Boat to Looe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

I enjoyed the evening with Anne's family. If Anne becomes like her mother in a few decades time she will still be delightful company. We sat around the dining table for at least an hour after the meal just talking. Anne's Mum was surprised that Anne had been seasick. Both her parents thanked me for looking after her. I don't think they meant what happened on the train from Looe to Liskeard.

Part way through the evening one of Anne's female friends from the boat trip telephoned to ask if Anne got home OK. The six of them had all been seasick on the way back to Plymouth. The waves had been much larger and it rained hard while they were out beyond the three mile limit. They had to retreat to the smoke clogged bar area with the drinkers. None of the drinkers had suffered the slightest twinge of unease. It was apparent that they made the trip to Looe every Sunday to drink all day, part of it at duty-free prices. That was why the trip was so cheap. The takings at the bar subsidised the boat fare.

At the end of the evening I had already made a date to meet Anne on Wednesday evening to go to a movie. What movie? We didn't care. The local cheap movie theatre had twin seats in the back row. A couple of hours in the darkness together? This time I would take some protection.

I was invited back for next Sunday lunch. I assume that meant that I was seen as an acceptable replacement for Jake. Anne took me to the front door. On the top step outside she nearly went as far as we had done on the train.

That night I dreamed about Anne again, with more detail and more realism than I had on Saturday night. Will Wednesday evening turn the dreams into reality? I hope so, but there are no more boat trips to Looe in our future.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers
12