All Comments on 'Bobby and the Cop'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar storyline

Nice but not as good as Big Ben; couldn't help seeing the too-many similarities

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Rejection then Acceptance

Such a beautiful, loving story. The love, acceptance and lack of judgment on the part of Tony's family greatly contrasted with judgmental attitude of Bobby's mother, step-father and brother.

In Australia we are being given our say about "same-sex marriage" by our Federal government. Although I suppose I am basically a heterosexual, Christian widower with 6 adult children (1 deceased) and 7 grandchildren, I fully empathize with Bobby and Tony's relationship and shall certainly be voting 'YES'.

Judgement, I believe, is for God alone. I have not discussed this with family, although I have told my best friend and his wife of my intentions, much to their surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

1. I wish there were other approach the author could've used in order to portray emotions. For example, whether he is elated or sad, Bobby is almost always crying .

2. Their relationship is flawless. It is not tested and had no conflict. They fell in love and that's it. It could have been Bobby's traumatic experience, but the author left it out.

3. In sex, quantity was put over quality.

I want to say more but not one would read this. Lol

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Acceptance

This is my second time reading through this wonderful love story, and I really enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

I found it difficult to comprehend Bobby's family's attitude and reactions, even if they could not accept his gayness. Although they did not approve, that should not prevent them from showing him love, and trying to understand and accept him for himself.

The contrast with his acceptance by Tony's family was amazing. There was no judgment, just love and acceptance that Tony had found someone to love.

All of 'robcub32's' stories seem to be about LOVE, even if he does get very detailed in describing his characters' sexual interactions.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Love

This is my third reading of this wonderful story. Although I have only had heterosexual relationships with my late wife, I can fully appreciate the love and joy that exists between Tony and Bobby. How lucky they are to have found each other, even though the event that preceded their meeting was most unfortunate. But then, "out of little things, big things grow."

If Bobby had not been attacked, and Tony and Nick come to investigate, then they would not have met.

"God works in mysterious ways."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh such a great pair

I have read and reread this story so many times, and cry each time. Tony is such a loving and caring manly man, and the perfect guy for Bobby. Their sex scenes are incredible, and demonstrate their love for each other on so many levels. Keep them loving and growing in lo e with each other. Love Tony's hairy body...and would love to find a Tony of my own!

Jen10PaJen10Paover 6 years ago
Emotional experience

A story about the feelings between 2 people and written with such emotion is great to read sometimes, and this one had me not wanting to stop reading. I've always believed that you can't choose who to fall in love with and it will happen when it happens. Thanks for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i love your stories, i wish you would write more ,your the best

goldboy16goldboy16over 6 years ago
Amazingly excellent!

This is absolutely the best story I have ever read about a gay relationship, and I've read quite a few. The tenderness, caring and genuine love for Bobby that Tony expresses has had me first laughing and chuckling uncontrollably, then crying until I couldn't stop and just had to let it all out. How deeply I do wish that I had experienced a love like this, and I possibly could have if I had just been able to let myself go with some wonderful guys I met earlier in life, but now I'm older and alone, and horny almost all the time with nobody to love. Robcub32, you are a superb writer. Your inner good, tender, loving, decent character combined with your excellent writing skills have combined to bless us with a marvelous, true-to-life expression of what love can be between two men. I identify so strongly with Bobby and can only wish that I could have a strong, attractive, appealing man like Tony love me and treat me as Tony does Bobby. Wow, man, thanks for your incomparably (in my experience so far) super-appealing writing. I'm going to be looking for and enjoying your other good stories. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Love

How wonderful that a heterosexual couple like Tony's wonderful parents could be so accepting of Tony and Bobby's relationship, and how sad that Bobby's mother and step-father are so judgmental and rejecting of the younger son, and not love him despite not understanding how two men could be so deeply in love.

Robcub32, I think I have read all of your stories on Literotica - some 3 or 4 times, and I never fail to be emotionally moved each time.

I'm always glad when there is a sequel - as in "Salvation", for instance. I wonder if there could be a prize-winning competition as to who is your biggest fan?

If you read this before Christmas Day, may I wish you all the Love and Blessings of this Holy Season.

Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Acceptance

I've lost track of how many times I have read through this great story and, each time, I am so emotionally moved by Tony and Bobby's love for each other. Although they always seem to "at it", it's a wonder their dicks don't wear out?. How they manage to quickly refill their "cum bowls" is hard to comprehend!!?

I still find it difficult to understand how Bobby's mother could be so judgmental and rejecting of her own son along with his step-dad and brother, while Tony's family were so accepting and loving, even though they all seem to be heterosexual.

Maybe, not so long ago, I may have been rejecting of a gay son, but not now. I am so glad that I voted 'YES' in the Australian postal survey on the potential legalizing of "Same-sex" marriage, and am pleased to let those know, who have not heard, that it was an overwhelming "Yes" vote, and I think the enabling legislation has already passed in our Federal parliament.

Much Love from Patrick to you Robcub32. X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Accpting and Non-judgmental Family

How amazing that Bobby was so easily accepted by Tony's Catholic Italian family, when Bobby's own mother, step-father and brother rejected him because of his gayness.

I cannot understand anyone rejecting their child, for whatever reason. I could not reject any of my children for any reason and, if any of my boys chose a gay partner, I would accept that partner with open arms.

I must admit that the occasional emotional scene grabbed my heart-strings at times.

Thank you again, robcub32, for these wonderful stories m/m Love. X

SunnyvibrationsSunnyvibrationsabout 6 years ago
WHAT BOUT BO??

So, I honestly don't like Bo, but i still think his character is interesting. I don't like him since he's litter Aly a whole and he uses people (Bobby) and he also cheated on (bobby) but I think it would be a great catharsis and center point seeing how he's doinggoing after, and how he's actually feeling with Bobby getting the happy ending. As much as I hate it, I would like to see his own story and how he finds someone that won't stand for his shit but he falls in love with. So, kind of like a flip flop. He finds a twink that he'should crazy over or something. I dunno, I just really want a Bo story!!!! Also loved this story, made me feel happy

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Emotional Appeal

I have read this story for the umpteenth time, and am still very emotionally moved by it and, even after all these readings, I am still easily brought to tears. Who wouldn't want a family like the Paoluccis - so much love and acceptance, contrasted with the rejection and judgement of Bobby's own family?

Having come from a broken family myself and being placed in a Boys' Home for 6 years, and separated from my father, I never experienced that loving family relationship depicted here. It was always a mystery to me how the court could have granted custody to my mother. But it is so wonderful to read about the family joy experienced by those more fortunate.

Than you again robcub32. Love and Blessings from Patrick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happiness

I loved this story. Wonderful to read that Bobby found happiness with his Tony. I cried many tears over this heartwarming writing. Kudos to the writer.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Pledged forever

Well, Rob, you've certainly done it again with this great story of Love and acceptance.

I know this is fiction, but there must be some real life experience here. I cannot understand how the Paolucci Family was so accepting and welcoming of Bobby, even though he was rejected by his own family because of his gayness. There was no judgment on the part of Tony's family, but just a sense of welcoming Bobby as Tony's partner.

Thank you, Rob, for the Love you manage to weave into your stories along with the detailed sexual interaction between the partners - a bit overwhelming for me.

Much Love and Blessings to you from Patrick XXX

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Happy Endings.

Rob, I've never read any of your stories. I'am now hooked. This story had me crying, lauging, and swooning. Thank you. Ill be reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Addicted

I'm in it for the many rereads to come for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG! I absolutely love and adore you for writing this stories. Sex is amazing, BUT with the feelings, which I miss in a lot of stories.

I have been rereading it again and again and I love them to bits.

Please write more for our poor addicted souls to your stories.

All the best to you and your family!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was great but the story should still continue

LadyA03LadyA03almost 3 years ago

I am.in love with your stories. I could do without the crying all the time, but other then that they are great and based out of state and city. I can really get lost your writing cause it just feels like I am always there with them like a friend watching their love and life unfold. I'm such a sucker for romance and happy endings and you fill my every need.

nawty2nawty2almost 3 years ago

What an amazing story. WOW!!!!! I loved everything of this story. Thank you for your imagination and writing this brilliantly penned piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful story and great writing. I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottest story read in a long time, couldn't stop reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story from you Rob. I have only one beef. Bobby should have told his parents he was gay privately. It was not fair to Tony to drag him onto a situation he should have expected, knowing them. Otherwise I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good!

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Gosh another grear story, I loved it❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue!!! Maybe even a love story about Bo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

写得非常非常好,很感谢有这么感人的故事和爱情!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story, would like to read more. So keep it going. Thanks

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureover 1 year ago

Once again I loved this story, though the rape had me feeling sadness. But Tony's caring nature brought to mind the possibility/likelihood of things developing between him & Bobby, and you didn't disappoint. Thank you once again for this romantic short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than porn, it gives hope . Loved the story . I feel compelled to read more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the most amazing story about feelings, love, and sex. It touched me deeply. I cried and chuckled. I kept hoping to see the chapter where Tony asks Bobby to marry him. Maybe write another few chapters about that into them finding a surrogate for their children. Of course, this has been my desire that is fading into the sunset. So I'd love to read it written by you. Thanks

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

A favorite. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really loved this. The rape at the beginning was a bit of a trigger and a trigger warning would have been good so please keep that in mind for future stories.

Regardless, it was great story of love which seems to be getting rare in the gay male section sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written. Love how you carried the love of the main characters throughout the story. Thanks for not destroying the love the discovered!

koksocker333koksocker3335 months ago

Great story made me cry at some points, well written, look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A truly great story and so well written. That's at least the third time I've ready, over several months, and will come back to it in future.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story and character building, but for me, it's much too long. I got bored.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous