Boarding School Girls

Story Info
Catholic boarding school girls get horny.
4.7k words
3.78
56.5k
29
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fantasy and not based on any sort of reality. Everyone is 18+.

Boarding School Girls Ch1

Bella woke up early that morning in her boarding school room. Her roommate had already left for the shower. Bella lay in bed as she looked out the window at the morning sun. She absentmindedly cupped her crotch and fantasized Harry Styles was having his way with her. It was one of her favorite fantasies. His tongue was in her mouth as he caressed her wet pussy, his fingers bold and wicked, not penetrating her hymen but rubbing her clitoris. She always remained a virgin in her fantasies. Bella came fast, her fingers wet with her fluids. A sigh of contentment, then Bella was out of bed and off to the dormitory showers. She was excited about the day's activities.

Bella was from a modest background. She was brought up by a single mother and had won a scholarship to this prestigious Catholic girl's boarding school. Her mother thought Bella was too boy happy, making boarding school ideal for her. She was right, Bella did like boys and the remoteness of the school made it difficult to interact with males. Many of the students at the school were boy happy. Some of them were desperate for contact with any males.

Girls gossip. They had a network. Their experiences were shared and discussed. They had worked out ways to compensate for a lack of boys, ways they could satisfy themselves. Some methods were brazen but many were subtle as they wanted to remain virgins until marriage.

When Bella arrived at the showers, they were full. Bella paid the price for rubbing herself.

"Good morning Bella. I'm nearly finished." Kate called out from a shower cubicle. She was the school gossip.

"Good morning Kate. I over slept." Bella said as Kate stepped past her.

Bella turned the water back on and entered the shower. Kate stood in front of the cubicle while she dried herself.

"I hear we will be visited by an architect today. My dad knows the architects who work in that firm. The principal of the firm is gorgeous, he has film star looks. The girls are really queuing up to see him when he gets here. We'll have wet dreams tonight. I hear you've been chosen to show the architect around. Wear fresh panties." Kate giggled as she walked away.

Very few men are allowed on school grounds. Most of the girls at the school have been placed there to keep them out of trouble. Bella was the school Captain. She had all the assets the school wanted to use to promote itself. She was athletic, smart and beautiful, the complete package. She had an appointment to see the Head Mistress at 10am that morning. Right on time Bella stood at the doorway.

"Come in and take a seat Bella" said Mother Superior as she looked up from her paperwork.

Bella was dressed in the required school uniform of white blouse and green and white checked knee length skirt. The young Mother Superior was in her habit, as usual.

"We are in the process of renovating our hall to bring it up to the standard our patrons expect of this school. We will have a representative of an esteemed architect firm calling on us this morning to assess the project. We would like a cheap quote from this firm. After I have taken the architect on an inspection of the hall, I want you to take him to the luncheon room for lunch. Make sure he enjoys himself. I want him to leave with a good impression of this school. Be nice to him Bella."

"What time would you like me to make myself available Miss?"

"Be here before lunch. We should be finished by then. This is a very important task I am giving you, the money we save goes towards keeping fees low."

"I understand Miss, I will do my best."

When Bella returned just before the start of lunch, the office was empty. She was about to turn and go to the luncheon room when she was confronted by the Mother Superior and an old man.

"Ah, you're here." Mother Superior said as she walked up to Bella.

"Mr Rudy Maroni this is our school Captain Bella Williams. Bella this is Mr Maroni who is planning the renovation of our school hall, please escort Mr Maroni to the luncheon room, I'll join you shortly." Mother Superior said curtly.

"Yes Miss!" Bella said enthusiastically as she shook Rudy's hand, her generous mouth smiling to please. "Please follow me Mr Maroni. We have a good luncheon room here and the food is also good."

Rudy Maroni was very impressed with the look of Bella Williams. She was very leggy and beautifully proportioned. She had big beautiful blue eyes and long brown hair tied in a ponytail. He had a quick look at her chest and was surprised to see how full they were for her age. She had a nice bounce to her steps or maybe her body just seemed to be bouncing.

When Bella saw Rudy Maroni her face dropped with disappointment, which she tried not to show. She saw a skinny old wrinkly bald man in a grey suit, faded white shirt and red silk tie. He looked unimpressive. She was hoping she would meet someone handsome and charming. Someone she could show off to the other girls. She was deeply frustrated the gossip was wrong. "That damn Kate probably set me up as a joke." She thought to herself.

Bella had dressed provocatively for what she thought was going to be a dreamboat meeting. She had fished out the tightest fitting uniform she had in her locker. It was four years old. She had outgrown it. The buttons were difficult to fasten around her chest and the length was four inches above her knee. She knew Mother Superior had noticed, but she seemed pleased with the allure with which Bella presented herself.

Bella wanted to get this over and done with quickly. Chaperoning an old man all afternoon wasn't her idea of a fun day. Bella hurried to the luncheon room and helped Rudy Maroni with a tray of food. She then picked out a remote table in the staff section. She knew the luncheon room would soon be filled with students and Bella did not want to be seen with this ugly old geezer.

To Bella's relief Sister Beatrice spotted them walking to the table and she offered to join them. Sister Beatrice sat opposite Rudy, leaving Bella to decide whether she wanted to sit next to the architect or the Sister. Bella remembered she had to be personable to Mr Maroni so she sat next to him.

"You must be the architect the school is engaging to renovate our hall" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, the firm I work for is looking at the project. I am in the process of doing an assessment." Maroni said glancing at Bella.

"Have you decided how long the renovations will take? It is something the school has been looking forward to for a long time."

"We are trying to get the project completed in time for the end of year celebrations." Maroni said with a mouthful of food.

"How is our star student treating you? Bella is probably one of the best students we've had at this school. She wins in all the sports and finishes at the top of all her subjects. We are very proud of her." Sister Beatrice said with pride.

"Bella has been looking after me very well. I'll be looking forward to Bella showing me around the school after lunch."

"It will be my pleasure Mr Maroni" Bella responded with her big blue eyes and happy smile.

"Which sports do you play?" Rudy asked Bella.

"Until this year I have concentrated on track events, but this year I will be doing rowing events. My body has developed to be more suited to rowing."

"Yes, you do look very fit and powerful. Your height should suit you in that sport" Mr Maroni said as he put his hand under the table and patted Bella's thigh. Then in the process of removing his hand he brushed his hand along Bella's thigh, lifting her skirt up to her crotch.

Bella was about to pull her skirt back down but decided against bringing attention to the grope. It may have been incidental anyway. Nothing to it she decided.

"Have you given thought to which subjects you will be studying at University?"

"I'm considering architecture. It is something I find interesting."

"Good! I think you will do very well. I suppose you will be taking special attention to the hall renovations." Maroni said as he clamped his hand on Bella's bare thigh and ran it up towards her crotch. His hand lingered shamelessly to savor the heat from Bella's pussy.

Bella clutched her thighs together, like a good girl should. He's just old and careless she decided, but it did feel creepy.

Lunch was finished quickly and Bella took Rudy Maroni on a tour of the school. He seemed to be enjoying himself. He was eager to go up the clock tower. The clock tower was the highest point in the school and gave a good view of school grounds. Climbing up the steep stairs was a challenge fit visitors enjoyed. Bella was concerned Mr Maroni was not fit enough.

"The climb is quite strenuous Mr Maroni. You sure you want to do this?" Bella asked as she unlocked the door to the clock tower stairs.

"That's okay, I'll manage" Rudy Maroni assured the naïve girl as he motioned her to proceed ahead of him.

Rudy had a good view of Bella's long legs as he walked up the stairs behind her. His eyes followed her legs from flat black shoes up along shapely calves and up to powerful thighs. That was as far as he could leer under the skirt, even though he had dropped back a couple of steps to get a better angle. The skirt was above the knee but not short enough to show the young student's panty. It was a tease which to Rudy's surprise made his cock sensitive.

Half way up the stairs Bella became aware Maroni was puffing, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Are you okay Mr Maroni?" Bella asked innocently.

Red faced, Maroni nodded. "I'm fine, I need the exercise" he said as he looked up at her innocent blue eyes.

Bella slowed down her steps to make it easier for Maroni to keep up, which gave Maroni more time to ogle her butt. He could not take his eyes off the wobble of her butt. She had a pronounced sway in her hips which was driving him crazy.

The top of the tower was reached a little too soon for Rudy Maroni. Bella walked along the narrow balcony and turned to face Maroni. Rudy was out of breath.

"You can see the whole school from here and if you walk around to the other side you can view the river" Bella said as she led Rudy Maroni around to the lake side of the tower balcony.

"This is a beautiful view Bella. You are a wonderful ambassador for the school. You would be an asset for any architect firm which took you on" said Rudy Maroni as he puffed.

"Thank you Mr Maroni. Do you think I could get a job at your firm?"

"If I had a say in it we would take you on in a heartbeat." Maroni said as he placed his hand on Bella's shoulder.

"Thank you Mr Maroni. I would like that very much." Bella said with a wide smile, showing her dazzling white teeth.

"Look at that" Maroni said pointing to the school hall located near the bank of the lake. "There are a number of ways it can be improved..."

Bella turned to look at the hall by the lake, but she did not hear Maroni's words. He had placed himself behind her and brushed his dick against her butt cheek. Bella had no room to move and felt trapped. She could feel his hot cock lining itself up with her butt crack, so she shifted to the left.

Maroni continued with his lecture "...we will look at extending the hall a little towards the lake to create an outdoor amphitheatre..." meanwhile his left hand curled around Bella's waist as he tried to guide her towards his dick.

Bella felt Maroni's penis getting erect. She giggled awkwardly.

Maroni felt more confident. He slid his left hand up the curve of Bella's waist to the bottom of her left breast. He put his right hand on Bella's hip, holding her securely in place. He now pulled her a few inches so that his cock slid along her butt cheek and nestled in her butt crack. He pressed his cock into Bella's crack, pushing her against the balcony balustrade.

Bella brushed his hands off and shifted uneasily to try and get away from him.

Unperturbed, Maroni continued..."With your looks and talent you could have a rewarding life. You can get the kudos for getting your school a good deal for the hall renovation and you could also set yourself up for a good career in architecture. You have to be prepared to do a little extra. Put in a mediocre effort and you get mediocre results. I can tell you're a winner. You will do what it takes won't you?" Maroni said in a slimy tone.

"Yes Mr Maroni." Bella said enthusiastically.

"Bella can do me a favor?"

"Yes Mr Maroni." Bella answered quizzically.

"I'm an old man. I have needs which you can satisfy very easily." Maroni said while placing his hands on Bella's shoulders.

"Mm...Mr Maroni, I don't know what you mean." Bella stuttered.

"You're a grown girl Bella. You are what, eighteen? You do want to help your school and church don't you? Yes or no?"

"Yes..." Bella said hesitantly, looking down at her feet.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I want you to be happy and I want you to make me happy. I can get you an architect scholarship." Maroni said before he put his hand under Bella's chin and lifted her face. He looked into her eyes and brought his face towards her.

Bella looked at the ugly yellow teeth, skinny wrinkled face and closed her eyes and cringed. His lips covered hers. She pursed her mouth shut. His tongue lapped at her mouth. Her lips rolled back into her mouth, away from his tongue.

"mmm..." Bella squirmed as her plump lips were being probed by Maroni's tongue.

He licked her mouth trying to coax her to open up. She stayed shut. He did not care. His hands cupped Bella's breasts and expertly squeezed and massaged them until they began to swell. The old man knew what he was doing. He could feel her nipples harden.

Bella turned her face away from that wicked tongue. "Mr Maroni!" Bella protested as she pushed Maroni away.

"That's okay, I won't force you. The school can find the funds to pay full cost. We will give the architect scholarship to someone else...we do have another candidate for the scholarship from your school. If you are nice to me the scholarship is yours. Will you be nice to me? You know what I mean don't you?"

Bella lowered her hands to her sides and looked innocently at Rudy Maroni. "Mr Maroni...I...I won't take my clothes off." She said to put a limit on how far she will go.

"That's fine, I don't want you to take your clothes off. Deal?"

Bella nodded her head.

Maroni smiled. "You're a smart girl" he said as he stepped close to Bella. He placed his hands on her breasts and viciously squeezed and pinched them.

Bella winced and closed her eyes, her body passively given to Mr Maroni.

Maroni was attacking her breasts with gusto. His massaging of her breasts was rough and brutal, making her whole body shake from the vigor. He squeezed and pinched her tits hard, hard enough to bruise.

Bella's body shook from the use Maroni's bony hands made of her breasts. She was relieved she still had her shirt and bra on.

With handfuls of bosoms in his hands Maroni placed the nipples in his mouth. He bit and sucked on the nipples. If the nipples were bare he would have left a bite mark. The fabric covering the nipples were left with the dirt of his spit. Maroni licked at the lumps of erect nipples poking out under Bella's shirt. He had gone as far are he wanted with Bella's tits.

The energetic stimulation of Bella's breasts left her nipples sensitive and a little sore. She wanted to rub her nipples to settle them down. "Keep your eyes closed" she thought to herself.

Maroni lifted his face and saw Bella with her eyes closed. He planted his mouth on hers to try and steal a kiss. Bella's reflex was to purse her mouth shut. Maroni licked and sucked on her mouth anyway. His left hand went roaming under Bella's loose school skirt. He ran his hand up her bare thighs to a warm camel toe. He cupped Bella's pussy.

"Uumm...uumm..." Bella whimpered at the stimulation of her sex.

Maroni gently rubbed Bella's panty covered vagina. Up and down and along her slit; then gently around in circles, his fingers curling in now and again, wickedly teasing her. He could feel her getting hot. He sped up his stimulation as she became hotter and a little wet. He slyly slipped his fingers to the waist of Bella's panty.

Bella moved her hand to stop him.

"Relax...you still have your clothes on." Maroni reasoned.

Bella thought about it for a second, then turned her face away from Maroni's kiss.

Maroni felt emboldened. He put his hand down her panty. This gave him better access to her pussy. He was able to rub her clitoris more intimately until Bella was wet and slippery; at which point he tentatively inserted the tip of his finger.

Bella stopped struggling. Her breathing was steady and heavy. She leaned her head back; her eyes closed; her lips parted wantonly. She wanted him to stick the finger in deeper. She wanted to cum.

Maroni slid his finger in deeper and deeper. Bella's thighs opened to the invasion. He slowly pumped his finger in and out and rubbed her pussy; while he licked and kissed Bella along her neck and ears. Sly Maroni moved his mouth towards hers.

Bella was panting...her lips opening wider and wider with the finger fucking she was getting. Her hips pushed forward. Her tongue snuck out to lick her upper lip. Her lips tingled. She was hot. She wanted more finger.

Maroni felt her ardor rise; he slipped a second finger deep into Bella's pussy. Bella spread her thighs wider and her mouth sprung open. Like a viper Maroni's tongue slid between Bella's open lips.

Bella gasped. She clenched her eyes shut, but kept her mouth open. The dirty tongue played with her mouth, hot and wet. It lapped at her lips, leaving a trail of spittle. She wrapped her lips around the tongue, exalting in the sensation of the slippery probing of her mouth. Bella wasn't having an orgasm, but she had never experienced sexual intensity like this before.

The wily old man knew he had to act fast. No stopping to admire the scenery, he had to blow his wad before his old body ran out of steam.

"We're almost finished sweetheart. Here feel this" Maroni said as he placed Bella's right hand on the small bulge in his pants.

Bella felt a small lump inside the pants. Maroni rubbed her hand against his bulge. Her innocent hand was hesitant but it became curious as he stroked his cock with her hand.

Maroni unzipped his pants and his limp dick was pulled out. Bella wrinkled her nose, it was the first penis she had seen and it looked unimpressive. She had seen candles which looked more promising.

"See, it's small. It won't hurt you. Don't tell anyone. Go ahead, touch it...go on. Here..." Maroni took Bella's hand and placed it on his exposed dick.

Bella was totally uninterested in touching his cock. Maroni held her hand and rubbed it on his sweaty cock until it stirred to life.

It was the first time Bella had seen or felt a penis. She watched it curiously get stiff and get longer as the shaft became engorged with blood. Flashes of her biology lessons went through her mind.

Maroni was anxious about his need to hurry along, he turned Bella around.

"Put your hand on the balcony wall and bend over. Like this." To show her, Maroni pulled Bella back from the wall and then bent her forward to place her hands on the balcony wall ahead of her.

"Mr Maroni...what are you doing?" Bella asked.

"I just want to dry hump you honey. You've done a lot of that haven't you? I bet a lot of boys have dry humped you. I'll just rub it against you, no penetration. You can keep your clothes on. It won't last long."

Maroni placed himself behind Bella and held onto her hips. He placed her between his legs and adjusted her height to line up with his crotch. He lifted Bella's skirt and pressed his cock between her panty covered butt cheeks. She was surprisingly hot in that crevice. His dick became hard very quickly and it snuggled into that crack. He started to dry hump the eighteen year old school girl.

12