Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
Bobby shows his appreciation for Clark's gift. Abby watches.
2.5k words
4.58
15.5k
23

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers

I stayed with Ted in his hotel that night and got home mid-morning, after Abby and Clark had left for work. Just as I got home the phone rang.

"We got the job!" Abby screamed into the phone.

"Yes!" I cried out. "Congratulations!"

Abby told me that Ted received three almost identical offers, but 'Bobbie' made the difference. "You were the key, baby!" she said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed. "Glad I could help."

She laughed. "Oh, I know you're glad! Ted said you were the most amazing 'escort' he ever had."

"Yeah, we had a pretty good time," I admitted. "What else did he say?"

"He said you agreed to see him whenever he wanted? Did you?"

"Heat of the moment, I guess," I laughed.

"Wow, baby," she said, "I'm learning so much about you lately. Did you have sex with him? Was it good?"

"Like he said, amazing," I told her. "We gave each other blowjobs . . . and he played with my nipples. I never felt anything so hot! And that was before we got back to his hotel."

"So you're OK with seeing him whenever he wants? Cause otherwise the deal's off - we just need to make sure."

"Anytime, sweetheart. I meant it. Anytime."

"Good!" she squealed. "Clark's going to be so happy with you baby."

There was a moment of quiet, then she spoke again. "Are you going to keep the tits, darling?"

Ted flew back home that day but Clark stayed in town to work on the final details, staying in our house overnight. We all slept together in our big king-sized bed, celebrating our huge win and our new lifestyle. Even though I was now a key to their success, Clark and Abby continued to dominate me, which I loved. I lay next to them as they fucked away the night, licking up their juices and tending to their every need.

The next morning Abby and I woke up early while Clark slept in. "Since you've been so amazing lately Clark got a present for you, honey," she said as I poured her coffee.

Abby handed me a bag from one of the fancy boutiques in town. It was a French-maid's outfit. A silky black dress, cut very short, with white lace trim around each opening. It had a matching bra and white lace apron, just like in the movies. There was a black thong - barely a wisp of fabric connected to a string. Fishnet stockings with lace trim and garter belt, and black stilettos. A black ruffled choker and matching bracelets, bright red lipstick and nail polish. As I picked up each piece I got more and more excited. I couldn't wait to try it on.

Abby helped me get dressed. A little stubble had grown on my chin and she shaved me, getting me perfectly smooth. She helped me put on the garter and stockings, then put my arms through the straps of the bra and clipped me in. It fit my new breasts perfectly, my nipples poking out against the thin black lace.

I was in heaven. I loved the feel of the dress going over my body. It was really short, barely to the bottom of my ass. When Abby zipped me in I had a curvy, hourglass shape just like a hot, sexy French maid.

Abby did my nails and painted my lips bright red, in stark contrast to my black outfit and dark hair. She used a glossy color, as if my lips and nails were soaking wet, luscious and sexy. She sat me down and did my makeup, adding color to my cheeks and shadow for my eyes, and made my lashes long and thick. When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. I was hot - a trashy kind of hot - like I couldn't wait to be taken.

"You look awesome, baby!" my wife exclaimed. "Of course, now that you're the maid you're going to have some chores to do. Come on."

Abby took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She handed me a feather duster, gave me a playful slap on the ass and said, "get to work, honey!" Clark was out of bed now and I could hear the water running in the shower.

Abby lay on the bed, sending messages on her phone while I started dusting. I felt strangely sexy doing chores in my slutty outfit while Abby ignored me, her lover showering naked behind the bathroom door.

When I heard the shower stop Abby looked up from her phone. "That's enough dusting, sweetheart. Why don't you take care of the laundry now?" The floor was covered with our clothes from last night and the week before, when we were too busy to do any housework.

My dress rode high on my thighs when I kneeled on the floor to gather up our dirty clothes. I felt the cool air on my naked butt. My legs felt sexy in the fishnets and I loved the way my painted nails looked as I sorted through the laundry. I realized I loved being the sexy maid for my wife and her lover, taking care of their needs as they went about their business.

I was on all fours, separating clothes by color, when I heard the bathroom door open. I could feel Clark's eyes on my bare ass, my short skirt covering almost nothing. I looked back over my shoulder at him. He was dripping wet, rubbing his firm body with a towel. I looked from his dark eyes down to his soft member, dangling between his hairy legs. Even soft it had to be a good six inches long. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

I raised myself to my knees and turned around, facing him. I looked up. He looked down at me, slowly approaching. A few steps later he stood in front of me, running the towel through his hair. He dropped it on the floor and looked me over.

"Good morning, Clark," I said softly as he towered above me, completely naked. I ran my tongue over my glossy red lips, leaving no doubt as to my desire. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

I noticed his soft cock begin to twitch. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Abby look up from her phone, watching me kneel before her lover.

Clark didn't say a word. His cock was beginning to rise and we were both breathing heavily. He stood over me as I kneeled in front of him, submissive, my manicured hands folded in my lap.

He took a step closer. His midsection was right in front of me now, just inches away. I waited, looking up at him. His shaft was rising, growing larger with every beat of his heart. We looked into each other's eyes, excited, anticipating, and when I looked back down I was starting directly at Clark's thick, hard, cock. The cock that my wife was now obsessed with. The cock that I had become obsessed with. Pointing right at me.

I studied it. Last time I saw it up close I was in a frenzy, with Abby barking orders at me, but now she was sitting quietly on the bed. I had time to study it, to look at it carefully, to really get to know it. It was beautiful, long and thick and curving upward. The head was purple and shiny smooth, the shaft zigzagged with pulsing veins. Clark's balls hung down heavily between his legs, full, round and wrinkled, covered with a light fuzz.

I couldn't believe I was face to face with Clark's erect penis, and doing so while dressed as a slutty maid, on my knees in a short, frilly dress, bra and panties, lipstick and nail polish while my wife looked on from the bed. I was excited beyond belief.

I'm not sure why I did it, but with Clark's shaft pointed at my face I looked over at my wife, as if to ask for permission. She gave me a smile and subtle nod, as if allowing me to use what belonged to her.

"It's all yours this time, baby," she purred. "All yours."

A wave of gratitude swept over me, knowing I wouldn't have to share. I leaned forward and as my red, glossy lips approached his throbbing erection I looked up at him, directly in his eyes, and planted a soft, loving kiss on the head of his shaft. I pressed my full, red lips against the crown and held it there, tasting him, drinking in his scent. Then I pursed my lips and kissed him again, and again, covering the smooth skin in wet, slurpy kisses.

I brought my hand up and cradled his rod, wrapping my painted fingers around it as I kissed it all over, starting at the tip and working my way down. I looked at my wife as I eagerly tended to Clark's shaft from top to bottom. Her eyes sparkled, watching her husband dressed as a slutty maid, giving a blowjob to her lover.

After kissing every inch of his rod I began to lick it with long, wet swipes of my tongue, getting him wetter and wetter, licking and kissing, making love to his hardness with my mouth. When he was dripping with my saliva I ran my lips down toward his furry balls, licking all over, taking his big, round nuts into my mouth and rolling them around with my tongue. I looked up at Clark with my mouth stuffed with scrotum and he smiled down at me, giving me a nod of encouragement. I moaned in pleasure, releasing his balls from my mouth and licking them until they dripped with my juices.

I kissed my way back up his shaft, taking my time, feeling the smooth skin of his rod against my lips, and when I arrived at the head I kissed it all over again - wet, lavish kisses from my glossy lips - and then, as I looked into my wife's eyes, I slowly opened my mouth and learned forward, sucking him in. I groaned with delight as I felt his hot, pulsing flesh slide into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the smooth crown and then I pushed forward, taking about half his length, keeping my lips wrapped tightly around him. I closed my eyes and trembled, savoring the feel of a hard cock pulsing with excitement in my mouth.

I looked up at Clark and then over at my wife, my mouth stuffed with cock. I moaned thankfully, letting them both know how much I appreciated the opportunity to suck on Clark's beautiful penis. I was giving my second blowjob in the past 12 hours and I realized this was what I truly loved - dressed up, on my knees, sucking cock, about to swallow a huge load of come.

I swirled my tongue around the head and then sucked him back in, massaging the base of his pole with ten painted fingertips. I sucked and fisted him, reaching down to caress his balls as my mouth pumped up and down. I was really into it now, going back to the head and licking all over, kissing it, spreading more saliva and making it wetter, then taking him deep. All the while jerking his shaft, massaging his balls, and doing everything I could to make him feel good.

Clark groaned in pleasure and I saw my wife shaking her head, as if she couldn't believe what a talented cocksucker I was. I smiled up at Clark and beamed at my wife as I moaned in satisfaction, letting them know how grateful I was to them for indulging my deepest desires.

"You're amazing, baby," Abby purred. Clark smiled and gently rubbed his hand over my head. "Good work, Bobby. So good!"

I groaned again. I really did love this -- why hadn't I been doing it forever? I loved sucking cock. I knew it without a doubt. Yes, I loved it - loved having tits, loved having a hard, dripping cock in my mouth, loved being on my knees in a French maid costume with perfume, nail polish and lace, loved submitting to my wife and her lover.

"Yes," I groaned, "I love this . . . I love sucking cock." I twirled my tongue over Clark's smooth helmet then licked back and forth along the ridge, edging him as I massaged his balls. I was getting good at this, even if it was only my second time. Clark started to rock his hips as I edged him. His moans were getting louder.

He's getting close, I realized. I giggled in delight and slid his thick shaft back into my mouth, then back out again, pistoning my head on his pole, eager to earn my prize.

Clark was grunting now. His legs were shaking. He was going to come. I was so excited, anticipating how my tongue was soon going to be swimming in semen.

I sucked madly, watching Clark's face tense up, sweat forming on his brow. I slowed down and held just the head in my mouth, jerking the base of his shaft in my wet fists, my tongue swirling. Clark was panting, then moaning, then let out a wail as his cock erupted in my mouth, shooting blast after blast of hot, thick semen over my cheeks and gums. I held still and opened wide, continuing to stroke his shaft with the head resting on my tongue. I looked up at him as he shot pearly spurts onto my tongue. It dripped out over my lips and onto my chin, messy streaks of sperm coating my face.

When his orgasm subsided I closed my lips around his cockhead and went back to bobbing my head very slowly, savoring his come-coated, still-hard shaft. When I had him completely spent I released his cock from my mouth and stuck out my tongue, showing him his sticky goo. I turned to Abby, showing my wife the frothy load I just drained from Clark's balls. She looked at me with a smile and nodded her approval, then I closed my lips, swishing it around in my mouth before swallowing it down.

I had a huge smile on my face as I opened wide for Clark and Abby, showing them my empty mouth. I took Clark's softening shaft back into my mouth and sucked it gently, licking the last remaining juices from his rod and down to his balls.

Abby climbed down from the bed and kneeled next to me, taking my head in her hands and giving me a wet, loving kiss, snaking her tongue into my mouth and hugging me tightly. "You are so sexy, honey," she whispered in my ear. "I love you like this."

"I love it too," I agreed.

emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers