Boating

Story Info
Two young men become friends and more.
1.1k words
3.57
9.6k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 32' 7" the Cuddy boat is anything but cramped. Above deck, L -shaped forward seating encourages chit chat. Below deck there is a convenient head with sink and shower. Cushions wrap around a V-shaped berth to create a private lounge.

My boyfriend Keith had purchased the craft a before we met at the 2020 Pride Parade. We happened to be both standing at the curb watching the pageant when suddenly his eyes held my eyes.

Back then he had been involved with a dude he called "Crazy Carson" and would some day tell me all about that relationship. For those first few days after the parade we didn't go out of our way to see each other but we did send text messages.

At 6 1 his body is nicely toned. Dark hair and brown eyes with wide thin lips on an oval face cut a handsome figure.

I'm shorter by just two inches. We have similar body types and facial features.

The July sun beat down on Long Island Sound. A few wispy clouds partially covered the sky. Some gulls glided over the water.

For several minutes there was only the sound of the boat's engine and the cries of gulls.

"I ran into my ex the other day."

"Where," I asked.

"I was at Morgan Memorial park with the dog. He had his pet."

"Did you guys chat?"

"I blew him off," said Keith.

I said, "so you only saw him from a distance."

"Yah," he replied.

"I don't blame you."

An incident of road rage led to the breakup with Carson. Having witnessed the fist fight, Keith began to reevaluate his relationship.

"The other driver was a straight dude. He was in the car with his girlfriend. Anyway I pushed the combatants apart."

"A real hot head," I said.

"I remember thinking 'chil out'."

Life with my ex was on my mind.

"I have a really close friend named Ron. He's straight. Clifford, my ex, got pissed off and bitchy about me hanging out with Ronny."

"Does Ron know that you're gay?"

"He's one of the first people I told."

"How long have you guys known each other?"

"Since high school," I said. "We played varsity football."

Meanwhile we continued on course staying within two miles of the north shore.

"I'm thinking when we reach the tip we can go ashore maybe go for a swim."

I suggested, "Orient Point park."

Keith nodded. "That sounds like a good spot."

I pulled off my teeshirt shirt. Keith had already taken his off. We were approaching the north eastern corner before noon and had planned to spend a few hours getting a tan.

Just before noon Keith put out the anchor. We stepped out of the boat into waist depth water and waded to chest depth.

I mentioned that "I grew up in Brooklyn so I've only been to Coney Island."

He replied, "I love it here."

"This is a beautiful spot."

"My boyfriend in high school brought me out here. We were with his parents. Neither of us were out so we had to act as though we were just friends."

I asked, "did you guys do it at all."

"We used sneak around. One time we did in the press box at the high school football field. I remember it was a Saturday night. The place was empty. There were no lights so we snuck in, bounded up the steps."

I chucked at the story but it felt like time for some heart to heart. "You're a good friend to have but you're not my type."

"Not your type," he challenged.

I was over Clifford but was I ready to start again? Was I really ready to give my heart to another man. At the moment I was happy to have such a close friend.

"You'd like Ron. You guys have things in common."

Keith asked, "Like a love of football."

"Yah," I said.

"I am your type."

I had been staying at the Glen Cove hotel for three days and had spent most of waking hours with Keith.

Back at my old haunt on Flatbush Ave I watched the rain pelting the street below my living room window. At Glen Cove there was the beach, the condominiums, the mansions and better scenery. There was also Keath.

My sister Alicia, age 30, is four years older than me. Like me, she reamins single and is herself on the rebound. She had told me much about Randy, her ex, so why not talk to her.

"Did you and Keith have a good time?"

"Yah," I replied. "He has a boat."

"Do you like him?"

"I like being with him but I don't know if we're right for each other."

"You have nothing to lose."

Time maybe, I thought. At the point in life when I think about settling down I wanted to be certain of giving my heart to the right man.

"I suppose," I said.

"Have you slept with him?"

"No," I said.

"So no benes yet," said Alicia.

"No benes," I replied.

If pure lust was the only factor I could've jumped all over Keith's bones. Certainly having his dick inside me or mine inside him would be an awesome treat. Lust was not the only factor and I did find myself missing him.

"I feel a little lonely sometimes."

"Sometimes," Alicia asked.

She rose from the chair and went to the fridge. Seconds later she returned with two Budweisers in bottles. We enjoyed the beverage in silence for a couple of minutes.

"I think I'll go to Glen Cove again."

"Go for it," said my sister.

A sunny Saturday morning saw me at Trousdell Village, a two story brick complex set just a few feet off the road. From below his window I sent a text.

"I'm here."

He text back immediately. "I'll be right down."

Less than a minute passed before Keith came outside.

"I'm happy to be here. I missed you."

"Are you sure we're right for each other?"

I pulled him into a deep kiss that lasted several seconds.

Intense passion kept our lips and tongues together.

The sky had darkened after sunset. I was lying on a kingsize mattress with my pelvis tilted slightly and my right foot high above my chest allowing him deep penetration. My ass tingled as the orifice stretched to accommodate his manhood. Grunts masked my intense pleasure as his cock slid back and forth tapping my prostate.

Keith's orgasm left me huffing on my back for a few seconds while he looked at my face. He came down atop me putting his erect penis over mine, planting kisses on my neck. His cum mixed with mine on my pelvis.

As the morning light brightened the bedroom Keith rolled around to face me. Our lips touched.

"Let me take you out for breakfast on me."

"I love you."

My eyes held his butt as he went to the dresser draw for clean briefs.