Body Subordination

Story Info
Emma's body is under new management.
4k words
4.47
29.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: This is the first story I have written. I appreciate any and all feedback from all of you. But please, try to keep it constructive. If you just liked the story I'd also like to hear that.

If you would like to hear back from me or convey your feelings privately I can be reached at my email through my profile.

I hope you enjoy...

You know I didn't go into the day thinking it would go like this.

It was a cool autumn day, the leaves had begun to turn colors a few weeks ago. Their different shades of red, yellow, and orange looked beautiful all through the day. Even during my morning run I couldn't help but stop and take in the view along the path.

Other than my stopping to take in the breathtaking view along the road the day had gone on like all other Saturdays.

After my run I decided to bake an apple pie. That was always a tradition in my family around this time of year, and just because I now lived alone it didn't mean it had to stop.

Once it was done I waited a bit and had a slice. Along with a bit of whipped cream it was perfect. I had to brag a bit so I took some pictures for instagram. After a bit of editing I posted them and sent off a text to my friend Isabella, though I only ever called her Bella.

"I'm so glad we went apple picking last week!"

"Wow, that looks amazing! You know what you should do?"

"No?"

"Give me your chip number so I can try!"

Chips came out a few years ago and changed our lives. They were these little things that you could get installed into your brain that would allow another person to sort of take control and feel things as you do. For instance if you had a pain your doctor could take over to help pinpoint it, Or if you got lost someone could help find you. Some people even used them to experience how an orgasm felt from the opposite sex.

I recently had one installed because of a pulled muscle that I needed physio to help me with. They encouraged me that this way would make the identification a bit easier. Honestly, they were right. Things have improved dramatically.

Many people had been put at ease about the chip when it came out because they had severe limitations. Some of these were that you could only be controlled for an hour at a time, otherwise you would have to wait for the mandatory cool down, double whatever time you used it. Before your body could be controlled again.

Another limitation was that you could change your user number using an app that would randomize it in an instant. With these limitations in mind most people felt completely safe from wrongdoing.

Once you had the chip put in you could be a controller or be controlled. All you had to do was log into your app, type in the chip number and you were given a countdown that appeared in your vision. The person being controlled was also given one as to prepare them. After the countdown the controller would fall asleep. And their brain processing would be passed over.

With no side effects it seemed completely safe for all to use...

"I don't really want to double those calories though, what's the point of running if I'm going to eat a whole pie?"

"Firstly, it's not the whole pie. Secondly it's just this one time!"

"You're lucky I'm so nice Bella. My chip number is A9CC5 D1HLO QZ842 CLOP0 5AGHN."

"See you soon!"

It wasn't long after that the countdown appeared.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

First my vision went out of focus, then I felt a chill go down my spine, followed by one of those full body shivers we all get from time to time. But it wasn't my first time so I was used to it.

Just as all the other times I first noticed my eyes couldn't be moved. Then I couldn't move my fingers.

"Are you here Bella?" I thought

"Yes, I'm here." my voice replied

I could feel my eyes begin to move, looking at different things in the room. Even though I had done it before it still felt weird. I could feel her getting used to my limbs. Getting her balance.

"Are you going to eat this pie or learn to walk?" I asked

"Don't worry about it."

Then my body began to walk out of my kitchen.

"Where are we going?"

"Turn dialogue off." I could hear her voice in my head

The chip had some basic commands that could be used, one such was cutting off the ability to communicate for the person being controlled.

Only I could hear my thoughts now.

"Where is it?" I heard my own voice ask

We were in my bedroom looking around, then my eyes stopped on a folder.

Once we got closer I could see what we were looking at.

It was my chip folder. Once it was in my hand I opened it. Began reading, which was weird because I could hear her voice registering the words and numbers. I then felt my hand reach for my phone, fingerprint unlock, and start a text to Bella.

Weird, what the hell?

It didn't take long for me to realize. On the paper in the folder there was an admin code.

She sent it to herself. But I didn't even understand what it was for.

Then my hand dropped my phone and proceeded to break the screen. After that we went out to my living room. It wasn't hard to see her going for my laptop. My one bedroom apartment didn't hide a thing. My body grabbed it and smashed the screen out. That bitch was breaking all of my stuff!

After we went back to my room, I felt my hands grip one of my soft shirts and begin shoving it into my mouth. I was so confused. I slid it deeper and deeper and felt my throat begin to try to voice some loud words but everything was muffled. I felt my body cough but the shirt didn't move.

Then I grabbed a leather belt, wrapped it around my ankles and tied it as tightly as I could. Followed by my wrists, they couldn't go that tight because my mouth was full. So my teeth couldn't be used.

In my mind I tried to think of what to do after this, I had no idea what Bella was trying to do, but whatever it was she didn't want me to be able to change my chip number. So it couldn't be good. I knew the rules though, she had been using me for about 10 minutes so I knew I'd have 20 to fix whatever was happening.

Then I heard my voice again.

"See you soon." she whispered.

"Sever connection."

Just like that I could move again.

As quickly as I could I started to rip the shirt out of my mouth. Once that was done I tried to untie the belt.

But once it was off I felt my eyes go out of focus, the chill down my spine. Then the shiver.

Where was the countdown? Where was the twenty minutes?

Then all of sudden. I felt myself lose my body.

"I'm back!" I heard my own voice using my mouth

"How!? What about the countdown, or the cooldown between uses!?"

"You see, once you have the admin code you aren't bound to the rules." I heard Bella subconsciously

"What the fuck is an admin code!?"

"It's a code that allows approved controllers to take over someone so long as they have the chip number and admin code. You know, so the police could capture people easier. You just need to put the admin code into an admin collar, put on the collar, and just like that. No limitations. I can even use your mind against you. Your subconscious works for me now"

"How the fuck does that work!?"

"Watch this. Does this body still have it's virginity?"

"Yes." I heard my subconscious voice respond, except it wasn't me. It was like a third party in my head.

"Perfect, that's what I was hoping for."

Then my feet began to walk to my bathroom. Once my body entered I felt my hands begin to strip me. I took my shirt off exposing my breasts. My tits looked great as my own eyes ogled them. I noticed my small nipples were hard.

"What size are these?" Bella's voice asked

"36C." my subconscious responded

Then I pulled my shorts and underwear down revealing what skin I had left covered. Exposing myself.

Even though I was a virgin I still liked how clean I felt when I was shaven. My eyes then went from head to toe, first inspecting my raven black hair, moving down I noticed my eyes. They looked as green as ever. Then my teeth which were exposed by the smile Bella was forcing. Then I looked at my toned form, the one I worked on everyday.

Then down my leg to admire the black rose tattoo I had on my inner thigh. It was weird for me to spend so much time ogling my own pale skin.

"You have a fantastic body Emma, I can't wait to use it later."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried

"Well, it was an idea that Ryan had actually. You see after all this time together we both really wanted to have sex. But I want to save my body for marriage. I didn't want that to stop me from pleasing my future husband. He works so hard, you know. I just want him to know how much I love him."

"I thought we were friends! Do all those years mean nothing to you!?" I whimpered

We had been friends for years.meeting in middle school we went through school together until we were 18 then we tried to keep in touch but it was hard. She had met Ryan and I began to work as a baker at a local shop. It had been 4 years since graduating. After all that I couldn't believe what she was willing to do to me.

"Honestly, you are the prettiest girl I know. I just wanted Ryan to have the best."

"I wanted my first time to be special Bella."

"And it will be!.. For me! Look, I have some things to do before our magical night. So I'll be leaving you for a bit."

"Just like that you are going to leave?"

"Yes. But don't worry I have things for you to do too. Subconscious command prompt activate."

My subconscious responded "enter commands."

"Subconscious, disable voice until admin enables again."

"Command accepted." the voice responded

"Disable any thoughts that would make anyone suspicious of Emma's predicament, prevent her from escaping my control, Sustain Command permanently."

"Commands accepted."

"Subconscious task, prepare this body as if it wanted to have sex to impress the richest, hottest, most successful man in the world. Make sure this body is absolutely perfect. Makeup, hair, nails are all done to perfection without asking for help or leaving the apartment. Once complete sit at the kitchen table and wait for me to take back control."

"Commands all accepted."

"Does Emma have escape plans?"

"Negative."

"If she does get discovered, stop her heart immediately, Sustain Command permanently!"

"Command accepted"

"Oh! I almost forgot, set arousal to 100% and do not allow any sexual relief! Sustain Command permanently!"

"Command accepted."

I couldn't think of anything to say. I was going to be a prisoner in my own skin. Just a life doll for Bella.

"Sever connection."

I felt all of the feelings come back to me. I could control my eyes again. Then I just started having overwhelming thoughts of getting myself ready as soon as I could. The harder I tried to think of something else the more my head felt tight.

All I could think about was how my hair wasn't done, and I had no makeup on! I needed to get ready for Tonight! I knew I didn't really want to, but I couldn't think of why! But I was so hot and bothered!

So I got ready, everything had to be perfect. I took a bath, did my hair, nails and make-up. I put on my best underwear, with my best dress on top. Something to show off my legs. An open back, high cut silk dress would work. After all, I was going to be trying to bed the richest, hottest, most successful man in the world! The thought of this made me quiver. I was soaked. I guess underwear might not be the best idea. So I took them off and cautiously wiped myself down so as to not get any relief.

Once I was finished I sat at the table, and waited. My pie was still on the table but I couldn't move to get it. At this thought everything flowed back to me. The memory of my predicament. I tried to scream. But my voice box only worked for Isabella now.

I tried to stan-, I want to stan-.

What was I doing again?

So I sat and waited since I physically couldn't think of anything else to do.

Then after what seemed like forever I felt the sensations of a takeover.

"I'm back Emma, let's see how you did!"

"Disable all non permanent commands."

"Command accepted."

Then my body stood up, and walked to my bathroom mirror.

"Oh beautiful! Ryan will be very pleased. This body is perfect. Wait what is that, no underwear? Oh I feel it now. Your fucking soaked for Ryan! Even better. Okay, where are this body's car keys?

"In the bowl by the door." my subconscious answered.

"Purse and wallet?

"Under the kitchen table."

"Is this bodys license in it?"

"Yes."

"Where are this body's most sexy shoes?"

"By the door."

"You don't have to do this." I pleaded

"You don't understand, I really, really do."

Bella then put on my black three inch heels, walked my body to my car and hopped in. Then she began driving us.

We pulled up to a split entry home about 45 minutes outside the city. I memorized the path we took.

I got out, walked up to the door and knocked.

Ryan answered the door. I had met him a few months ago. So it was easy to remember. He was about 6 '4``, had a nice tan, and had a scar under his left eye. He also had these powerful legs that looked like he could squat the house.

I felt my body react to him. My nipples were already hard so when my body exhaled I felt them on the fabric of my dress.

"She's even more pretty than I remembered."

My body entered the home where it was greeted by a makeout session. The bitch even used my tongue.

"Go get yourself ready I'll be there soon."

I walked up the stairs and to the right. All the way to what I assume was the master bedroom. On the dresser was some new lingerie.

"I wanted to make sure he would like it."

"Having a different body wasn't enough?"

"Disable Emma chat!" Bella shouted in our shared brain

"Command accepted."

I could still think but no longer be heard.

Soon my body was in a new outfit, then I began lighting candles. After I layed in the bed with my legs spread. My pussy began soaking through as soon as the fabric pulled tight.

"Are you ready yet?" Ryan asked from behind the door

"I'm ready." she my voice said softly

Ryan bursted into the room, completely naked, his thick cock standing at the ready. I could see some tribal tattoos on his chest. He even appeared to be a bodybuilder.

Soon he was on the bed on top of my body, his big arms wrapped around my milky soft skin.

Bella used my body to start making out with him again. I was totally helpless to their whims. Utterly defenceless to what was coming.

With one hand he ripped off the black satin thong hiding my Vulva. Just like that I was exposed to a random guy.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"I'm ready my love."

Ryan then got on top of my helpless body. His cock began to rub on my outer folds. I felt him rub up on my clit, as that happened I felt a satisfying shock run up my body to my nipples. My voice let out a dull moan in acceptance.

I felt him tease the entrance to me, making sure I was wet enough to slide in. Once he seemed satisfied he penetrated my body. Inch by inch I felt my body greedily accept his manhood. My pussy clenched hard as he filled me. Even as my half of our now shared consciousness pleaded for Isabella to take my body away.

I felt my eyes bulge when he entered me fully. I could feel my innocence being lost. My own friend Isabella was experiencing it for the first time, in my body. But then there was a pause.

"I want to see this whore's tits." he whispered before taking a hand and ripping the bra Isabella had just put on back off.

"Whore?" I cried into my own subconscious helplessly

He started pumping in rythme. Faster and faster, I felt my hands pull him in. While my eyes were either looking at his eyes or what was happening below. As his body moved in an out of me, I felt my body clenching his. I was getting so hot, so wet. My soft voice was moaning as I got close to an approaching orgasm. Our moaning was in sink with his aggressive grunts.

Sweat began to build between my tits, he then bent over and sucked my left nipple. Even I have to admit that the electricity I felt in my body was hard to resist.

I felt my back arch to his melody of actions. We were getting close. My toes began to curl, my tight stomach began to contract. Then it happened

I had never felt it before, I had never even gotten myself off before. But my bodies reactions had to be decided by her. My pussy started spasming before my whole body began shaking, my hands gripped the soft pillows to my sides. My voice was moaning so loud. My nipples were so hard.

But just as mine seemed to be finishing Ryan let out a loud grunt and I felt a new warmth enter my vulnerable pussy. He paused his movements while completely inside of me. Isabella used my legs to wrap around him and pull him in closer.

"Is this body on birth control?" Bella asked subconsciously

"Yes."

"Perfect."

"That was amazing babe, her cunt is so tight." Ryan whispered

"I made her body stay on edge all day waiting for you."

"It was worth it, I think we will have to do this more."

"I can't wait."

She then stood up, I could feel the extra wetness. We went to the bathroom, and sat on the toilet.

Then seemingly out of nowhere my fingers went for my clit.

"Using my body once wasn't enough? I thought to myself

"You feel so good." Bella said subconsciously

"We are going to have so much fun with your body." My voice whispered

I felt my fingers start going in little circles on my clit. My body seemingly loved this because that same feeling better of electricity wet through my chest. My left hand then went for my nipples which just added to the overwhelming feelings we were getting.

My breath began to increase in pace. I was getting hot again. My body felt like it was going for a run with all the sweat that covered me.

Then I felt my body start humping forward into its own fingers. We were getting close. My fingers increased pace. My mouth was wide open trying to catch it's breath. Then it happened. My pussy exploded like a hose. Cum from both sexes was being exploded at force. My cunt compressed into one big spasm as my core tightened into what felt like a ball.

"Fuck yeah. To think you were saving your cunt all of these years just for me."

She wiped me down and stood up to go back to the bedroom.

"Isabella put her away I want to see the real you."

"Okay babe, give me a bit."

She then walked my body to a room in the basement.

"This is for you."

"Subconscious command prompt activate"

"Enter commands" my subconscious answered.

"From now on this body is owned by the household, this body is glad to be owned and is ready to serve in any way Ryan or I decide. As part of your status you are no longer permitted to wear clothes. Your body will always be ready. Looking your very best. Arousal will stay at 100%. You are allowed to touch yourself for relief only when alone in the house. If Ryan locks eyes with you, you will greet him as master, and I as headMistress. Asking if you can be of service. You will workout twice a day, staying fit. When not in use you may be in the bed, bathroom, or kitchen. You will be given further instructions at a later date on how to avoid detection. You will follow them accordingly. Activate voice now." She finished

"Commands accepted." my subconscious answered

"Good, clean yourself up, and meet Ryan and I in masters bedroom."

"Command accepted."

"Sever connection."

Just like that my naked body was mine.

I just started crying, but only managed one tear before my subconscious blurted "we have to look good!" And my tear ducts dried up.

I then made my way to the attached bathroom and got clean quickly. Before making my way upstairs.

When I entered the bedroom I saw them both. Isabella was a gorgeous Latino woman with new red hair I had never seen before, she was also naked with what I imagine were DD tits, and trimmed pussy.

12