Bluetongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go slow." I said.

He nodded and kissed me deeply, pushing me back into the covers as my hands ran across his muscled arms. I moaned into his mouth and felt him grip himself, pressing between my legs until I thought I might burst with excitement.

"Wait!" I said suddenly, my hand pressing against his chest. My heart was pounding with sudden horror.

"What is it?"

"Have you got a condom?"

He shook his head and I felt a wave of disappointment rush over me.

"Aren't you on the pill?" He asked.

I felt an absurd sense of outrage that Tom would have told him that. "No, not right now."

The truth was that I hadn't been on the pill for almost a month. Tom and I had always thought of children as a given, once we were married and we'd decided to start trying as soon as we were married. In anticipation, I'd stopped taking the pill weeks ago and we'd not had full sex since then. There had been something romantic about the idea of us conceiving on our honeymoon, a thought which made me feel even more ashamed.

"I've got some." I said decisively. I shuffled further back, reaching around to open the bedside cabinet and found Tom's box of condoms perched on top of the tangled mess of phone cables and books. Something about that nagged at me for a while afterwards but at the time I just tried not to think about how bad it was to steal one of his condoms to cheat on him with but I pushed the thought away.

"Oh." I said.

"What?"

"Nothing." My eyes had fallen on the text of the box. Tom had bought the condoms online and I'd never actually seen the packaging. My gaze was caught on the large 'S' in the top corner and the words 'tighter fit' emblazoned along the bottom. I'd known that Tom was probably a little less than average length-wise but I'd never known exactly how long he was. Or wasn't.

I suddenly felt pity for him, having to buy small condoms. My mind soon went to the more pressing problem of the man who was kissing the back of my neck or, more specifically, the gigantic tool resting across my backside which most definitely did not require a 'tighter fit' condom.

Deciding to try it anyway, I turned back over and handed him the small foil packet with a smile. He pulled me up into sitting position without taking it.

My smile faltered. Did he know, I wondered to myself. His cock was fully hard now, stretching forward an obscene length towards my face so that I had to lean backwards. I tore open the packet and it became clear that physics was simply not in my favour. The condom was narrow, so much so that I could barely press it over his thick head. I looked up to see if I was hurting him but Daniel was simply watching with a small smile and I felt an absurd urge to laugh.

I tugged at the condom, stretching it to extreme ends and eventually it slid over him. I rolled down the rubber, tugging desperately when it would not go any further. Only a third of his cock was covered and it has pulled so taut I was half-expecting it to fire off across the room.

"Is that..."

"No, it isn't." Daniel said. He whipped it off in one quick movement and cast it onto the floor somewhere. He returned to kissing my neck, his fingers playing between my legs and I gasped with longing. I was unbelievably wet, his long dark fingers coated in my juices, allowing him to slide in effortlessly.

"Come on," he said in my ear, pushing me backwards. I only made a halfhearted attempt to resist him as he lay me down. I was unable to think about the consequences, so enthralled with the temptation. Even as he lined up his massive cock between my legs, I was unable to think of anything but the desire to have him inside of me.

"Make sure you pull out," I whispered. Daniel didn't reply but instead began pushing. I felt my body resisting him, my tight slit seemingly unable to take his extraordinary girth. I gasped as he rubbed himself against my clit, using my own arousal against me. After a few moments, I felt something give and he slid inside me.

It was a feeling unlike anything I'd had before. The pressure, pain and satisfaction of feeling his cock inside me all mixed into a gorgeous, exquisite sensation which ripped through me. I could feel every groove and shape of his cock, pressing hard against the walls of my pussy. I worried briefly that he would stretch me too far, that Tom was surely to feel it and know what I'd done but as I felt him sinking inch-by-inch inside me, I realised I didn't care. Daniel quickly reached the deepest Tom had ever been and I could still see over half of his cock lined up against me.

I let out a deep moan, feeling myself contracting across his wide girth. My orgasm rushed over me with barely any buildup and I cried out in ecstasy as my pussy drew him in deeper. Daniel was breathing heavily, desperately trying to control himself as he sought to enter me as completely as my body would allow. Before long, I felt his public bone pressing hard against my clit as he sank his entire length into me. I cried out again, feeling another orgasm rolling up and coursing through me.

I felt an absurd sort of pride at having taken the entire of him. Daniel propped himself up by his arms and held still until I'd finished. He bent down and kissed me deeply, my body reaching up to press against his. Up until then I'd thought I wasn't able to come from penetration, turns out I was able with the right person. My eyes fell on the open box of condoms, how they had been far too small for a man like Daniel and I felt almost a surge of irritation at Tom. Perhaps it was a way of getting revenge, not just for dragging me to the ends of the Earth from my home but for not being able to provide me with something Daniel was able to so naturally and effortlessly.

Any thoughts in my head were quickly dispelled when Daniel suddenly pulled the length of his cock almost entirely from my pussy and then pushed it back in again. The breath was driven from my lungs as he took me in long, powerful strokes which made me shake with desire. I grunted in the shock of feeling his cock press insistently against my cervix, taking me to the absolute lengths I could go and then further still.

I lost myself in my desire, somehow pushing him out when he got too deep and impulsively pulling him in further still. Like my body had suddenly settled into a natural rhythm, sinking and rising, allowing Daniel to enter and stretch me to almost unbearable limits. After a while, I found the last traces of discomfort fading and all that was left was the extraordinary pleasure. It wasn't just his immense manhood, it was the sense of being owned and intimate with an alpha male, his dark skin against my own pale complexion which made it the most mind-blowing experience of my life. His heavy balls slamming against me relentlessly. I came, over and over again, the long minutes seeming to stretch into hours as I lost all concept of time.

He was quiet, his heavy breath on my neck in between kissing me, my own moans drowning his out easily. I ran my hands over his huge biceps, my tongue seeking out his as he fucked me. I looked down, seeing my pussy gripping at his thick cock as he made love to me with long, deliberate strokes. I felt another orgasm beginning to take hold at the sight of it, I almost laughed with the shock that something so big could even fit inside of me.

His pace quickened, the muscles in his arms tensing. "I'm gonna come." He gasped.

I shook my head. "No, just hang on a second."

My orgasm hovered temptingly close, I could tell it would be harder and more intense than anything I had ever experienced. My entire body was tensed, ready for it's arrival and it became all I could focus on. The rhythm changed almost without me realising, my hands on his taut ass, pulling him inside me. I could barely breathe, unable to concentrate on anything but the intense collision of ecstatic emotions as he pulled almost all of the way out before I slamming his cock back inside me. Daniel's face was screwed up in concentration, sweat running down his back. I knew I had to be quick but for some reason, the orgasm hovered, slowly materialising instead of hitting me as the others had.

I realised later of course, that my body was betraying me. It was only when Daniel's face relaxed and his steady rhythm finally stopped that I came. It was pure ecstasy, a full-body reflex which had my head thrown backwards with the sheer force of it. I screamed out as we came together, I felt the first huge pulse as Daniel pushed as deep as he could and came inside of me, shooting his cum deep inside me as my treacherous pussy contracted around his cock. Milking him. Drawing his seed in deeper.

I felt him cumming inside me as I lay back, unable to think or react. I could almost feel the warmth from his sperm spreading out, flooding my fertile pussy with his seed. I breathed heavily, numbly muttering something as electricity seemed to tingle across my skin. My hands ran across his luxurious skin as he bent down to kiss me, his own breathing heavy and erratic.

I wasn't pushing him away, a small voice inside my head realised. His cock, so deep and thick was trapping his cum inside me as it sought to claim me. I should have pushed him away immediately, I realised, but I couldn't. Or, I didn't at least, and neither did he.

We lay there for several minutes longer, allowing our breathing to return to normal. I felt immobilised by the pleasure of it, absently pushing away the wave of guilt which was attempting to rise to the surface. Eventually, Daniel pulled out of me slowly. I gasped as his length, slick with his cum and my juices and I felt a strange kind of 'emptiness'.

"That..." Daniel said as he stepped off the bed to retrieve his jeans. "That was so amazing."

I didn't reply. There was no doubt that it was the most explosive sex I'd ever had, my entire body felt weak and tingly. My fingers trailed down to my pussy, feeling myself resized by his gigantic cock. I wondered how I had let it happen, and on my wedding day, of all days! Try as I might, I couldn't help but feel content though. The only slight concern was I could barely feel any of his cum leaking out of me, I frowned, suddenly worried about having unprotected sex.

It was about then that I realised I was truly fucked. Somehow, I knew without a doubt that I would be pregnant. How could I not be? The problem wasn't so much that he'd come inside me, but how deep he had come inside me. In half an hour the house would be full of people helping me get ready and, unless I wanted to ask them to run out and get the morning after pill, I would have no chance of getting hold of it. Tonight, straight after the wedding, I would be with Tom 24 hours a day on our honeymoon for three weeks.

Strangely, I didn't get the twinge of horror at the idea of Daniel's seed taking root inside me. Instead, I felt aroused at the idea. Me and Daniel fucking was inevitable from the moment we met I realised, and I also knew that I would not stop it from happening again. As Daniel smiled at me, tucking his huge cock into his jeans, I knew that he'd come here for one thing and I'd given it to him with barely any fight at all.

I'd see that smile again, later on in the day as I walked down the aisle, except this time I'd return it. My eyes fixed not upon the loving, grinning man with his bright blue eyes who expected to marry me, but the tall, dominant alpha who stood next to him.

-----

Message from the Author

This the first in a series of stories which will follow Sarah as she settles into a new way of life in Australia, set in the not-too-distant future where the country is beginning to buckle under the weight of catastrophic Climate Change.

This is a short introduction, setting the scene and introducing two of the main characters. Future stories will follow the journey the characters go on as the world around them, as well as their own dynamic, changes at breakneck speed.

I'd love to get feedback from readers so feel free to write a message below and I might update this story with minor details as I start writing out the entire series.

12