Bobbi Gets Properly Ass-fucked

Story Info
My wife Bobbi lets a monster into her ass...
1.1k words
4.13
58.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks prior to this story my wife Bobbi had been fucked for the first time by a large black cock. The fucking had taken place during our first visit to a sex club .The man, Johnny and his wife Ginger were the first black couple we had ever swung with. A group of six of us had watched as Johnny has stretched my wife's pussy in ways she had never been stretched before. Her resulting orgasms were epic and sold her on the need to be fucked occasionally by men with massive cocks. She was no size queen and still loved being fucked with my seven inches but admitted her need to feel that full occasionally.

Later that first night at the club, Elaine, one of the older women with our group, had taken Johnny and another friend, Lowell in a DP while a third man spilled his seed into her mouth. That was a sight to behold and Bobbi, who loved anal sex, told me several days later she wanted to try Johnny in her ass. She said she wanted it to be just the four of us, Johnny, Ginger, Bobbi and myself. She wanted to be relaxed and fully focused on letting him let him deep fuck her rear.

I told her I was concerned about his 11" cock hurting her, but she had a plan. She had already ordered several different sized vibrators, medium to large to help loosen her up. She wanted me to use the vibrators to stretch her over the next several weeks to get her ready. Well, someone had to do it and I'm glad it was me.

The day the vibrators arrived Bobbi got a nice relaxing bath and crawled up the bed. I gave her a long massage, focusing on her feet and legs. Foot massages are her go to method of having me relax her and usually after an hour of massage and foreplay, it led to wonderful sex. The evenings leading up the session with Johnny and Ginger were no different. If anything, they were even more heightened by the knowledge of what was to happen. Bobbi was creamier and wetter than I had ever seen her.

Slowly, over the next two weeks I worked on Bobbi until she could tolerate the largest vibrator with relative ease. I say relative because she still had to take it in gradually inch by inch with long pauses, before I could get the largest one fully embedded in her back passage. Judging from her orgasms as I thrust the gel monster in and out of her, I could not wait to see her facial expressions when Johnny put his very real, very big, black cock to her.

We spoke to Johnny and Ginger and set it up for an upcoming Saturday at our house. Bobbi wanted to be in familiar surroundings for this rite of passage..

They arrived around seven in the evening. We had drinks, some weed and took Ecstasy. We chatted and let the drug come on while we got undressed and moved to the master bedroom. Bobbi had removed all the bed covers except the fitted sheet. She and Ginger made out and fondled each other, then Ginger crawled over Bobbi into a 69 and they began eating each other pussies. As they got more excited they fingered each other asshole's and that really got the party started.

After several climaxes each as the X kicked in, Ginger got up and Bobbi rolled up onto her knees with her ass jutted up in the air. The moment had arrived. Johnny knelt behind Bobbi and began licking and probing her brown hole with his tongue, dipping into her drooling gash as well. She mewled and moaned, grasping the sheet in both hands, relaxing into the coming event. When she was prepared and ready, Johnny lined up his cock and proceeded to enter her drooling cunt to wet himself. After several strokes to get himself and Bobbi further aroused, Ginger took the lube and covered her husband's massive erection, stroking it to its full proportions. She then took a medium sized vibrator and inserted into Bobbi's rear end. She worked it about then replacing it with an even larger one. Bobbi was in heaven and said,

"Please fuck my ass..."

He pulled her close to the edge of our marital bed, placed his massive head on her rectum and said,

" Just relax, babe. I'm going to go slow for you, but I am going to get all the way up into your tight little white ass tonight"

Bobbi moaned as he pressed his pelvis forward and, holding her by her left cheek, eased her onto his pole. She gasped as the large head popped in past her outer ring. Her left hand came up and pressed back against the front of his pelvis and said,

"Wait!"

He said,

"Just you relax you little slut. Johnny's gonna fill you up!"

I had crawled up onto the bed with my crotch near Bobbi's face to hold her hands and encourage her. She grasped the top of my thighs like she would never let go as Johnny began pushing his cock into her. She was almost hyperventilating as she breathed rapidly in and out through her nose. Johnny would ease several inches in and then slowly back out. All this time when she was not adding more lube to his cock, Ginger was behind her husband kissing his neck and rubbing the front of his chest. He was getting worked up as well.

Over the next few minutes, Johnny worked all eleven inches into my beautiful blonde wife's upturned ass.

Once fully sheathed, he let her breath and loosen herself up. When she was ready, she whispered,

"Go on. Fuck me..."

He eased back out and then slowly penetrated her fully. He repeated this several times, each one bringing my wife's verbal encouragements to new heights. After four or five slow strokes, Ginger said,

"That's right, baby! Give it to her!"

He began stroking in and out of Bobbi with increasing speed and force. She was being righteously ass-fucked right in front of me. I tried to get my aching cock into her mouth but she couldn't focus on anything but what Johnny was doing to her.

I grabbed my cock and began jerking off. She was cumming non-stop for 10 minutes until the beast in her ass erupted, spewing loads of black seed into her. I erupted all over her face. The feeling of that hot cum in her ass sent her into an almost catatonic state, where she collapsed forward onto her stomach, Johnny still buried in her ass. He lay on top of her, both sweating profusely. His slowly deflating cock eventually slid out of her rectum like a receding python. A flood of white, mixed creams flowed from my wife and onto our bed. Goddamn! That was erotic!

Johnny and Ginger left an hour later, Bobbi still lying asleep in their juices, my cum still on her face.