BMSWG Ch. 01: Mamma's Punishment Tryout

Story Info
Ingrid has her way as she defeats Jason.
2.8k words
4.2
6.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over 18. This story is completely fiction.

My mom gave birth to me when she was young at 18. Mom was an exotic dancer (she looked older than she was).

I saw a picture of what my Mom (Lori) looked like. Mom was perfectly shaped 34d-20-36 in my opinion. She looked and acted mature for her age. The club hired her on the spot.

She tried wanted to be a dancer. Mom made a lot of money dancing topless.

Mom got pregnant with me within a few months. She took a year off to have me and ween me.

Mom went back as she had promised. She found that there was some serious competition from some of the girls.

Mom wasn't making as much money as before. One of the older dancers suggested that she "might want to work out at a gym.

Burn some of the baby fat off. Mom took her advice.

Mom started working out and taking exercise classes. Before long, Mom had some defined muscles.

Her tips increased considerably. Mom was making the most money of all the dancers.

By this point, Mom was addicted to weight lifting and training.

Mom became worried that the customers would stop tipping. She became overly muscular.

Mom kept herself fit yet feminine for a few more years.

One day, Mom came across a magazine called Fighting Females.

She contacted the Editor and asked about session wrestling. The editor gave her some information.

Mom contacted several people and found what she wanted. Mom became a session wrestler.

I went to college while Mom learned the ropes. She became pretty good at session wrestling.

Mom wrestled anyone. She traveled the southeast with another female.

Mom got tired of touring. She came back home

Mom got discovered while she was bodybuilding at a gym. She was almost manly with muscle.

Mr Green was a 40 year old executive. He was looking to start a sex wrestling group. My mom was the first one hired.

I finished college and was job hunting. Mom allowed me to move back in.

I had to find a job and save money.

Mom was gone most evenings and all day Saturdays.

I wasn't having much success finding any work. I almost started working in a McDonald's.

I told my Mom that I was going to work at a McDonald's part time until something better came along.

Mom quickly retorted "No son of mine is going to work for minimum wage!

I've possibly got a job that will earn you more than minimum wage.

Will you consider working for me?

You will either wrestle women or train men to wrestle."

I really didn't want to work for McDonald's, so I agreed to tryout.

I counted my blessings as we drove across the city. We traveled another hour down to a small industrial area (3 buildings together.

While we were driving, I reflected on what I did before college.

Mom taught me how to defend myself. I learned some wrestling. I do know how to session wrestle if I ever needed it.

All these years, I thought that I trained to be her body guard. Boy was I was dead wrong.Finally, Mom broke the silence and told me "One of the new guys just quit! You are replacing him just for tonight.

If you survive, you can make a choice. McDonald's or Wrestling.

Now grab your equipment and follow me!" I became nervous as we entered the big building.

Mike met me at the door. He seemed nervous yet he welcomed me

"So you are Jay?" Mike asked. He hastily led me into the men's locker room.

"I got questions to ask. Have you ever wrestled before? How Tall and how much do you weigh?"

I answered all his questions and he seemed relieved by my answers.

"I am 22 years old. I learned self defense."

l asked "who am I wrestling?" Mike became nervous again and answered "She didn't tell you?

You are involved in a sex wrestle club. I know you've session wrestled. This is similar but different.

You and your opponent are wrestling semi nude! All of us do.

Let me go over the rules quickly. I don't think you are ready for this. We will wing it.

Usually things are done by a point system. Regular matches are up to 5 points.

if a wrestler orgasms that is 2 points. If a wrestler submits, that is also 2 points.

If a wrestler gets pinned, that's 1 point. If a wrestler gets knocked out, that ends the match.

All these ladies are athletic and some are bodybuilders.I hope you will wrestle a newbie, but I don't know. Oh, some of these ladies are sex experts, so you will have to be on your guard.

Above all else, don't get caught on your back. These ladies will defeat you quickly.

This is like professional wrestling.

Rules are just about the same. No punching the main sexual organ. No biting, no gouging the eyes.

Now, remove your street clothes and put on the G string and robe

You will hear the buzzer when it is your turn. Be ready and be smart. I will be escorting another newbie. I don't know who you will be facing. Sorry."

I found out that the schedule had been rearranged. I quickly stretched and a couple of push ups. I was in the 1st match.

I heard the sound of shrilling like in the movies like Halloween. I hate that sound.

"Here comes Jason the Terrible! This is his first match. He is a try out."

As I entered the ring, new music came over the speakers. It sounded European music

"And here comes Ingrid."the announcer spoke. "Oh no! I was hoping you would wrestle a newbie. Jay, she looks sweet and innocent, but she is one tough cookie. She has wrestled 16 times and is 16-0.You need to wrestle defensively. Put her in a submissive hold as soon as possible. Don't mess with her chest. Her tits are puffy and sharp."

Mike disrobed me and 'Big Mamma' disrobed Ingrid at the same time. Damn, Ingrid was beautiful. Her face was fantastic, Blueish grey eyes and a perfect figure. Ingrid looks to be about 25 years old.

She has small puffy boobs with long nipples. Her legs were long and athletic. Ingrid danced seductively.

"Hey little boy! Up here! I bet you never seen muscles like Ingrid before!" Ingrid smiled as she flexed her biceps. Her biceps weren't huge, but they looked hard and solid. I rolled my eyes trying to intimidate her. It didn't work.

A little about myself. I am 5'6" tall and weigh 170.

Ingrid is 5'11" tall and weighs 155 lbs. I outweigh Ingrid by 15 lbs, but she looks stronger than I am.

The referee motioned us together in the middle of the ring. We went over the rules.

Mike and I were told that this was a "Full Throttle Match" which means that the winner will have to score 10 points to win.

This is not the usual 5 points to win.

We were given a couple of minutes to warm up and stretch." Hey boy! I'll destroy you. Watch this boy! I'm flexible!" She had one of her long legs on top of the turn buckle. Then she stretched her other leg the same way.

"Boy! Look down here!" Ingrid giggled She showed me what looked like a freaky pussy. I suspect that she tried to show me pussy muscle, but the thong hid it. I wasn't sure though.

Ingrid removed her thong. Those legs looked like long stretches of muscles.

The bell rang and we approached each other. My eyes were at her neck level

Ingrid giggled and she said "I'm wrestling a midget?"

I shoved Ingrid and she shoved me back to my corner. Before I could react, she shoulder blocked me to the corner turn buckle.

Both my stomach and back burned like fire. Ingrid shoulder blocked me two more times into the turn buckle.

I collapsed and Ingrid grabbed my hair and brought me back up. I was gasping for air and she wrapped her arms around my belly area. Ingrid lifted me off the ground into her powerful bear hug. I tried to resist, but the bear hug was locked in tight.

Ingrid's pointy, sharp tits were stabbing me just under my man boobs. They felt like sharp blades poking through my skin.

I could feel myself getting weaker quickly. I was shocked by her power. Those arms of steel were making my breathing labored.

I tried to pull her away from me but Ingrid was ahead of me. She fell forward and landed on top of me. Ingrid maintained her tight bear hug.

I had the breath knocked out. The back of my head also hit the mat hard. The ref counted 1,2,3. I had been pinned. Ingrid jumped off me and celebrated. The score was 1-0 in favor of Ingrid.

I was given one minute to recover. I staggered to my feet. Ingrid was celebrating in the other corner.

Ding the bell rang and Ingrid came quickly at me. She landed a foot to my belly. I wasn't quick enough to dodge the impact of her foot. I sank into the turn buckle. Ingrid landed a perfectly aimed kick to my belly.

I crumbled to my knees.

Ingrid grabbed my chin and lifted me back up into her standing side headlock.

One of her boobs was poking me in the eye as she expertly ground her sharp pointy boob into my eye socket..

Ingrid continued this punishment for a minute.I was getting light headed from this attack.

Ingrid then hip tossed me to the other side of the ring. She did so with so much force that I almost folded in half again.

I was gasping for air when Ingrid slipped behind me and applied a rear chin lock and body scissors combination. Ingrid is fast, very fast. She had me in trouble instantly.

I was getting choked and couldn't move. I had to tap out my submission. Ingrid was ahead 3-0. She released the hold and stood behind me. I rolled, choking, gagging and trying to catch my breath.

Soon the bell rang and Ingrid kicked me on the forehead hard enough to let me see stars. I was on my back and she rolled me up for 1,2,3 I had been pinned again. Ingrid now had a 4-0 lead.

She went back to her corner and grinned. "Boy, you are losing bad! I give you free chance to put me in hold." Ingrid cackled. I got angry and scrambled up to my feet.

"Wow! I humiliate you and you get mad? I teach you lessons. You are nobody! I toy with you. Now I show you muscle and defeat you! You become Ingrid's play thing!" Ingrid barked as she went on the offense.

Ingrid shoved me back into the turn buckle. She stepped back and flexed her biceps "I'm to strong for you. I now target you and have my way with you." Ingrid softly whispered and tongued my ear.

My meat rose up to the the seductive jester. Ingrid purred as she noticed my woody. "Now I play with your love pole!" she said with a smile.

Ingrid pinned me against the turn buckle and she rubbed her leg up and down my shaft. I managed to get one arm free, so I grabbed a hand of hair. We switched positions and I slapped Ingrid across the face. I smiled at her reaction and she griped "Ouch!"

I grabbed her hair and monkey flipped her on her ass. I went for a sleeper hold. Within a couple of seconds Ingrid was in trouble.She tapped out. The score was now 4-2 Ingrid.

I went to a neutral corner and smiled at her. Ingrid's face was red not just from the submission, but from anger. "Damn you asshole! Now I got to work harder! How dare you slap me! " Ingrid quietly said to herself.

I saw her lips moving and could see what she was saying.

The bell rang and I squashed her against the turnbuckle. I then monkey flipped her to the mat and tried for a school boy pin.

I couldn't lock in the hold as Ingrid quickly adjusted so that she could lick my penis. I quickly discovered that she allowed me to think I was doing something good.

Ingrid has a pierced tongue. Her tongue has a big steel ball and Ingrid started licking the tip of my dick.

I tried to adjust myself away from her action on my love muscle. She freed her arms and laid hold my love pole and continued her action. I tried to roll away but failed to get away. She pinned me to the mat. Ingrid knows how to please her man and my dick started twitching.

She was expertly rubbing my pole with one hand and rolled my balls with her other hand and fingers.

Ingrid kissed my prick head and licked my growing dick. "Mmm, dick taste good! Little boy with big flag pole! I satisfy all boys. I make sperm withdraw. Soon I'll rob sperm bank and make you my slave! Ah Ha ha ha! I rob you now" Ingrid laughed.

She started to give me a blow job. I had stopped resisting her and Mike yelled "Get away from her! Kick her off or shove her off. NOW!"

I was powerless and actually wanted Ingrid to suck my meat.

Mike cursed at me and told me that I was done. My stomach was hurting as Ingrid continued to roll my balls and sucked my head.

Ingrid's head started bobbing up and down my shaft and her tongue ball made things worse.

She stopped and gazed at me and cooed "Now for main course!"

Ingrid then took my pole all the way and used her tongue ball to tickle my balls.

My gawd, she really had me. I was loosing control completely and I groaned loudly for the first time.

I was shaking from head to toe. The earth started quaking and I thought I was going to black out.

"Shit! It's coming! Oh my gawd! Uh, uh Yeah!" I screamed as I exploded into Ingrid's mouth.

I became numb mentally as I continued to orgasm They tell me that I exploded twice.

I double orgasm after she withdrew from my spent yet still hard flagpole. Ingrid scored 2 more points. She was up 6-2.

I had sex juice all over me. Ingrid went to her corner as she laughed and said "Boy is under my spell."

I was spent. I couldn't hardly move. I didn't make it to my feet when the bell rang.

"I'll now place myself on your pole! I show you pussy power!" Ingrid laughed as she slowly made her way towards me.

I did a leg sweep which worked for a second. She fell on top of me and knocked the breath out of me.

This gave her enough time to drag me into the corner.

Ingrid stood on the bottom ring rope and slammed her beautiful ass on my chest. The impact not only took my breath away, but I almost blacked out.

The room was spinning and Ingrid took her time and mounted my shrinking pole.

She removed her thong and gave my dick a lick that started at my balls and gradually up to my head.

She gave my manhood a little twirl with her tongue. I was now rock hard again.

Damn. I could feel fluid rising up my shaft. I held on so that I wouldn't cum. She teased "Now I cook meat in oven!"

Ingrid just barely mounted my dick head and it made a sucking sound as she controlled how deep I could go.

My penis only went in an inch and stopped. It felt like I was hitting a wall. She did this stunt two more times and then allowed my now pulsing cock deeper in her.

I tried to pull out, but my prick was stuck. Ingrid wouldn't release my rod. Then she started to use her pussy muscles and milk my penis.

Wow my hardest hand grip (when I masturbated) was nothing compared to her love muscles.

Somehow, she was really grinding my meat as she fucked me. I was about to shoot my load when she brought me in deeper.

Ingrid stood up, I was being picked up. With a loud pop, she released my meat. I blacked out when the pop sound echoing throughout the auditorium.

When I regained my senses, Mike was helping me up I had creamed again.

I found out the the score was 18-2. I was soundly beat.

We made it to the back and Big Mamma told me that she had a special trainer for me. Ingrid is now my new trainer.