Body Swap Hist Pt. 02

Story Info
A body swap con has to adapt to new developments.
11.5k words
4.33
4.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers

"So why are we here?" Chloe asks.

Aston, who is really my wife Grace in his body, says, "I told you. I wanted you to meet someone."

"Oh, okay," she says cheerfully.

I watch on the monitors as Aston walks her to the room below us. He tells her to wait and he heads upstairs to where we are. We had moved the real Aston, who is in Trevor's body, to a different room. I sit down in the chair bolted to the floor and Aston ties me to the chair. Carrie, who is really my friend Owen, has his body swapping machine ready to go. Calvin, who is really Owen's wife Florencia, is standing beside Carrie. Carrie looks at me and I nod. She lowers the lever on the machine and my whole world goes dark.

This isn't the first time I had swapped so I waited patiently for my senses to return. My vision is the last to come back and I am in the room downstairs. I am in Chloe's body. I calmly walk upstairs and it feels like something is missing. That's when it hit me. The cravings, the constant agonizing cravings for dick and sex were gone. Carrie hadn't told me, but I guess she had the machine set to remove them. I was very thankful for that. I reach upstairs and as I enter I could see Blake's body, the one I had been stuck in for so long, looking at me in awe.

"Wow, why do you look like me?" she asks, "Are you, like, my long lost twin?"

"No," I say, "Look. This is going to be kind of hard to explain, but just try to follow."

"Okay," she says.

I go over and untie her.

"First, I want to say sorry," I say, "You're kind of innocent in this, but I need your body. So we swapped them."

"Oh," she says. She starts to look at the new body she is in. She then looks back at me, "My body is pretty hot. Enjoy it."

I'm sort of confused by how well she's taking this and she sees it on my face and misunderstands.

"Oh, your body is pretty sexy too," she says, "I especially like your large tits."

"Actually, it's not my body," I say, "I was originally a guy."

"Wow," she says, "Even better than. It's not every day a guy gets to experience two different bodies of hotties."

"You're fine?" I ask.

"Oh, sure," she says nonchalantly, "This all seems kind of fun and neat. Take me body for as long as you want. Have fun with it. Wait, I don't think Aston will like that very much."

"Actually my wife is already inside Aston's body," I say, "We plan on taking him for all he's worth, but not before using his body for something else."

"Oh," she says, but looks confused.

"Look, it's complicated," I say, "But when it's over I promise you'll get your body back. You'll just maybe have to rethink some of your life choices."

"That's fine," she says, "Asty and I were drifting apart anyways."

"Can I count on you to look after our bodies while we're gone?" I ask, "And keep Aston in check?"

"Sure," she says, "Oh and have fun on the island, I had a blast last time though I can't remember it very well."

"Thanks," I say.

I walk off and let Calvin deal with her. Carrie comes with me and she sees me and Grace/Aston off.

"Like I said before," Carrie says, "By the time you get back from the island the machine will be completely fixed. Everyone will be back in their right bodies and none of the women will constantly crave sex. Except for Blake and Trevor who will be swapped and Blake's body will continue to crave sex."

"During these four months on the island we will use your hacking devices to steal all the money of the corrupt assholes there," I say.

"Right," she says, "Good luck. I'll see you when you get back."

"See you then," we say.

We get in the car Grace/Aston drove here in and he drives us to Aston's home. We talk on the way there.

"We'll need to start referring to each other completely as Aston and Chloe," he says.

"Right, to get into character," I say.

"Yeah," he says and then a moment passes, "I'm surprised you haven't asked for some kind of sex."

"Actually the swap removed my cravings," I tell him.

"That's great!" he says, but then falls silent for a moment before saying, "So you won't want to do anything anymore?"

I thought about it. The whole time as Blake my judgment had been clouded and my mind betrayed me. I loved the sex, but a big part of it was the cravings affecting my mind. I didn't know if I still wanted it. I looked over at Aston, I haven't really gotten a good look at him yet. He was tall, with strong arms and legs, a well toned body, short black hair, and well chiseled face. As a man I didn't consider myself attracted to men, but as Blake I loved them and I think it was impossible to remove that completely. I hated to admit it, but I found Aston incredibly attractive. With my mind normal, though, I was hesitant to do anything.

"Not yet, at least," I say.

"Not yet?" he asks.

"Well, I admit that I don't hate the idea of doing stuff with you," I say, "Despite your appearance you are my wife after all and Aston's body is quite the looker."

"You still think that?" he asks.

"Yeah, I think after everything, I might be a bit bisexual," I say.

"I don't want to push you," he says, "Sort your feelings out and then get back to me."

"Thanks," I say.

"Of course," he says back.

We arrive at Aston's mansion. We enter it and head our separate ways. I go to the bedroom and am relieved to find that all the packing for their upcoming trip has already been done. I kind of want to rest, so I go to change to more comfortable clothes, but I realize I've not gotten a good look at my new body yet so I move to the bathroom where I find a full length mirror. Chloe is beautiful, kind of exactly what you'd expect from a trophy wife. Long blonde hair, gorgeous D cup breasts, no body hair of any kind, most likely long since lasered off, dainty arms, hands with pretty long red nails, slender legs leading up to an inviting looking pussy. Staring back at my new form was getting me hot, but I've had enough sex. I calm myself down and head to bed to sleep.

The next day and throughout the week leading up to the trip Aston and I prepared ourselves. He got into the role of corrupt rich businessman and I into the air headed trophy wife. One week wasn't a lot, but hopefully no one would scrutinize us too much. Surely no one would be expecting us to be different people in their bodies. The day for us to leave arrives. Aston and I get into his car and he drives us to an airport where we board Aston's private jet. He tells his people to keep it light and only one security guard comes on board with us. On board there are two pilots and one stewardess, but we tell her to take it easy and Aston has the security guard and her stay on a separate part of the plane. That way we can relax and not have to worry too much about keeping up the act.

"How are you feeling?" Aston asks me.

"A little nervous," I say, "You think we can pull this off?"

"I know we can," he says, "Maybe we should practice a bit more."

"Okay, I'll start," I close my eyes and calm myself. I open them and smile brightly, "Asty! I'm, like, so totally excited for this trip."

"I know right, babe?" he says, "I plan on winning big this time."

"I, like, totally believe in you," I say.

We were sitting apart from one another, but he comes over and sits next to me. He wraps his arm around me.

"I can't wait to see you lounging around in your skimpy bathing suit," he says.

"I'm going to get such a good tan," I say.

He brushes my skin, "Your skin is flawless the way it is. I can't imagine it any better."

"Aww! You're so sweet, Asty," I say.

"You know," he says, "I wouldn't mind getting a look at the rest of you."

He was wearing a business suit, but I was wearing white short shorts and a blue scarf top. I didn't have a bra underneath and his hand brushes against my back near where I have the scarf tied.

"Breaking out of character for a second," he says, "I won't make you do anything you don't want to."

During the whole week we hadn't done anything together. I was putting my feelings together, but I felt I had finally come to a conclusion.

"Thanks," I say, "But let's keep going and see where this goes."

"Okay, back in character then," he says and his hands brush my back again. I let him untie the top and the thin fabric falls away revealing my breasts. I move on top of him and with my head above his I look into his eyes. He's looking at the swinging pendulums that are my breasts and he reaches one of them with his mouth and sucks my nipple. It feels great and I moan a little. I let him do this for a bit, enjoying the pleasure. I look down at his pants and can see his dick tenting. This must be really turning him on. I gently grab his head with my hands and pull him off my nipple. I then get off him and walk back. I unzip my shorts and pull them along with my panties to the ground.

"Want to join the mile high club?" I ask, trying to sound sultry.

He nods his head yes and I kneel before him and unzip his pants. I pull them down along with his underwear and his long dick flops out. It must be eight inches long. It's hard, but I bet I can get it harder. I take it in mouth and swirl my tongue along his shaft as I suck it. I can feel it straining and I know it's ready. I take my mouth off it and I straddle him again. I slowly lower my pussy onto his cock. Once it's fully in I begin to ride him. He matches my pace and thrusts into me. Our heavy panting fills the air as I continue to ride him. I look down into his eyes again and this time he looks back into mine and we both close our eyes and makeout. Soon I feel him tense up inside me and I break our kiss. As he cums inside me I have a massive loud orgasm. I sort of just gently fall onto him and rest as I feel him shrink inside me. That's when I hear a banging on the door that separates this part of the plane from the other.

It's getting louder and we must have not heard it over our own sounds.

"What?!" Aston yells.

"Um, I have a message sir," I hear his guard say, "But we will be arriving shortly. If you'll, um, excuse me."

I hear him walk away. I realize that he was probably standing outside the door and could hear us. I look at Aston and giggle at the thought. He laughs too.

With our clothes back on properly we get ready to exit the plane as it has just landed. We exit and walk to inside the terminal where we are greeted by a well dressed man in a suit.

"Welcome," he says, "Our staff will take care of your luggage. It's great to see you again Aston. Chloe you are as beautiful as ever."

I guess we know this guy so I try to feign familiarity, "Oh, thanks, you're sweet."

"Aston your car is this way. I believe you know the address of the small beach home you'll be staying in, " he points to his left, "Miss Chloe the bus will soon depart," he points to his right.

I'm a bit confused and Aston says, "Can I just say bye to my wife first?"

"Of course, sir," he says.

We back away from him and whisper to each other, "Why are we separating?" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe all the women get a spa day alone or something," he says, "In any event, we both have one of Owen's devices. Just try to get along with the other wives and hopefully one of us will get an opportunity to use them. Good luck."

"You too," I say and kiss him on the cheek and then loudly so that guy can hear, "Bye Asty."

"Bye," he says back and waves at me. We then both walk in opposite directions. I get to a bus and walk inside. It's small, but nice and there is a female driver who just waves and smiles at me as I enter. I choose a random seat and sit down. No one else enters the bus and it starts and drives off. I get a good look at the island as we drive down some kind of highway. There are expensive looking buildings on one side and a gorgeous beach on the other. Eventually we reach a very large building. It seems to be as much as ten stories tall and is almost just as wide. There appear to be almost no windows and the whole building is completely white. This bus stops just outside the building. The driver looks back at me expectantly and opens the door. I guess that's my cue so I get up and exit the bus. The bus door closes and the bus drives off in the direction we came in. I assume I'm supposed to enter the building and I do see a door so I go to it and enter. Inside is a kind of reception area with some chairs and an empty desk. There are many doors leading off in different directions and unsure of what to do I just sit down in one of the chairs and wait. Not too long after a woman comes out of one of the doors. She sees me.

"Oh, you're earlier than expected," she says. "Sorry no one was here to greet you."

"It's fine," I say.

"Well, come on," she says.

She waves me over to her so I get up and I follow her as she enters a different door from the one she came out of. She leads me down a long hall to another door. She presses a key pad in front of the door and it unlocks. I'm kind of hesitant to follow her inside, but I do anyway. Inside it looks like a classroom. There are around twenty chairs all facing the front of the room.

"Just take a seat anywhere," she says. She turns around and leaves through the door. I hear a click and a locking sound when the door closes. I go over to it and try to open it, but it won't budge. She locked me in here. With nothing else to do I go and grab a seat in the back. There's no clock in the room so I'm not sure how much time has passed when the door opens again. In walks the woman from before followed by around fifteen women. A few of the women see me and wave to me. I wave back and wonder if they've met Chloe before. The woman who brought us here tells them to have a seat and they all take random seats in the room. One of the ones who waved to me sits next to me and I'm afraid she's going to try talking to me when a new woman enters the room as the one who brought us here leaves. As soon as she enters all the chatter stops and many of the women sit up right in their chairs and face forward. I copy them as do the few women who also didn't immediately sit upright. The new woman has black hair tied in a ponytail and she's wearing a tracksuit.

"I am Mistress Sophia," she says and she looks around the room at us, "Many of you knew that already, but I do see a few new faces. So I will explain how things work here."

She folds her arms behind her back, "Your husbands paid a lot of money for our services and we will deliver. Over the next three months you will be trained in the specific ways your husbands have paid for. Each woman is assigned a personal trainer. During these three months we may ask you to do things and experience things that are uncomfortable or painful but it is in your best interest to do as we say. Any refusal will be met with punishment and then you'll be forced to do whatever it was anyway. Once the three months are over you will spend the rest of the time on the island serving your husbands. Each of you will now wait here as your trainer comes in and calls your name. You will follow him or her to your accommodations for your stay with us."

She looks us over and then her eyes lock on me, "Chloe! Lucky you. I am your trainer. Please follow me."

I'm not sure what else to do so I get up and follow her. She and I exit the room and I see several men and women waiting outside, the other trainers I guess. I follow her back down the long hallway and re-enter the reception area. There are two strong looking men guarding the entrance so I figure my chances of trying to escape are bad, plus I don't want to break character and it seems like Sophia knew Chloe so she must have been here before. I continue to follow her through one of the doors and then up a few flights of stairs and then down another long hallway, where we pass tons of doors and eventually she stops in front of one of them. Each of the doors had some sort of sensor in front of it and she briefly puts some kind of card in front of it and the door unlocks. I walk into the room and it's just a really small room. There is a pathetic looking bed on one side and just a toilet beside a faucet on the other. It's basically a prison cell.

"I can see your distaste at your accommodations so I'll remind you why this will be your home for the next three months," she says, "It's to show you that without your husband you're nothing. You own nothing, you owe all you have to him. If you tried to leave him and strike it out on your own you'd end up in a place like this, a crappy place where all the luxuries you've become used to are gone completely."

She goes to close the door and says, "Food will be brought to you periodically and you are to eat all of it as it will help maintain the body shape your husband wants. Your proper training will begin later today and I'll see you again then." She shuts the door and I hear that same click and locking sound. There isn't even a door knob on this side of the door and I've been locked in completely. At some point there is a knock on the door and a tray is slid through a flap in the door I hadn't noticed before. On the tray is a small water bottle, some kind of salad, and some pills. I am hungry and thirsty so I eat, but I am afraid to take the pills. My mind lingers back to what she said about punishments and I down the pills with some water. I considered flushing them down the toilet, but I get afraid that somehow she'd know.I continue to sit there and there is no clock in the room and no window so it was impossible to tell for how long I just sat there for and stewed in my thoughts. That bastard Aston didn't tell us about this. I thought back to our conversation with him and how when he mentioned the wives coming he briefly paused before saying some bullshit. Clearly he knew about this, but didn't want to bring it up. And the real Chloe, it was like she had forgotten her time here, which scared me, because what kind of training does that? Well whatever it was, hopefully I could bear it. I would just have to last these three months while Grace in Aston's body hopefully managed to hack in and steal the money of the rich assholes here. I could last three months, I know that I can.

Sometime later there is another knock on the door and this time the door opens and Sophia walks in. The door stays open behind her.

"Strip," she tells me.

I kind of just stand there and stare at her awkwardly.

"I don't like having to repeat myself," Sophia says, "Strip now or I will force you."

Getting kind of scared, I do as she says and am now naked.

"Better, but I don't appreciate how you hesitated. You will be punished for that later, but for now follow me as your training is going to begin," she says.

I follow her out the room and cover my breasts with one arm and my crotch with the other as we walk. We walk down the hallway and pass several other women with who I assume are their trainers. Some are naked like me, but others have a variety of different clothing on. One is dressed as a maid, another like a whore, there are few with heavy makeup and sexy clothes. We reach a door and through it is a stairwell. I follow her up and after two floors we enter another door and are in a medium sized room. There are three large looking things covered by a cloth so it's hard to tell what's under them. Sophia walks over to a large table to my right which has a large assortment of sex things on it. There are buttplugs, dildos, vibrators, furry handcuffs, and as many sex objects as one can imagine. She grabs a butt plug and a bottle of lube and walks back over to me.

"Bend over," she says.

I don't want to incur any more punishments so I obey. I watch her squirt some lube on her hands and then she walks behind me. I feel her push one of her fingers into my asshole and she wiggles it around in there for a bit before pulling it out.

"Your ass is much too tight," Sophia says, "We plan on making good on everything Aston asked for and he told us you rarely let him do anal sex. So we will prepare your ass for his use. This buttplug in my hand has the same girth as Aston's penis and I'm going to put it in and you are going to keep it in unless I tell you otherwise."

Shayna9
Shayna9
89 Followers