Boardroom Coup

Story Info
Things don't always work out the way we expect.
5.4k words
3.92
25.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am glad to have finished this. I started out in one direction then after it was finished destroyed half of what I had written then took it in another direction.

I hope you enjoy it.

===================

Paula answered her phone. "Paula Beverley speaking." She heard the caller say. "Oh hello; Patricia Henderson here, Sir Rodger's secretary. Sir Rodger would like you to attend the boardroom where the board will be in a meeting. Please be there at 10:45." Paula realised that she had only ten minutes to get ready and be there

"OK thank you." Said Paula.

Paula, a 28 year old woman with blonde hair and a 35, 24, 36 figure, busied herself in preparation for her meeting. She called her boss Frank and let him know she had been summoned to the boardroom so he would know why she was not there and he wished her luck. "Very few people get called in like that." He said.

Paula knocked on the door and heard the call to come in.

As she entered she took in her first impression. The table was highly polished with six people sitting round it. Paula recognised Sir Rodger and Paul Jones the financial director she also took in the others that she didn't know.

"Ah, Paula thanks for being here at such short notice please take a seat. First let me assure you this is not about your work which is exemplary. This is another and unrelated situation.

I would just like to get things straight before we start to bring up this matter. You are married to, ah, Malcolm with no children as yet, is that correct?"

"Yes for two years." said Paula.

"Good and you are 28 and graduated from University in Oxford with a first in economics?"

"That's correct Sir Rodger."

"Again good, now you and Malcolm are here on work permits and should you lose your job and be unable to find work you would have to return to England. Is that correct?"

Hesitantly Paula replied "Yes that is right but you said you are happy with my work."

"Oh yes we are, as I said this is unrelated to that. Simon, please draw the blinds and lock the door."

"Yes Sir Rodger" Said Simon. And he did so.

When all was secure sir Rodger continued. "Paula, we have a policy of hiring people like you who are good at what you do and can excel within the company but also married and here on work permits. This is because we have a proposition for you.

You can stay on with us in a position of more authority or you will be sacked with prejudice for the financial irregularities we have found."

"What!" She almost shouted.

"Well they don't exist but they will if necessary, Paul, the finance director, will make sure of that. And because of that you will no longer be able to find work and that will mean you have to go back to England and either split with your husband or he will have to quit his job and go back too."

"But you can't do that it's breaking the law." She spluttered.

"Oh we can and have. Your predecessor had to go and her husband and she are having a difficult time living apart."

"This is blatantly wrong and obviously against the law and if I could see a way to stop you I would but I can't, you said I can get promotion so what will happen if I go with your proposal?"

"Well young lady there are seven of us on the board and just to start you will admit your compliance by getting on the table and stripping naked. Then you will lie on the table and suck me off until I come, swallowing every drop. After that the five men will fuck you until they come and with no contraception. That will be the start."

"Let me get this straight I will do what you ask and then I get promotion?"

"Well yes and no." Said Sir Rodger. "As I said that is the start. We will continue to use you as long as we can and Caroline will be filming it all. She will then come to your house this evening and you will ask your husband to pleasure her until she is replete, if he won't do it she will show him the film. Either he will do it or divorce you but usually Caroline has a fine time. You will film the action."

"I can't just tell Malcolm to fuck some old woman and get him to do it. What can I say to convince him?"

"Just tell him what I told you about losing your job if he doesn't." he said with a smile on his face. "It usually does the trick."

"And then it will be over? Eileen said with almost a whispering voice."

"No my dear, that won't happen for six months in which time you will be at our beck and call."

"So, Paula what is it to be?"

Paula thought for a short time then removed her heels and climbed onto the table. She removed her jacket and then started to unbutton her white blouse. Sir Rodger said. "Let's not hurry too much, let us see your lovely body revealed slowly and after each piece of clothing is removed do a full slow turn to show off properly."

Paula did as she was told slowly revealing the white bra she had on underneath the blouse and pulling the blouse from her pencil skirt. Then she slid the blouse off to murmurs of approval. She turned and everyone there was able to see the outline of her areolae through the lacy front of her bra.

Paula then reached behind her back and popped the button on her skirt. The zip was next and Paula slid it down, the sound seeming so loud in her ears as she was about to reveal her lower part. She placed her hands inside the waistband and slowly, hesitatingly pushed the skirt down revealing the suspender belt and then moving down showing the thong, barely covering her sex. The men behind could see almost all of her rear end exposed.

Sir Robert said to her. "Just pause there and let us enjoy the suspense while you think about what is going to happen soon. We want to enjoy your submission so that we can remember the embarrassment that you are suffering. Tell us how you are feeling right now."

"I am intensely angry with you all but also terrifically panicked that what I am about to do will lead to the end of my marriage and my life."

"Lovely, keep the anger going it brings a nice flush to your body that will be replaced by a different flush as you are ravaged by us soon. Now proceed with your strip. Let's see the rest of you."

Paula struggled with the skirt past her hips and then stepped out, covered only by her blouse and skimpy thong framed by her black stockings and suspender belt.

She reached to the snap on the stocking but Sir Rodger said." You can leave the stockings on...it is so much more provocative to see your sex framed by them and probably more embarrassing for you too."

Paula straightened up and tentatively reached behind her unsnapping the clasp on her bra, holding the cups on with her arm, the other freeing the straps. She removed the straps from her arms and held onto the cups. Sir Rodger indicated her to proceed and she removed the cups from her breasts revealing what had been promised, dark areolae but also hard nipples.

"You are obviously angry and not enjoying this, as should be the case, but you are being boring about it so let's have some energy as though you were really into it."

"I don't see how I can do that I am being forced against my will to do this." Said Paula petulantly.

"See there is the attitude again and while we like to see some resistance we do expect you to enter into the spirit. Now if you can't do that then Caroline will take great delight in removing my belt and if you aren't doing better she will flog your arse while you are sucking me off.

It probably won't help but we do like a bit of fun so you have a choice, either get with it when you take off your knickers and crawl over here to suck my cock or..."

Paula, realising how they would treat her, put some energy into removing her underwear, and even had a little flourish as she sailed them towards Sir Rodger. Then she got on her hands and knees and crawled along the length of the table and lay prone reaching to grab his cock.

"Uh uh, no hands just wrap your mouth around it and while you do you can angle to the side of the table with your rear end and the men can play with your twat so you are ready for a good fuck...of course if you don't want to do that they can fuck you dry."

Paula angled herself and as she took his cock in her mouth and started bobbing and sucking the men started to finger her and play with her clit. As this went on she got excited and even had a minor orgasm, Pretty soon the cock in her mouth erupted with a lot of come and she nearly gagged while trying to swallow it all...there was a little leakage but she took that with her hand and sucked it dry..

Sir Rodger, sated for now, said. "Very good my dear now slide off the table and lean over it for the men to fuck you, feel free to scream as much as you want the boardroom is sound proof so no one will hear if you do. Now we are going to take you in order of seniority so Paul, please do take her cherry, ... Well, her cherry with us." He said with a big grin on his face.

Paul proceeded to drop his trousers and boxers pulling out a good thick eight incher which he teased up her slit drawing a little moan form her. "She seems to have got quite excited by our little playing so let's get to it." He proceeded to push into her which was easy as she had made a lot of fluid with the attention she had been given. He pushed straight in to his full length and she screamed slightly, as she adjusted to his thickness.

He then went about fucking her fully with no leniency. He didn't last for long as he pumped his cock in and out and he tensed up ploughing his cock fully home as he blasted a load of come into her pussy. In a few seconds he pulled out and William, the marketing director, had his cock in her, not as big as Paul but longer. He reamed her deeply and took no longer than Paul did to shoot his load and as he pulled out she leaked come out of her hole.

Bill, the Logistics director, then unveiled his cock both longer than William at ten inches and thicker than Paul. Paula looked round and gasped as she saw what was about to take her, "I can't take that it's too big." "Oh it will fit, it always does and you will love it."

He grabbed his cock and with no further ado rammed it in her pussy, The scream this time was loud and prolonged but she soon settled down as she adjusted to the size and she orgasmed almost immediately, and then again a few seconds later whereupon he spasmed and rammed his cock all the way in. "Oh my god!" she shouted as he came. "He's filling me up and overflowing" as spunk poured out past his cock.

The next man up was Terrence, the head of HR. His cock was already out but was small compared with the others. "I'm not going to be able to touch the sides after Bill so I'm going to have fuck your ass so get ready, I shall use the come as lubricant."

"I haven't ever had anyone in there please don't do it." Paula shouted but Terrence just said. "Tough, your hubby should have done you but it's too late for him now." and he started lubing her bum up with her leakage. He then stuffed his cock in her gaping pussy to wet it and started pushing on her anus she grunted as he pushed past the constriction then shrieked as he pushed into her slowly.

He then pulled almost all the way out and back in and got faster until he was pummelling her anal passage and once more she came screaming out "Fuck me you bastard, keep going." This spurred Terrence on but also had him come very quickly.

"No, I need more cock!" Paula shouted,

At which point she looked round to see Malcolm calmly unveiling his cock that was a full 12 inches long and as thick as the largest one there. She shouted, "Get that in my arse and do your job." Malcolm did just that. No preamble just straight in bottoming out with two inches to spare, he shagged her for ten minutes in which time she came four more times and the he blasted her with the biggest load yet. Paula screamed in a final orgasm as he did this.

As Malcolm pulled out he said. "Now clean us all up so we can get dressed again. Paula just did exactly that ending with sucking Rodger's cock in to her mouth and cleaning it. Caroline then directed Paula to the shower off the boardroom and she cleaned herself up while Caroline filmed it all. She exited the shower and dried off going back into the Boardroom.

Sir Rodger sat there with a broad grin on his face and said. "You may get dressed now but no underwear now or ever at work, I want access to you at all times...always wear stockings and slightly sheer blouses with a jacket over so you can be seen by those I want you to show.

Your new department will be directly under Caroline so you will oversee the work in R&D. Caroline will show you the office you will be working from and introduce your team. There will be a commensurate increase in salary to go with it. Work well and give us no reason to be worried by you. Remember the dress code at all times as any of the board can check you out and use you. Caroline, please sort out the arrangement for this evening with Paula.

It's time for the meeting to end so unlock and let's get to it."

Caroline shepherded Paula out and to her new office where Paula was surprised to see all her personal belongings.

"How did they know to move my things?" asked Paula.

"Oh we collected them all as there were only two outcomes. Either you accepted and moved or you didn't in which case you were out. As we walked past Sir Rodger's secretary she got the nod and had them brought here.

Now, you can call Malcolm or you can explain when you get home but I suggest you warn him to avoid the histrionics when I arrive at eight this evening.

Caroline left and Paula immediately called her husband and slowly and haltingly explained what had happened and what his part would be. He was spitting fire down the phone but Paula managed to calm him down and told him to get home early so that they could see if they could stop it.

"Good evening Paula." Caroline said. "Do please invite me in." "Oh yes sorry, do come in and go through to the living room through that door." She pointed to the door to her right and turned to close the front door.

As she followed Caroline in she saw her pull an electronic device from her pocket and look at it. She then looked around the room without saying anything. Walking over to the bookcase she reached up and pulled the webcam out from between two books and turned it off. She then looked at the instrument again and walked to the bedroom and found the teddy cam that had been left in a perfect location. After turning it off she returned to the living room and spoke to the couple.

"We had trouble with one couple doing that and eventually we managed to get them both sent to jail for various crimes including entrapment. So we take precautions. Don't worry we won't punish you for trying, in fact I would have been disappointed if you didn't try, but now go and turn off the computer too please just to be sure." Malcolm moved to the study and made sure Caroline could see him do so. She checked the unit and looked satisfied.

Caroline said. "Malcolm please go to my trunk and get the two cases out."

When he returned she opened the two cases getting two high end digital cameras and a tripod out. She placed one on the tripod facing the settee and gave the other to Paula and described how it worked then switched it on so that Paula could practice a little.

"Malcolm, please stand in front of the camera facing it and Paula you need to move around getting good close ups of all the gory detail. Ok Malcolm, you obviously know why I am here so get your clothes off. Don't mess about trying to slow the process or I will take it out on you."

Malcolm did exactly that with no sexy dance just undressed facing the camera while Paula zoomed into his cock.

Looking at his cock Caroline said. "OK Malcolm, at least you have something to work with but just to be sure it will work, take these two pills," she handed two Viagra over to him, "and we can get started. Now in thirty minutes I expect you to be hard as a rock but until then you can eat my pussy."

At this point she stripped off lay on the couch and motioned him to get started. Malcolm took the pills and meekly knelt between her legs and started tonguing her. She was enjoying it and pushed his head hard into her to maximise the work. Paula moved around getting the best shots of him making her excited... after about ten minutes she came with a shudder and a moan.

"Ahhhh, that's a good boy and I see your cock is now hard too so let's get him in me before your face turns into a prune." Malcolm got into a position to fuck her and with no ceremony just shoved his cock in. Caroline seemed not to mind just enjoyed him fucking her.

"Fuck me harder you prick I want it all the way in so I can hear your balls slapping against me...Oh my God that was good. Keep going and don't slaaaaaaack off." She came three more times until the doorbell rang.

"Paula, be a dear and answer the door that will be Lady Comingtons, Sir Rodger's wife."

"Why is she here?" asked Paula.

"Did you think that the wives knew nothing? Oh no, they will be using Malcolm as the men use you so you had both better gird your loins and face the facts. Now go answer the door."

"Aahh you must be Paula, shall I come in?" said Lady Comingtons as she swept past the surprised woman. She was a tall statuesque woman of sixty plus looking more 50 and with startling black hair. She said, as she walked in. "Just call me Peggy and we will have no problems. And this hunk with the extended cock must be Malcolm. Good of you to have me." She said as she grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times.

"Right, let's get down to it shall we? Malcolm, please undress me and excite me and meanwhile Paula will be eating Carol's pussy to keep her engine running, put the camera on the coffee table at the side, dear, so we can still record all this."

Paula did just that and knelt to start eating Caroline's pussy which was already quite wet with her earlier exertions from Malcolm. He, meanwhile, had 'Peggy' stripped and was chewing on her nipples and starting to finger her.

As Peggy heated up Malcolm got three fingers in her and made her come quite spectacularly. She screamed at him. "Get your cock in me you bastard and make it count." So Malcolm did and she came again and again until Malcolm shot his load in her squirting pussy.

Caroline was in a similar state as Paula continued to eat and finger fuck her.

Malcolm was still hard because of the Viagra he had taken so Caroline gasped, "Malc. Get over here and stick that in me, I need a cock to finish the job."

Malcolm obliged sinking balls deep in her soaking cunt. He continued for minutes in which time Caroline came twice more and lay there in a pool of sweat unable to move but he still had a hard cock. Peggy, having recovered slightly and in a similar state to Caroline, said.

"Malcolm, we want to watch you fuck your wife and make her as satisfied as we are.

Malcolm and Paula complained saying. "We never agreed to you seeing us!" but Peggy was insistent so they had at it and managed a quite acceptable session with both of them coming hard.

After they had cleaned up and dressed Peggy said. "No doubt you are wondering about the problems of pregnancy and disease as we have just had much unprotected sex but there isn't anything to worry about. We are all tested fortnightly and your medicals last week, at the company's expense, checked you both out. Neither of you have any problems, Paula is on the pill so, except for some soreness you are OK from this.

Now you can expect that all the boards' wives to pay you a visit, sometimes without warning so do make sure you are capable...of course Paula doesn't have that problem so it's you who will have to be not having sex except with them. Don't worry though Paula will be kept going like a train most days. This will only last six months though so don't despair."

12