Bob the Boilerman Pt. 01

Historia Información
It's never to late to find true love, or true lust.
7.8k palabras
4.67
2.2k
1
1
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

We moved over to Mid Wales to retire. My poor darling wife wanted to get out of the big city and live in a quieter cleaner place. We did, for a while for a year it was idyllic, idyllic by our standards.

We had a nice bungalow. She had a garden and I had a garage. We joined a fairly local bowling club and we could catch a free train to go into a big town to watch the occasional film we fancied. Then she caught a chest cold. It came with a cough. It didn't get better so she went to see the Doc.

I was fettling in my garage, and she came in and told me the Doc was convinced she had cancer and she had to go for tests. Doc Davies was right. He didn't want to be but he was. Three months later my Darling wife was gone. It nearly broke me, I cried every night for six months.

Eighteen months later I was pulling up flowers and tending weeds in the garden. To say I'm not much of a gardener is a bit of an understatement. My next-door neighbour was watching me over the hedge.

"You ain't got that quite right Kel. Look go get changed and come bowling with us this afternoon."

"Oh, I don't know Charlie."

He replied, "do me a big favour and come. We are one short and you know how punitive the rules are. I'll give you twice as long in the garden as you give me on the bowls green."

Charlie wins the village garden trophy every year, he is also, the "club captain" at our bowling club, how could I refuse. I was ashamed of how I'd let my wife's garden go from Charlie's No1 rival to a barren waste in 18 months.

I played with two other guys and a very tidy fifty-something lady. We talked about this and that we talked about that, cars, gardens, the difference between weeds and flowers and a lot about how cold Gracie was at home.

Her boiler had broken down two weeks ago and a steady procession of plumbers through her house had pronounced it dead. I said I'll come and have a look if you want. Can you fix it? I don't know until I've had a look. "Well that's different," she said, "everyone else says, of course, they can fix it then tells me I need a new one"

"Every broken boiler can be fixed, it's just sometimes it costs more to fix them than to put a new one in. I'm a bit old-fashioned I suppose, I like to know why they broke in the first place before I do anything."

After bowls we have tea, in good clubs, you can get very fat indeed on bowls teas. Nice sandwiches, chicken legs, sausage roll, few beers for me as Charlie, bless him was driving. This time some very good homemade fruit cake, more of it than you can shake a stick at. In my absence, I had lost a bit of weight but I'd missed bowling.

I came back to our table with my third beer and one for my opposite number a glass of wine for the lady, plus my third slice of the truly superb fruit cake. As I sat, Gracie touched my hand and said I made that. I'll be round with my tools first thing tomorrow I said. It got the laugh I hoped it would.

There are some real chancers in my old trade, Gracie had an oil boiler, a not very old oil boiler by any standards and at first glance, it looked to be in good nic. Tell me what happened I said. Oh, about twenty minutes after the oil delivery man came it went out and the big red light came on.

I pressed it but it wouldn't light. I knew then it was not a boiler problem. My first hunch was wrong, I thought it was water in the tank, there is usually a bit of water in an oil tank but a good tank setup should cope with that. All it was, was a mucky-blocked oil filter.

I didn't have one with me but I disconnected some pipework managed to pull out some bends and straighten the oil line a bit. I had the right fitting in the bottom of my tool bag and got the oil running again.

Ten minutes later after I bled the oil through to the boiler Gracie and I were eating more fruit cake and drinking her excellent coffee while the house warmed up.

Gracie had never been married. No heartbreak story of a boyfriend that left her in the lurch, she just had her career. Like me, she was English, "what did you do before you moved here to Wales!" I asked.

"I retired here same as you."

"Yeh, so what did you retire from."

"I had my own business."

"Oh like me."

Gracie gave me a bit of an ironic smile. "Look, so Kelvin, I like you and because I want something from you I'm going to tell you the truth. I was a whore!"

A few beats of silence followed. I was a bit lost for words.

"Do you want to go now she asked?"

"Do I have to?"

"No, but most men would be halfway down the garden, and running a mile by now."

"I'm not like most men, I don't do too much running anywhere these days."

"What do you want Kelvin?"

"Another piece of cake and just to continue this conversation would be a very nice start."

"How about we go out and have lunch and talk, I'm hungry and a retired whore cannot live on fruit cake alone" she had a lovely innocent giggle. It was probably the only innocent thing about her but I loved it.

Heating oil stinks, engineers who work on oil boilers stink, and their clothes and the vans they drive stink as well. Gracie, who looks like a lady who goes to Paris to buy her knickers wasn't having a bit of that so I was ordered to go home and change.

"I'll pick you up in half an hour, I'll be checking your fingernails!" I wasn't sure if that was a joke or not.

"You look a bit nonplused Kelvin".

"I am, after the army had broken me and had done with me I lived in a flat on the Rockingham Estate down the Old Kent Road with two other squaddies. It is, without doubt, the arshole of England, we were trying to get our heads right, the blind leading the blind."

"There were a few working girls lived there as well", I went on. "None of them made any money, and what they did make that their boyfriend didn't steal went up their noses or up their arms. How did you escape that?"

"Luck I guess, I was just plain lucky. I ran away from my alcoholic mum and an abusive step farther. My dad died down a Scottish Pit when I was 7. So when I was just a kid and the bastard had raped and beaten me for the third time, I ran".

"So your not English!"

"Nay, am a wee bonnie lass from Bothwell Park, Glasgow to you," Gracie said in a Glaswegian accent so hard it would cut glass.

"You ran to London," I asked.

"That was the idea but it didn't happen that way", she gave a little laugh. "Nearly, I got from Glasgow to Stevenage. That's where the guard finally caught me and chucked me off."

"What a twat," I said!

"No Kelvin, that day he was my guardian angel, he did the best thing ever for me, he didn't let me jump out of the frying pan into the fire. I think my life would have been very different indeed if I'd got to London.

A Lady was getting off the train, and when the guard pushed me off, I barged into her. I thought she looked so posh. She looked at me, and told me later she saw herself from years ago so asked me, what's your name?" You look like you needed a little bit of help.

I had a black eye, a fat lip, and assorted cuts and bruises. I don't suppose I was particularly clean either. I told her my given name, Lesley. She said "no child, that's not right. While you're with me you're called Grace. Do you know why?" I shook my head. "Because even though you have been kicked, punched and knocked about you have grace. So, Grace, it is. So come on Gracie you can help me carry my shopping then we will see about feeding you and cleaning you up. Maybe a stitch or two in that lip. I'm not having the bastard who beat such a beautiful child leave a mark on you. Phew, not necessarily in that order though, you stink!"

Gracie went on to give me a potted life story. "Stella ran a whore house in Stevenage, she was a madam. She recruited me there and then. I was blessed with these," Gracie grabbed her very impressive boobs and gave them a wiggle. "Like I say I was just a kid, she saw a business opportunity."

Gracie made us another coffee each and carried on with her, story. "She wouldn't let me fuck any of her customers, she had a very specialist side to the business though. Her knocking shop was in Stevenage but her home and specialist business was in Welwyn. Only Stella worked there, and only for special customers with special tastes.

I wanted to work for her to earn some money, she made me go back to school though. When I wasn't at school she let me work as her parlour maid. I did the job for three years. I convinced her I didn't want to go to university, as she wanted me to. I learned to tease being Stelka's maid, teasing is a very important tool to a successful whore.

A very popular parlour maid I was too. I look good in a corset, frilly knickers and heels now. I had men old enough to be my grandad letching after me. I hammed it up as much as I could, Stella encouraged me."

It didn't take much for me to imagine this mature but still very sexy-looking woman dressed in a corset and heels. You like the idea of me in a corset and killer heels Kel?" I muttered something in reply. "I'm going to have to do something about you muttering at me Kelvin! It really isn't good enough you know!"

The smile that accompanied that comment and the tap on my cheek nearly made me ruin a perfectly good pair of underpants.

"The more I wound them up the sooner they got a happy face and went home. Stella told me the secret of successfully whoring is getting them out the door smiling as quickly as you like. Quite a while later, she spanked me in front of a client.

It was a bullshit punishment because he said I was leading him on. The dirty old bastard grabbed my tits and I screamed blue murder. It was a full-on knickers-down spanking and when she finished my arse was cherry red and I was crying real tears.

She sent me to my room and told me to wait for her but first I had to apologise to the client. The apology hurt more, I thought this was for real and I sure as fuck didn't want any more.

When she came to find me when he had gone I had my bags packed and would have left if Errol the hired muscle hadn't stopped me.

Stella made me sit on my bed with her and she gave me a big cuddle. Then she gave me 250 quid, half the extra the client had paid. When she asked me if I wanted to do it again for some very select clients I had to nod my head because I couldn't speak.

I thought Stella had become my mum, after the cuddle, I knew she was still my mum. The dam burst, and there was snot and tears everywhere it was the first time I'd cried since I was raped by my stepfather.

I told Stella I'd do it for cuddles like that and she could have the money back if I could have another, I got one, she did take the money back but she opened a bank account for me with it. She gave me at least one cuddle a day after that. I was still a complete innocent then, I was working for a very high-class whore but I was still a little girl inside. I had pictures of Roger Daltry and Mick Jagger on my bedroom walls for fucks sake.

Oh, Kell I still miss her, I can close my eyes and still see her as I barged into her as I got shoved off the train. I can still see her face after the spanking, I see her all the time. I can't get the immige of her I have in my head when I left her, dead in the hospital. I miss her so much.

I can't remember what my biological mum looked like and I don't miss her one bit."

"What did Stella look like Gracie?" Gracie pointed at a photo on the wall, I'd seen a fair bit of the house by now. There were a few photos of this tall elegant lady around the house and an oil painting of her in the front room.

"She introduced me to classical music, I still play it to myself now, She encouraged me to read for relaxation and enjoyment, I consider myself a well read woman. She introduced me to expensive erotic lingerie! I still love it."

She also introduced me to my sexual fulfilment, Female Domination, bondage and corporal punishment. I live for those. She also taught me to recognise an interesting submissive, one who will serve me and conversely, how I can serve him if he will allow it to happen. It is contrary to a lot of bullshit opinion a two way street.

The first part of Gracie's story was getting to me. I tried to swallow the big lump in my throat, but it didn't go down. The second part was putting a big lump in my trousers. That wouldn't go down either.

Gracie went on, "at first, In my mind, I helped her beat the crap out of the vile bastard who had raped me. She never let a punter fuck her while I knew her, or me all the time I was in her care and I know she was offered a lot of money for me.

But later some of the men wanted me to spank them. Stella encouraged me, she saw I had that in me. I did it, I liked doing it. I still like doing it" Gracie looked me in the eye. "lots of men like being spanked and controlled Kelvin, but you know that don't you."

Gracie waited for me to reply, I started to look at my boots. "No! Kelvin, look at me and talk to me, not the florboards.

The lump in my throat was getting bigger. Already at that early stage, I knew Gracie had already figured out that I am submissive. The truth was she had me pegged the first time she set eyes on me. I was finding it hard to believe this gorgeous creature had any interest in me other than a smelly man who could fix her boiler and make her warm.

Gracie carried on with her potted life story, "I didn't realise Stella was ill, she was though, very ill, she was dying, she knew she only had a few years left when she found me on Stevenage Station. At first she pretty much just fed and clothed me. Then she gave me a little pocket money. She didn't allow me much freedom at first, she was very strict with me. Then like I said we became mum and daughter and if anything became even more strict.

When they took her to the hospital she was on her last legs. I cried and cried. I'd never cried for anyone since my dad died. She looked after me like my mum should have. Just before she died she said I had to take a letter to her solicitor as soon as I could after she was gone. I had to promise her I would. When I did, it turned out the solicitor was a customer. He was embarrassed but I thought it was funny.

She left me the lot, everything. He also gave me two letters from her. In the first, it was addressed to "My Gracie." she told me I was the daughter she never had. She had grown to love me like a daughter and I was the only person she ever loved in any way at all. It went on to say If I get the chance to love someone do anything you can to grab it, steal it but don't let yourself live and die alone."

The second was step by step instructions on how to run the business. Who to pay, who to coddle and who to watch like a hawk. Mary, ran the house in Stevenage. Keept a the books, ran the girls. They all had their little fiddles.

Mary knew everything that went on under that roof. Mary was an equal partner in all but name. She got a huge bonus every year until she retired. Mary still gets a Christmas present every year but she sends me one now.

I looked at Gracie. She was dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"I don't know if I can be, or even want to be what a normal man wants a woman to be. I'll give it a go for the right man. The first qualification is he has to be honest, you are defiantly that. This morning I was going to phone the first plumber who came and give him the five thousand quid he quoted me for a new boiler.

Second I'd like it if he could bowl, you can do that, you can do that very well.

The third is he has to like coffee and cake and walks around the lake. You said yes to lunch by the lake, does that run to a walk?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to."

"Kelvin, one last thing, you haven't got your name down for the mixed pairs competition at the club next week. Will you play with me in it, I know I'm useless but Allison's Charlie says you could win it playing with Taylor's dummy. I do so want to beat that stuck-up bitch Sandra and that pompous twat Malcolm she is married to."

"You are far from useless, we've played one game and I can see that. You have two bloody awful faults. I can put them right in a couple of hours". If you want to do it in secret we can go to another green. To be honest ours is crap, for a club of our standing it's a disgrace.

"As for the pairs I'd love to Gracie I'd love to. What if we draw Charlie and Allison? They are both good. Gracie giggled, it wasn't quite as innocent this time, we won't. Trust me, I know we won't. Charlie is doing the draw and if he wants any happy time before Christmas we will draw Sandra and Malcolm."

Bowls is a very dirty game!

Gracie was easy to talk to through lunch then with her arm in mine we walk around the lake. After, on the way back we dropped into the club and put our names down for the mixed pairs.

As no one was about I took her onto the green and straightened out her terrible grip and snatch on delivery. I got an insight behind the mask when she said no one had complained about her snatch before. God, she had such a dirty laugh it gave me a semi-hard-on. Lightweight bowls pants aren't good at hiding a semi-hard-on.

Next morning when I should have been cleaning my house I got a message from her. "Kel, can I ring you please? I rang her straight back. "Hi Gracie, what's up."

"I'm sorry about this but my heating is on the blink again, can I ask you for your help again please"

"OK" I replied. "It's probably some more of the same dirty oil. Looks like I didn't do the job right. You will have to give me a good spanking"

"I'd love to put you over my knee but not for this, it's different. My boiler works but the radiators won't get hot. It makes a horrible banging for a bit, then goes off. Then it comes back on half an hour later and starts banging again. I'm a bit worried."

"Ahh, I think I know why. Did any of the other guys who looked at it do anything in the house."

"Yes, the last one, he said he was bleeding radiators, I think he was after the dirty knickers in my wash basket, I didn't like him so I asked him to leave. He got very stroppy."

"Do you know where the main switch is Gracie?"

"l Yes I do, are you surprised?"

"No, I would have been surprised if you didn't. Switch it off love, I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Thank you, Kelvin, If you're good I may spank you anyway." Then another longer dirty laugh, "Kelvin?"

"Yes, Gracie."

"Bring a change of clothes. I'll take you out for lunch as a thank you. Gracie, yes. Call me Kel. All my friends do." And Gracie.

"Yes"

"I'd rather have a spanking."

"I know you would, she said with her easy laugh. One doesn't necessarily preclude the other."

It took me seconds to suss this problem. Again I knew before I got there. The idiot who bled the radiators hadn't refilled the sealed system. The fill point was in the airing cupboard not next to the boiler to be fair, it should be. the pressure gauge was reading zero.

I was pretty sure I was going to have to bleed everything so I pressured up to 2.5 bar and then set about bleeding. When I got around the house it was still a very spongy response on my pressure gauge. There was still air in the system! Do you have an attic room with a radiator? No, but there are three radiators in the cellar."

The cellar?"

"Yes, the cellar. I entertained a few customers there for a while after I moved here. I retired slowly."

"Oh."

"Would you like me to show you?"

"Do you want to show me?"

"Well to be honest if we are going to have a relationship and I hope we are, you'd be seeing it sooner or later. I'm assuming after I told you what I did for a living you'd be a little curious at least."

"Then I'd like to see it very much."

"There are rules in my dungeon."

I'm pretty sure I made an audible gasp when she said Dungeon, I certainly had a full hard-on now.

"First and most importantly I am in charge here, there can be no doubt about that. BDSM sex, can, at least at the level I play at, be dangerous if rules aren't followed. I am, a very, very experienced Domme. I just know you're very submissive, I'm right aren't I."

12