Bob and the Girl Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started increasing my slow rhythm. "I want you to cum again, too."

She nodded. "At the same time." She stared at my dick, now throbbing in my hand, its purple head getting extremely sensitive after minutes of teasing.

"I'm getting close," I admitted.

She reached over to her table and grabbed her vibrator, and pressed it to her clit. "Together," she reminded me. I was jerking off with earnest now, watching her get rapidly closer to her second. I watched her body start to react. Then she looked directly at me and said, "Do it on the window. I want to see it."

It would be a mess to clean up later, but I nodded. It was too hot and heavy right now to say no. I got myself there, and grunted out, "Cumming!" Then I shot load after load onto the glass of the window. I aimed it kinda high so we could watch it slide down in white smears.

Anna came right after I did, screaming, "Yes, YES, YESSSS! FUCK!" Her body's muscles clenched up hard, and it seemed like it was a bigger one that the first.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh, oh wow, that's so much," she said, then started to laugh. "It's like everywhere."

"Yeah," I agreed. I picked up the nearby towel and wiped most of it from the glass. It left white streaks on the glass, which made Anna laugh more. "I'll clean up the rest tomorrow morning," I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." She smiled a nice post-orgasmic smile. "This was so hot."

"Yeah. You really get me going. But now I'm going to hit the bed."

"Me too. Goodnight, my sexy man."

"Goodnight, my hot little girl."

----

Later that week, I got a call from Melody, my new attorney. "Grant, I just got a summons for you. Your ex is taking you to court again."

I shook my head. "Pardon my language, but you've got to be fucking kidding me."

"I wish I was. She wants the custody of your dog, or more money. Monday morning at 10."

I looked at my schedule. "I can make that work. Are we ready with the other stuff?"

"You bet. Let's do it."

----

Monday morning, I arrived at the court at 9:45. I met Melody just inside. "Is that him?" she asked, looking out the window.

"Yup."

"Okay."

We walked into the courtroom at the appointed time. Linda and her sleazeball were already seated. The judge was a new one, a woman I hadn't seen before, but Melody assured me she'd practiced law in front of her before, and knew how she worked.

We let Linda's lawyer do all the talking at first. The judge listened intently. Normally I'd have my fists clenched during this part, but today I sat and waited patiently. When he finished, the judge asked Melody for her argument.

"Your honor, I'd like to point your attention to the multiple previous attempts by Ms. Stevens to get additional funds from my client, Mr. Fuller. If you don't have those records handy, I have a copy here," she said, holding up a folder. "In the course of a year, Ms. Stevens has attempted to increase her alimony 5 times, including today. The first attempt was successful, so why not try more?"

She continued, "Furthermore, at no point has Ms. Stevens ever mentioned the desire to see the dog, Bob. If she had expressed this very early on, that would be worth considering. But this late in the conflict, this request indicates that Ms. Stevens is only interested in using the dog as a bargaining chip."

I looked over at Linda. She didn't look happy, which made me smile.

"Your honor, I would also like to submit that, a few weeks ago, Ms. Stevens entered the home of Mr. Fuller without his permission, while he was out of town, in an attempt to kidnap the dog."

Linda's lawyer objected loudly, starting a ruckus of noise in the courtroom. I got the impression that it was news to the lawyer. Linda hadn't shared that with him before now. When the judge got everyone settled down, she asked for evidence of this. Melody showed the evidence of the late night phone call before, the video I'd assembled of Linda in my house with the appropriate timestamps, and the record of the phone call afterwards when she couldn't find Bob. Linda's lawyer's face was beet-red, thoroughly embarrassed by his client.

The judge found it fairly compelling, but was still not convinced. "Mr. Fuller, you believe that this is just a ploy to get more money from you?"

"Yes, your honor. I can't see why she'd want Bob, since he never listened to her anyway. And I can prove it, if you'll allow me."

The judge was surprised. "Really? I'd like to see that."

Melody and I shared a smile. "We'd like to ask for a 10 minute recess, your honor."

----

After the recess, we gathered back in the courtroom. Melody addressed the judge. "Your honor, I'd like to call Bob Fuller to testify."

Linda and her lawyer looked both looked extremely confused, until they saw Bob trotting down the aisle from the back of the room. His big tongue hung lazily from his happy mouth. He practically pulled Anna, who was holding the other end of his leash. Olivia followed closely behind. The two of them had kept him company outside in preparation for this moment.

"Objection!" said the sleazeball. "A dog can't testify!" This objection wasn't as loud as earlier. I got the feeling he already knew he'd been beaten.

"Your honor, if I may," interrupted Melody. "We intend to prove that Linda has no bonded connection with Bob, and he won't listen to her commands."

The judge considered it, and finally said, "I'll allow it, but I'm giving you a very short leash, no pun intended. You have five minutes; please don't waste my time."

I nodded at Anna, and she unbuckled the bulldog from his leash. I called to him from my side of the room. "Bob, come here." He trotted over. "Sit." He did. He looked up at me, waiting for his next direction.

Linda stood across the room. "Bob!" she called. "Come here Bob! Come here good boy!"

Bob ignored her.

She tried calling louder. "Come on Bob! Come to momma!"

Bob looked at her and didn't move. He looked back at me and bumped my shin with his head. It was as if he was saying 'Can you believe this lady?' I laughed. It made Linda angry.

"Your honor," her lawyer argued, "this only proves that the dog only listens to Mr. Fuller, not that he doesn't listen to my client."

"I'm inclined to agree," said the judge. I got nervous. I hadn't anticipated that argument. I looked to Melody, and she looked back, also not sure of what to do.

"Bob! Come here, Bob!" Anna called out in the moment of our silence. Bob's ears perked up and he trotted over to my neighbor obediently. Anna knelt down and rubbed his head.

"Who is that?" asked Linda.

I happily answered, "Those are my neighbors, Anna Tenner and her mother Olivia. Anna's been dog-sitting for me when I've been out of town." I looked directly at Linda. "Bob lived with you for years, and he won't listen to you. Anna's lived next door for only six months, and yet he bonded with her and now he follows her around with no problem."

Linda was fuming. "This is ridiculous," she yelled, "Bob needs to come with me right now!" She stomped over towards Bob and my two blonde neighbors. I suddenly saw something I hadn't seen before. In Bob's eyes, Linda was suddenly a threat to his friends, and he turned and barked loudly, and growled ferociously. Linda jumped backwards in fear.

"Your honor," I quickly pointed out, "I've owned Bob for years and he never, EVER, barks at anyone unless he's threatened." The judge nodded solemnly, and the color ran from Linda's face. She knew I'd won.

Bob stared at Linda until Anna put him back on his leash and led him to the back of the room. Once there, she and Olivia both showed him love and he instantly calmed down.

The judge spoke up, "I've seen enough. The bulldog named Bob has no relationship with Ms. Stevens, so she will not get custody."

I gave a subtle fist pump in the air, but we weren't done yet. Melody spoke next. "Your honor, due to Ms. Stevens' inappropriate invasion of Mr. Fuller's home, her attempted kidnapping, and her constant badgering for more money, I'd like to file this restraining order against her and her attorney."

"WHAT?!?" I'm not sure who shouted louder, Linda or the sleazebag.

"Neither of them should attempt further contact with my client, nor should they come within 1000 feet of his home." Melody handed paperwork to the judge, who looked it over.

Linda's lawyer, to his credit, held Linda in her seat and kept her quiet. The judge read the documentation and nodded. "This restraining order is approved, effective immediately, for a period of two years. This session is now concluded. And, Mr. Fuller, please take your dog outside, before he takes a dump on my floor."

Bob was trained enough that he wouldn't do that, but I answered, "Yes, thank you, your honor." She left, and Linda ran out, leaving her lawyer behind.

He did come up to me and shake my hand. "I apologize, sir. I had no idea that she tried to kidnap Bob. You won't hear from me again. I told her I won't represent her anymore." I nodded my thanks. He seemed like a decent guy after all, and I felt a little embarrassed that I didn't remember his name.

Melody shook my hand and smiled at me. "That takes care of that," she told me. "Let me know if you need anything else."

"Of course," I responded, and watched her leave. That just left me, Anna, Olivia, and Bob.

"Thank you both so much," I told them, and hugged them both. "Lunch is on me."

----

We found a nice outdoor restaurant nearby so we could eat with Bob nearby. I paid for everyone's lunch, including a plain burger with no bun for my best buddy Bob. I didn't normally give him human food like that, but hey, we were celebrating.

"I owe you big time," I told Anna. "I thought we were sunk until you called Bob and he came."

She shrugged. "I knew he would," she said. "He's a good boy." She patted his head. Bob, having finished his burger already, was keeping his eyes open for table scraps.

"I've talked to your mom, and I want to contribute to your car fund," I told her. Olivia nodded.

"Really?" Anna said. "Yes! I can't wait."

"We can't get you anything fancy, but we'll find something decent that will get you from A to B," Olivia said. "But, you need to find a job to pay for insurance."

"Sounds good!" Anna said excitedly. "Once I get the car, a job should be no problem." She cleaned up our empty dishes and took them inside.

"She's a good one, Olivia," I said.

"Yeah, I know. Hey, while I've got a moment with you," she said, "I was wondering if you'd want to have dinner sometime."

"With you and Anna? Anytime," I responded.

"No, I mean, with just me," Olivia said, blushing a little. "I know I'm a little older than you, but we seem to get along well. I guess I just wanted to get back into dating, and who better than with a trusted friend?"

It was kind of out of the blue. Olivia and I had become friends, but I had no idea that she thought I was attractive. I thought it over. I'd been watching her daughter masturbate for weeks at this point, and she'd even seen me do it. It was a secret attraction we'd been hiding from Olivia. Dating Olivia would make things awkward with Anna. But, it would be nice to get back into the dating world myself, and Olivia was basically an older version of Anna....

I must have been taking too long, because Olivia started to get nervous. "I'm sorry, maybe it was a bad idea," she started to say.

"No, it's not dumb," I told her. "I'd like to have dinner with you. Are you free Friday night?"

She looked relieved. "Yes, Friday night. It's a date," she said with a smile.

"What's a date?" came Anna's voice from behind us.

12