if it makes things easier. I'm more used to that these days even off camera."

"Poki... Oh damn, like the actual Pokimane? Huh." Dylan put the puzzle pieces together as he shrugged. "Well, I'd better work quick then. Don't wanna let your fans down."

"Oh please, don't start." She laughed again as she took him into a main living area, where she'd left the expensive looking, custom microphone out. "Here it is. I only had the thing for like a day and it's started playing up on me. You don't mind working on it here, right?"

"Ah, nah. This is fine. It's kinda weird to just go barging into someone's, you know, private space or bedroom and be working over stuff." He said, putting his laptop bag down onto the table beside it, then dropping his rucksack down too to the floor.

"Thanks. I mean, it's one thing to be showing snaps of my bedroom to the whole world but then having someone else coming in that I don't know? Yeah, kinda a bit weird." Imane said, smiling as she watched him look over the microphone.

"Ah, one of these ones. Using it for ASMR, right?" He looked over as she nodded. "These ones can be very temperamental, or sensitive, or whatever on a good day, but you got unlucky with the model since this one can be super bothersome. Or lucky, since I should be able to sort it out." He explained, looking back over the tech.

"Guess your company sent over the right guy." She remarked, giving a little look over him. "I was just kinda happy your picture matched the real you that your bosses sent over." She said, with her voice showing a little hint of sounding impressed, if not approving of that fact.

"Yeah, they like to go above and beyond you know." Dylan stood up to look at her. "Make sure the clients know that no funny business will be going on. Wouldn't want someone just running off with the family computer or anything. Or I guess in your case a fan drooling over your mic and ruining it even more." He joked with a handsome smile of his own.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want that." Anys joked back, still smiling.

"...So, uh..." He broke the little bit of silence as he looked back to the microphone. "I think I'll run the usual tests firsts, then I'll take the thing apart and check out what's going on. I'd say give me say, an hour and a bit and this thing should be good as new. Or I guess, as good as supposed to be new."

"Right. That's fine. I'm not like going anywhere anytime soon today anyway." She nodded. "I'll be just through there. I've got some e-mails and that to check up on so I guess if anything comes up or you need anything, I'll be through there." She motioned behind her. "Need anything right now? A drink or something?"

"Nah, I'm good. But thanks. I'll just get cracking on this and then you'll have your special microphone in no time." He confirmed.

"OK! I'll let you too it then!" Pokimane smiled again as she turned and walked off. Giving a glance back to see him having turned to open up his laptop. "Hmmmm... Kinda cute for a fan of mine..." She noted to herself as she continued walking.

* * *

About an hour of so later...

"Check check... One two, one two..." Dylan whispered into the repaired microphone, looking to the side at the audio readings of the microphone as he performed the double checks that everything was working right.

"Trying to steal my viewers now huh?" Pokimane joked as she walked over, seeing him doing the checks. "That's supposed to be my ASMR mic you know." She teased with a sexy smirk as she put her hands on her thick hips.

He shook his head, turning the mic off before he stood up. "I don't think there's any risk of me stealing anything." He chuckled, making sure to turn off the device before he unplugged the microphone. "Nah, just running a last check or two. Everything's good to go. It was like I suspected. High quality stuff here, but they sort of rushed production a bit, you know. So all it takes it one bad movement one way and the whole thing goes to pot."

"Well, I appreciate having the expert here to help me out." She said, stepping closer. "And I'm sure all the ASMR fans will appreciate you too."

"Not a problem. I'm sure my bosses will be very happy that you're happy." He politely said, glancing over so he could shut down his laptop. "The guys in the company will e-mail you back with the invoice and the payment details."

"Oh, leaving so soon?" She faked a pout for a moment before smiling again. "Thought you wanted to talk to your favourite content creator?" She said, pointing out that he was aware of her or her online fame at the very least.

"Heh, well, I'm not exactly a Tier-Three Sub if that's what you're talking about. But yeah, I've heard of you Pokimane. But then again, who hasn't?" He said, turning to look at her.

"Living off the gift subs, huh?" Imane said. "Or have you been cheating on me by giving your Prime to someone else?" She playfully asked as she locked eyes with him.

"I've got a feeling that there's no right answer to that..." He chuckled as he was taken aback by the sudden flirty turn of events, but his own smile showing he wasn't objecting to it one bit. "Although I'm not so sure that your boyfriend would appreciate me saying I was giving you anything, let alone my Prime for the month." He joked.

"Oh, so it's like that?" She continued to tease, stepping boldly closer again. "Wanting to know if my boyfriend is around... If I've got one of course." She added with a wink.

"I kind of feel like I should be making a joke about asking if the position is available..." He said, flirting back as he took a moment to look over the gorgeous influencer's body.

"Maybe, maybe not... But there might be a position available of a different kind..." Anys grinned as she suddenly lowered herself down, kneeling in front of the hunky tech guy as her hands reached up for the belt of his jeans.

"No fucking way..." Dylan's eyes widened seeing, but tellingly not doing anything to stop her, the famous streamer loosening his belt. Smiling as she pulled down his pants before doing the same to his boxers. But then she got a turn to gasp and be surprised as she caught a look of his nicely meaty and impressively lengthy cock. Her jaw dropping like this is the biggest dick she's seen in her life before she had to snap out of it. Going back to smiling as she took a hold of his length.

"Guess I can say the same thing, right?" Pokimane stated as her gaze switched from up at him to down at his cock. Her hand slowly moving back and forth, getting a feel of his size and watching him harden in her grip as she pumped. "Geez, this thing is fucking huge! Your girlfriend must be super happy to see you come home!" She laughed as she stroked him off. Working up and down with her soft hand as she slightly licked her upper lip a bit. "If you've got one, of course." She winked, using her own words against herself before she shifted in closer. Using her free hand to brush her long dark hair back before she leaned her pretty face down towards his hard on.

"Oh shit... Mmmmmm..." He moaned when she took his shaft into her soothing, nicely warm and wet mouth. Wrapping her pouty lips snugly around his meaty size as she groaned herself, showing that she was having to get used to such a bigger size than she usually handles. Keeping her hand on his base as she pumped along the lower inches. "Guess that means we're either both cheating on partners... Mmmmm... Or we're just being fuck buddies, right? Mmmmm..." He joked as he looked down. Watching as she started to run her head up and down along his prick. Keeping him moaning as she slid her mouth along his inches to kick off the blowjob. Already showing that her oral hole isn't just used for the occasional ASMR video as it didn't take her long before getting into a steady rhythm to suck his big cock with.

"Mmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Pokimane groaned around his cock, taking the top part and the crown in and out of her warm, wet mouth. Getting her saliva onto him as her tongue lightly grazed the underside of his meat when it passed between her lips. Staring up with more than just a hint of lust in her eyes as she gazed up at the handsome guy she's barely known. Making sure to use her free hand to keep brushing her long hair out of the way so she could focus on dishing out some head. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphh!! Hmmmmm..." Her hips slightly bouncing as she stayed kneeling and bobbed her head up and down to show her arousal as she sucked on a nice fat cock. Looking like she was far from inexperienced at it as well not just from her smooth motion, but with how deeply as was taking him as she gradually worked another inch of his thick size into her oral hole.

"MMMMM! Ahhhhh fuck! Holy fuck that's good... MMMMM... Shit... Fucking suck that dick, Poki..." He groaned, making the scene dirtier by using the nickname of sorts of her online name as she worked over his dick and made him moan. Staring down to watch her gorgeous facial features moving back and forth over his length. Her soft lips tightly wrapped around him to ensure the saliva was layered over his rod. Along with her stroking hand as she made sure both parts of him were well taken care of. "AHHHHH... Ahhhhhh shit... Fuck... Yeah, fucking suck that cock... MMMMM... Who'd have fucking thought it... Pokimane is a hot fucking cock sucker! MMMMM..." He groaned with a smile as he watched the spit start to drip down her chin, leaving little splats on her T-shirt as she kept her motion going steadily. Her hand grazing against her chin as they two met from double teaming his manhood as the Moroccan-Canadian beauty showed off skills on this fat white American dick more suited for a XXX-rated streaming site than the video game one she's known for.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... HMMMPHHHH... HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Getting into the moment, and perhaps just enjoying a long cock that can clearly handle a blowjob, Pokimane got braver as she put both hands onto his hips. Using just her mouth to slide back and forth along his thickness and trying to take him in deeper. Her cute face scrunching up when the fat crown of his tool connected with the back of her mouth and she was made to gag. Making her raise back up and slurp away on the amount of him she was more comfortable with taking. "MMMMMPHHH... HHHHLLLKKK... MMMMMM..." Her eyes still lustful as she took his shaft in and out of her talented oral hole. Gagging rarely when she lost track of the inches stuffed between her pouty lips and filled her mouth a little too much than she knew she should. The grinning man taking this wasn't going to stop her from having her fun however. Moaning out as his dick dripped with her saliva as it trickled down to his balls from her repeated sucking.

Eventually, however she had to pull off with a gasp. Starting up with a flash of burning desire before composing herself a bit as she took a hold of his dick and stroked him off. Noting caring for how sticky her fingers got as she pumped her saliva all over him. "Like that, babe? Huh? Mmmmm... Like this big fucking cock, stuffed down my dirty fucking throat, huh?" She purred, sounding like more of a porn star than an influencer or streamer as she enjoyed her no thrills fun with his handsome hunk. Sticking her tongue out as she gave a treat of slapping his bell-end off her wet, soft tongue for a quick round. Before going back to stroking him off as she spat down onto the crown in order to stroke it over his already smothered inches. "Mmmmmm... I know I fucking loved tasting this nice, fat fucking dick... Especially one that can fucking last in me as well..." She noted with a slight bitterness to show perhaps past encounters, let alone fanboys, haven't been able to keep up with her.

"Lucky me... Hell, lucky both of us!" Dylan said, groaning to cut off his laugh as she stroked him off. "Because, not to brag or anything? I'm definitely no minute man... Unlike some of your exes it seems." He guessed as he smiled.

"Promises, promises..." She teased, letting go of his cock as she shifted back so she could stand up. "Because your favourite streamer needs that big fat, dirty fucking dick stuffed deep somewhere else..." She said, reaching down as she started to ease, and not easily, those tight shorts down her sexy, thick hips.

"I uh... Have you got a rubber?" He eventually asked, snapping his gaze away from the sight of her exposed pussy as she stepped out of the clothing. "I don't exactly carry one around in my wallet like us guys are supposed to."

"Oh? Then you'd better make sure to really be careful... And not disappoint me of course." Pokimane grinned as she pulled her T-shirt up and over her head, showing off her nicely rounded and sized breasts so she was already naked just fresh from sucking his dick. "Ready to impress me, stud?" She grinned, moving over to the couch of the living room and spreading her legs shamelessly, and invitingly, wide to show off her folds that already looked more than a little wet.

"Damn! You're kind of a secret fucking little freak, aren't you Poki?" He grinned, needing no further motivation as he stepped in and down into position. Pushing his long, thick American cock into the wet and waiting snatch of the Morocco-born Canadian. Making her gasp with wide eyes as she felt her inner walls having to stretch already to handle his size and he was only barely halfway inside of her as her hands gripped his arms. Biting her bottom lip as she gripped those lovely thick thighs of hers to keep her limbs spread before he started to pump. Her head raising up as she moaned, taking his fat shaft into her box and loving the feeling already. Caring little for the risky nature of this hook-up considering he's entering her bareback, let alone the fact she barely knows this man at all.

"MMMMM FUCK... Oh yeah!! I'm a... MMMMM!! I'm a fucking dirty fucking freak! MMMMM... Give me that big fucking dick!! Ooooooooooooh!!" She groaned her demand, staring down along her toned, gorgeous body as the Internet famous stunner took that big fat shaft deeper into her snug twat. Her body grinding down slightly but more than happy to let him control the pace and give them both what they want. "MMMMMM... You try keeping up a sweet girl look online... AHHHHH... And try to have some fucking urges bottled up! MMMMMM..." She smirked as she glanced up at him to show the pleasure and lust in her eyes, before he gaze went back down at his cock to watch the almost hypnotic sight of the biggest sick she's ever had in her lift plunging into her tight, slick pussy. The same inches she'd left coated in her saliva now getting layered with fluids of a different, erotic sort in a short space of time. Her lust leaving her feeling no shame at letting his stud sample another of her lovely, snug holes.

Dylan just showed off his skills as he pumped his cock in and out of her box to keep him groaning out and more than making sure she moaned out at the same time. Seeing those perky tits bouncing a bit as her body shifted on her couch from the nicely stiff pace he was using. Looking to see how much the stunning influencer and streamer could take as her love tunnel was still super snug around his thickness. Knowing how good he was at banging, even if it's never been with someone of this high quality before, so there was no risk in his mind of any premature end. He still wanted to play his part, and wanted to stuff this horny content creator full with his dick. So he kept his grip on those delicious thighs of hers as he started to work his prick like a piston into that moist pussy.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Yeah, you fucking like that, babe? Huh? MMMMM?? Like my dirty fucking pussy? Taking that... MMMMMM OOOOOOOOH!! Big fucking cock of yours?? MMMMM..." She groaned as her hands slid up his arms to act as encouragement, as if her loud, shameless moans let alone the snug feeling of her hot, wet pussy weren't fuel enough to this tech guy who had gone from fixing her equipment to stuffing a tool of a different sort deep inside of her. Clearly she was looking to make the most of this big cock action as she kept bucking down against the incoming pumps. Helping to work him in further to her needy, wet hole and getting the reward soon enough of his crotch smacking off her darker toned skin as he filled her up. Making her head again tilt back in delight like she was a natural Size Queen even with a cock just a fraction below being a full on pornstar size like he was. "OH FUCK YEAAAAAH... MMMMMM!! Fucking fill me up, you fucking stud!! UHHHHH!! Oh fuck I fucking need it!! MMMMMM FUCK!!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12