BMB: Version 2-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk to your dad about next week and find out what the time frame is for my healing," she reminded him as she closed her eyes again. She was asleep before he left her room.

When Trin woke up again, she heard Tommy unlocking her front door and walking in with bags which were rustling as he walked. She sat up and yawned as she stretched her arms up above her head. Tommy walked into the room and began getting undressed. Trin watched him as he stood naked just before climbing into bed. "Um, what..." she began but was cut off with his mouth on hers.

"Timeframe is up to us, and unless you tell me you don't feel like allowing me to make love to you, it's on, like, right now," he informed her.

"Oh, hell yeah," she sighed and raised her arms for him to take off her tank top. He slid her shorts and panties down her legs and climbed on top of her to settle in. "Just be..."

"Careful, I will, Trin," he promised. "Talk to me," he encouraged her and put his mouth on hers again. As he found his way to her entrance, she moaned as she felt his shaft rubbing along her body.

"Is this happening?" she whispered and prayed it wasn't a dream. "God, Tommy, you feel so good, oh God," she moaned as he slid inside her slowly.

"Good, Trin?" he breathed as he put his lips on her forehead.

"So good," she told him and nodded. He pressed in the rest of the way and then stilled again, most likely for himself. Trin lifted her leg to press it against his and then arched her back as he began sliding himself back and then forward again. "So good," she sighed again and put her hands on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her softly. When he looked into her eyes, he seemed to see something. He closed his eyes and put his mouth on hers again, only this time he kissed her deeply. Trin moaned into his mouth and matched his kisses with her own intensity.

Tommy reached back and held her leg to him as he increased his thrusts. Trin was already approaching her climax, so his movements only built up her need for release. "I'm gonna come," Tommy told her and put his mouth next to her ear. "Come with me, Trinity," he whispered and kissed her ear. If she hadn't already been close, she would be by that kind of talk. She came and moaned as she contracted around his shaft causing him to find his own release. He groaned and held her as he thrust into her a few more times.

"Good God, Trin," he sighed as he began to catch his breath. "You are incredible."

When Trin had begun to feel like she could breathe normally again, she touched his face and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Tommy. I've loved you since the day you walked in and introduced yourself to me as I sat and drank tea with Gram. I have loved almost every moment with you since then and literally missed you when we weren't together."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Tommy told her and kissed her softly. "Do you know that I haven't been with anyone, like in any way, since the month before I met you? Dad brought it to my attention today after the meeting. "Trin, I have literally been devoted to you since the day I met you, and I didn't even know it. I have only wanted you. I hated that Dad gave us that rule, but what it did do was ensure that a friendship would be built. And the partnership. I am so connected to you," he told her and then watched her face as she smiled. When he realized why, he laughed. "Literally," he added and then pulled himself from her and laid down next to her on his side. She turned to face him as well.

Trin used her index finger to motion for him to get closer to her. "I like it when we're connected," she whispered and pushed herself to his body. He put his hand on her back and leaned in to kiss her passionately.

"Me too," he whispered back and quickly kissed her lips once more for good measure. He then laid on his back and put his hands behind his head. "Mmm, nothing like hot morning sex to start off Valentine's Day. And with you, Trin, there is nothing like it."

"What time is it?" she asked as she smiled at his comment.

"9AM," he answered and slid his arm behind her to bring her closer to his body.

"You woke up around 5AM, babe," she told him. "This didn't exactly start your day. Where'd you go?"

"Well, I told you I was going home to pack, so I did that. And I told you I would pick up breakfast and stuff, so I did that. But I also stopped at Gram's house to get the key to the cabin, and since she was up, I talked to her for a while. She loves that we're better now. She told me to give you a hug, but I promised I'd bring you by so she could see you herself."

"I love her," Trin told him and ran her finger along his chest. "If I hadn't met Jeremy, I would have spent a lot of time with her. I'm glad it worked out though. I was blessed to know Jeremy. I'm blessed to have a good relationship with your family. And I'm pretty sure things are looking promising for us now too."

"You're not totally sure?"

"Well, I mean, 24 hours ago, we weren't speaking."

"Twenty minutes ago, I was inside you," he told her and slid his finger down her back to cup her butt. "Besides, we've finally talked now. The truths have come out. I reiterated that when I told you that I loved you, I meant it, even in my blackout state. And you told me you loved me. Once it's out there, you can't take that back."

"Well, you did tell me you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me," Trin told him and shrugged. "That's about as promising as it gets." Tommy smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "Do you want to take a shower?"

"Together?" Tommy asked and raised his eyebrows a few times.

"I supposed we can do that," Trin told him and smiled as he threw off the covers, got up, and grabbed her hand to follow his hot naked body into the bathroom with him.

When they came out of the bathroom, Trin was shaking her head and Tommy was laughing. "Hot shower sex? Check! God forbid if my dad asks about our Valentine's Day and how it went. I'm laying it all out there for him!

"Thanks a lot," Trin told him sarcastically and laughed as he smacked her butt. She went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of pink panties she'd gotten the year before for special events. When she had them on, she grabbed the matching bra, put it on, and turned to face Tommy. He stopped flipping through his bag and walked over to stand in front of her.

"Oh, that's hot," he told her and ran his fingers gently over the lace of the bra and then the panties. "Happy Valentine's Day to me!" Trin smiled and went back to picking out a cute pink top and regular blue jeans to wear for the day. She got dressed and picked up her socks to put on as she sat on the bed.

"Babe, do you think we could have your family over for lunch tomorrow? I don't know why, but I feel like it would be a good way to ease them into us being together."

Tommy eyed her warily as he pulled on his jeans and shook his head. "Did I talk in my sleep last night?"

"Different subject, but um, no, not that I heard," Trin answered. "Did you hear what I asked?"

"Yeah, that's why I asked you that question," he explained. "I was literally thinking about asking you about having the family over here for dinner to tell them about us when I went to sleep last night. I have no idea how you knew I was thinking that."

"I didn't know that, but great minds," Trin replied and smiled when he came to stand in front of her. "Hi," she said and put her hands on his chest.

"I have a question for you," Tommy told her and leaned down to kiss her nose. "Do I have to ask you to be my girlfriend to prove that I'm serious about being exclusively together, or am I covered with all the sex and stuff?"

"It never hurts to ask," Trin told him and smiled as he looked down at her. "Are you asking?"

"Yes," he answered and closed his eyes as he put his forehead to hers. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. Of course, yes, but thank you for asking." Trin put her arms up around his neck and whispered, "Can I kiss you now?"

"You, my girl, should never have to ask such a silly question," Tommy told her as he took his forehead off hers and reached up to touch her face. "I will always want you to kiss me," he whispered and let her put her lips on his before gifting her with a deeper kiss once their simple one had been completed. When they were finished kissing, he held her to himself and sighed. "I love you. Now, come on. Let's go make breakfast."

When he led her to the kitchen, he walked past the large vase of flowers and several balloons as if they'd been there all along. He opened the freezer door and offered waffles or some egg pastries. "Either way, we only have to toss them in the toaster." When he closed the door, he found her looking at him. "What?"

"You're just gonna act like you didn't set this whole table up with flowers and balloons?"

"Do you like them?"

"Um, yes!" Trin told him and laughed. "Oh, a card too. Wow. The trifecta."

"Something like that," he told her as she opened the card.

"Roses are red," she read aloud, "Violets are blue, I would love nothing more..." she read and opened the card, "than to marry you." She moved the card slowly from her vision and found Tommy down on one knee in front of her.

"I wasn't really sure when I was going to do this, so I figured I'd wait until you opened the card. It could have ended up being later tonight. But my question, my desire, my love? Those won't change. Trinity Irelyn, will you marry me?"

Trin looked down at him and the ring he was holding and dropped the card as she knelt in front of him. "I want nothing more than to be your wife," she answered him. "Yes. Yes, so many yeses!" she exclaimed and put her hands on his face to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to himself by cupping her butt and lifting her up to sit on his one knee. She wrapped her legs around him and laughed as he did just before his mouth came down on hers again.

"Let's see how it fits," he told her and pulled the ring from the box. "You ready for this?" He showed her the inside of the ring.

"'Bernie...,' oh! Gram's ring! Aw, this was Gram's first engagement ring? I love that." He moved the ring for her to see what else was engraved. "'Tommy, Trin,'" she read and then teared up. "You had our names engraved in it too! I love it." He slid the ring down her finger and smiled as it fit perfectly.

"I had it done a year ago today," Tommy admitted. Trin gasped and looked at his face. I knew my feelings for you were only growing stronger, and eventually, we'd be together. I knew it was a risk, and I felt awful around Christmastime when I had originally planned and hoped to give it to you since the rule would have been over by then. And then with the whole silent treatment, well, I just had to put my faith in the fact that at some point, you'd forgive me and choose me to spend your life with when you did. And you did, and we will, and here we are."

"Here we are," she repeated and shook her head. "I love you, Tommy. I can't wait to begin our lives together."

"So," he told her as he lifted her off his knee to stand so he could get up, "about that. How do you want to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to continue living here?" he asked and made his way back to the freezer. He knew she'd want the pastries, so he didn't wait for her to choose. "Do we want to buy a house together? What are you thinking?"

"I don't know," Trin answered and kept admiring her new ring. "What were you thinking?"

"I think I could move in here, and we could make it work," he told her thoughtfully as he grabbed two cups for orange juice. "We already know I fit in your bed rather well." When Trin blushed, Tommy laughed. "Why do you blush when I say things like that? It's cute, but I do fit in it well, don't I?"

"Best fit anyone other than I have ever had," Trin told him and smiled at him. "And I blush because this is new and, I don't know, you're talking about sex. I can talk it up all the time. I just can't manage it without blushing. It's a curse."

"Nope, don't agree," Tommy told her and brought the juice over to the table. "You're hot when you talk sex, I'll admit. The blushing only shows that you like it. It's not a curse. It's just the way it goes. And I'd worry more if you didn't blush while talking about it. It shows your innocence. I like it."

"Well, I'm not innocent," she corrected as she took her seat and watched him set the two plates down in front of them. "You know I'm coming into this with a past."

"Good," he told her and laughed when he realized something. "Ha! You can corrupt me then."

"So, let's table the 'where will we live?' topic and move onto 'what are we serving for lunch tomorrow?' and 'who are we inviting?'"

"Thanksgiving people," he suggested and then put his finger to his mouth. "Um, let's make chili with cornbread, cheese, crackers, and all the stuff so they can make it anyway they'd like. And your buttery sugar cookies for dessert."

"Alright," Trin agreed and finished her pastry. "Now, should I invite everyone and surprise them, or do you want to invite them and just tell them it's here and let them wonder, or are we telling them as we invite them?"

"I'll invite them while you make sure you have all the ingredients for the chili and cookies," Tommy resolved. "Make a list of what we'll need, and we can go pick that up when we go do other stuff. And I'm only inviting them to your house and telling them to be here at 11AM for lunch. We'll tell them our news when they get here."

"Will we need to shop for the cabin?"

"Yep, that will be part of the other stuff we do today," Tommy informed her and smiled. "I had lots of time this morning to think and plan before I came back and ravaged you."

"Ravaged?" Trin asked and scoffed. "I'd hardly call that ravaging."

"Is that a challenge?"

"I guess we'll see," Trin told him and smirked. "Now go make those calls. I'm going to do inventory."

Rather than leaving the room, Tommy walked up to her and picked her up and set her on the counter. "I love it when you take charge," he told her and cupped her face to put his mouth on hers. When he pulled back, she cupped his face.

"You're gonna love me tonight then," she told him and winked as she jumped down. When Tommy hadn't moved from where he'd been standing, Trin laughed. "Get used to it, Parker. You're stuck with me now." Tommy smiled as he watched her going from pantry to cupboard looking at what she had and writing down what she needed. "Scoot!" Trin yelled in a high-pitched voice and waved him on. "Time's a-wasting!"

When Trin heard him talking to his dad, she rounded the corner and asked him to put it on the speakerphone.

"So, what happened when you left work?" Tom was asking.

"Hi, Tom," Trin said aloud and smiled at Tommy as he grabbed her hand.

"Put me on that FaceTime video thing," Tom told them. Tommy picked up the phone and pressed the FaceTime button, and soon, they were both looking at Tom on his screen. Tommy balanced the phone against the vase on the kitchen table. "Well, well. Happy Valentine's Day to you, son," Tom told him and laughed. "Hello, Trinity. How's your weekend going so far?"

"Actually, that's what we needed to talk to you about," Trin told him and stood in front of the phone. Tommy stood behind her as she spoke. "Um, I was really sick when I left work yesterday. Thankfully, Tommy came over to check on me and ended up having to use his key to get inside. I was unresponsive and burning up when he walked in. He drove me to the hospital where we spent most of our afternoon and evening. I ended up having surgery, and Tommy's staying here to make sure I'm healing properly.

"OK, you're gonna have to give me a little more than that to go on, Trin," Tom told her. She knew he was going to want the details.

"When they scanned me over, they had to find the source of the infection which was causing the fever. It turns out, I had an ectopic pregnancy. Bear with me, Tom, but I'm going to give details. My fallopian tube burst, and the fetus had no chance. But because Tommy got to my house when he did, I made it to the hospital in time for them to be able to do some damage control."

"You were pregnant?"

"Yeah, shocker to me too," Trin admitted. "I had no idea."

"When? With whom?"

"Wow, Tom," Trin said and nodded. "You don't mess around."

"Yeah, Dad," Tommy stated and shook his head. "Sheesh."

"Oh, come on!" Tom argued. "Did you know?"

"No, I had no idea," Tommy answered. "I wouldn't have known if even she didn't know."

"Anyway, I'm healing and doing well," Trin told him in an effort to move the conversation along.

"No, no," Tom spoke up and put up his finger in the camera. "Tell me. Do I need to have a talk with the father? Was it a one-night stand? Did he hurt you?"

"You've had plenty of talks with the father," Trin told him. "It wasn't meant to be one, but kinda turned out to be a one-night stand... well, kinda. No, he's never hurt me, um, physically. And Tom, it doesn't matter anymore. There is no baby."

"Who, Trinity?" Tom asked slowly and crossed his arms. He'd even balanced the camera on the table in front of him to do so.

"Me, Dad," Tommy admitted, and they both watched the realization spread across Tom's face. "The night of the funeral. I blacked out, but after my shower, I came out and talked to her, said her name, and kissed her. One thing led to another, and that was how it happened. Only when I woke up in the morning in my own bedroom, I remembered parts of the night, particularly the part with Trin, but only as if it were a dream. I never gave her the chance to speak to me about it, so she got upset, hence the tense issues at the Christmas party."

"Trin, are you OK?" Tom asked her quietly. "What happened after surgery?"

"I'm fine, Tom," Trin answered and smiled. "I didn't know, so I hadn't gotten attached which makes it easier. And Tommy was there when I woke up, offered to stay with me, and when we got back here, we talked out everything. I explained my memories from that night before he got there, and he shared his, and then I told him how the baby was conceived. It was then that he realized it was his."

"So, where are you two at now?" Tom asked slowly.

"I think," Tommy began and looked at Trin who looked up and back at him, "yeah, I think we're good."

"So, work can go back to the way it was?" Tom asked and laughed. "Alright, you two, either my screen froze or you're about to, oh! Come on! I don't need to see that." When Trin put her hand up in Tommy's hair, though, Tom changed his tone. "Oh, I see you're getting along very well. I'd say that was really quick, but seeing as it's been 14 months, and I never told Trin about the rule, I guess I'll give it a bye. I'll see you tomorrow, and congratulations, guys. Welcome to the family, Trinity."

Trin pulled away from Tommy and looked at the camera. "Thanks, Tom," she told him and winked at him. He laughed as he hung up their call.

"We just managed to tell your dad about the engagement," Trin told Tommy. "He saw the ring on my finger when I put my hand in your hair."

"I liked that," he told her and leaned down to kiss her like that again. She put her hand back and moaned as he deepened their kiss. They remained locked in that embrace until his phone rang. It was Gram.

"Hi, Gram," Tommy told her when he answered and put it on speakerphone.

"Well, how'd it go?"

"Hi, Gram," Trin spoke up and laughed when Gram got excited. "Can we FaceTime?"

"Let me see, Trinny," Gram told her and managed to find the button. "Did it work?"

"Yes, Gram," Tommy answered and sat the phone back on the table to rest against the vase. Trin resumed her place in front of the phone, and Tommy stood behind her. "How do we look?"