Body Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I show her how the vid screen works, but she isn't much interested. Too much! Right here, right now is enough for her, this is all new. Vids are for later.

Time for sleep. I sit on my bunk, pull off my shoes. Wiggle my toes, long prehensile toes, it is hard living in the inner systems, I can't go out without shoes, it isn't safe. My feet suffer.

I grunch one foot, groan, close my eyes, pull and bend the toes, loosen them up.

Feel something, open my eyes and find Veena on the floor cross-legged. She takes my other foot, brings it to her lap and begins pulling and bending those toes, gently, firmly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I melt; it is heaven. She giggles, keeps it up. Straightens each toe one at a time, pulls at them, she seemed fascinated by them. Longer than hers, more than she has, she has the requisite three but 'roid dwellers have all six, we need them in near weightlessness, for grabbing, for maneuvering ourselves in tight quarters, for manipulating tools and controls.

She lifts my foot, puts my toes to her breast, starts massaging my ankle. I startle; my toes grab her tit, close over her puffy nipple reflexively.

That is a little too familiar! Didn't mean to go there. She is still so new, time for that later, I guess. If at all. Not sure if at all.

I extract my foot from her lap, smile at her concerned look.

"Time for bed. Sleep cycle! You on your bunk, me on mine."

That is good, a new thing, she is all for new things. She hops up, one tit still pink from my toe-mauling. Goes to her couch, sits on it.

"Sleep cycle!" She sits, runs her hand over the seat, feels the cloth.

Oh! She's just come from a pod, in hibernation until unpacked, probably never slept laying down before.

"You lay down to sleep, on a bunk. Like this!"

I swing my legs up onto my bunk, lean back on my elbows, show her how I lay down, on one side. Pull my cover over, snuggle in.

She gets up, comes to my bunk, sits, tries to lay down.

"Veena! You on your bunk!"

"My bunk! Not ready! See?" She plucks at my covers, a thick felted sheet of cellulose-weave. Feels the softness between her fingers, the warmth, likes it, eyes wide. Looks at me, wanting this, imploring.

A problem. I don't have another one for her. Not really prepared for this whole slave-girl thing, it was an impulse buy. Don't even have a collar, lots of folks go out with their slaves collared, so they don't get lost or stolen or stray. I have nothing prepared.

"I don't have any covers for you. We can get some tomorrow?"

Nothing for it. I raise my covers and she dives in, gleeful, climbs over me to be by the wall, limber and lean and all girl. Wriggles and snuggles and plasters herself to my back.

I pull the cover over both of us, feel her relax, loving the heat, the feel of being warm underneath something, warm against my back. She gives a little groan.

"Covers!"

We are both quiet for a bit, getting used to this. Kind of sleepy; not really sleepy. I hadn't taken anything, don't usually, I work so hard I generally fall into my bunk like a dead man.

But now I have a girl behind me, moving, getting used to a bed, figuring out where to put her arms, her legs, shifting.

"Bran?"

"Hm?"

"Bran!"

"What? What do you need?"

She plucks at my shirt.

"No clothes! Homenaked, no clothes! You said!"

I had said. And it is hot under here, getting hotter for some reason. Usually, I sleep naked.

"Ok."

Easy to fix. I slide out, stand up, tap the seam, slip my shirt off. Hesitate, then drop my shorts too. Gather them up, throw them on her bunk, um, my couch.

She is thrashing under the covers, stills, holds something out for me.

Her shorts! She's slithered out of them. Is naked now. Nothing but bare slim slave girl in my bed, waiting for me.

I take her shorts, fold them carefully, set them on the couch. Now she's holding the covers raised for me, her paleness visible under there.

I slide under, turn my back to her, let her paste herself to me again. Different now, just naked girl skin against me, so smooth! Can feel her belly against my back, her hips press to my butt. Her thighs warm the back of mine.

She'll never be this smooth again, the shop will scratch and singe her, sparks will leave spots and mark her hide. But for now, she is perfect, she is pristine.

She breathes for a while, figures out she can drape one leg over mine, one arm over my body, her lower arm snuggling between us.

"Bran?"

What now.

"Veena? We should try to sleep. Be still."

She is still, for a little while. Then,

"Bran?"

Sigh.

"Yes?"

"I see you. Other side."

She wants me to turn over. Face her in bed.

Ok, I hump over, she holds her arm and leg up while I get turned, arranged. Puts her arm back on me, around my middle. Slides her leg between mine, cold, warming it now.

Her crotch, against my thigh, hot and humid.

Her free arm is between us, her hand touches my chest, cups one nipple. Her face to my shoulder, my breast.

I feel a tickle. Something wet and warm?

She is licking me! Tasting me! Her tongue on my shoulder feels intimate, way too intimate.

"Um, Veena? Could you stop that? It makes it hard to sleep."

"Ok." She stops. I feel just her breath now, warm and damp, on my skin. That is ok; I can deal with that.

Now, again, something warm. Her lips! She is mouthing my skin. Scooting down, finds my nipple, mouths that, sucks a little.

"Veena!"

She startles, stops kissing me.

"Brawm?" Her voice is muffled.

"You have to be still! Or we'll never get to sleep."

"Ok."

I wait, certain she is not done. Give up on getting much sleep tonight.

A new girl, new to my house, new to life! Going to take a while for her to settle in, all the stimulating sights and sounds and tastes and feelings, she is too worked up to be ready to sleep.

Nobody told me, slave ownership is so much work!


It had been a long night. She'd needed to pee, then needed a drink. Then wanted to try spooning, her back to me, my hand on her belly. Tickled! So I had to cup her breast. That got her too hot and bothered, so we went back to her spooning me. Her hand wandered, found my belly button, she didn't have one, explored there, infuriatingly intimate. Found my cock, had to get up and look at that, explore the wet hole in the end, explore my balls. She didn't have those either! Giggling and excited, almost manic!

Finally, finally, finally she dropped off around the middle of the sleep cycle, exhausted from her explorations, from a half cycle spent learning so much! Her first cycle in a new place! Her first cycle anywhere!

I woke when my shift alarm sounded, and she had wet the bed.

I didn't scold her or shame her. She was potty trained; her initial taping had held that much. No, it's just hard to remember to get up when the urge hits, so easy to sleep through. Not her fault, just a novice at being a human being.

I keep telling myself, She doesn't know! This is all new to her!

We learned how to clean up the mess, how to run covers and clothes through the 'fresher. How to adjust the hopper to the load size, measure out the ionic cleanser. She learned to wait for it to complete, impatient, wanting everything to happen now!

Ran our bodies through the bather, taught her how to clean everywhere, get behind her ears, between her legs, her toes. She wanted to clean me but I said No! Not now! Too much to do!

We cooked, a little, learned how to heat up food, how when it was hot, don't touch! Let it cool! She got a scalded finger out of that, not too bad, that's the worst thing then she's doing ok. Wiped up her tears, taught her how to kiss it to make it feel better.

Learned to wear shop clothes correctly, keep the shirt seam sealed, even if it chafes her nipples, she has to fasten it all the way. Wear goggles, gloves, operate buttons and screens wearing gloves, use the carbon fingertips to activate capacitive controls.

Once we had safety lessons done, it was time for her first taping. I chose something on drexel buffers, something she could do without getting herself chopped up if she made a mistake.

She was fascinated by the tapes, the neural buttons I stuck on her scalp. The monitor on her chest, between her breasts. Showed her the tape unit display screen, she could watch the progress. Pressed Go! and watched her relax, zone out, neural imprinting makes you chill out, feeling it all happening inside.

I had time to get some work done! Behind, half a cycle, and half a sleep cycle lost caring for my new slave girl, my new tool. I got into it, going over an abused tractor block with a hypersonic descaler, really rough, had been neglected through a season out in the perchlorate.

Had my ears on, you had to wear protection operating my descaler, it has some leakage around the nozzle, really screams. First I knew she was done taping, I saw her in the shop floor doorway, naked again, her hands to her ears, looking panicky.

I shut down, went to her, acting calm so she could keep it together.

"The tape finished? How do you feel?"

She took her hands away, carefully.

"Loud!" She said it too loudly, her hearing still stunned from the descaler scream. Calmer now, seeing me in control, nothing going to get her, hurt her.

I nodded, took her into the shop back room, got her unstuck from the neural buttons, into her work clothes, some shoes. Took her back out on the floor, waiting for her to be sure it was safe out here, nothing going to scream at her again.

I showed her the buffer, and her eyes lit up.

"I can do that!" With a look of wonder, sure of herself but not knowing how or why.

"It was the tape unit. It put all that into you, the experience of a lifetime in just a few minutes. Want to try it?"

She nodded, excited again. Went and got her goggles, gloves. I showed her the ear filters, how to insert them so she could talk and hear me but the descaler wouldn't even register, would be filtered out.

We tried that, she was excited and thrilled when I turned the descaler on and no screaming! Not a peep! She yelled I can't hear it! then figured out, we could talk normally, no reason to shout.

I had a pile of parts waiting to be cleaned and reground, cycles worth of work once she got going. She picked up my drexel tool, checked the cartridge, the leads, the contacts, the buffer solution, automatically, like an expert, everything in order. I chose a part, it was heavy, clamped it on the bench for her. She re-adjusted the clamp, knew just how she wanted to have it, held the tool just so and turned it on.

The surface turned bright and shiny and new right under her fingertips! Like magic! Such joy! New learning, new skills, easy for her now!

She worked her part over methodically, precisely, had it done in a kilosec.

Turned the buffer off, laughing. Locked out the control, racked her tool on the bench holdall like an old hand, raised her goggles.

"I can do that! I can do buff! I know something! Important something!"

I couldn't help myself, she was so happy, I hugged her. She hugged me back, face shining.

"Bran! A good slave girl! Am I? Am I?"

It was important to her, to find her place, to be good at what she was.

"Yes Veena, you are a very good girl. A good worker. Today you will earn your O2. You will help me, and our work will go well because you are here to help."

She spun on one heel, head tipped back, so delighted she could hardly speak. Like some dancer in the vids, a brilliant spark of human being.

"There's a whole bin full of parts to be buffed, if you think you are ready? On your own?"

She nodded vigorously, hugged me again. Started hauling parts to her bench, unclamped the finished one, put it in another bin, clamped a fresh item in its place. Lowered her goggles, readied her tool and got down to it.

I watched her, fierce concentration radiating from her face, getting every scrap of corrosion, surface-hardening it, restoring the part to nearly new. My heart swelled, and I shared some of her joy.

I got back to my task, descaling my tractor block. Thinking, maybe by the end of tomorrow we could be back on schedule, even ahead? Veena was going to work out fine.


By noonday I noticed she was faltering, the parts had become heavy for her, the tool a burden. She was tired, her not-yet-strong vat-fresh body unready for a full cycle of hard work.

"Veena, time to put fuel in this new body of yours! Everything needs fuel, and you need lots of fuel!"

"To grow strong! Be good-worker, good-Bran-slavegirl! Meat on my bones!"

We stripped out of our safety gear, stowed it. Through the shop door into the back Veena quickly stripped out of her shirt, kicked off her shoes.

"Homenaked!" she announced, sure she had this fact of life down, knew what the rule was back here.

She wanted me to let her make lunch, operate that equipment. We had heated yeast-patty broth and tea, what she knew how to do. She carried the bowls carefully! to the table, set them down, found utensils for us. Set up seats, stood and waited for me to sit first.

I blew on it, took a slurp, good! Just right! I smiled, which pleased her, she sat and dug in with an appetite, the cycle's work having drained whatever reserves she had remaining, her vat yolk sac a distant memory now.

We finished, sat back, and she got a funny look, let loose a really impressive burp!

Her look of alarm was hilarious, and I'm afraid I laughed.

"Loud Veena! Bad noise! Why!"

"It's normal! Everybody does it! Because you swallowed some air. It won't go down; it has to come back up!"

I swallowed a mouthful, burped purposefully. She looked scandalized, then laughed.

"Veena louder!"

I agreed; Veena could really belt one out. She seemed content with that.

"More work next!" She was ready to go. I was not sure.

"You need to rest, so you can grow. All work and your body will never have a chance to recover, you will use up your fuel just doing work, none for getting stronger."

She digested that, not sure she liked what it implied.

"I eat again!" She looked at the foodprep station, looked doubtful.

"Maybe later? You've eaten all you can, for now. Just stay home until then? Tidy up? We can go out later, before sleep cycle, get some things for you."

"Covers!" She thought that a splendid idea.

I spent a kilosec showing her the cleaning supplies, how to degrease, scrape mold, how the staticvac worked. Where to put the grit for recycling. She caught on quickly.

I left her with the warning "You get tired? You take a nap. A nap? Sleep in your bunk, for a while. It will help you get stronger!"

She was on hands and knees when I left, her cute butt wriggling as she scrubbed vigorously at mold under the foodprep station, determined to be useful.

I had a rebuild to finish, that tractor block was ready for microplaning and re-anodizing. That was something Veena could learn! Once she grew into her strength. No danger of losing a limb or mutilating her perfect body.

I smiled as I dragged out the microplaner, topped up the nanopores with graphene. It was hard not to smile with Veena in the place. She attacked everything she did with such enthusiasm!


The block was ready for installation, anodized to within an inch of its life. I took a break, went back to check on Veena. Couldn't find her in the shop or the storeroom, finally checked our room. She wasn't on her couch; she was wrapped up in my covers, on my bunk, asleep.

I crept out, left her to it. She'd need lots of that, extra sleep, she had a lot of body mass to make up and it wouldn't happen overnight. A hidden cost of a vat hatchling, so many kilocalories before she was really ready for a life of work. A sunk cost! Like a fine instrument needing careful calibration, something I had to budget for.

It wasn't a problem, not for me. The shop made plenty, my O2 bond paid ahead for a kilocycle, profit in my account even after buying a slave girl. She could take her time, grow into her frame, gain in skills and confidence as she gained in pounds.

And in the meantime, a great girl to have around the place! Brightened up my life.

I got the tractor rebuild half finished, enough work for this cycle, went in to clean up. Gonna go out before sleep cycle, get some necessary items. I stripped out of my grimy overalls, got into the bather.

It steamed up quickly, I set it on extra-hot, wanted to get the graphene off before it stained me permanently. Before I knew it the door slid open, shut again and I felt something warm and sweet pressed against me.

"Veena scrub! Clean ears! Clean toes! Clean cock!" She was certain all that needed doing, and she was the one to do it.

I let her; it made her feel useful to learn new things, to master each skill. Clean my feet? Sure! I could get behind that, it felt good, and I was honestly sore from lifting plasteel panels, reassembling the tractor cab. She could get down there and really scrub, I could hardly reach my knees in my sore condition.

I heard her mumbling something, sitting on the floor grid, then whistling tunelessly. Where did she learn that? Must have had the vid screen on sometime today.

She finished down there, stood. Made me bend over so she could reach my head, scrub my scalp, behind my ears. Rinsed, then sniffed my head, licked it. Satisfied, she let me stand up straight.

We waited for the water to recycle, recharge the reservoir so she could wash too. Meanwhile she soaped up, under her arms, her crotch, behind her ears. Leaned on me, raised one leg and worked at her toes.

The water resumed and I helped her rinse, doing it quickly while it was still warm. Maybe I needed a bigger hydropile now, two of us using water?

Almost done; she still wanted to soap up my crotch, get me scrubbed down there. I let her, because it was hard to say no when pressed up against a sweet soft armful of girl. She started on my balls, I had to caution her Careful! Tender! She grinned, was gentler. Found the skin stretchy and flexible, so she pulled at it with one hand, worked the soap in with the other.

Once she started stroking my cock, just running her soapy hands up and down the shaft, it began to grow. Fascinated, she kept it up, watching it get bigger. Finally knelt, at eye level, studied the situation.

"Big! All big? All you can now?"

I agreed, that was it, all the growing I could do. She put the soap away, rinsed her hands, rinsed my balls, my cock, let the last of the hot water run over my crotch.

When it was squeaky clean, she of course tasted it, with the flat of her tongue. Just a little lick on the tip, got it to jump! Got some of that clear stuff leaking out onto her lips, stretched between cock and lip as she pulled back.

She saw that, decided to finish the job, keep me nice and clean. Put her mouth over the tip and slurped all she could, ended up sucking on the tip, gently! Just getting what she could into her mouth. Tasted it, swallowed.

"More!" She saw I was still leaking, leaned in to do it again.

I put a hand under her arm, lifted her to her feet.

"That's fine. It will keep on leaking, as long as you keep on licking. Best to stop now."

She had more questions, but the water turned cold, then stopped. We got out, unrolled some toweling, blotted ourselves off as best we could as the recyc processed.

She hugged me, chilled from the final cold blast of water, enjoying my body heat. Sighed, content. Looked up at me.

"Eat again?" She's spent barely a full cycle with me, wasn't familiar with the normal house routine.

"Let's go out? Pick up some things. Eat when we return."

She was agreeable, in fact ready to leave now, just as she was. Pink, scrubbed, naked, damp.

I found her shirt, asked her to wear it though she clearly didn't want to. Got her shorts from her bunk, left her to skinny into them, slip on her sandals and be ready!