Blurring Boundaries

Story Info
A gay stallion is blackmailed into straight sex...
4.1k words
4.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Mugs' stomach churned, though he couldn't stop thinking about that day in the alleyway. Balls deep in Janie, the golden-brown collie, he'd been come upon by the ex that he'd been trying to protect. Could things have quite honestly gotten any worse than they already were?

The fact of the matter was, as the grey stallion groaned and turned away from his phone, which flashed with another message from Janie, that there was something up with Sam. He didn't want people to know that he was gay, that was the extent of it, though Mugs didn't see why it was an issue for him to come out. He'd not been too close with his family, so his coming out had been a bit of a non-issue in that regard, but Sam had always been very closed off about his family. All Mugs could assume and understand there was in what Sam didn't say, perhaps something with his parents. He knew others had had a lot greater problems with family, but it was only something that he could sympathise with, not empathise, in his case.

He had to look at his phone though, letting the blurriness clear from his eyes as he tapped open the message.

Janie: Come over now, 67 Marigold Drive. I've got a surprise for you...

Oh, goodie, just what he needed! The stallion shook his head. It had to stop, at some point, yet he had to talk to Sam too and the damn horse wasn't picking up his calls! Maybe he'd changed his number? Mugs wouldn't have blamed him, not entirely, not with how things had been going at the end. Things had ended a bit roughly, a bit awkwardly, all with no one knowing where they stood.

But he had to work out what he could do to protect Sam, even though Mugs was quite sure that he was more into the black horse than he was into him.

Dressed in a plain T-shirt and jeans, Mugs wished that he looked a little rougher turning up on Janie's doorstep, waiting for her to let him in. He'd grabbed whatever he had handy, not caring to impress her, but the collie seemed to get what she wanted from him, regardless of whether his mind was in it or not. His shirt strained a little too tightly across his chest, showing off his muscles, a short coat of horsehair letting his musculature show through without any thicker fur to muddy the definition. Even his jeans were nicely filled with an equine sheath and balls, though he had made sure to put on his oldest, rattiest boxers just for her. She didn't deserve to see the nice ones.

His phone beeped: another text.

Janie: Come in.

He took a breath. It was showtime. And he could only imagine what the damn collie dog was going to make him do in there... If he'd been straight, it might have been fun. But it wasn't a female that he wanted in his bed with him at night and most certainly not the conniving collie.

The problem was, as he followed the sound of moans up the stairs, his heart sinking, her home modern and sparsely decorated, almost as if she was not home all that much, he might have wanted to put on his "good underwear" after all. Maybe even a nice jockstrap to show off what he had to offer, for he had to have known that, with her connections, Janie would have been able to orchestrate everything exactly the way she wanted it. For the collie was not alone in the bedroom as she bent over her bed, arse in the air while a furiously blushing stallion ploughed her pussy full of a thick, meaty length of horse cock.

Time stood still -- at least for Mugs, his eyes locking with Sam's over the collie's back. Janie's eyes glittered deviously, relishing in the moment of them seeing one another, the other horse's head drawing back, a frightened squeal on his lips. He could not have realised that Mugs was coming too, though that only made it even worse, wondering what Janie was planning, the stallion's ears aching, heart drumming, a heady, throbbing beat that felt as if it pulsed through his entire body with every pound.

It was Sam... Sam fucking Janie.

"Unff... So nice of you to join us, Mugs," Janie moaned, putting on a show for him, all for him, her tail pushed back up against the other stallion's stomach. "Mmm... I knew you couldn't resist your favourite toy."

"He's not a toy!"

The words burst from Mugs' lips, angry and snapped, lashing out as if they alone could cross the distance between him and Janie, somehow set the world to rights again. Yet there was nothing that could turn back the clock of time and show him what Janie knew -- even what Sam knew -- what had been held secret from him all to hold him under the overpowering paw of blackmail. The collie was a master manipulator.

She smirked, Sam thrusting weakly, as if his heart was not in it, though Mugs was already hypnotised by that throbbing length of his cock, the smooth grey of Sam's shaft one that he adored. He tried not to look -- surely it wouldn't be right to do so? They weren't together anymore, but Janie growled and barked at the stallion to fuck her harder, that he needed to do it right "or else".

"You were better without an audience, pony!" She snapped, slamming her butt back into his hips with every thrust of his. "This is how you do it! Fuck me properly!"

There was a clear threat in the air and Mugs ached to hold Sam in his arms, to take him away from all that. Yet the lines of whatever relationship it was that they had had could never be the same again, not as a bulge grew in Mugs' jeans and Sam snorted, tossing his head as he climaxed. The stallion simply could not hold back, not as he slammed into the collie, her pussy surely rippling and massaging the length of his shaft, demanding his cum as vehemently as the collie's lips did.

Mugs stepped back shakily, fussing, looking away, closing the bedroom door just for something to do. Yet he swore he could feel the weight of Sam's nuts all over again pressing up to his rump, languishing in the memory of just how damn good the stallion had felt when he was emptying his balls into Mugs' rump, the thick, creamy load flowing deep. It was a memory that Mugs had revisited time after time after their break-up (had they even really had a thing-thing?), though he'd had a few flings himself since then. A stallion had needs.

But he wanted to be there in the thick of it, oddly spellbound, not knowing what to do, not as he wanted to grab Sam, to take him into his arms, to kiss him as he deserved to be kissed. Sam, however, had made that quite clear that he didn't want that anymore after they'd separated, Janie ordering him to do something that Mugs missed. Yet all came clear as the stallion withdrew, his cock half-soft and shiny with his lubrication, his cum, dropping to his knees and shoving his nose between the collie's cheeks.

"Janie... No... Not here..."

"What was that?" She cupped a paw to her ear as if she could not quite hear Sam, though the grin on her face said otherwise. "Get your tongue in deeper, colt. You know the drill."

Mugs swallowed. There was a drill? There were rules? He imagined they were the same as with him: do as you're told and shut up. That was about the extent of all Janie allowed when it came to orders. She was not eloquent, the slurping, lewd noises of the stallion's tongue eating out his own cum from her pussy filling the air. It was lewd and crude and blood rushed to all the wrong places in Mugs' body, aching with desire.

And Janie knew.

"See, Mugs..." She mocked him, the stallion between her legs with his ears pinned back. "He loves it. Takes a real pussy to turn a guy, you know. You can't get this kind of...mmm...sex with a pony doughnut, now, can you?"

The stallions would have begged to differ, yet there was something more there, something that Mugs had not considered with Sam, even if all had not yet become known. He could see it in Sam's eyes, the burning indecision. There was a strange kind of lust there but a confusion too, as if the black stallion didn't truly know what he wanted.

"Eat it out of me, pony," she cooed, tail wagging back and forth as she bent over a little more, humping back onto his muzzle. "Get a nice, good muzzle full of your cum..."

Mugs swallowed hard. It was easier, with Sam there, for his cock to get hard and he didn't even have to think of the other stallion when his shiny coat was right there in front of him. Cum coated the stallion's tongue when he drew back, panting for breath, even though he inhaled through his nostrils, gulping it down, felching the collie as if it was the most natural thing in the world to him. There was hesitation there, but more the kind of hesitation that came from being torn than being as Mugs would have been if he'd been asked to do the same, the grey stallion's ears twitching curiously.

"Strip."

The command rang out, tossed away as if she was bored of what was going on so far. Mugs shivered. It didn't take a genius to work out which of them she was commanding, though his heart still pounded. He wanted to tell her that he was not her pet, that it was not up to her, yet...he had to do it. For Sam.

But he would talk with Sam, afterwards, and work out just what was going on. He kept that thought in mind as he stripped down to nothing more than his bare coat and hooves, the throbbing length of his cock standing up tall and proud, the head flat and the skin wrinkled ever so slightly past the medial ring.

"Mm, now that's what I'm talking about," she said with a smirk, licking her lips. "Now, come over here... There's a cute little fantasy that I think you colts would be perfect for."

"I'm a stallion, not a colt, Janie," Mugs said flatly, somehow bolder now that he was there with Sam, maybe trying to be stronger for him -- he didn't know. "You shouldn't talk to either of us like that."

"Oh, boo..." She laughed and flipped him off. "You've got some snark on you now that I've got your boy toy all trussed up here. Thought you could turn a straight boy gay? Well, pony, I've got news for you... He's been eating out my cunt and fucking this pussy for months already. You're late to the game!"

Blood roared in Mugs' ears and yet he still did it, taking the collie in his arms, though her commands were whispered, as if she wanted what she was doing to be a surprise for Sam. It had to be obvious, however, when Mugs was forced to kiss her, sliding his cock up into her pussy while her tail hole was left pointing towards Sam, giving the stallion something more "his speed" to focus on, even as Mugs tried not to think about where his dick was. If he looked at the muscles of Sam's chest, how they shone with a light sheen of sweat, maybe he could make it, maybe he could get through it. It certainly beat fantasising about the stallion in the quiet, cold privacy of his own mind.

Maybe Sam knew what Mugs was doing and maybe he did not: things had gone too far for Mugs to care. The stallion thrust and ground, grunting lightly, letting his hocks flex a little so that he could better use the strength of his body to power up into her. It was very much not what he wanted to be doing as her sloppy, wet pussy flexed and pulled around him, for it was a tight tail hole that he wanted to plough into. Perhaps like that time with Sam, when they'd been in the back of his car. They'd said that they were only going to fool around that day but, somehow, they'd ended up going all the way. It was funny how things like that ended up happening.

But he thrust mindlessly, his eyes fixed on Sam's body, imagining that it was the stallion, even as Sam's cock throbbed and twitched back to full hardness. It was as if they were in the room together, alone, the collie between them something like a fleshlight that could be passed around, even though there was a lot more to the lot of it than that. So much more, in fact, but Mugs didn't want to acknowledge the elephant in the room, not when his body ached, tingling, thrusting, wanting to fuck harder and harder, his fat, full nuts swinging back and forth.

He hoped against hope, in the delirious moment of fucking, that Sam wanted him as much as he wanted him. Even if just for sex. God, he could fucking take that, despite everything else... Anything of that ilk would be a win for him, by then...

But Janie, the bitch, was still in control, hanging onto Mugs' shoulders, her moans and thrown out groans reminding them that the dog was still there. Her cries dominated, putting on a show, not letting either of them forget that she was there and she would have everything she wanted and more from the two of them.

"Here you go, pony," she said, giggling, looking back over her shoulder at the black horse whose cock had throbbed back to full hardness again. "Fuck my tail hole, that's so much more your speed, isn't it? A good tight, hole... Maybe I can be a collie stud you find in the back of the gym? You like to roleplay, pony?"

Mugs growled, but Janie ignored him, even as Sam woodenly moved to obey. His movements were jerky, though Mugs could sympathise with feeling as if he was a puppet controlled by the strings of a puppeteer. Nothing was under their control and they were nothing more than the collie's sex toys, the bitch's tail wagging back up against Sam's stomach as he pushed into her. Privately, Mugs thought that the stallion had gotten the better end of the deal, for surely a tight backside was better than a pussy. He couldn't help how he swung, but, somehow, he just about managed to get by with his cock crammed into the canine's cunt.

"Does that help you figure it out?" Janie cooed breathlessly, letting her head roll back against Sam's chest. "Mmm... A pussy or a tail hole... Which way do you swing then, stud-muffin?"

Sam moaned, muttering something, though Mugs did not blame him for faffing his words. He didn't want to talk either, not when he was forced to be with Janie, the canine bitch true to sense in every manner of the word. She snarled and snapped, all with a sadistic grin on her muzzle, demanding that they go harder, faster, that they maintain exactly the pace that she wanted. For they were only there to please her, the stud stallions that she had dirt on and Janie was a simple soul in the fact that she was going to take everything that she wanted solely for herself. If she could use them, she would: there was no more to it for her.

Yet Mugs' eyes locked with Sam's over her shoulder, her pussy clenching around him as if she wanted him to cum right then and there, though it was not the dog that was getting the stallion closer and closer to orgasm. It was the smell of musky horse that infiltrated his nostrils, the sweet aroma of hay and an earthen, woody scent: Sam's aftershave. Oh, he had not realised how much he had missed that scent, reminding him of something left unfinished there. It had his cock hard and throbbing, even though he could not quite meet Sam's eyes, thrusting, grinding, the backs of his calves and knees hitting the side of the bed.

"Ooof..."

"Yes, fill me," she hissed, eyes gleaming with dominance, the sick lure of control she had over them. "Harder! Both -- cum now!"

That, of course, was not quite possible for the two of them both at once, but Mugs was close enough that it only took a thrust or two more for him to explode in her pussy, seeding her full. Long, thick ropes of stallion cream ploughed deeply up into her as she moaned and ground back onto Sam's cock as if a stallion dick slamming into her stretched tail hole was the best thing in the world, the equine thrusting, puffing with short, sharp snorts of breath.

Yet it was not long at all too either before Sam lost control, the collie double filled and double penetrated, suspended between them even as Mugs' cock, slowly, softened. Sam's remained hard for longer, having cum the second out of the pair of them, spurting his load deep, creamy dribbles dripping in rivulets from her strained tail hole. Yet she had taken him easily, as if she had been taking dicks up under her tail for a long time.

Maybe she had been practising with both of them for longer than either had expected... Who was to say? Only Janie truly knew.

As their cocks slipped from her, the collie commanded them down onto their knees, even though to be submissive to her was still a sting to their stallionhood, what made them who they were.

"Dig your tongues in deep there, boys," she crooned, turning so that her rump was pressed to Mugs' face while her pussy was presented to Sam. "Swapping... How kinky..."

He whimpered, though didn't mean to, Sam's cum dripping onto his tongue. He tried not to think about the soft collie fur brushing against his muzzle, tail lifting, flagging, concentrating only on the soft muskiness and creaminess of Sam's cum. The other stallion dipped lower, needing a different angle to eat Mugs' cum out of her pussy, cum trickling down his chin, out of the corners of his lips. Even though he was closer to the other stallion than he had been in months, Mugs had to focus, had to stop himself from getting lost in the moment, of forgetting that he could have run his paws down Sam's body right there and then and...probably not gotten away with it.

Mugs moaned, Sam's cum filling his muzzle. Mmm... He always could cum that much. He could do so much more than he thought he could and Mugs wished that he could still be about to lift him up, to support him, to do everything that he might have wanted and more. He wanted to do something for him, something that would make the other stallion remember how good it felt to have another male body pressed up to him, but he wasn't even sure that that was how Sam swung anymore. Could there honestly be...confusion there?

The stallion groaned, sharing his ex-mate's cum, whimpering, snorting, little puffs of breath washing over Janie's lower regions. They were there, caught up in the moment, stretching it out between them, though the collie might as well have not existed for them both. Their chins brushed up against one another and, for once, Sam did not pull away, the two of them caught up somewhere, though Sam trembled from eating out the collie's pussy a little more than Mugs did. Or perhaps that was just Mugs' imagination at work, working overtime, assigning more meaning to what was going on between them than there was.

Maybe. There was no way to tell.

Mugs, however, was just a pawn in her plan, though the collie, truly, didn't have anything more in mind than what she had already done to them. She wanted to abuse them, but that was about it, to force them to dance to her will. As long as she got what she wanted in two poles of horse cock slamming her full, Janie did not care about anything else and it was not as if she had any further motives beyond her greedy cravings. She was just a collie who wanted what she wanted and had not learned that she couldn't always have that.

"You boys come back soon now..." She sent them off with a smile and a wave, a cocky glint in her eye and the angle of her muzzle. "I'll be texting you... All when you least expect it..."

Of course, when she was good and done with them, the stallions dressed and dumped on her doorstep with promises of "to text her later when they wanted a good time" (they didn't promise), silence, finally stretched between them. Yet it was not the good type of silence, even as their bodies ached with a strange sort of satisfaction: physically satisfied without a drop of that reaching them mentally. Neither of them could have said that they were at all horny after all of that, but they still needed something, even if they could not understand or reach for it.

12