Bobby's Metamorphosis, Love's Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lover' she had called me. I grinned like an idiot.

I grabbed three washcloths for Sara and warmed them under the faucet. I brought three, wondering how many a girl might need to clean up after sex.

"Watch me, now. Next time, I'll let you do the cleaning," she said as I explained why I brought three.

I watched as she gently wiped away the glistening secretions between her thighs, then circled her mons with the cloth as she turned it over. With another, she cleaned her face and used the third for her breasts. By then, my dick was stiffening again.

"My sucking your dick made you feel good, right?" she asked, watching my cock swell.

Surprised at the question, I looked up at her and answered, "Yeah, it did."

"Would it be different if a guy did that for you?"

My mouth opened, but I didn't answer. That was such a foreign thought. I didn't know what to do or how to respond.

Sara shrugged at my lack of words.

"Think about it and get back to me. Remember, my lips work just like your cute ones," she declared with a light smirk.

She held out her arms; I stepped into them. Sara pulled my head down and gently kissed my lips, lingering until I felt the tip of her tongue probing. At that moment, I matched the tip of my tongue with her thrust; she broke our kiss. She left me floating in the air, almost out of breath.

"Bobby, cover me again with the sheet. I can't have Gaylan see it on the floor, and you are standing here."

"Right, right," I stammered, bending and retrieving the sheet she had cast upon the floor as I had worked my fingers with lotion upward to the apex of her legs.

That seemed hours ago, but it had been less than sixty minutes.

We spoke more about girls, finding out they all craved sex as much as I wanted it, and how to get into their panties without being overbearing. Sara was knowledgeable and a wealth of information, and I took deeply from it. If I had only known earlier what she taught me then, I surely would have fucked a few girls by now. Maybe even used up the unopened eighteen-pack of condoms ol' John had left on my dresser for my birthday.

Before I departed, Sara turned the subject back to guys liking androgynous men as much as women wanting them. Sara seemed keen on that subject.

"Bobby, sex isn't something to be ashamed of, you know? It's about giving pleasure to another, sharing something wonderful regardless of who is doing whom. The sensations are the same regardless of partner preferences."

"I...don't know. It seems like it would be different."

"No. It's just a mental construct that has you focused that way."

"Pay more attention, Bobby, to how men look at you. Study them. Those looks you'll get, especially now that you are headed off to the university. Please don't ignore them. Open your mind when you get there. Assert yourself," she encouraged. Her gentle speech held pearls of wisdom for the guy to whom she'd just delivered a fantastic blowjob.

As those last words cascaded out, I heard Gaylan's van returning. Sara gave me another hug without a kiss. Her hand lingered on my shoulder, as I turned and headed outside to greet her brother.

It was a mixture of delight from having oral sex for the first time and being challenged to explore sex beyond a man with a woman. That was...paradoxical, pushing boundaries, and weighed on me as I came out the front door.

"Hey, Gaylan."

"Hey Bobby...you...look refreshed," he said, studying me with a grin. Then patted me on the shoulder with that spiral-throwing strong arm. It lingered a bit, then dropped as he smiled.

"She give you any trouble?"

"Not a bit, Just a lesson on massaging her...toes," I stammered.

Gaylan chuckled. "The woman loves red."

His lingering look seemed to be reading my guilty mind. It was as though he knew; I felt it as his hand gave my shoulder that...extra squeeze. Turning, he bounded up the ramp and went inside. I headed for the garden, my mind a whirl. My thoughts were chaotic, and it wasn't until I was at the garden's gate that I felt my first flushed reaction to experiencing sex...with a girl. A bellow blurted forth as I felt the rush of the first conquest.

_______________

Wednesday was nurse-care day. From across the road, I watched Sara's caregiver arrive. Gaylan had informed me that therapy would push Sara's limits, resulting in an intensive workout for Sara as therapy pushed her physical limits.

As for myself, I spent the day nursing a sour disposition while weeding and picking vegetables for canning. My recent exposure to real sex was causing an unsatisfied throbbing in my jeans. I followed Sara's advice and had left my underwear off. It did make a difference, heightening the sensations of arousal. It's difficult to hoe a row when your bare cock is stiff from contact with the coarseness of your jeans.

"Sara is drained and usually in a pissy mood on therapy days," I recalled Gaylan's earlier conversation. I considered that, considered the throbbing in my pants, and took a chance that maybe, miraculously, Gaylan would need some time away from Sara for a bit. How the hell could I arrange that? It would be serendipitous if he had to make another supply run.

Knowing I wanted more of Sara's...kisses...was selfish of me now. Mindlessly chopping weeds had me thinking, 'Once is never enough with a girl like you.'

"Shit!" I moaned, realizing I'd chopped out an okra stalk in my thoughtless actions.

_______________

"You okay, Bobby?" Mom asked as I lugged the bushel basket of washed pickle-sized cucumbers into the kitchen. Looking into the basket, they all seemed to be dick-sized cukes at full staff.

"What?" I asked, coming out of my brain fog — thoughts of Sara rambling around.

Mom grinned, and repeated, "I asked if you're okay. Your mind seems far off — too much reading of those stories of adventures in faraway places?"

"No, I'm just thinking about the Watters. Sara needs a lot of attention. Gaylan said maybe they'd add a deck out back. She'd enjoy rolling out there for...some fresh air."

"Oh, how thoughtful of you—to think of a girl," Mom grinned.

Her voice hinted more as she turned her attention to the large pots of boiling water, which were being prepared for canning cucumbers.

"Well, he's not much of a carpenter," I added, attempting to deflect from her motherly nudge.

"Then, perhaps, you should offer an extra set of hands to make sure that deck was safe enough—for Sara?"

"Perhaps I should," I answered, turning away to hide my attempt not to smile.

_______________

I looked at the kitchen clock, the old pie-sized plate with a rooster painted on it hanging on the wall--it was a quarter past one. Gaylan would spread out that linen sheet if the Watters were on schedule, as Sara waited expectantly to be lifted and lowered to catch the sun's rays.

"It may take a while to get the measurements and prepare a materials take-off list."

Mom chuckled, "I got it from here, slacker." She hoisted the jars into the boiling water as I strolled out the back door. I waited until I was past the kitchen window to break into a grin.

I'd timed it just right. The naked duo were prone on the sheet, eyes closed and taking in the rays. It was like the first day, except today, I was more confident.

"Room for one more?" I asked.

My cock has stirred the moment I slipped around the corner. As before, Gaylan, bronzed and horizontal, looked like a girl's wet dream with that log languidly draped upon his thigh. I studied it for a moment, comparing...

Sara...was the cause of the rise in my libido. Those perky pears, tipped with strawberry-colored buds, blurred my eyes. Quickly, mine ran to the shaved peach on the precipice of going down under. I licked my lips, recalling my first cunnilingus foray into that moist pink channel and how it responded to my licks and kisses. My cock twitched.

"Between us, Bobby," Sara answered my question about room for one more. Her eyes twinkled as her face broke into a broad grin.

I was out of my clothes, sans underwear, and slid between them, nestled thigh to thigh on both sides. Sara smiled as I gazed into her eyes, with a quick look at Gaylan to see if he was watching. He wasn't. He seemed to be listless, warmed by the sun, and half asleep.

Clear of his eye, I grazed a fingertip over a strawberry-shade nipple. Sara twitched, then smiled, stifling a giggle. She reached out her hand, entwined it with my fingers, and squeezed. Trapped, I couldn't move without stirring Gaylan. We lay that way, with time floating away until the alarm chimed.

Opening my eyes, I found Gaylan on his feet, staring down at me. He grinned, moving around beside Sara. Stooping down, he picked up two corners of that linen sheet.

"Rise and repeat," he announced.

I realized that was my cue to get out of the middle so he could roll Sara in my direction. I stood; my cock stood out as well. It hadn't learned to adapt to the situation yet.

"I'll be the monkey in the middle today, Bobby," she laughed as she lifted her arms over her head, and Gaylan lifted the sheet to roll her over.

Gaylan took the left side, putting me on the right. Today, he placed the rolled towel under her ankles. I lost out on the pleasure. It wasn't a total loss. As Gaylan lay down facing away from us, Sara's fingers edged under my waist. My instinct was to turn in response, and she followed that by taking hold of my cock. It was all I could do not to gasp with pleasure. Her thumb and forefinger found the foreskin over my glans, then slid it back. The pleasure was exquisite. I sucked in a hissed breath.

It was met with Sara's hand flying to her lips, making the shush sign. I nodded and did my best as her hand found my dick again and slowly repeated the action—again and again until I closed my eyes and fought against the urge to cry out. I felt Sara wiggle and then felt those lush lips replacing her fingers.

Amidst the surging, I lost the effort to keep quiet, delighted, with lips locked around my shaft. It wasn't until I gasped aloud that I opened my eyes, having startled myself. Gaylan was standing at my feet, his cock stretched to full length as he watched Sara suck me.

I was too far gone into the lusty cock sucking to bolt away. Our eyes locked, and I realized he wasn't angry over what he observed. He enjoyed it almost as much as I did. My hips jerked spasmodically in response. I closed my eyes as Sara increased her skills, and in moments, I cried out, "Fuck!" as Sara consumed me.

"I used to tremble like that," Sara gasped, as she swallowed, "when I had legs that could walk."

I collapsed; in that state, I empathized with her. The sex act drained my energy and left me mindless and spent. It didn't matter that Gaylan was looming over me. What was done was done, and done damn well, in my opinion. If he wanted to hand out punishment, then...

"Sorry, Gaylan," I couldn't resist. I heard Sara's giggle as I lay listless.

"Sara, you could never resist an uncut cock," Gaylan snickered. "And what about this?"

I turned as his last words hissed out, opening my eyes. His fingers grasped his engorged cock and pulled back his foreskin to display a sizeable plum-colored crown oozing with pre-cum.

"Well, I'm out of energy," she quipped, flopping back onto the sheet. A wry grin spread across her lips as she huffed for driving me to climax.

"Bobby, we talked about lips being equal no matter whose lips create that pleasure; since I'm drained, how about you help out a fellow?" she asked, turning her attention from Gaylan back to me.

Stunned, I was at a loss for words and still flush with the delirium of having Sara's amazing fellatio skills applied to my cock. The surprising rhetorical question came so quickly that I didn't have time to answer.

It seemed my response didn't matter. Pinned flat on my back, I found Gaylan's feet astraddle of my ribs. Rapidly, he knelt over me. Oozing cock in hand, he held it poised at my pursed lips, waiting, I suppose, for my cooperation. Not that I could have refused, as the situation seemed a foregone conclusion. This happened as I watched a bead of precum from an angle I'd never seen before.

Sara drew herself up on her elbows. Looking into my eyes, she whispered encouragingly, "You won't know until you try it, Bobby. It's just the three of us. You have already proven your lips are just as good as mine at delivering pleasure. You're safe here, Bobby; be yourself for once and make a decision."

With that whisper, she reached between Gaylan and me and gently flicked my nipple with her fingernail. Damn, how that set another gasp into motion; my mouth sprang open. Gaylan's crown slipped between my lips as if on cue, followed by a couple more inches of warm cock.

The thing I suddenly realized about having a large cock in my mouth was that it was impossible to ignore. He pressed inward and nearly filled my mouth. I had this reflexive need to swallow the saliva flow it created. It was impossible to do that without inadvertently sucking his cock. The sensations wasn't similar to having Sara's breast in my mouth; Gaylan's cock was much firmer and more tubular. He held still, poised above me, as I became comfortable with the strange feeling of something akin to a salty Blow-Pop lollipop in my mouth.

Gradually, I adjusted to it as my cheeks collapsed against his warm crown and began a natural imitation of Sara's bobbing head when she'd sucked me. Gaylan leaned forward and planted his hands above my head like a football lineman. His broad body bent and overshadowed my world. Pinned between his outstretched legs, I felt his balls hang down and touch my neck. It wasn't so bad; the pre-cum ooze from his hairless cock was just a bit tangy.

As I sucked and swallowed, I heard Gaylan's breathing rising with soft moans emanating from his throat. I caught sight of his head rearing back and increased my sucking, knowing he needed more as his grunting sounds mounted. I began to understand how Sara felt when I nudged my cock into her throat. Gaylan's lust was growing stronger. I felt the flexing of cock against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Strangely, I found myself wanting to show Sara I could handle his size and not disappoint his strong urges. It was as if I had to demonstrate that I could meet her expectations and not let her down. 'Be yourself for once,' Sara had said, 'make a decision.'

A moment later, I found myself adjusting to his firmer thrusts going deeper into my throat. My sucking had given way; my mouth had become a shaft to piston into for his pleasure. With a series of loud grunts, his thighs tightened against my ribs. He surged into my mouth, spraying the back of my throat with several jets of warm cum. My throat closed in response. Being face-fucked, there was nothing to do but swallow the jetting semen he sprayed into my mouth. Still, there was more of it than I could handle. I backed off his cock in response, gagging as some escaped my lips. Gaylan stopped rocking, and I felt relief from the choking feelings as his cock withdrew. My eyes were still teared up and blurred for a moment, as I felt the relief as he pulled out.

He had consummated our union as I had with Sara. At that frenetic moment, I knew exactly how Sara had felt, as I flooded her mouth full of semen.

That moment in my life felt like a sudden transformation. In retrospect, that made me feel like I had become a completely different person - a girl, momentarily. It was a surreal experience that left me with a lot of questions and a newfound perspective.

I lay spent next to Gaylan's heavily breathing mesomorphic form. His face had a mellow, pleased look of satisfaction. At that moment, watching him collapse onto the sheet, I felt the same feeling. Having satisfied Gaylan, I felt like I had proven Sara correct. My lips were just as good as hers in giving pleasure. Gaylan's lopsided grin matched Sara's endorphin-satiated smile.

"Thank you, Bobby," he gasped. "Are you okay? I know I got carried away for a bit. The thrill of having you for the first time was so...amazing."

I couldn't speak, merely nodded in response, still feeling the intense throat probing by his thick cockhead. I lay beside him, aflutter with emotion much like I had with Sara.

Sara had watched the two of us, intently studying the interactions. She studied me, I guess as I lay next to her deep-breathing brother, for signs of overstepping boundaries as I pondered Gaylan's spent form, his cock wet from my sputum. In a strange twist of fate, I'd crossed a point I never expected to be at.

As Sara had said, it wasn't bad, just the same as two sets of lips, no matter the sex, giving pleasure to one another. The fact that same-sex lips accomplished it didn't seem to matter to Gaylan or Sara. It took a while longer for me to reach that comfortable point. All the lurid smirks at school about cocksucking just went out the window. As I lay next to Gaylan, I sensed I'd overcome my doubts and had caught that last fast-thrown spiraling bullet down my throat for Gaylan's touchdown pass.

"Not bad, right?" Sara asked, reading my facial responses for confirmation, as she comfortingly held my hand.

I wasn't ready to respond with words about the salty-sour taste. I just nodded again.

"I'll live," I finally managed to blurt out—recalling Sara's hint of sarcasm at my first time with her.

She looked pleased with my response and smiled at Gaylan. He nodded. It seemed a silent form of communication between siblings. I'd become family, was the sense I got.

I knew there wasn't any other way to respond. She'd introduced me to oral pleasure, had given me herself, pleasured me, and suggested I could do the same. Only a coward would weasel out of the situation. No one was harmed, and the three of us were...well, pleased this afternoon.

"You were fantastic, Bobby. The best friend a guy could have," Gaylan's sincere words were spoken amid a deep gasp for air. His hand reached over and rubbed my chin, wiping away a bit of dribble. His smile was disarming and sent warmth flowing through me, a feeling of closeness, unlike the cold parenting jesters of ol' John.

"You're welcome," I gushed, feeling appreciated without criticism or ridicule for what we had done. Even a jock, unlike those at Greystone High, had friendly words for me.

As Sara had pointed out, there was a world outside of high school where I could be appreciated for being different. Exploring those feelings would take numerous summer sessions at the Watters' residence.

_______________

Within a week of afternoon delights, I was comfortable with the routine oral orgasms. Sara was a master director, teacher, and friend who introduced me to various positions that could accommodate her handicap. Gaylan gave me the reciprocal treatment, and I learned foreign terms for sex that I'd never come across: a bottom, a top, a man's pussy, and a man's clit. Strangeness was replaced with familiarity as we grew accustomed to pleasuring each other. Though the interactions centered around Sara with me and me with Gaylan, it didn't include Sara and Gaylan pleasing one another...at least not when I was around, though I can't say it didn't happen before, given Gaylan's level of needs—he was vociferous.

_______________

"Ever had a prostate orgasm experience?" Sara asked one afternoon while sunbathing as I face-planted into her crotch and licked her to a second orgasm as Gaylan watched. It was no longer unnerving having him watch and wait his turn at fellatio.

I paused my licks to her mons, barely catching her question as I was so focused on heightening her approaching orgasm.

"What's that?" I mumbled as I slurped once more, as her hips twitched against my face.