Bobbie Ch. 08

Story Info
Bobbie reaches the pit of her depravity.
3.9k words
4.44
21.4k
13
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers

This story is fiction. It includes interracial, group, rough, lesbian sex. The main character is sexually used and abused much to her own enjoyment. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

By mid July, Bobbie had gotten into a routine in her new home, although she was horny all the time. She had purchased a couple hundred dollars worth of sex toys to replace all the cock she had been getting. Every weekend she went to a nearby black bar and sucked off a few guys in their cars or in the restroom and then ended in the fucking a few of them before driving home to her apartment.

As she was checking out her groceries one day, she heard, "Hey Mrs. Barrett. How are you doing?"

When she looked up, she saw James bagging her groceries and smiling with an ear-to-ear grin. She smiled at him and said, "I'm fine James. At least I'm much better than the last time you saw me. By the way, thank you for getting me out of that mess."

"That's OK Mrs. Barrett. I'm glad you're OK. Hey, I'm off work in two minutes. Why don't I carry your groceries out to the car for you?" She smiled and nodded her head.

After he had put the groceries into her car, she said, "Can I give you a lift someplace, James?"

As he tried to make an excuse, she said, "Come on. Just get in."

He said, "You better drop off your stuff first. I noticed you have some things that need refrigerated." She nodded and drove to her apartment where he carried her groceries in for her. He sat in the living room while she put her groceries away and said, "You have a really nice place here, Mrs. Barrett."

"Thanks James." She hesitated and then said, "James, I don't remember a lot about the day you found me in that alley. Some men had given me drugs and I was out of it." He was nodding his head. "I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't come along. If I can ever help you or do anything for you, just ask."

He sat without saying anything for a few minutes and then said, "Mrs. Barrett, you could do a favor for me, if you would."

"Anything James. What do you need?"

"Well," he said, "I was wondering if I could take you to dinner."

She smiled and said, "Absolutely not. I will take you to dinner and you pick the place. Would your family like to come along too?"

"I ain't got no family, Mrs. Barrett. My Dad run off when I was three and my Momma died six months ago. I ain't got no brothers or sisters."

"Well, where do you live? How do you live? You're just going to be a senior in high school. Are you living alone?"

He looked down at the floor and nodded. "Yep. I make enough at the store to pay the rent and buy some food so I'm OK." They talked for a while longer and then she drove him home and agreed to pick him up two days later for dinner.

She wore a longer skirt then Mr. Taylor would ever let her wear because James was a student in her school and she didn't want to send the wrong message. Her skirt was mid thigh and she wore a loose fitting tee shirt. James wore long shorts and a tee shirt.

She took him to a nice steak house, and he ordered a big steak, baked potato and salad. She watched him clean his plate as she ate a small steak and vegetable. "Would you like another steak James?"

He hesitated and she said, "It's OK." She flagged down the waitress and James ordered another meal.

As they sat and discussed school and work, James told her that he wasn't sure whether to complete his senior year or drop out and get a better paying job. He was happy that a few of his older friends saw him sitting there with this hot little white woman. Little did he know that a couple of them had banged all of her holes more than once. But even they were impressed that this 18 year old kid had her with him, because she really did look good for her age.

She gave him a small gift that she bought for him, and it actually choked him up. "Nobody ever did anything like this for me before. I've always had to fend for myself." They got up and started towards the door.

She smiled at him and said, "Well, it's a good thing that you're a big strong handsome man then, isn't it?"

He stopped just outside the door and said, "Do you really think I'm handsome?"

"Oh yeah," she said quickly. "I definitely think you're handsome. If I was a girl in your class, I would be flirting with you every day."

He smiled at her and then turned and gave her a hug. For a few seconds, her arms were at her sides, but the feeling of this big handsome young man hugging her was just too much so she put her arms around his back and hugged him in return.

When they broke apart, she looked at him and noticed that he looked a little down. "What's wrong James?"

"Mrs. Barrett, this has been the best evening in my life for a long time and I hate for it to end. Can we do something else?"

She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Would you like to come back to my house and watch a movie or something?" He eagerly nodded and they walked to the car.

She fixed some chips and dip and popcorn and gave him a Coke. They settled on the couch to watch a movie, but James kept sneaking glances of Bobbie's legs. Her skirt had ridden up above mid thigh while she situated herself on the couch and she didn't pay attention to it.

Part way through the movie, she looked over at him and said, "James, I really do appreciate you saving me in that alley. I owe you big time for that."

"I'd like to say something, but I don't want you to be upset."

She smiled and said, "I won't be upset. Go ahead."

"Well, you were pretty out of it. Your dress was around your waist. And I have to say, Mrs. Barrett, that you have the best legs I've ever seen."

She smiled at him, patted his knee and said, "Thank you James. I suppose I should be embarrassed that you saw my private parts."

"Oh I'm definitely not complaining. Anytime you want to show me your legs, I'll wait in line to see them."

Bobbie broke out laughing. "I wouldn't make you wait in line. If you wanted to see them, I would show them to you. After all, you've already seen all there is to see of me, right?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I guess. I'm enjoying looking at them right now."

"You're an ornery one, aren't you? I'm an old lady, James."

He smiled and said, "I don't think you're old, Mrs. Barrett. I think you're the hottest teacher at our school." He laid his hand on her thigh.

"Thank you, James. You're too kind."

"Um," he mumbled. "Uh , I uh . . . "

She laughed. "Go on and say it James. What is it? I won't get mad."

"Well, here goes nothing. I would like to see your legs. Would you put on something shorter?"

Bobbie was shocked, and showed it. James looked down at the floor in shame, but Bobbie smiled, stood up and said, "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, she came back into the room wearing her shortest shorts. "Are these OK, James?" His eyes were bugging out of his head as he stared at her legs. She sat next to him on the couch.

He lifted his hand and it hovered over her leg and then stopped. "May . . . may I touch your leg?" She smiled and nodded her head. He laid his hand on her soft sexy leg and lightly squeezed. She let out a soft moan.

He lightly rubbed her leg and asked, "Do you remember what you said to me in the alley, Mrs. Barrett?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Tell me what I said."

His hand moved up to the hem of her shorts, and he said, "You asked if I wanted to have sex with you."

She had a dreamy look on her face and moaned lightly. "I was kind of out of it, James."

His hand kept moving on her soft leg as he asked, "So you really didn't mean it?"

"Well, I . . . uh, James, I uh . . . "

"Because I do want to have sex with you now," he blurted out.

"But . . . but I'm too . . . . "

His hand slid under the hem of her shorts and felt her panties. "Please?" He asked.

"Oh," she moaned as his hand cupped her pussy. "This probably isn't the best . . . Aaaah! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Tell me yes, Mrs. Barrett."

She briefly hesitated and then breathed, "Yes! Oh yes, James."

He turned towards her and unfastened her shorts and she lifted her ass from the couch so he could pull them off. Then he lifted her tee shirt over her head and took off her bra. She smiled a strained smile at him and said, "This is the second time I've been naked or almost naked in front of you, young man."

He stood up and dropped his shorts to the floor and his huge black cock sprung towards her. As he took a step towards her, she noticed that he still had his shirt on. She thought to herself, "Another man going to fuck me that doesn't respect me enough to take off all his clothes." She remembered Marwynn's comments about "These men think you're so worthless that they won't even take off their clothes to fuck you."

He leaned down and picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. He placed her on the bed. Then he reached up and took off his shirt and laid down beside her. She had a huge smile on her face. He was the first man to get completely naked with her in a long time. She lifted up, put her hand on his chest and then kissed him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated. His hands were squeezing her breasts and she moaned. She kissed his chest and then his stomach and finally the head of his cock. She enveloped him in her mouth and licked and sucked his cock and balls. She had become a master cocksucker and James couldn't last very long before blowing his load down her throat.

"Aaaah," he moaned. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Barrett. That's the fastest I've ever cum in my life."

She smiled at him and said, "James, why don't you call me Bobbie? "

"OK, Bobbie."

"Now let's rest up for a few minutes and then we can try something else."

They had sex all night long. She showed him the proper way to 69 so that they both got off, and he had his first anal sex of his life with her beautiful ass. By the end of the night, he had banged all of her holes and learned that she liked to clean his cock after each time.

In the morning over breakfast, she said, "I'm not sure this was a good idea. Now you can blackmail me"

"What? How?" He asked.

"Well, I can be fired for having sex with a student, even though you're 18 years old."

He grinned at her and said, "So if you don't keep having sex with me, then I could threaten to tell on you, huh?" She nodded her head. "OK, so are you planning to keep having sex with me then?"

She grinned at him and said, "Yes, if you want me to."

"If I want you to? If I want you to? Hell yes I want you to. I wish you were my girlfriend so that we could go out and do things together."

Bobbie had a sad smile, and said, "James, I'll have sex with you, but I don't think you want me to be your girlfriend. There's a lot of stuff about me that you don't know."

"Like what?" He asked. She just looked down and shook her head no. He started gently moving his fingertips over her breasts. She lightly moaned. He said, "Please tell me."

She looked down and said, "It's a long story and it will probably end our relationship so I don't think so."

He continued lightly touching her breasts and then started twisting her hard nipples. She shoved her chest upwards and he slid his hand to her wet pussy and slid two fingers inside. She came immediately. "Please James. Please fuck me."

He kept fingering her and said, "I'll fuck you if you promise to tell me when we're done." At first she shook her head and after he continued to work on her breasts and pussy, she eventually agreed if he would only fuck her. James pounded her pussy making her scream and cum. When they finished, both were covered with sweat. Bobbie lifted up and licked some of the sweat from his chest before cleaning his cock.

"Now," he said. "Tell me what I don't want to know."

For the next two hours, Bobbie confessed everything to him. She talked of the old man who had her naked on his living room floor within five minutes of her walking in his house. She became his slut and he and his friends used her whenever they wanted. She talked of being lent to his nephew and his friends more than once and the things they did to her body. She spoke of Marwynn and Jazmine and Leon. She told him about the lesbian biker bar and working a glory hole. She told him about banging her classmates and becoming subservient to anyone who fucked her.

When she was finished, he sat there stunned. She said, "I needed to get away from that life before I destroyed myself. I had sex with men and women of all ages. Do you know that one night, some men suggested I go to Tijuana and do a donkey stage show, and I didn't say no? I didn't go, but some young men made me do something almost as bad. So you don't want me for your girlfriend, James because I am nothing but a slut."

He sat and thought for quite a while. Then he looked at her and quietly asked, "Would you be my slut, Bobbie?"

"What?" She asked. "You want me to be your slut?" Her pussy began to get wet again.

"Yes. If you won't be my girlfriend then I want you to be my slut. I've always thought you were the hottest white bitch I've ever known. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a bitch. I'm so . . . "

"It's OK, James. " She smiled at him and said, "I've been called much worse. I don't think I can be your slut, James."

He looked down and said, "I understand."

"No James, I don't think you do. Back then I had to have sex with large groups of people who hated me because I treated them badly, large groups and gangs, dominatrix's, blacks who just hated white people, bullies, masochists, homeless men and big dykes. If that's what I have to do as a slut, then I don't think I can take much more."

James sat quietly with a shocked look on his face for a couple of minutes. Then he said, "I think I understand. Those people did horrible things to your body. They caused you pain and humiliation. They abused you and took advantage of you. They had no feelings for what you might want. I understand, Bobbie."

"No baby, I don't think you do. I'm just one little white woman. Many times there were just too many men and women trying to abuse me at the same time. It was too intense, and I frequently passed out and couldn't enjoy all they did to me. I didn't have a problem with anything they did to me or forced me to do. I enjoyed the pain and humiliation. It didn't matter that all they wanted was pleasure for them and abuse for me. My only problem was the number of people."

He asked, "So you just don't want to fuck men who hate you or want to hurt you or are masochists, right?"

"No. No. No. I don't mind being abused by any of those people. I just can't take more than five or ten men at the same time. If there are more people than that, I almost always pass out and then I miss some of the fun things they're doing to me."

James didn't know what to say. He just sat there thinking about what she had just said.

She smiled at him and said, "Are you OK, James?"

"Would you still be the old man's slut if he had just whored you out to smaller groups? You would have been OK with the way they treated you?"

She quickly nodded. "Now I think you understand, James. Yes, I would still be his slut if he only shared me with smaller groups instead of groups of up to thirty men and women."

He said, "So if I promise not to share you with more than ten men at a time, you would reconsider being my slut. Is that right?"

"I don't know, James. I'm a lot older than you and you're still in high school."

They were still sitting beside each other at the kitchen table but breakfast was finished. James dropped a hand onto her soft shapely thigh and began moving it gently back and forth. He said, "Well, will you at least think about it?" His hand slid a little higher up her leg.

She grinned at him and said, "That's not fair, James."

""What's not fair, baby?" His hand reached her pussy and he slowly slid a finger inside of her.

"J-James! Please. B-baby, you're not . . . Ahhh! Stop . . . Oh!"

He slid a second finger into her pussy and leaned to her and turned her head towards him and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue immediately reciprocated with her own tongue. Their kiss continued while he worked on her wet pussy with his fingers.

When he broke the kiss, he smiled at her and whispered, "Be my slut, Bobbie."

"I-I don't . . . " He pressed his lips against hers again and shoved a third finger into her fuck hole. She moaned and he pulled back from his kiss.

"Tell me you're my slut, Bobbie."

"I-I . . . Oh, James. I-I . . . "

"Tell me what you are, Bobbie."

"Mmmm, yess," she moaned. "Yes James. I'm your slut."

"Say it again," he demanded.

"I'm your slut James. I'm your slut."

He said, "Can we have sex now?"

She pushed back, smiled at him and said, "James, if I'm going to be your slut then you never ask me to do anything. You tell me. I'm your slut so I will do as you tell me. My needs don't matter to you anymore. Understand?"

He smiled a knowing smile and lifted and carried her to her bedroom. When he put her on the bed, she sadly said, "James, I wish my pussy and ass were tighter for you to use, but all of my body was used and stretched beyond normal limits. Please forgive your slut."

"Shut up and get on your knees slut." He pounded her ass with his cock for the next 30 minutes before blowing his load deep in her bowels. When he was finished, she sucked and cleaned his cock and then he shoved a finger into her ass and when he pulled it out, it was covered with their cum. She hungrily accepted it into her mouth and swallowed.

As she laid on her back resting, he lifted up on his elbow and looked into her eyes and said, "You belong to me now, slut." She nodded her head. "I can fuck you whenever I want." She nodded her head again. "And I can do whatever I want with you and share you with whoever I choose." She nodded her head again. "Tell me."

She whispered to him, "I'm your slut, James. My body belongs to you to do with what you wish. I'll have sex with whoever you tell me to."

James spent the whole day fucking his slut. He told her that he expected her to dress sexier when they went out together, which made her smile and nod in agreement. He said, "I know you were painfully abused by several of your sex partners. You mentioned a Marwynn and a Jazmine in particular. You also mentioned some of your other classmates and a bar full of dykes. You'll need to tell me who is off limits for you in the future, because I certainly plan on sharing your slutty ass. "

She smiled at how quickly he took on his role as her owner. She said, "No one is off limits, James. I'm just asking that the number of people at the same time be limited."

"After what they did to you, do you mean you would willingly go back to Marwynn and Jazmine?"

Bobbie nodded her head and said, "If you told me to, I would willingly go with either of them. I don't know if I could handle both of them at the same time, but if you told me to, I would."

James smiled and embraced his new slut. "I think I'm going to like owning my own slut."

Bobbie simply moaned, "Mmm Hmmm."

Later in the day, James said, "Let's get dressed and go get something to eat." She nodded and got up and put on a pair of short shorts and tight tee shirt. He wore shorts and tee shirt, and the two of them drove to a steak and ribs joint outside of town.

They had a nice time talking over dinner as James told her some of the things he was thinking about doing with her body and some of the friends that he intended to share her with. She found that her nipples were hard and her pussy was getting damp as James continued to talk about his plans for her. As they were finishing up, James looked over her shoulder and said, "Pap, what are you doing here?"

A voice behind her said, "Just came to get me some ribs. How about you JJ? And who is this sweet young thing?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers
12