Boardroom Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, she continued to get laid. A lot. Cornucopia continued to see plenty of her business. Billie-Jo came a calling on occasion, but Vanessa mostly wanted cock. A myriad of handsome male escorts got to sample her abundant charms. All of them were young enough to be her son. And that was the point. She got fucked in her office, in the boardroom, in the Ambassador Court Hotel.

And then there was Harvey. He was one of the two legal assistants who had double-teamed her on the night of Vincent's college production. Harvey was the quieter of the two, but you know what they say about the quiet ones. He had been the more aggressive fuck that night, and that fact occurred to her at a meeting in her office, where a group of them were discussing some regulatory issues connected to a proposed buyout. Harvey was sat at the back of the room, and hadn't said a word. But she had noticed him, squirming in her presence. She caught his eye a few times and he blushed endearingly every time. When they all got up to leave, she casually asked him to stay behind.

He looked so nervous, stood in front of her, fidgeting and fussing. It was positively adorable.

"So, how are you Harvey?" She asked him

"I'm great, Ms Prudhomme...just great."

"Please, you can call me Vanessa. I have a personal rule in life, Harvey. Any man whose asshole I've eaten is entitled to use my first name."

He almost yelped at her words. But she could see his dick was hard.

"So, I've been meaning to thank you, Harvey."

"For what, Ms Prud...I mean, Vanessa?"

"Your discretion, Harvey, your discretion. I implored you to keep the details of our little party to yourself, and you've been good to your word."

"Well, I definitely didn't tell anyone."

"No, and I'm very grateful. And I can be very generous when I'm grateful, can't I, Harvey?"

"You certainly can, Vanessa." His whole demeanour was changed now. He realised he wasn't in trouble at all. Suddenly he stood taller, looking more confident and assured.

Vanessa buzzed her assistant and told her she wasn't to be interrupted for the foreseeable future. Then she stood up and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She unbuttoned her blouse, before slipping out of the little black thong she was wearing. Then she sat back down, spreading her legs wide apart, draping them over the arms of the chair. She began to lazily rub her clit with her fingers.

"Tell me, Harvey, have you eaten today?"

"No, I haven't Vanessa. I have to say, I'm famished."

She smiled, glancing down to her cunt.

"Well, please do tuck in."

He strode round the desk, dropped to his knees and buried his face in her gash. She came inside thirty seconds.

So, yes, a lot of fucking was going on. A crazy amount, in fact. Vincent was banging his girlfriend. Vincent was banging the little slut he'd picked up at the gym. Vanessa was fucking a variety of whores. Vanessa was fucking certain lucky members of her staff. But they weren't fucking each other. Not yet. So far, this was simply incest by proxy. Every time they fucked someone, anyone, they imagined it was each other. A fever had been unleashed. It had only two victims, but they were both infected, bad. They were sick. In more ways than one.

Vanessa understood this was simply a lull before the storm, and the storm was surely coming. She had seen it in her son's eyes. Seen his passion. His desire. She knew he would soon come knocking. She just had to wait it out.

If he was being brutally honest with himself, Vincent knew what was coming too, although he tried to fight it. Deny it. But that was a fight he was losing. He had dived deep into a giant sea of depravity. He was trying to lose himself in sex. With Alice. With Laura. But he also knew who it was he really wanted. Ever since that afternoon in her office. Ever since she offered herself to him.

He had wanted to fuck her for so long. And now she was telling him he could. He didn't believe for an instant her bullshit about how it would make them closer. It would destroy their relationship. He knew that in his heart of hearts. It wouldn't make them closer, it would drive them further apart. But still he wanted her.

For so long he had fought a running battle with himself about the inappropriate way he viewed his mother. He had grappled with those feelings, fought them, suppressed them. And that had sort of worked. But then she opened her blouse and told him he could have sex with her. Then he kissed her. And she had kissed him. And ever since then he had been reliving that moment with other women. Every time he slept with Alice or Laura, he was sleeping with her.

The last few weeks had been like a living hell. A living hell involving an obscene amount of hot, dirty sex; but a living hell nonetheless. He had resisted. He was still resisting. But he didn't know how long he could resist for.

Turns out, the answer was, not that long.

8

His defeat, his submission, came suddenly and without much warning.

Vincent had spent most of the last few weeks effectively living with his girlfriend, but he couldn't avoid coming home occasionally. Every so often, he would head back to pick up some new clothes or a book he needed, or some other item that he felt was vital to his daily life. So far, he had been able to pretty much avoid his mother.

But his luck was about to run out.

The house was dark, as he parked on the huge driveway out front. He assumed Vanessa was either out or in bed. He quietly let himself in and walked in the direction of his bedroom. Sneaking, really, like a thief. It was only as he passed the archway leading to the main living room that he saw the flickering lights of the television. He peeked round the corner, trying to hide in the shadows.

Vanessa was sat on the couch, a glass of red wine in one hand, the remote control in the other. The only illumination came from the television , but it was a big ass television, so it lit up much of the room quite comprehensively. She was wearing a long silk robe she had bought on a business trip to Hong Kong. It was light blue and covered in embroidered bauhinia flowers. The robe came to her knees, but the material had slipped down, revealing the vast expanse of her long, shapely legs.

Vincent hovered there for a few moments, just looking at her. Just soaking up the vision of her beauty, her sensuality, her sexual power. She was sat there, her naked legs crossed, her large bust straining against the tight silk of her robe, the thick waves of her dark red hair cascading down her neck and shoulders. He licked his lips. He wanted to leave. He wanted to stay.

"You might as well come in." She said out loud, not looking in his direction.

He stood there for a second.

"Oh come on, Vincent. I'm not going to bite."

Without a word, he entered the room and sat in one of the plush leather chairs opposite the couch. He looked out briefly towards the far end of the room, a long wall of giant glass doors that led to the patio and pool. The twinkling lights of the city could be seen in the distance. He sighed deeply.

"Long time no see." She said.

"Yeah, I suppose so." He responded.

"Where have you been?"

"With Alice, mostly."

"Right. Makes sense. She's a nice girl."

"Yeah, she is."

Nothing was said for a few seconds. Then...

"So, this is pretty fucked up, isn't it?" She said.

"Yeah. Yeah it is."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Everything. I'm sorry for being a terrible mother..."

"Mom!"

"No, no, I am. It's okay, I know it's true. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry that I freaked you out with my proposal."

"Your proposal? That's a weirdly low-key way of describing it."

"Yeah, it is. How should I put it? I'm sorry that I freaked you out by offering to fuck you."

"And your proposal still stands?"

"Yes. It does."

"How can you possibly think this is a good idea?"

"I don't know. Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's a really bad idea. But it's the only idea I've got. Like I told you before, I'm not the maternal type. I'm never going to be the mother you want me to be, but maybe I could be the woman you want?"

"Maybe."

She shifted a little in her seat. Vincent was totally conscious of her naked legs and seductive cleavage. She probably doesn't have a stitch on under that robe, he thought to himself.

"You've been thinking about it then?" She asked. "You and me together?"

"I've been thinking about you and me together for a long time." He said softly.

"Yeah, I suppose you have. I knew you were borrowing my panties, by the way."

"Oh God! Don't say another word!" He said, blushing, with his hands clamped over his face.

"It's okay. Do you think you're the only guy who jerked off using his mother's underwear? I'm not offended. It's kind of flattering, to be honest."

"Can we not discuss this, please."

"Okay, okay, back to the matter in hand..."

"Your proposal?"

"My proposal. I understand this is a pretty big deal. I understand it might shake things up between us. But is that a bad thing? Is what we have now okay for you?"

"No."

Vanessa suddenly stood up and straightened her robe. He briefly caught a flash of her naked pussy. Nope, not a stitch on, he thought to himself. She walked slowly towards him and sank to her knees between his outstretched legs. She reached forward and cupped his face in her hands, her thumbs gently stroking his cheeks.

"I know what I'm suggesting is pretty momentous. Unusual. It's a risk. I accept that. Maybe it will screw everything else up and we'll never talk to each other again? But we don't talk to each other all that much now. No one need know, other than us. We're just two adults who want to have some fun. We could spend one night together - just one night - and if it seems too awful, we just pretend nothing happened."

"It's a pretty big thing to wipe from our memories."

"Yeah. I know. Would it make it easier if I told you I'm not really your mother?"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I mean, I am your mother. Your biological mother. I carried you round inside me for nine months, the whole works. I've got the stretch marks to prove it. But I've never been your real mother. Not really. I didn't raise you, make you the man you are. So, in some ways, I'm not really your mother. Would that make it seem different? More acceptable?"

"No." He said, quietly, a dark confession brewing in his soul. "To be honest I...I...kinda like the fact that you are my mom. It..well..it kinda makes it..."

"Hotter?"

"Yeah."

She grinned and leant forward, kissing him softly on the lips.

"I completely agree. The fact it's incest turns me on too. It's all I can think about. The two of us, mother and son, parent and child, naked, rolling around on a bed together. Your cock inside me. My little boy fucking me. Just the idea of it. It gets me so wet. What a couple of sick fucks we are." Her face drew closer to his, her mouth, her lips. She looked woozy for a second, her eyes closed and her whole body shook visibly. He didn't know it, but she'd just cum.

After a few moments, she got her shit together and looked at him, intently.

"Look, here's what I'm suggesting. I'm going to go to my room and wait for a few minutes. If you want, you can leave. Go back to Alice. Check into a hotel. Whatever. If you do that, we'll forget all about this. We'll go back to how things were. We'll pretend none of this happened. Well, we'll try to forget. I'm not saying we will, but we won't talk about it. Now, I don't want that to happen. I can't stress that enough. But, if that's the choice you make, I'll accept it."

He nodded.

"Or, there's the other choice. You can come to my room and join me." Her hands dropped to his thighs, and she started stroking them firmly. "And if you do that, we can have ourselves a good time."

"A good time?"

"Yeah. To put it simply, we can both get naked and fuck." Now, her hands were resting at the top of his thighs, her fingers were just millimetres away from his erect mound. "We can indulge in some of that hot, nasty, dirty, forbidden, depraved, incestuous sex we've both been fantasising about for so long. Me and you. Vanessa and Vincent. Mother and son."

He could smell the wine on her breath, feel the heat from her body. It was all he could do to stop himself tearing open her robe and fucking her, there and then, on the thick carpeted floor.

"It's up to you Vincent. It's all up to you."

She kissed him on the forehead and then she stood up. He caught another brief flash of her naked, bald snatch as she did so. Then she turned round and began walking towards the stairwell.

"Mom?" He called out. She paused, still facing the hallway.

"Yes, Vincent?"

"Did you mean it, when you said you'd do anything?"

"Did you have something particular in mind?"

"I don't know. Fucking another girl? You said you'd eat out another girl while I watched."

She turned round and looked at him, a sultry sneer on her face.

"Let's not run before we can walk, Vinny. All good things come to those who wait."

With that, she turned around again and resumed the journey to her bedroom. Vincent watched her sashay out of the room, his eyes fixed on her ripe ass and hips, jiggling away underneath that silk robe from Hong Kong. He didn't blink until she was out of sight.

9

In the end, there was no choice. She knew it. He knew it. Both of them understood what was about to happen. The waiting was over, the fucking was about to begin.

Vincent gave her precisely 3 minutes and 27 seconds before he raced out of the living room and bounded down the stairs. The house they lived in was effectively upside down. The living room, dining room, kitchen etc were on the top floor. The main bedrooms were on the floor below. By the time he reached that level, he had disposed of his t-shirt and was in the process of taking off his sweatpants.

Vanessa was waiting for him in her room. She had lit a few candles and turned on a couple of table lamps, so there was a soft glow to the room. She was sat at the foot of her bed, looking almost demure, with her hands clasped in front of her and one leg crossed over the other. She was naked though. Completely naked. The silk robe was now draped over the back of a chair. So, she didn't look that demure.

Vincent almost stumbled into the room, trying to take off his socks, when he saw her. He stopped suddenly, gazing at her. Staring at her curvaceous flesh. He was practically drooling.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped. "You're incredible."

"You're not so bad yourself." She replied. And by Christ, wasn't that the truth. He was all lean muscle and hard flesh, with rippling pecs and a perfect six-pack. Vanessa had been banged by some real studs down the years, but she couldn't remember ever seeing a young man as beautiful, as amazing as Vincent. Her Vincent.

I made him, she thought to herself, her pussy twitching as the thought crossed her mind. I made him, and now he's all mine.

Her eyes wandered down to his groin, a pair of boxers barely containing his prodigious tool.

"Show me it." She said.

Without pause, without delay, Vincent took off his underwear. His boxers fell to the floor and his dick sprang free. Hard, long and thick, it bounced round in front of him.

"Oh God, my beautiful baby boy, come here." She held out her hands towards him and he approached her gingerly. She stared at his thick cock as it got closer and closer to her. He took her hands in his and kneeled down in front of her. She uncrossed her legs and spread them apart, so there was room for him to get really close to her. He looked down and saw her pussy, enflamed and glistening with moisture.

She pulled him forward and they kissed briefly, their lips barely touching. Their foreheads met, one resting against the other, and they just stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like the longest time possible. Staring into each other's souls. They held each other's faces, sharing a moment of intimacy they hadn't experienced together since he was a small child.

"I do love you, Vinny." She whispered. "I know I don't show it, but I do. And this will be a way for us to properly express that love. I think this will be really good for us. I don't think either of us will regret it."

Vincent was, to put it mildly, a long way from being convinced she was right; but by this point he was too fucking horny to care. He had wanted to bang his mom for the longest time, and now he was going to do it. He had been the reluctant participant in this weird dance they had been playing, but he could no longer maintain that charade. He was going to fuck her, come what may. Damn the consequences.

"I love you too, Mom." He said, softly.

And with that, he kissed her. It wasn't as violent or sloppy a kiss as they had shared in her office, but it was passionate and intense. Her mouth opened wide and welcomed his tongue. He pulled her closer to him, her fat, luscious tits pressed flat against his hard chest. He wrapped his arms round her, almost crushing her like a vise. She could feel his dick rubbing against her inner thigh. He growled deeply and she could feel the bass vibrations through her jaw and cheeks. The two of them swayed together, this single mass of naked, forbidden flesh.

They paused for a moment, both of them gasping as if they had to come up for breath. A single strand of saliva stretched out between their lips. They stared at each other, both of them lost in a fog of lust and arousal. They were drunk with passion. Then they kissed once more. This carried on for a good ten minutes or more, the two of them making out like horny teenagers, both of them savouring the incredible physical and emotional sensations they were feeling. Relishing the pure tactile pleasure of skin rubbing against skin, fingers caressing naked flesh, wet tongues rolling around each other.

This is so wrong...

This feels so good...

This is incest...

Yes! Oh God, yes! This is incest.

Vincent pulled back, looking his mother up and down, before focussing on her tits. He reached out and cupped her breast in his hand. She clasped his hand in hers and both of them squeezed tightly, sinking multiple fingers into her flesh. Then he grabbed hold of her other tit and started fondling the pair of them. They kissed some more as he did so.

"It's funny," She said, between kisses. "This is the first time you've ever touched my boobs. I couldn't bear the thought of breastfeeding when you were born."

"Maybe you should make up for that now?"

She smiled and he bent down, taking her nipple in his mouth. He wrapped his lips round it, sucking gently. There was no milk, of course, but that didn't concern Vincent at all. He licked and sucked and bit. Vanessa stroked his hair, dozens of mini orgasms radiating through her body as he tended to her breast. After a while he swapped to the other one and began sucking on that. She saw the shining wetness of her nipple. Teeth marks too.

"Oh God, my baby boy." She whispered again and again and again.

1...45678...10