Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mitchell brothers were discussing many things on their run, but one thing could not be talked about -- how the odd behavior of one brother's son was causing much disruption and scaring the crap out the other brother's daughter by trying to get into bed with her in the middle of the night. He just hoped that Richie would behave himself that morning and if nothing else stay away from his cousin Ashley.

As well as thinking about his son, Doug's mind also travelled back to Brisbane and he thought about what his daughter was up to right now. Most likely Dakota and Troy were lying in his and Jodie's marital bed together having had sex in it the night before, and she and her dim-witted boyfriend were preparing to have as much sex as possible this morning before either parent returned to the house.

*

Doug would have worried a lot more had he known that the skinny red haired young man still asleep on the floor of his brother's guest room was not his son, but his daughter's boyfriend Troy masquerading as Richie. And he would have been most perturbed if he had known that the young man waking up next to his daughter in bed at this very moment was not her boyfriend Troy, but his son Richie in Troy's guise.

With the first rays of sunlight appearing in the east, Dakota and Richie awoke in their parents' bed. While two siblings should not be sharing a bed together, they should not begin the day by French-kissing which is what Dakota and Richie did precisely. Their lips locked together and they made out, and under the covers their hands made their ways to places where brothers and sisters' hands should never go upon each other -- to their underwear and genitals.

Richie felt his twin sister stroking his growing erection -- technically Troy's growing erection - through the fabric of his boxer shorts, her fingers teasing him and the expression upon her face showing that she was loving doing this.

In turn Richie's wandering hands went under Dakota's sleep shirt and to the soft fabric of her white teen panties that covered her bum and her box. Dakota giggled at her brother's touch to her cotton covered crotch, tracing the outline of her vagina though her knickers, then her twin's touch to her backside, Richie gently pulling on Dakota's panty elastic and stroking the firm cheeks of her bare bottom.

Dakota slipped her hand under her brother's boxer shorts, grasping onto his erection while tickling his balls and jerking him off. Proving two can play at that game, Richie slid one of his hands down the front of his sister's pants, feeling how prickly her pubes were now as the started to re-grow on her mound. Rummaging deeper inside Dakota's knickers, Richie's fingers plunged into her already damp pussy, making the teenager wetter still. She squirmed and writhed, Richie feeling one of her bare feet brushing against his own.

Continuing to kiss, Dakota's long blonde hair tickling her brother's face, Dakota paused as she pushed her tongue deeper into Richie's mouth, noticing the first time his breath wasn't the best so early in the morning. Noting the change in his sister's demeanor, Richie also picked up that Dakota's breath wasn't exactly minty fresh either, and the siblings stopped making out.

"Um Troy, I hate to be the one to break it to you but I think you'd better clean your teeth before we go any further," said Dakota.

Richie smiled, relieved that his sister had spoken first and took his hand out of his sister's knickers. "I didn't want to say anything but ..."

"I've got morning breath too?" Dakota laughed and sat up in bed. "Well, let's go and brush our teeth. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can -- well, you know."

Richie felt a warm rush of enthusiasm go through him at Dakota's last statement. Richie's boxer shorts looked like a tent and only getting more pronounced when he saw his sister's white panties with blue flowers as they climbed out from under the duvet.

Dakota led Richie by the hand and they went into the ensuite bathroom, turning on the light and standing next to the sink to brush their teeth. They had of course brushed their teeth together in the past, but nothing like this. Richie felt a momentary pang of worry that he and Dakota would see his real face reflected in the mirror, but of course his reflection was Troy's reflection.

The siblings flossed, then addressed their bad breath by getting their toothpaste and toothbrushes and giving their teeth a thorough clean. With a mother who was a dentist, the Mitchell siblings were understandably well versed in good dental hygiene, Jodie having drummed it into her children from a very young age.

Brushing her back teeth, Dakota looked at the tall handsome young man beside her and felt a little puzzled. Troy was a bit slack when it came to brushing his teeth, he would put the brush in his mouth, move it around for about 15 seconds or so, and that was it. Yet this morning, he was cleaning his teeth thoroughly and properly like her mother had taught him proper brushing techniques. But Dakota did not say anything, she had her mind on other things.

Standing beside his twin as they rinsed out their mouths and gargled with mouthwash, Richie's erection had gone down but his mind was still firmly on his penis as he was aware that his bladder was full, the need to pee increasing by each second.

"Um, Dakota," he said.

Dakota was checking her reflection in the mirror, removing some sleep from the corner of one of her pretty blue eyes. "Yes Troy?"

"I um, kind of have to pee."

Dakota pointed at the toilet. "So there's the toilet. Pee."

Despite his sister having jerked him off, fingered her pussy and her bum, eaten her out, having her gone down on him, had actual sex with her and various other types of twincest, Richie felt shy and self-conscious about peeing in front of her. "Really?"

Dakota looked at her brother and laughed. "What's the matter Troy? You aren't shy all of a sudden are you? We're at that stage in our relationship where we're fine with peeing in front of each other. Nothing else of course though, I'd never let you see me have a shit or be in the bathroom when I'm on my period, but pissing is fine."

"You do?" Richie exclaimed, his heart racing. Dakota looked at him curiously and Richie hastily corrected himself. "I mean, we do?"

"Yes of course, for a months now," Dakota assured her brother. "You get your cock out and piss into the toilet when I'm there, and then I pull my knickers down and sit on the toilet and have a piss while you're there. Now come on Troy, be a brave boy, I promise I won't stare."

With some apprehension, Richie walked over to the toilet and lifted up the lid and seat. Pulling his dick out of his boxer shorts, Richie pointed it at the lavatory and began to pee, the yellow liquid from his cock spraying into the toilet water like a garden hose as his bladder emptied.

"Jesus Troy, did you drink a whole six pack of beer?" Dakota asked as her brother continued to piss into the toilet, looking at and listening to all the pee coming out of his dick.

Aware that his sister was watching him pee, Richie blushed a little. "No, nothing ..." he stammered.

Dakota again laughed. "You seem so shy this morning, Troy. Don't worry, I'm not staring. You know me, I prefer to see your dick when there's a denser, whiter substance coming out of it."

Richie's urine stream finally abated and he shook himself, then flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands. The playful Dakota clapped her hands. "Very impressive peeing Troy. Guess what?"

"What's that?" Richie asked.

"You've made me need to pee too."

The tall barefoot blonde made her way to the toilet, her brother spluttering out, "Are you sure you don't want me to go out of the bathroom?"

Dakota looked at him. "No, its fine, I just have to pee. You've seen me pee before. As long as you don't stand over the toilet staring right at me, I'm good."

Dakota indicated the toilet seat which Richie had left up. "Toilet seat, when are you ever going to learn to put it down?" she giggled in mock admonishment. Richie was relived his sister was in a good mood this morning. Many times in the past she had torn strips off him for leaving the toilet seat up, and he had heard her blasting Troy for committing the same terrible crime.

Richie tried not to stare, but he was unable to look away as Dakota put down the toilet seat and stood in front of the loo, lifting up her over-sized tee-shirt to show her white bikini briefs with pretty blue flowers. Dakota pulled her knickers down to her ankles and sat down on the toilet, adjusting her bottom so she was comfortable on the seat.

Dakota's knees were apart as she began to urinate, Richie hearing the sound of his sister's piss going into the bowl and filling their parents' ensuite bathroom. Although Dakota had warned him not to stare directly at her while she was on the toilet, he was unable to resist sneaky sideways glances at his sister as she urinated.

Richie could not believe how hot his sister looked sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, her ankles resting on the floor showing off the soles, arches and toes of her pretty bare feet. Her long blonde hair was hanging down over her shoulders, some strands on her pretty face, which showed an expression of relaxation as she urinated. The shapes Dakota's big boobs could be seen through her over-sized tee-shirt, and with her knees apart Richie had a perfect view of his sister's snatch. He could see the blonde hair re-growing on her female mound, her pink vagina and he could see the yellow pee stream coming out of her urethra and tinkling into the toilet bowl.

Finding it hard to resist watching Dakota while she was on the loo and with a growing erection, Richie thought of something to distract himself and felt his chin. He needed to shave, this would keep his prying eyes away from his sister.

Walking over to the sink, Richie could hear his sister still pissing and then her voice. "I think I've drunk six cans of beer, I could pee for Queensland this morning like you Troy," Dakota laughed as she continued to urinate, her piss stream seeming not to end.

However, Dakota's bladder finally did empty and her pee stream slowed to large splashes and then drops before abating. Richie could see his sister's reflection in the mirror and was unable to resist watching her unwind some toilet paper from the roll, fold it up and wipe the residual urine from her vulva to dry her pussy, before dropping the saturated tissue into the bowl with her piss.

"Finally, I thought my piss was going to last forever," Dakota giggled.

Riche opened the lid to the shaving foam and expected his sister to stand up, flush the toilet, pull up her knickers and join him at the sink to wash her hands. However, she remained sitting on the toilet and said, "Um Troy?"

"Yes Dakota?" Richie asked, turning to see his sister continuing to sit on the toilet with her knickers down.

"You know sometimes when you go to the toilet and you think that you only need to pee, then you find you need to have a poo as well?"

"Yes," said Richie.

"I'm in that situation right now," said Dakota, feeling her poo in her back passage pressing against her sphincter. "So you need to put off your shave for the next five minutes or so. I don't want you to be in here, and believe me you don't want to be in here with me."

"I understand," said Richie, puzzled why his sister being in this situation was turning him on. But then again, he reasoned, he had had twincest with her, so he probably wasn't the best person to judge. "I'll just leave you in privacy." Richie turned to leave the bathroom.

"Troy, before you go I kind of need your help with something," said Dakota. She indicated the toilet roll holder, with the loo roll getting close to the end. "My mum's got her period -- you might have guessed by the way she was an even bigger bitch than usual these last few days -- so she's gone through heaps of toilet paper and this roll is running low. I might run out of paper halfway through and get stranded on the toilet with no loo paper which is really embarrassing, so I need you to get me a spare roll of toilet paper."

"Not a problem at all, Dakota," Richie assured his twin sister. He opened the closet under the sink and retrieved a new roll of toilet paper for Dakota to use.

"Thanks Troy," said Dakota. "If you could put it on the cistern behind me that would be great."

"Happy to help you," said Richie, placing his sister's new toilet paper on the cistern behind her head as per her directions.

"I like it when you help me," said Dakota, her pretty face taking on her teasing look. "I like to reward you, like this."

Dakota pulled her brother's face to her own and to Richie's astonishment she kissed him on the lips. Richie could not believe he and his sister were making out while she was sitting on the toilet with her knickers down and about to have a shit, but here they were doing it.

Dakota extricated her mouth from her brother's. "And you get another reward too." She pointed at her bare feet and lowered panties around her ankles. "I know how much you like to smell my knickers when I pull them down. What better place to do it than right now?"

Richie could not believe how kinky his sister was. No wonder Troy put up with her bossing him around all the time. "Really?" Richie gasped.

"Yeah, go on," Dakota laughed, as she moved her hot teenage arse around on the toilet seat.

Richie looked down at his sister's bare feet and her knickers, cunt stains visible on her panty saddle. Bending down and with his heart racing in excitement, Richie smelled Dakota's panties absorbing the wonderful feminine fragrance of his twin sister's vagina, his nose taking in every musty molecule of pussy smell.

With her 'boyfriend' smelling her lowered knickers, kinky Dakota's vagina responded, her clit tingling and the teenager getting wet between her legs. However, Dakota's front bottom was not her main concern at the moment, it was her back bottom, the teenager now desperate to go to the toilet.

"Um Troy, I hate to ruin your fun with my panties, but you really need to get out of here now, I don't want you in here when I have a shit," said Dakota.

Richie took his face out of his sister's knickers and stood up. "I'll just get out of here then."

"Yes, please do," Dakota urged.

Richie turned and headed for the bathroom door, and Dakota sat waiting until the door closed, relaxing the muscles in her digestive system slightly. Unfortunately, she relaxed a little too much and farted loudly, the sound echoing in the toilet bowl.

Richie stopped short, laughing, and turned to face his sister, who squirmed, blushed and giggled with embarrassment on the toilet. "Dakota!" Richie exclaimed.

Dakota collapsed in a fit of the giggles. "That wasn't what you thought it was, Troy."

"Really?" Richie asked, still laughing.

"You heard something else, Troy," Dakota laughed. She continued to giggle, then the barefoot, blushing teenager admitted, "Yeah, it was what you heard, I totally farted. Excuse me." Dakota giggled, this embarrassment making her seem even hotter to her twin brother. "And that's why you need to get out of here fast. You don't want to see what happens next, that's for sure."

"I'll just leave you to have some privacy, Dakota," Richie assured his sister as he exited the bathroom, unable to resist taking a sly peek at his sister as he pressed the lock on the bathroom door it and closed it to leave Dakota in privacy on the toilet.

Dakota was unable to hold on and already pooing as Richie closed the door, Richie noticing the cute look on his sister's face as she sat on the loo having her bowel movements. Despite the door being closed Richie could hear what Dakota was doing on the toilet. The sound of Dakota unwinding toilet paper from the roll and using it to wipe her bottom was audible twice, then his sister moved her bowels again, Richie hearing Dakota's poo splashing into the toilet bowl, followed by her getting more loo paper to apply to her buttocks and her anus.

Richie had a raging hard-on and sat on the bed, dismayed that he had an erection at listening to his sister when she was sitting on the toilet having a shit. This wasn't sexy, at least it shouldn't have been sexy. Again, he tried to convince himself that it was Troy who had the erection not himself, and again failed. Why was he turned on by this? Perhaps it was because it was so private and he wasn't allowed to see what was going on in the bathroom? But he shouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near the bathroom when his sister was using the loo, period. Hearing Dakota unwinding herself more toilet paper, Richie pondered what the real Troy was getting up to on the Gold Coast.

*

Toilets were certainly on the minds of a number of the people at the house of the Mitchell family on the Gold Coast.

One obviously was Cheryl Mitchell, the constipated lady lying in bed in considerable discomfort. Again Cheryl felt like she needed to poo, but five minutes on the toilet with her knickers around her bare feet and ankles proved as unproductive as her first attempt to move her bowels that morning.

Getting up off the toilet and pulling up her panties, Cheryl returned to her bedroom and lay flat on the bed. Pulling her panties back down to her thighs, Cheryl opened her legs showing her vagina and the opening of her body that was causing her so much trouble this morning -- her tight, star-fish shaped anus.

Cheryl inserted some fingers up into her vagina and to a casual observer, it would seem like she was masturbating. But the petite blonde was not doing this, she was massaging herself at the back of her pussy. Sometimes Cheryl had been able to stimulate her bowels by doing this, and the desperate woman hoped that this would finally relieve her constipation problem this morning.

The second person to have toilets on the mind this morning was Troy, the last to awake, and this was because he had to pee. It was now light outside, and Richie's dad was out of the room. Troy, wearing a tee-shirt and boxers made his way out of the guest room and to the laundry toilet, where the door was slightly ajar.

Troy reached for the door, when he heard an indignant young female voice behind him. "Richie, I'm in here I just had to get some more toilet paper."

He turned to see the petite form of Ashley striding towards him, pretty with her long red hair hanging loose and barefoot in her light blue pajamas with seashells and seahorses on them, holding a roll of toilet paper in her right hand. Her look clearly indicated that she was still pissed about the rude wake up in the early hours of the morning.

"Okay Ashley, I'll wait then. Oh and um, I'm still really sorry about what happened in the night ..." Troy volunteered.

"You mean how you scared the crap out of me by trying to get into bed with me while I was asleep?" Ashley glared at Troy. "Do you like to frighten all your female cousins Richie, or do you just single me out for special attention?"

"Yeah, sorry." Troy found his gaze going to Ashley's chest. One of her pajama buttons had come undone, and as Ashley obviously didn't wear a bra to bed, he could see the pale flesh of her right breast. Not the whole thing and not her nipple obviously, but a boob was a boob. Feeling suddenly worried that Ashley might see what he was looking up he quickly glanced at the ceiling, his sudden head movement freaking young Ashley out all the more.

"Um, Richie, you're standing in my way," the increasingly desperate Ashely pointed out, feeling her bladder was full as were her bowels and she needed to get her pajama bottoms and knickers down and sit on the toilet, fast.

"Again, sorry Ashley," said Troy.

He attempted to step one way but unfortunately Ashley went this way too, they collided with Troy knocking Ashley's toilet paper out of her hand, the loo roll falling to the ground next to the young girl's bare feet and rolling away.