Bobby, His Mum and His Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their mother returned, Jess said: "Hey mum! Wouldn't it be nice if Bobby brushed our hair? Whaddya say Bobby?"

He could only blush at the obvious tease, but innocently Margaret said: "Oh would you baby? That would be so nice..."

They sat closely side by side on the couch. Bobby stroked and brushed his sister's hair first, while the two of them chatted. Then Jess thanked him, stood and walked away saying she had to finish an assignment and submit it online. She grinned wickedly at Bobby. He didn't know what to think. Had his sister just teased him? Was she daring him to try again with their mother? She knew he was horny. Hell he was always horny. Still, he went to work on his mother's hair, then on her neck and shoulders like always.

She murmured how lovely it was. Bobby made sure to manipulate the shoulders of her dress so as to improve his view down her top. It was maddening. His heart beat hard in his chest. But he dared not try to get his hands on her tits again. It was she who made the move this time.

She leaned forwards, holding her hair aside. "Loosen the zip, baby, then you can do my shoulders properly."

He unzipped to the middle of her shoulder blades. Margaret held the front of her dress to her breasts, Bobby resumed his gentle caresses. Her neck and shoulders were bare, all the way to the top of her cleavage. Perhaps she read his mind, perhaps she'd planned it. She whispered: "Maybe like last time, baby?"

He didn't answer, merely pushing her hands away to make the dress fall to her waist. He grasped her tits firmly, as if to make sure they didn't escape. Her nipples scratched his palms. He assumed she was going to let him feel them a little while then make him stop like before, but after a good minute he said:

"What if Jess comes back?"

"We'll hear her creaky door first. Don't worry."

Bobby began fondling his mum's tits with ease and confidence. Still standing behind her, he could now see what he was touching. But where to from here? How far did he dare go -- how far would she let him go?

He was a teenager and his raging cock had little conscience. So what if she was his mum? She was gorgeous and she was letting him -- no! She had helped him fondle her tits! Now he wanted more.

He went around to kneel in front of her now. She was looking him in the eye. He didn't feel weird as he parted her thighs to get close to her.

Margaret leaned forwards so she was almost nose to nose with her son. "Are you sure, baby? Don't forget I'm your mother."

His look gave her the answer. She let him push the hem of her dress up past the tops of her creamy thighs, until he could see the yellow panties she wore. The thin strip of fabric that covered her secret betrayed her state of mind. There was a darker patch in the middle.

Bobby looked at his mother's eyes. She was smiling but clearly nervous. But he had to see. His hands went along the outsides of her thighs until his fingers crooked over the elastic. He hesitated, looking at her for permission. She gave it by lifting her weight with her hands to free her butt from the cushion. So Bobby pulled down his mother's panties.

While her thighs were closed to allow them to slide off, Bobby saw nothing. Once the underwear was on the floor, though, Margaret sat forward on the couch, leaned back, and slowly opened her thighs for her son to gaze upon the cunt that had brought him into the world.

In the back of his mind he heard Jess start the shower. She seldom took less than twenty minutes to wash and dry her hair. It gave him a window of opportunity. Tenderly, cautiously, he put a finger on the outside, then pushed it inside her pussy lips.

Margaret lifted her son's face: "Baby this is really nice. I've never known a tender man, and I love you very much. But I don't want you waking up tomorrow and hate me for..."

Bobby put his other hand to her lips to hush her.

"Mum, I admit I'm burning horny, but I know what I'm... what we're doing. And I've wanted to..."

"It's OK baby. But I can't let you all the way. OK?"

Bobby looked again at his mum's open pussy. It was outlined with a short mat of light brown hair, neatly trimmed into a tight triangle above bare pussy lips. He looked up at her then focused on it again. She tenderly stroked his hair.

She parted the outer lips with her fingers for him to see the rosy pink inner lips, now glistening with her desire, and the darkened entrance to the tunnel behind.

Instinctively his own hand went to his aching cock. A little shyly, he looked at his mum. She must have read the messages in his conflicted face because she said: "Oh it's OK baby. Take it out, I'd like to see you too."

He fumbled his pants off, kneeling on them in front of his mother. She looked at his member over the edge of the couch. "Oh my! It's a lot bigger than when I used to bathe you!"

He smiled but it evaporated in lust immediately. He began wanking. His mother urged him closer.

"Let mummy help. Come here...Oh yes. It's hard and hot. You can watch me too."

She stroked her son's cock with one hand and rubbed her pussy in a lewd show for him with the other. Bobby marvelled at her fingers occasionally disappearing inside herself only to emerge wet.

He wanted, needed, to touch her there again. His hand stroked up her thigh and she let him simply cup her pussy with it before folding his middle finger inside. She sighed, Bobby groaned loudly as he felt the wet heat from inside a woman for the first time. He finger-fucked his mother slowly, curious and eager, while she continued to stroke him.

The events of the evening had generated an erotic charge so he wasn't going to last long. Her hand on his cock was more pleasure than he'd ever given himself and his face reddened and tightened in a grimace. Margaret knew he was going to cum and said quickly: "Up here baby. Do it here." She pulled his cock gently so he understood. With one knee between his mother's legs on the couch, his thighs began to stiffen as the boiling surged in his loins, then he was jetting hot semen on his mother's tits. Three lines of white cum were followed by a few lesser spurts that formed a little elongated puddle on her ribs, trickling down to get caught on the crumpled dress around her stomach.

She laughed softly. Bobby thought he saw a watery edge to her eyes, but it was lost in the throes of ejaculating on her. Still she gently stroked his cock, milking the last drops from it, smiling lovingly and proudly at him all the time.

Instantly he felt confused and afraid. She sensed it. "It's OK baby, really. I wanted you to cum on me. Alright darling?"

He nodded but didn't smile. His mind raced between the sight of cum sticking to his mother's tits and the knowledge that he'd put it there. It was one thing feeling her up, quite another to masturbate with her. Then he clicked into a new reality. He'd seen his mother's pussy. No, she'd shown him her pussy. And wanked him off. And told him to cum on her. It was all wrong, but very, very right.

The shower stopped. Wordlessly, he dressed while his mother wiped his cum off and she also dressed. They were smiling, blushing at each other. Her look told him it was OK, he hoped his look in turn told her he wanted more, and soon.

The rest of the night was unremarkable. Except for the vivid pictures in Bobby's head, it could have just been a fantasy.

12