Body

Story Info
He accidentally summons a succubus, who binds with him.
2.5k words
4.15
16.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm from a rich family. We don't like being told "no" and are used to getting what we want.

That's what made the situation with Kristin so annoying.

The bitch had dumped me. No one is allowed to do that. And while I could have easily had my pet cops make her life hell for a while, I decided she needed a harsher punishment.

I didn't understand why she thought I wasn't a good catch. I'm 27, have my own house away from the crowds, and have enough food stored in it that I could live here for 40 years without having to leave once. Not to mention rich and according to every girl who'd ever dated me, including some who I knew weren't gold diggers because they came from families as rich as mine, quite good looking, with my clean-shaven, ruggedly handsome face, in-shape body, and short, neatly trimmed brown hair. Heck, our names even matched - I'm Chris, and she went by Kris.

I did a bit of research and found the spell I needed, according to the experts in voodoo and the dark arts I had consulted with. It would make Kris come crawling back to me and beg me to make me her master. I carefully prepared the space with the proper materials, then read the incantation.

There was a puff of smoke, a smell of sulfur, and someone was indeed standing naked in front of me. It was definitely a female somebody. But it sure wasn't Kris.

"Hello."

How anyone could sound that sexy saying a simple greeting, I don't know.

"Um, hi there. Who are you?"

"My name is Gina. You must be Christopher."

"Yep. Chris is fine. Where did you come from?"

"You summoned me, silly." Gina stepped forward and started unbuttoning my shirt. "This will be fun."

"I was trying to summon my ex."

Gina slipped off my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. "You must have cast the wrong spell. I certainly don't mind. You're a fine hunk of man."

I grabbed my notes, and Gina gently took them from me. She quickly skimmed them. "Yeah, I see what happened. This has been an issue for 400 years. Al-Jazcuro put this as the spell to summon an ex when it in fact summons a succubus. No one knows whether he made a genuine mistake or whether he did it on purpose to fuck with people trying to be mean to their exes."

She put the notes down. "But don't you worry. We succubi have an undeserved reputation. It's completely not true that we spend one night and then instantly suck the soul out of young, healthy men. For very practical reasons. Too many mysterious deaths of young, healthy men and the authorities will get suspicious."

"So what do you do?"

"Once you summon us, you are bound to us instantly as part of the summoning. In your case, since you don't have to work and have sufficient food, I'll have enough sex with you to keep you at a state where in between, you don't have enough energy to leave the house. And then at some point when you get old enough that dying of a heart attack after sex won't be suspicious, you'll fall asleep in my arms after one of our sessions and wake up next to me on my bed in Hell."

"And what are your sessions like?"

"It would be easier to show you than tell you."

With that, Gina pulled off the clothing on the lower half of my body, leaving me as naked as her. She guided me to the bedroom, and while I lay down on the bed, she posed for me.

Her wavy red hair hung down just past her shoulders. She was maybe an inch shorter than my 5-foot-11, her red eyes and red lips were the best features of a pretty face, and her toned body had perfect curves. Her firm D-cup breasts needed no bra for support, and when she pivoted and then bent over, her magnificent, nicely rounded ass was displayed to perfection. By the time she stood up, turned back around and lightly flipped onto the bed, my seven-and-a-half-inch cock was already hard.

"Let me see what I can do with that."

She wrapped her hand around it and stroked up and down twice. It was an inch longer than it was and noticeably thicker.

"I think we'll keep you at this size. That will fit in me perfectly."

I wasn't going to object to having my cock lengthened and thickened.

"So the effect is permanent?"

"Yes. Now shut up and let me pleasure you."

Again, why would I complain about that? I stopped talking and lay still. Gina slid her body next to mine and kissed me. It was a soft, closed-mouth kiss, very tender.

"Mmmmmm."

I parted my lips for the next kiss. We twined our tongues, and I placed one arm around Gina to hold her close as we lip-locked.

When we finally broke for air, she gave me a smile. "You're a good kisser, Chris."

"Coming from you, that's quite a compliment."

"Best kisser in 200 years, in fact."

I blushed and indicated what I wanted with my eyes. Gina nodded and slid her body upwards a bit, allowing my face to be against her marvelous breasts. I gently kissed through her cleavage, and I could feel her flush. Her skin got noticeably warmer.

I traced a slow helix up one of her breasts, then took the nipple in my mouth. She was now the one with an arm around me, holding me in place. As I suckled gently, a few drops of fluid emerged. I swallowed it.

"Good boy. Every drop you drink makes you more attuned to me."

I switched my mouth to her other breast and suckled some more, drinking more of the liquid. I reached a hand up to grope her ass as I began flickering my tongue over her nipple.

"Oooooooh."

I suckled with greater intensity. Shivers began running through Gina's shapely body. She held me tighter against her. I kept suckling and groping her, and she let out a lustful scream before disengaging my mouth from her chest.

"Congratulations. You made me cum just by sucking my nipples."

The sexy succubus gave me a smile as her wings flapped with excitement and her tail thumped on the bed. Her short, straight horns were red and her eyes were glowing.

"And by making me orgasm, you now can see my true form. I think you deserve a reward. How about we 69?"

"Sounds great."

She positioned herself on top of me, her dripping pussy an inch from my face, and stroked my cock a few times to make sure it was fully hard. Then she lowered both ends of her body downward. Her mouth slipped over the head of my pole while her box pressed down onto my waiting tongue.

I eagerly licked her juices from her skin. They tasted sweet, with a strong hint of sexual musk. As I slipped my tongue between her folds, her tongue began flickering over the head of my rod. My hips bucked spontaneously and she locked her legs around my face.

I lapped up her now freely flowing nectar. Her muffled moan from around my cock made me move my tongue faster. Her fingertips gently stimulated my balls as she bobbed her head up and down, taking my cock all the way in before resuming just sucking the tip.

I lifted my hands up and put both of them on her curvy rear. She tightened the grip of her thighs on my head. I groped and squeezed her butt with both hands as I swirled my tongue in circles, trying to collect as much of her sweetness as possible.

She now opened her throat and took all of me in, lashing her tongue up and down along the shaft and caressing my balls with more intensity. I quickly felt my orgasm approaching, and my legs stiffened. She moved her tongue faster. Right as I blasted my sperm into her eager mouth - she drank every drop down - she flooded me with her ambrosia. I gulped down as much of it as I could.

"Normally that would be it," Gina giggled. "But since it's been a few weeks since you came, you're still hard."

So I was. And it had been 25 days since my last orgasm before this one.

"I'll just climb on and ride you until you cum again. After all, since I'm not human, I don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

"Works for me."

Gina repositioned herself, sliding her pussy down onto my cock.

"Chris, you feel awesome inside me. Ready?"

"I sure am."

She began sliding up and down, slowly at first to establish a rhythm.

"Here we go, then."

She sped up to a steady rhythm. I put my hands on her hips and helped slide her up and down. Her breasts bounced sexily. She saw that I was staring at them and grinned.

"Here."

She leaned her torso forwards, and I caught a nipple between my lips. Gina put an arm around my head to secure me in place as I suckled.

"I'm glad you like my big breasts. You may suckle them whenever you like."

I knew what I'd be spending a few hours a day doing for the rest of my life. I shifted my hands to Gina's rump and squeezed. She responded by wrapping her legs around my hips.

I began moving with her, thrusting up into her as she rode me. Her box gave my pole a squeeze every time she slid down on it. She seemed to be in total control, holding back her climax until the right moment. Human women couldn't do that.

Gina began using her internal muscles to actively try and milk my cock. I thrust upwards with more force. She pressed her full body weight down on me, pinning me to the bed. My legs tensed and I felt that throbbing which meant I was about to cum. That's when she let herself climax, her pussy spasming around my cock as I released all the sperm in my balls into her.

She slid off me, leaving me dazed and weak. I didn't feel like I could move.

"Good boy, Chris. You satisfied my hunger... for now."

She licked her lips, then licked her juices off my softening cock.

"Time to rest."

***

I woke in Gina's arms. She was holding me from behind. She let me rise to do my morning routine, then gave me a smile.

"You'd better go eat. You'll need your energy for this morning's session."

I padded off to the kitchen, consumed a simple meal, and returned to the bed.

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"I've boinked a girl in the butt, once."

"But you've never had mutual anal sex."

"How is that even possible?"

"For two humans, it's tricky. But for a human and a succubus, it's easy."

She lashed her tail across the bed, and I suddenly understood.

"I'll let you choose the position. Do you want me on my back, or on my hands and knees?"

I gave it a brief moment's thought. I decided I wanted to gaze at her fine ass instead of her awesome tits for this round. She lubed up my cock, getting it fully hard in the process, and got into position, wiggling her ass at me.

"Ready when you are, Chris."

I was very ready. I got behind her and eased my rod into her bumhole. She rubbed the tip of her tail against my crack, then slipped it into my rear.

"Pound me until you cum in my ass."

"Yes, dear."

I moved slowly as I adjusted to the sensation of being in her butt, then sped up and began thrusting. Her tail inside my rear matched my movements exactly. And it was touching a spot that made my cock harder.

"I'll bet you didn't know that a man's G-spot is inside his ass."

"I did not know that."

I placed my hands on Gina's hips to help me balance as I drilled her deep. She began pressing herself backwards, trying to get me inside her as far as possible. Her tail was now rubbing inside me in a circular pattern, and I moaned and gasped.

I shifted my hands forward as I leaned over, cupping her breasts as I pounded her butt. This time she was the one who moaned. I tweaked her nipples, and she shuddered.

"Fill me up, Chris."

I thrust in and out with all the force I could muster. Her ass gripped me like a vise, squeezing my cock, trying to make it spurt. The tip of her tail was now directly rubbing back and forth along the sensitive area in my butt, making my balls fill and my cock throb. I filled her rear with my cum right as she let out a lustful roar and climaxed violently, her entire body shaking.

She recovered faster than me, and carried me in her arms as we headed for the shower to clean up. I sagged against her as she washed first her body and then mine. When we got back to the bed, I just lay still with my head on her chest.

My phone rang, and Gina put it on speaker. It was my parents. I could feel Gina guiding my mind.

"I'm doing just fine... yeah, I found someone much better than Kris... her name is Gina... she's with me here right now, in fact."

Gina interrupted me. "Your son is amazing. Unlike that fool of an ex who had no idea how good she had it, I'm not ever letting him go. I know a good man when I see one and I'll be with him for all eternity."

She paused to let them ask a question.

"No, I have no interest whatsoever in his money. Just being with him is enough. In fact, since he doesn't have to work, I don't intend to ever leave the house. He's such a good lover that I think we'll spend 90% of the time in bed either having sex or sleeping after having it."

"What the hell did you do to this girl, Chris?" my dad asked. "Your mom loves me, but I don't think she would ever consent to having me spend every minute of my awake time boinking her."

"I guess I must have really satisfied her."

"That you certainly did, dear," Gina giggled. "Now let's snuggle until you're ready to do it again."

"We'll let you lovebirds go, then. Talk to you soon."

"Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom."

Gina pulled me against her and I feel asleep with my head between her breasts.

[About 30 years later]

"Uh, honey?" I was slowly coming awake after another of Gina's sessions. She was snuggled against me. "Where are we?"

"Home. Mine."

"What now?"

"Now you are condemned to stay forever in this bed with me while I fuck you to death and then revive you to do it again... for eternity."

"I can think of worse fates."

"Shut up and kiss my tits." She lowered her breasts to my face...