Bob the Boilerman Pt. 01

BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

I gulped and nodded and looked at my boots. She gave my face a very light slap. I have told you and I am not in the habit of repeating myself. Look at me and answer me clearly when I address you. I need to have a clear understanding of what's going on in that dirty mind of yours. I've yet to meet a sub who will tell me what they want, you all make it very hard.

I don't know yet if you are going to be my pet. The way I feel now is I want you, I want to own you but Kel my love, it's tricky, I just can't say you belong to me, it's illegal to enslave someone, even for me. You have to give yourself and keep giving yourself."

"I want, ouch," I exclaimed. Gracie slapped me again. This time much harder.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you! You don't know what you want yet, you have no idea what a demanding sadistic bitch like me wants from you. We need to get to know if we can deliver the expectations of the other.

"I'm pretty sure I can deliver yours but can you withstand 36 with a Thai prison cane......... well answer man."

I was dumbfounded the slap took me by surprise and suddenly I didn't know if I wanted to play this game anymore. So I bluffed it. "Yes, I think so."

Gracie looked at me and sighed. "I told myself I'd never get involved with a novice again. Come on you idiot it's talk time." Gracie has a coffee machine about half the size of a nuclear reactor. I followed her like a little puppy to it and her kitchen for a coffee.

"I'm sorry Kel my love, I'm going far too fast, aren't I? I should know you are not ready for that yet. I am sure we, both of us will have a lot of fun together and if that is all we get then I'll be happy with that. But, and it's a big but, I like you, I like you a lot and it's time for me to do something I never thought I'd want to do."

Gracie grabbed my hand. "I'm lonely Kel, I need a partner. I have to do what my mum told me to do and find someone. I'm weird though, very weird. I think you are weird as well, the question is are we the right kind of weird for each other?"

"We need to be very honest with each other. You weren't just a minute ago, you said you'd take 36 with a Thai prison cane."

"I'd try"

"See, you are an idiot, you haven't a clue what they are like but you're asking me to pulverise your arse with one. If I gave you one stroke you'd be screaming out your safe word.

Kel, a Thai prison cane is an evil bastard thing. There is one in my dungeon, it's only ever been used as a prop. Quite a few think I've used it on them but I'm an even better actress than I am a whore.

Drug dealers and paedophiles have died in Thailand under a beating from one." Now I've found you I'd prefer it if you were to stay around for a while.

"Do you want to come to bed with me? It's still my rules, I'm still Mistress and you will still only speak when you're spoken to.

"Yes please mistress."

"Not Mistress, not yet, not until we are either about to go into the bedroom or the dungeon."

"Yes please Gracie."

As we were climbing the stairs Gracie asked me, "have you ever been tied up?"

"Yes, I liked it but I always got bad rope burns. I like to try to struggle."

"You won't get burns when I tie you. You won't be able to move at all. I use good quality well oiled hemp rope, it doesn't burn that way. I am very proud of my rope work, you will have to get used to being tied, I still get asked to do demos. It's going to be one of your jobs to hank it up neatly and keep it clean and oiled."

I was expecting to be tied to the bed, but I wasn't. I was suspended from a large bamboo tree trunk that in turn was suspended from two eye bolts in the ceiling. Gracie took rope work very seriously.

Gracie wasn't completely right. I could move tiny amounts. However, my arms were pinned tight behind my back. One leg straight with my other foot fixed firmly to my thigh so I was standing with one leg just touching the floor.

There are holes in the waxed wooden floor, they look like knot holes. They may well be but Gracie can screw eye bolts into them, my big toe was tied to one of these. Gracie had fashioned a ball gag from the rope with a fancy knot.

I could make plenty of noise but none of it was coherent. Also, two knots formed a blindfold. That was effective. If I opened my eye the slightest the hairs from the hemp rope had me closing them quickly.

I got one concession when I first tried to peep out and the hairs irritated my eyes Gracie removed it and wiped away any stray fibres then after assuring me I was on my own if I tried to sneak a look again she replaced the blindfold.

I wasn't even prepared to try again. She knew how to make me do what she wanted. She wanted me to keep my eyes closed She did everything to make me try again though. She bit my nipples and licked my lips around the gag. Probed my arse with her finger.

With her finger, one knuckle in she asked me, "are you still an anal virgin. I nodded my head, well good luck with keeping that honey. She pulled her finger out and gave my brownie a little lick. Finally, she gave my rock-hard nob a suck.

"I was going to stick a but plug in your chocolate starfish that would be sacrilege. If I can still pop your cherry I'll do it properly later"

I felt her lips caress my gland. It may be worth having a look Boy, it could be a very long time before you feel this again. When she was satisfied I wasn't going anywhere she gave my cock three hard slaps.

Don't go anywhere Kel. I plan on having so much fun with you. None for you but lots for Gracie. It was so good of you to bring me a toy to play with, a nice big toy at that. Three more slaps to my cock had me squealing. Ha, 36 with a prison cane, I don't think so baby.

It was the first time she called me baby. I asked her about it later. "I know it's right for you" was all she would say.

What seemed like an hour later I heard the click-clack of stiletto heels on the wooden floor of the landing. Gracie had been down to the dungeon to retrieve some toys. As I was to find out later, Gracie has a dressing room down there as well.

"Ahh good, the Python has disappeared." Gracie immediately started to fiddle with my cock. I felt her slide something over it. She worked quickly, she had to it was starting to erect again as soon as she touched it. I felt rings fitted in front and behind my balls, then a very ominous click.

She giggled, "I did say no fun for you didn't I." I felt the blindfold loosen. When it came off I was looking into a full-length mirror that had been hidden behind curtains. I had thought it was a window. Gracie was behind me with her arms around me. Ohh, I think your pretty fucked baby. I'm going to take your gag off. Rules apply baby. Don't speak until you're spoken to. She loosened the rope that held it. It didn't come off it just fell around my neck. Have you ever had a chastity tube locked around your cock before? No mistress. What do you think about it? It's a bit, tight Mistress.

That's the least of your worries baby. If I pull the ring on the top the pin that holds the 48 spikes is pulled out and then the only thing that stops them is your cock head.

No mistress, please no.

I know you are not familiar with dungeon rules so I'm only going to give you six for each no. It should be obvious even to an idiot that a toy is not allowed to say no to his Mistress, even a baby toy!

"How many is that then."

"12 Mistress," I said hoping and praying that any time I had said no previously didn't count. Mistress came out from behind me. She had told me previously she looked good in a corset. It was a lie. She looked fucking fantastic in a corset.

In the latex corset she was dressed in now she was the centrefold of all my pervy fantasies. The cock tube was hurting now, but it was nothing to the pain I felt when she reached forwards and plucked out the ring. I screamed. "Baby can add up. Good!"

I was whimpering. Mistress had a pair of court shoes with six-inch heels. She was still a couple of inches shorter than me. When she had finished her rope work she had left a loop hanging midway below my knee to the floor, I had wondered why.

She placed a foot in the loop and used it to lift herself so her mouth and mine were at the same level. "Well baby, I haven't been this wet for years. Luckily these latex knickers are keeping it all for you. I hope you like pussy, because trust me you're going to get your fair share!

I want a kiss from you baby, a proper kiss, a deep spit-swapping kiss. I hope it will turn you on and make your cock swell even more and hurt. She was punctuating her words by kissing and licking my face.

With her arms around my neck, Gracie had taken her foot out of the rope loop and wrapped her legs around my waist. She looked down now into my eyes and said rather ironically, "you, you bastard are the first man I have ever allowed to get close to me. How did you do that? I swore I'd never let a man hurt me again. Please want me, you have my heart, please don't hurt me!"

"I've never wanted anything more in my life Mistress."

"No, don't call me that, not now, I'm not playing!"

"I've never wanted anything more in my life, Gracie. I want to be yours."

"Oh Kel, are you sure."

"Yes, I'm very sure. I'm besotted, I love you, Gracie."

"In that case my sweet man you are really in deep shit. I may have fallen in love with you but I'm still the same sadistic demanding dominant bitch."

"But just to prove I have a heart I'm just going to double your punishment so far for not using my correct title."

I knew if I said she told me to call her Grace it would be doubled again, so I kept my mouth closed. She was still clinging to me with her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. She was shaking with laughter.

I was being licked, kissed and nibbled my poor cock was in agony. I got the dirty giggle and another look. "I need to announce this. I need to show the world and his brother you're mine. When I can get one in this God-forsaken neck of the woods I'm going to get you a collar. Meanwhile, this will say enough."

I haven't had a Hicky since I was 15, my girlfriend, at the time gave me one while we were snogging in her bedroom. My mum went ballistic. Gracie set about sucking, biting and chewing at my neck, it took her a good 15 minutes until she was happy with it.

"I need to get you branded as well."

"No Gracie."

She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Is that 48 or 96 now she asked me". Looking into my eyes again she said.

"Your eyes tell me the truth. They want 96, 96 is untidy, let's make it one hundred."

"Whatever you say, Mistress."

"On a different matter, and I'll let you decide. Do I brand you on your arse or your tit?"

It's a bit like being asked do you want to be shot in the head or the heart. But thinking about that gave me a moment of inspiration. "Over my heart", I said.

It was cheesy I know but it took her completely off guard, she lost it for a second or two. I knew I'd hit the spot when she shed just two tears. As her head was above mine she had broken the woman crying for a man rule.

Instead of trickling down her cheeks they ran down her nose and dripped into my eye.

"Oh, you bastard. I was building that up quite nicely but you blew it. I was going to scare you shitless but that took it a stage further. I need you to fuck me now."

She didn't untie me. She just cut through the ropes with bandage scissors. As she was cutting me free she said never let anyone tie you up unless they have this kind of scissor. They look crap but the tip design won't cut your sub and they cut through plaster casts like butter.

"Think on though, If I ever catch you tied by anyone else I'll kill them quickly and you slow." A little bit of the Glaswegian little girl crept in. "Don't you ever fucking dare........well never mind."

I was tied to her bed. It was a position I was going to get quite used to. Even now, years later we have never fucked without me being pretty much immobilised. "Oh a little rule I have, I don't give a fuck where it goes, in my mouth, over my tits in my puss or up my arse. You can have every hole, cum on me where ever you want, even a facial. You clean every drop up after, if you don't you had better get used to big blue bollocks. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's a good boy baby."

The last thing before Gracie impaled herself on my nob was taking off the fucking evil cock tube. My nob felt like it had more perforations than a postage stamp. It didn't have one. I was amazed, Gracie was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

I thought it was going to be a bastard to get it off but once it's unlocked any thin blade, can be used to retract the spikes. Then I just fell off. I know the guy that makes these now. I call him a friend. At that time I was calling him every evil thing I could think of.

Gracie made a little show of pumping my cock to get me up but it was a show. I was growing as soon as the tube was off, she did surprise me by giving me a blow job. That lasted all of 30 seconds and I shot what felt like pints of my cum into her mouth.

I was dreading what was coming next and Gracie knew. Although it felt like I had cum pints Gracie could easily hold it in her mouth and talk as long as she held her head up. She took one of my plumbs in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You're not going to make me hurt you are you, baby, open wide here comes your medicine." She started laughing at her own joke, never a good idea with a mouth full of cum. She coughed, and with that and laughing she swallowed the lot.

I couldn't help laughing. Laughing at your Mistress while she has one of your nuts in her hand is never a good idea either. "You need to be fucking thankfully I have an immediate and pressing need for these to be working," she said giving it another not-so-gentle squeeze.

My yelp of pain restored the balance of power to a point where Gracie was happy. "It's a very nice toy you have given me to play with. Now let's see if you can make it do what Gracie needs."

Gracie wriggled out of her latex knickers. She hadn't been lying about her dripping fanny they were wet with her juice. She first sat on my cock, it's not small I've got a good fat 8-inch willy but she was so wet it slid right in up to the hilt. "Mmmm that's nice." She wiped her knickers on my face. Her scent was glorious.

"Do you know baby, it doesn't matter how big a dildo is, a nice fat cock just feels so much better. I hope you have the decency to last a little longer than you did in my mouth baby. Anything less than half an hour is going to result in severe disappointment for me and severe pain for you."

I don't know if I lasted half an hour but I know Gracie came three times while riding my cock. The first was a quiet affair, eyes closed and her fanny tightened around my shaft. I was already thinking of Geoff Boycott's batting averages.

The second she was making cat-like mewing noises when she clenched.

The third, I couldn't hold it any longer as I squirted into her fanny, which triggered her. She started screaming, she clenched, fell forward onto me and ground her clit into my groin.

As she came back to earth she gave me a grin. "That's what Gracie needed baby. Now Gracie has what baby needs. It's called a buttered bun, I hope you enjoy it, it's going to be the first of many."

I didn't have a lot of options. Gracie pinched her fanny lips together then shuffled up my body. Open wide baby here is your pudding. I have to say for me it's an acquired taste. Now I'd be mortified if I didn't get to clean my mistress up, back then I was nearly sick. It's a bit salty tasting but I can't say it tastes bad. It was just my perception.

Gracie just wanted to lay together, and so did I, I'd have happily stayed there with her until the cows came home. She is very touchy freely when she isn't in Dom mode. I'm always being nibbled, licked, kissed and stroked. I'm a tart, I love the attention!

Eventually, I had to move, I didn't want to, there was a dance at the club this evening. I had intended to ignore the invitation which was very rude as I had a written one. Allison my next-door neighbour was the club's social secretary. This was the first dance she had organised. I hoped it was going to be a success for her but I had my doubts. A lot of our 120 members were unsociable bastards.

Gracie and Allison had become friends while I had been in self-imposed exile. As this was going through my head Gracie's phone broke my daydream. It played the first few bars of Shake Rattle and Roll. Interestingly the Original by Big Joe Turner.

Ohh Fucking Shit shouted Gracie. Shit Shit Shit. What's up love I asked. You know I asked you to bring a change of clothes.

Yeah.

I said about going out to dinner.

Yeah.

I lied, I wanted you to take me to the dance tonight. I didn't expect to get this far, I didn't know we'd ever get this far but I was hoping.

And

That was Allison. The fucking wank spurt of a DJ has let us down. We don't have a fucking dance. One hundred and forty tickets sold and we don't have a fucking dance. For some reason, Allison says she can't find you. Fuck fuck fuckerty fuck! Why does Allison want you?

Cos I do a bit of DJing.

What.

It's not a difficult concept love, I can DJ, I've got all the gear and about 7000 tracks.

Gracie grabbed her phone again and made a call, I could guess who too. I didn't guess what she was about to say though. "He's here, I've just shagged his brains to mush. I could hear Allison speaking. The idle thought swam through my mind how the fuck did these two become friends, neither of them ever shuts up. Gracie giggled. No, not even a playful spank.

What?

Just shush you, the grownups are talking. She said that with a big smile and a giggle. I don't know Allison, here I'll put him on.

"Hi, Allison."

"I thought you were going to be eaten alive."

"No only a small part of me."

"Can't be that small or that tart would have thrown you out."

Gracie was earwigging next to me. "Bitch!" She hissed. Allison laughed.

"Kel. Can you get your arse and your gear down to the club to fill in for us? Tom Harris's boy has let us down."

"Is he ill?"

"No! the little shit has just decided he doesn't want to do it. His dad begged me to let him do it. I was going to give him a hundred and fifty quid as well. I could have got an experienced DJ for that."

"Yes, I can darlin'. When do you want me to start."

"In a couple of hours?"

"Best I get moving then. You know what I play Allison?"

"Yes it will be perfect, I should have asked you in the first place."

"OK, I need to get moving."

"Can I come with you?"

"What?"

"I want to come too".

"I thought you were one of the organisers".

"I am, I dont want to go on my own, I want to go with you".

My strong-willed dominant mistress had gone on the missing list and a timid little girl had replaced her.

"Nah, sorry I can't. I'm taking this cruel sadistic bitch who will whip me if I as much as look at anyone else."

"You're allowed to look, just look!"

"Please come with me, Gracie."

"We will go in my car, not your stinky van. Leave that here."

"Get changed then. We are up against it for time. What do I wear for your disco?"

"I call myself the Rockabilly Rebel. Do you have anything to suit?"

"Oh Yeh. You bet. Go, fuckoff downstairs, there are some instant microwave dinners in the freezer if you're hungry, but Allison and I have been cooking and baking for this for weeks."

"I'm getting a shower. There is another one in the main bathroom. To be honest Kel you do need one as well, you stink of my puss." Fifteen minutes later I was driving her car while Gracie was fixing her war paint.

12
Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
1 Comentarios
AnonymousAnónimohace más de 1 año

great candidate for a few more chapters, please keep writing on this story. can't wait Gracie to take Kel in to the dungeon..

Comparte esta Historia

historia ETIQUETAS

SIMILARES Historias

Summer Slave Ch. 01 College student wife is his slave for a weekend.
The Seven Dressing Sins: Lust A missing vibrator means crossdressing in rubber.
Wall Hanging Katherine is house-bound and taught to submit.
Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia learns to submit to Chief Daala.
Changes Ch. 01 Wife catches husband cross dressing: triggers other events.
Más Historias